- Required education qualifications: MBA
- Past experience: Consumer Tech companies with 1-3 years experience/ 5-7 years’ experience
- Exp. level -5-8 Yrs/MBA from Premium institute and from Consumer tech companies only
- Understand the customer needs and personas
- Seek input from users and Identify stated/unstated needs and opportunity areas
- Deep dive on identified opportunities to establish Product Market Fit
- Develop mechanisms to have a regular connection with users of the product
- Active listener who pays attention to detail
- Use data/anecdotes to generate new product/feature ideas against organizational goals
- Translate intangible ideas in ambiguous environments to tangible product definitions
- Curious to try a host of features; rigor to iterate even if ideas do not pick up
- Manage the Product roadmap and strive to meet key milestones
- Ability to slice ideas into epics and stories
- Prioritize the stories into backlog
- Partner with Design for product/feature definition & Engineering to deliver stories in a timely manner
- Track launched features against intended objectives/metrics and drive adoption
- Continuously iterate to improve the product incrementally but rapidly
- Seek inputs from relevant stakeholders for backlog creation and prioritization
- Align internal stakeholders on product prioritization, backlog and roadmap
- Anchor the Go-To-Market planning along with internal stakeholders to manage a smooth launch
Ads in general B2C spends $ to drive transactions. It involves displaying ads, targeting, etc. to consumers and then optimizing impressions.
B2B: we focus on buying a product, there are 16 ppl on avg in buying persona funnel, the goal is how to figure out where and when to buy, you want to be involved with all of them.
We help B2B companies to focus on efficient Advertising spending and help their customers in buying one of our fasters growing and adoption cases, core use cases, the main driver in customers choosing us, cognizant, dell,
and others spending $$ on our product asking for more features. We want to connect TV Video Ads where the opportunity is large, and how to drive more business channels
CS Degree or related engineering discipline, MBA preferred 2 for Jr with product management experience working with enterprise customers; ideally managing at least one product through an entire development cycle from concept to launch ” Demonstrated ability to understand technical challenges with software-as-a-service offerings, and work hands-on with engineering and user experience teams to find solutions ” Ads experience is preferred but not deal-breaker?
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for the growth of Factory Acquisition product, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Identify, Plan and execute side Product Hacks to speedup Factory Acquisitions
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Build product flows for seamless factory onboarding at scale
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Drive the Factory CAC Metric
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
Do Your Thng is a creator-first tech platform gunning to democratise influence and help creators build the strongest online communities. We’re looking for enthusiastic and dynamic professionals with the urge to take responsibility & ownership and drive the task to completion.
The Product Intern is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with all required teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager Intern’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Define the product strategy, roadmap, and own end-to-end product lifecycle.
- Be an good learner with respect to the competition
- Understand the business problem/void and craft a fitting product.
- Design, Develop and Deploy the product in close coordination with functional teams, with limited oversight.
- Dissect the requirements into user stories, Prioritize the backlog based on business value, and define acceptance criteria.
- Relevant experience in software delivery, with a focus on product delivery and roadmap planning including experience in Agile Development methodologies.
- Knowledge and focus on superb user experience [UX], aesthetics, and visual communication (Figma).
- Experience bringing a product from idea through to customer use and maintenance.
- Minimum of 0 - 1 years experience as a Product Manager working for a tech product, preferably on a mobile app
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• To own several functions for the Shiprocket Platform such as – multi channel commerce, inventory management, templates and front-end UI, back-end user interface and flows, user onboarding processes and analytics.
• Work in a cross-functional team environment where you’re engaging with engineers, marketers, copyrighters, designers and senior management.
• Be able to think independently and own your area of the product – holistically. We believe in “full stack” product managers who can run a piece of a product entirely.
• Focus on solving problems by doing things that are right for the user. Perform primary market research, user research, competitive research and establish yourself and the company as a thought leader in the SaaS ecommerce space.
• Clearly communicate product plans, enhancements, new features and launch “mini-products”. Be able to think through a feature from start to finish keeping in mind the
impact on features, technology and ultimately the business.
• Be able to operate within fuzziness and a state of “flux” – we truly are quite dynamic at our workplace.
Qualification • BE/B. Tech/MBA/PGDM or some equivalent academic stance.
We are looking for a Product Lead who will work in collaboration with the Global team and take responsibility for growing the product. Our product team will be the guiding force for all our products, working towards the birth and growth of each element of BLITZPOKER on a daily basis.
You will be responsible to plan, manage & implement schedules to ensure deadlines are met and maintaining a high-quality standard of product, live-ops & delivery. You will be working closely with our design, business, engineering, and operations team, to comprehend user-faced hurdles, brainstorm and curate beautiful solutions and also ensure that BLITZ Brand grows manifolds. This role would provide you with an opportunity to join a small team with big ambitions and grow products from scratch to the hockey stick trajectory.
- Manage products with supervision and run live operations for the games/other products.
- Plan daily operations.
- Responsible for the growth of a critical business line for the company.
- Identify key features based on customer and market feedback.
- Responsible to look into product analytics and finding insights for the growth of the business.
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
- Communicates with all relevant departments to ensure delivery times are met.
- Manage the product life cycle of the assigned product module and ensure all product enhancements are thought through and implemented.
- Work with Marketing leads from Acquisition, Brand, Consumer Research, Corporate Development, and others to develop and execute integrated marketing plans through all phases of product development.
- Responsible for finding hacks to grow in product and also in new game ventures.
- Responsible for making data-driven decisions for all the experiments across the products
- 7-9 years of experience is preferred but if you don’t and can substitute experience with passion then let’s talk.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Data-driven - solid understanding of data/analytics tools, and the ability to deep dive into data to make decisions.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office & MS-Excel.
- Love for games and creating a fun, compelling, and addictive user experience.
- Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guide to selling your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally.
Our client is a pet-care focused digital aggregator across various categories such as food, accessories, toys and grooming essentials. Their focus segment is the rapidly increasing community of pet parents. They offer expert-led online pet care consultation, training and healthcare services and products for dogs and cats, covering the lifecycle of a pet acting as a one stop shop. It is headquartered in Bangalore and was co-founded by startup veterans of whom 2 are IIM-Lucknow alumni and one is a Chartered Accountant. Our venture capital-backed client is funded by tier 1 investors and has raised approx. $3.5 mn in funding.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for constantly looking to improve the product by analyzing and benchmarking.
What you will do:
- Understanding user behavior and demonstrating the same
- Analyzing data, postulating theories, conducting experiments, measuring performance and reiterating
- Quantifying & communicating the “gap” as well as the gains to relevant stakeholders
- Carrying a vision for the launch and a drive to nurture the product henceforth
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation from a Tier 1 college(IIT, NIT, BIT)
- 3 years of experience in the development of user-facing products
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as a Product Manager
- Good experience working with a start-up company
- High sense of ownership
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Remote, Anywhere in India
Frolick, Inc. is a community food delivery platform for healthy, delicious lunches from Michelin-star chef designed menus at an incredible value. We are reimagining weekday lunch. Unlike takeout with us what you see is what you pay: no ancillary fees or tips! We bring together machine learning, food production, last-mile logistics in a unique way to bring a fresh, chef-prepared meal to your office or home for less than the price of traditional takeout.
Backed by a strategic partnership and investment from one of the largest food-tech companies in the world, we are launching in the DC Metro area this fall and in a dozen cities next year.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for the product planning, development and execution throughout the Frolick’s lifecycle. This will include: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure KPI and OKR goals are met.
Your role will be integral in articulating what success looks like by identifying our customer needs and ensuring that the product supports Frolick’s overall strategy and goals while collaborating with a team to turn that vision into action. As an early team member, you will get an unique opportunity to be in the driving seat of a high-growth startup and define its success story.
- Oversee and own the overall product development and delivery. This includes product's vision, strategy, and roadmap and identify big initiatives Frolick should make to drive user growth and engagement
- Create detailed product business requirements documents, user stories and functional specifications and synthesize key results that define the success of our products
- Incorporate market analysis, customer research and usability findings into requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand goals and pain points, gather requirements and understand internal workflows in order to design the ideal experience
- Develop go-to-market strategies to drive awareness, education and selling partner adoption
- Establish metrics and key indicators that provide product insights based on performance, historical data and post-mortem analysis
- Identify new strategic product opportunities that will help us stay fresh and deliver on those opportunities
- Embody a “can do” and growth mindset, from experimentation and tinkering to constantly pushing your data/information analysis ability to better identify key drivers and understanding of what's going on
Requirements / Superpowers:
- 5-7 years of experience with minimum 2 years a product management, preferably some of it in last-mile logistics, or E-commerce
- Proven ability to influence others among a diverse group of leaders, fostering collaboration, and building a culture of excellence]
- Ability to drive metrics and key results to ensure continuous improvement
- Experience managing multiple projects at once and prioritizing simultaneously
- Experience interpreting data and making recommendations
- Excellent and effective communication skills - whether it’s emails, summaries or decks - that are concise, inspiring, kind, articulate and unambiguous
- Experience working in a high-growth environment, preferably at a tech startup
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and highly entrepreneurial
- Experience with last-mile food, grocery delivery will make you stand out among applicants
- You have a bias towards execution, a desire to execute, learn and iterate
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- A steep learning curve from day zero
- This is a ground floor opportunity. You will be shaping the growth of a business from the beginning. This also means the opportunities for you are limitless
- You will get to build something you are proud of, alongside a set of colleagues who are passionate, committed and are driven by a shared vision
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies, an environment to openly, frequently and respectfully challenge each other
- And, tons of great food!!
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
We embrace and celebrate diversity. We believe diversity makes us stronger and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Build the product strategy and roadmap in line with customers problems and company's vision
- Lead a set of cross functional teams by translation of the product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes to drive the product development goals
- Identify market opportunities with research and competitive analysis and integrate it into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Analyze complex use cases with experience in using analytics platforms to understand product usability and break them down to simplify user experience
- Design simple and intuitive user interfaces through wireframes and mock-ups
- Listen to the clients on an ongoing basis, be a trusted advisor and work towards aligning our offerings to their expectations
- Develop and launch new products while enhancing the existing products on a timely basis
- Communicate the product solutions and offerings effectively internally and externally
- Be persistent and professional in pursuit of all product deliverables and documentation such as PRD and Knowledge Base
- Be updated with the emerging trends in IT and technical architecture
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field
- 3+ years of experience managing web and mobile products with a background in technical product management or engineering
- 7+ years of experience in building global enterprise SaaS products
- Prior experience in logistics, supply chain, e-commerce or transportation domain is a plus
- Proven ability to drive large scale products with deep understanding of agile, high collaboration and leadership in a highly accelerated work environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills with a fair understanding of what makes a good user experience and beautiful design
- Spontaneous, quick thinker and a self-starter with key organizational skills that includes attention to detail and multi-tasking
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- 7 years of experience as a Solutions Architect/Developer, designing and implementing global cloud-based solution architectures for PaaS, IaaS or SaaS.
- Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments and roadmaps.
- Experience with distributed computing, software development, big data analytics, cloud computing, virtualization, hosted services, multi-tenant cloud, storage systems or content delivery as well as security protocols.
- Experience developing the User Interface and User Experience for complex software solutions deployed globally
- Experience with all major programming languages and SaaS database technologies
- Experience in building and scaling up the development function and a proven ability to attract, inspire, motivate and retain top tier talent
- Experience working with large multi-national distributed teams
- Experience articulating complex topics to senior stakeholders in both business and IT teams effectively .
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experienced in successfully delivering projects with an effort of at least 300 MM - 400 MM
- Delivering projects in Capital Market domain – either in implementation projects or in BAU support projects
- Strong grasp on project management methodologies: planning, work break down, estimation & tracking
- Knowledge on estimation techniques, risk management
- Development background on JEE based application
- Very good communication & presentation skill
- Managing different types of stakeholders
- Good leadership skill including conflict resolution and expectation management of project team