- Good understanding of NODE JS back-end development
- Strong understanding of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as React/Angular, HTML and CSS3
-Solid understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns.
- Good experience with AJAX, REST and JSON
- Experience with development practices such as Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration
-Experience in Version Control Systems like GIT, Bitbucket
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be a team player, having good communication skills, self-starter
- Ability to pick up new technology is needed.
Package : up to 25% of hike based on last drawn
Work Mode : Onsite (Work From Office)
Work Calendar : Monday to Friday
Work timings : 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Role & Responsibilities :
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website Architecture.
- Developing Custom plugins as per requirement.
- Managing formulate an effective and responsive design.
- Designing and managing Securities, site and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests.
Required Expertise :
- Must have expertise in WordPress custom theme development and Plugins development.
- Must have expertise in PHP, MySQL.
- Must have knowledge in WordPress Security.
- Basic knowledge in HTML. CSS.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Teamwork and research skills.
About the role(s):
Software development and platform engineering has driven our success and growth of our platform & data businesses. We are now looking for more developers to join our team and help us build the best financial inclusion platform in the world. You'll be an integral part of product development team working collaboratively with cross functional team of business heads, product managers, credit risk experts, data scientists and technologists to iteratively design and build fintech products. You'll be constantly be challenged and you'll have the freedom to discover and advocate new technologies.
- Code backend services, ideally using Node.js or Java, or other server side compiled language.
- Design and develop Rest API with integrations to lots of external systems. Experience of GraphQL is an advantage
- Develop modern and secure web front ends, ideally using React, Express and Redux.
- Interface with No-SQL/ MongoDB or SQL based data bases (PortgresSQL).
- Deploy their code into the cloud and support it there, ideally on AWS and GitHub. Experience with kubernetes and serverless is an advantage.
- Deliver in agile manner while coding cleanly, automating testing and clean coding, simple solutions, automated testing and continuous deployment.
- Takes ownership of a feature from the original idea through to live.
Attractive salary compensation including employee stock options, 10% time free to pursue own project, paid training and education support.
We truly practice flexible time with focus on output and core hours for team collaboration. While we are mostly working remotely at Fundfina and are open to applications across India, we will prefer that you are open to commuting to Mumbai or Bangalore or Delhi offices when required.
By submitting your application, you agree that Fundfina may collect your personal data for recruitment purposes.
The candidate must have :
1. Excellent problem solving and logical skills.
3. Developing RESTful APIs that read and write JSON.
4. Experience with databases like MongoDB, Redis or any NoSQL databases.
5. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
6. Experience with AWS, Elastic Search would be an added advantage.
7. Ability to plan, execute projects to deliver in time and with quality.
8. Highly motivated Individual to learn and to mentor project members.
9. Excellent Communication and collaboration skills.
I'm the founder of Version One Labs (look me up on LinkedIn) and I want you to work with me on an interesting new idea!
I was previously Director of Engineering at Crunchbase, led product and engineering at Oncue (venture-funded B2B SaaS) and have built products at multiple bay area startups. I run a product development studio, Version One Labs, that works with startups here in California. The website is a bit out of date but I’m currently working with a few exciting startups to help them with their product dev efforts.
This role is for a different mission though. I am currently in the early stages of building our first internal product and am looking for 2-3 scrappy, driven, and sharp developers who are interested in working on exciting ideas and build products from the ground up.
You will learn a lot in the process. If you have startup dreams of your own and are interested in some day doing your own thing, I strongly believe this experience + the wealth of knowledge I can share with you could be invaluable for you.
Here's what I'm looking for:
- you must be highly proficient with React (typescript, redux etc etc) or Rails (strong database design, clean code, and API building skills). I will check for your fluency with both.
- you enjoy the process of building something from scratch and don't require a ton of hand holding, i.e., you are self-driven
- you like the autonomy and freedom of working on early stage stuff and can manage your own time (I don't boss around and like working with people who I don't have to manage too much)
- you have utmost integrity (tell me what you don't know and deliver what you say you will, when you say you will)
- you are willing and open to new ideas and are a fast learner
If this is appealing to you, please apply. I respond quickly.
Our ideal candidate is comfortable collaborating with Product Owners, UX and UI Designers, Data Scientists and senior technical team members to build sound solutions to complex business challenges. A Self-starter and problem-solver will thrive in this position.
Focus Areas and Core Responsibilities
Accountable for day-to-day implementation and launch of product roadmap features and updates.
Collaborate with Data Science, Tech and UX teams to create systems design and information architecture based off of user stories and requirements. Ensure test cases are properly written.
Maintain and work on the continuous improvement and development of company tools.
Coordinate with dev ops and QA to ensure continuous integration and deployment of production ready code.
Skillset, Qualifications, and Experience
- Familiar with asynchronous programming and object-oriented programming best practices. Must have prior experience with MVC design pattern
- Experience with node and linux commands necessary for debugging installations and deployment locally and on cloud services such as AWS
- Strong familiarity with a variety of APIs and RESTful interfaces
- Familiar with various methods for performance optimization
- Ability to work with UX/UI team to create a frictionless user experience and pixel perfect web components and data visualizations
- Experience integrating security best practices into the SDLC
- Expert level Git, including branching and best practices to resolve merge conflicts
- 1+ years of Agile development experience
- Experience manipulating and working with data in a variety of forms: csv, xml, json, structured and unstructured
- Excellent communicator who can work independently and be a team player
- Passion for Technology: excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real world challenges
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions based on any protected category.
We are looking for people who have a passion for solving problems, can write exceptional code and don't shy away from challenges and new technology. Our products affect thousands of people everyday and we want someone who would love to contribute towards that end.
- Know how to write robust and reliable systems
- Have knowledge of managing and scaling for high volume traffic
- Are someone who enjoys execution of an idea as much as finding new and innovative ideas to solve problems
- Actively try to gain more knowledge and pass on knowledge to your peers
Then we are definitely a right match for you
What we expect from you:
- Excellent understanding of web applications.
- Good knowledge about AWS or similar services.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Good understanding of the delivery pipeline in a team environment.
- Innovative and creative problem solving.
- Ability to understand and communicate across teams and departments.
What you will be doing:
- Work as a part of a team or individually.
- Build products that help us expand our portfolio and drive growth for the organisation.
- Take up ownership of the entire lifecycle of products.
- Help, mentor and guide interns, new joinees and other developers.
- Engage with the client and people from other departments to come up with the best solutions.
- Point out existing problems with our solutions, processes and architecture
What we look for:
- Should have used/contributed to popular Open Source Libraries and Tools
- Should have worked on web technology (Rails / SpringBoot / Django / NodeJs)
- Always on the cutting edge of technology.
- Ability to divide a larger problem into smaller pieces for everyone to work on.
- Process driven and detail oriented
- Should have mentored new joinees
- More than 3 years of relevant experience in the domain
- Should be able to work out of our Bangalore office.