Developing automated mobile application test scripts that are robust, performant and maintainable using Appium, Espresso and other automation tools.
Working closely with developers, designers to meet team commitments.
Ensuring that applications and API’s developed by the team are reliable and meet user needs
Testing of any SaaS products and clear understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other preparation activities..
Scope and create quality assurance plans, data, procedures and scripts.
Good knowledge of mobile concepts. Debugging Concept for iOS and android
3-5 years of professional software testing experience.
Experience in Mobile App Automation for iOS and Android Apps using Appium, Detox or any other automation tools like Espresso etc.
Good understanding of Android Architecture, iOS Architecture and their components.
Having a good understanding of databases like Mongo DB and it’s working.
Must have knowledge of using debugging proxy application tools like Charles, Fiddler etc.
Perform mobile test task estimation, task execution, Regression Testing and Functional System testing.
A practiced eye for margin errors and other visual errors in mobile applications.
Having understanding and experience in using basic UNIX commands.
Working knowledge of XCode instruments And Android Studio.
Experience in API / WebServices Testing with tools such as Rest Assured
Hands-on experience with Test Cycle Management tools like JIRA
Exposure to various development & testing tools such as Git/Jenkins/Bitbucket
Must have working knowledge in building and executing automation scripts
Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Design and develop a framework, internal tools, and scripts for testing large-scale data systems, machine learning algorithms, and responsive User Interfaces.
- Create repeatability in testing through automation
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Performance testing and benchmarking of Bidgely product suites
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
- Lead the team on all technical aspects and own the quality of your teams’ deliverables
- Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes, and articulate defects clearly.
- Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end-user needs in mind.
- Debug automation, product, deployment, and production issues and work with stakeholders/team on quick resolution
- Deliver a high-quality robust product in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions.
- Stay current with the latest technology, tools, and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in designing automation frameworks, tools
- Strong object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and an uncanny ability to
design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and their space and time complexities. Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Experience in non-functional testing and performance benchmarking
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development & implementing CD/CD
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language: Java/Python/C++
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Strong experience in API automation using Jersey/Rest Assured.
- Fluency in automation tools, frameworks such as Selenium, TestNG, Jmeter, JUnit, Jersey, etc...
- Exposure to distributed systems or web applications
- Good in RDBMS or any of the large data systems such as Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.
- Hands-on experience with build tools like Maven/Gradle & Jenkins
- Experience in testing on various browsers and devices.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Create test cases by evaluating the product requirements.
- Perform Front end testing of Web application & Mobile device
- Provide feedback to Product Managers & developers around the test outcomes.
- The candidate should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills besides competent in executing test cases and is passionate about quality.
- Must possess excellent skills in Java , Selenium & Appium.
- Must automate the business flows with good coding standards.
- High user empathy and customer obsession
- Strong Knowledge of SDLC
- Java, Appium , Selenium,TestNG ,Maven & Git Þ& API Automation ( RestAssured)
Role: SDET-2 (Backend API automation testing)
Years of experience: 2 to 5
Automation experience: API Automation testing using Restassured, Karate, Jesry Client or HTTP Client (Minimum 2 Years relevant experience recently)
Programming language: Java.
Meesho. :- https://meesho.com
Meesho is India's largest social commerce platform, on a mission to enable anyone to start their businesses with zero investment. Our entrepreneurs largely comprise housewives (between 25-45) from middle income households and / or tier 2+ India. Our marketplace provides entrepreneurs with the right supply across 100+ categories, logistics, & payment capabilities to successfully run their business. Our social sharing integrations with Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram enable our entrepreneurs to monetise their large social network such as friends, family and more.
Meesho's vision is to enable 100M Small Businesses in India to succeed online. We have 10M+ women entrepreneurs running biz online and we are just getting started.
Meesho has raised $190M+ from Naspers, Facebook, Sequoia, Elevation, Shunwei, Venture Highway, Y Combinator and others.
Awards and Recognition: Forbes 30 Under 30 (India and Asia list), Entrepreneur 35 Under 35, India's Most Innovative Company 2020 by Fast Company, Young Turk Startup of the Year 2020 by CNBC (awarded by Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman), First Startup Investment by Facebook in India, Linkedin Top Startup 2019 and 2020, Y Combinator Top Companies 2019.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on
Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine, design,
engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast.
This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
As a Automation Tester, one should designs automated tests to check the functionality of web and mobile applications, writes scripts, installs testing protocols, and provides effective test automation solutions. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base.
You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
1. 3+ years of Automation testing experience
2. Hands on technical experience.
3. Demonstrated ability to perform and manage test execution activities.
4. Possess strong analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written
5. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the team and all stakeholders.
6. Strong knowledge of agile process and Kanban framework.
7. Strong Automation experience (Selenium with Java) as well as BDD(Cucumber)
8. DevOps experience will be preferred (Docker, Kubernetes, Bitbucket)
9. Experience in cloud preferrable -AWS( or Azure/GCP Cloud)
Good To Have
• Good command of English
• Work leading a team of testers(manual/ automation)
What We Offer
• National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
• Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
• Modern & lively working environment
• Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
• International assignment
We have job openings for our Client E Productivity Services. Kindly find the details below:
Payroll will be ToppersEdge.com India Pvt Ltd working for the client E Productivity Services.
(C2H position – 3rd Party payroll for long term)
Experience – 5-10 years
Minimum 4 + years of experience in Automation testing, Java and Selenium
Mandatory Skills - Automation testing, Java and Selenium
Look for 0-20 days notice period.
Budget is maximum 13 LPA.
Position: QE Automation Engineer / SDET
Job Location: Pune (Work From Home) Till Pandemic.
Salary: As per Company Standard
Experience: 8 plus Years of Software Engineer Testing , 2 plus years of hands-on experience using Selenium and Cucumber.
Skills needed for Automation SDETs are :
Excellent communication skills
Must have knowledge of –
Selenium with standard Maven, TestNG/JUnit
Cucumber / BDD (Karate will also do)
Rest Assured (including Postman)
GitHub / Sourcetree / GitLab
Good to have skills are –
Shell / Groovy script
Any Cloud experience
Skills we can train on as per need –
Skills needed for Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are -
Must have –
Java / Python scripting
Shell / Groovy
Jenkins / Bamboo and related devops areas
Good to have skills are –
GCP Intermediate skills
EARLY JOINING CANDIDATES ARE MORE PREFFERED. SAY WITHIN 2 OR 3 WEEKS.
Experience in Agile Methodologies
Knowledge of In-Sprint Automation
Have working experience in Automated API Testing
Design and implementation Experience in Test Strategy
Write, maintain and execute regression and sanity automation test suite – per build/on demand
Design data driven tests and fetch the data from API calls/ different Databases(Like MySQL, Oracle, Mongo)
Attend daily scrum calls, update status
Good to have Design and Implementation Experience in Test Automation Framework
Good to have TDD implementation using Mocha or Jest
Good to have Experience in IOS Automation Testing.
Interact and collaborate with cross functional teams and understand the business requirements
Should be Strong in oops concepts
Strong Knowledge /experience in API and UI framework
Experience in GIT, CI/CD Jobs development and implementation
Any one of this is mandatory - TestNG,MOCHA,JEST
Software Engineering Skills:
Excellent problem solving and critical thinking
Experience of In-Sprint Automation
Take ownership of business problems and technical solutions
Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
Hands on with engineering excellence & continuous integration practices
Experience with Agile and strong collaboration skills with Business and Ops
What we value as a team:
Scripts written for readability, performance, scale and maintainability
Proactive in communication
Collaborate with other members in agile ecosystem
Out of the box thinking to resolve issues and bringing New Ideas to bringing Quality in the Applications
Ability to suggest changes in the product with respect to user experience
• Experience in testing Web Based applications and APIs
1. Understanding of HTTP Fundamentals - HTTP Verbs/Cookies/Caching
2. Understanding of Rest Based APIs.
3. Experience with complex software features, and build effective test plans
• Experience in automating Rest Based APIs using frameworks like RestAssured
• Experience in automating UI Tests preferably using Selenium and Java
• Exposure to Distributed Load Testing using Jmeter
• Strong skills in Java and TestNG
• Understanding of Maven
• Experience with SQL
• Exposure to Jenkins/git
• Strong Logical Reasoning
• Exposure to AWS
• Strong Communication Skills - Able to express clearly and confidently
• High enthusiasm and zeal to learn and adapt to changing situations
Ours is a young and dynamic team which is looks to excel in every work item they lay their hands on. Regular beer hangouts, brainstorming sessions and challenging conversations would be a part of your regular day at work
- 5+ years of experience in Testing (manual and automation)
- Experience with Open Source testing tools like Selenium, Appium, REST Assured.
- Strong command of programming language like Java
- Ability to write custom code to test applications
- Deep understanding and ability to implement OO Programming
- Experience in creating test strategy and frameworks
- Ability to spike and choose appropriate automated testing tools for given problem statement
- Exposure to version management tools like SVN or GIT
- Familiarity with automated deployment processes (CI & CD)