The ideal candidate is comfortable understanding varied processes and requirements and is able to convert them to simple workflows. The candidate is a systems thinker and is able to understand how to build systems and also comfortable looking at data to make decisions and build business cases.
- Work with key stakeholders to solve for the biggest impediments to scale
- Build a process that is easy to execute and monitor to handle the complexities of product success.
- Lower processing times and drive process excellence by building tools and processes that leverage intelligence and automation
- 4 years or more experience as a product manager or project manager is highly preferred
- Prior experience as a manager for a product is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically, including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions.
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
We are looking for someone with deep analytical and product marketing skills to join our Product & Technology Team! As a Product Head, your primary responsibilities will include working with the team to identify opportunities to improve the product and build entirely new experiences that our community will love. You will conceptualize, design, and build applications to enable millions of businesses to move online with superior visual content. You will directly work with the technology team, you'll support the marketing, sales, and operations team with smart automated solutions to their most pressing problems.
● Lead a team of 6-8 Product Managers and Design team members to build cutting-edge Vision products for the AI Cataloging space.
● Create a world-class Self Serve SaaS Product experience with data analysis at its center.
● Lead the Web, Mobile and API experience of the AI product stack.
● Talk to users - Large and Small to better understand their needs and motivations.
● Project management to align the technology team and ship products.
● Stay up to date with the latest research in Computer vision and best product practices and bring the most important features back to the company's products.
● Prioritization and Roadmap Management, Work alongside all stakeholders to represent a true picture of priorities and future initiatives.
● Diving deeper into the data to identify opportunities and learnings.
● BTech/MBA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject from a Tier-1 institute
● 3+ years of experience leading Product team in high growth Product companies
● 6+ years of Product Management experience in growth startups or Product companies
● Extremely self-motivated and autonomous. You'll be given direction but it's on you to figure out how to proceed.
● Analytical. You should have plenty of experience looking at the data to inform your decisions.
● Strong product intuition. You need to have an informed opinion to build a product from scratch.
● Systems thinker. You should understand how even the smallest change affects the entire system.
● Super detail-oriented. Small errors or oversights should jump off the screen for you.
● Team champion. We're serious about our work, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun together. :)
Fynd is India's largest omnichannel commerce platform helping retail businesses accelerate growth.
Founded by Farooq Adam, Harsh Shah, and Sreeraman MG in 2012. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and currently employs 350+ spread across design, engineering, data science, operations and sales. Trusted by over 600 brands and 10,000 stores.
What will you be doing?
- Work directly with the Founders, Principal Architects and Growth Leads to help them with tricky new problems
- Study companies and sectors to identify trends for us to invest and build in
- Articulating the strategic vision of the organisation and help in it’s implementation
- Get your hands dirty on organisational priorities as set in our OKRs
- Work with the allied organisations and external consultants to achieve our long-term objectives
Who will be a good fit for this
- Entrepreneurs with proven track record
- Management Consultants with 5+ years of experience
- Engineers from top-tier institutes with 5+ years of operator experience at tech startups
What skills you should have
- Deep understanding and passion for all things technology. Widely read
- Detail oriented, above par attention to detail
- Very analytical in nature
- Superior written and oral presentation skills
This is a long-term role requiring many years of organisational commitment. This is not a remote role and candidate should be based in Mumbai or willing to relocate here
Compensation: Best-in-class. No bar for the right talent
Contribute to the overall product roadmap across all platforms - web, mobile, apps -- after careful consideration of the needs of internal and external parties
Lead development of new product offerings by conducting market research, user surveys, and the like to understand where and how we can satisfy unmet consumer needs.
Manage the product development process from conception through wireframing, design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
Be a critical voice of the user within Impact Guru. Ensure we are doing everything we can to help users save money.
Employ a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.) and quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) methods to better understand our users' needs.
Conduct A/B tests to understand how we can increase the desired use case(s) of our
Skills And Qualifications:
1-3 years of experience developing web products ideally with a background in technical
product management or web engineering.
Capacity to think strategically, and an ability to understand how product decisions are tied to key business drivers
Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability (Google Suite, Adobe Analytics, FB Analytics, Omniture, Clevertap, etc.)
Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture
Mobile-first approach and Focus on creating super-optimized user experience for mobile users
An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
BE/BTech/BA/BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, business, marketing, etc.
MBA is a plus
Good knowledge of MySQL and/or other RDBMS
Proficiency in MS Excel
Proficiency in using wireframing and prototyping tools like Balsamiq, ProtoIO, inVision, etc.
Perquisites & Benefits:
Opportunity to work with India's no.1 crowdfunding platform
Be a part of a young, smart and rapidly growing team with management form Ivy League and Premier colleges
Competitive compensation and incentives
Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment.
The traits that we are looking for in this role are
- Ownership - You will own the ideation, delivery, quality, metrics, and outcomes of the problem statements and will be accountable for the same end to end.
- Stakeholder Management – You will manage the expectations of Product and plan the work for Design and technology teams.
- User Empathy – Be the custodian for the Member, the User, and the Match, at various stages of the user journey.
- Curiosity - Be curious about employee wellness space especially financial well. In general, be curious!
- World-class innovation – Think laterally, evaluate competitive and innovative products, solve complex problems, and deliver world-class user experience.
- Collaboration - Work in a cross-functional agile environment alongside system architects, engineers, and promote user-centricity through research.
- Velocity - Deliver results in a fast paced, operationally intensive, and rapidly changing environment.
What you will do in this role
- Own the entire funnel for Jify, online and offline to ensure a smooth user experience.
- Collaborate with teams to get Business strategies implemented on system and on field for existing as well as new products.
- Be the voice of customer and sales advisors via constant interaction with Customer Success and Engagement teams.
- Identify customer needs and pain-points through research, customer feedback analysis and convert them to measurable opportunities to increase ARPM (Average Revenue per member).
- Own metrics related to various funnels and have a perspective on its current, past, and future trends based on user engagement trends.
- Brainstorming with Product leaders to convert opportunities to scalable ideas and write BRDs and PRDs
- Handle the user engagement with proper backlog grooming, timely planning and execution of user stories.
- Task prioritization via proper sprint planning while maintaining velocity and timely bug resolutions.
- Timely identification and escalation of breaks/changes in your metrics and root cause the same.
- Go deep to solve problems and balance your “action bias” with “end-states”.
- Collaborate with technology guild teams to build/migrate scalable tech architecture.
What you should have
- 2-4 years of product management experience in consumer internet products and/or B2C business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science, Statistics or related technical fields
- Experience with building mobile first applications.
- Zest for learning, hustlers and “Do-ers”.
- Working experience with SQL, as well as PDM/Visualization Tools like Tableau, Trello, JIRA, and analytics tools such as clevertap, mixpanel etc.
- Exposure of working with multiple gateways
PST Time Zone: 7.00pm - 3.00 Am IST
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fillproduct gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for theproduct vision both internally and with key external partners
- Developproduct pricing and positioning strategies
- Translateproduct strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Driveproduct launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent withproduct line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as aproduct evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven work experience inproduct management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successfulproduct throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to developproduct and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
1) Understanding the business requirements (specifically "WHY")
2) Participating, researching (similar products/apps) and brainstorming in designing the UX / UI with the business team and designers
3) Minimalization of the UI and UX to cut the clutters and make a WoW experience for the end customers
4) Working with developers and Project Manager to make sure they are always moving in the right direction
5) Involving and working with the QA team to make sure the product is actually shaping the way it is intended
6) Final approval of Quality Check of product to go live
7) Work with the Marketing team to further enhance and tune in the product UI/UX
B. You have to have fluency in written and verbal English
C. You must be creative, enthusiastic, hardworking and a team player
D. Ready to put extra hours when needed and to attend the late-night meetings as required during go live or similar deadlines
If you feel this position fits you, plz contact us with answers to the following:
1) Why should we hire you - in max 2 sentences?
2) List of references to your past work that you are proud of
3) Your current CTC and expected CTC
4) How many hours can you put up to achieve the very best in work?
Tailor and Circus is a progressive and unisex underwear brand in the Indian apparel space, at the forefront of E-commerce and product innovation. We have created India's most comfortable and responsible piece of underwear, offering the highest quality and selling direct-to-consumer. As a brand, we are India's first inclusive and body-positive underwear company. This has been part of the company's DNA since the inception, all our models and influencers who represent the brand are real people having real bodies.
Tailor and Circus is looking to hire suitable candidates for the Product Manager role who will handle user-facing product experience (website) and is very data-driven. The role will be based either in Bangalore or Coimbatore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be focused on building consumer-facing applications for the Tailor and Circus website.
- You will be responsible for conceptualizing and building user experience across the website and other customer touchpoints.
- Define and manage all critical user journeys and conversion funnels across website and other customer touchpoints.
- You will be responsible for launch and change management of features going live on apps/website.
- You will work closely with PMs responsible for all key business areas (Marketing, Design and Tech) to create a simple and delightful experience for our users.
- You will have a high degree of responsibility and ownership.
- You will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution, and growth of a product area.
- You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics and more.) to deliver high-quality products.
Apply If you:
- Minimum of 1-2 Years of Experience in Product & Marketing Management
- Can showcase your user-facing products experiences
- Have very high customer obsession
- Are a highly data-oriented person and have skills to analyze data using SQL
- Have an understanding of funnels, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes
- Have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building new product features and functionalities.
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Remote, Anywhere in India
Frolick, Inc. is a community food delivery platform for healthy, delicious lunches from Michelin-star chef designed menus at an incredible value. We are reimagining weekday lunch. Unlike takeout with us what you see is what you pay: no ancillary fees or tips! We bring together machine learning, food production, last-mile logistics in a unique way to bring a fresh, chef-prepared meal to your office or home for less than the price of traditional takeout.
Backed by a strategic partnership and investment from one of the largest food-tech companies in the world, we are launching in the DC Metro area this fall and in a dozen cities next year.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for the product planning, development and execution throughout the Frolick’s lifecycle. This will include: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure KPI and OKR goals are met.
Your role will be integral in articulating what success looks like by identifying our customer needs and ensuring that the product supports Frolick’s overall strategy and goals while collaborating with a team to turn that vision into action. As an early team member, you will get an unique opportunity to be in the driving seat of a high-growth startup and define its success story.
- Oversee and own the overall product development and delivery. This includes product's vision, strategy, and roadmap and identify big initiatives Frolick should make to drive user growth and engagement
- Create detailed product business requirements documents, user stories and functional specifications and synthesize key results that define the success of our products
- Incorporate market analysis, customer research and usability findings into requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand goals and pain points, gather requirements and understand internal workflows in order to design the ideal experience
- Develop go-to-market strategies to drive awareness, education and selling partner adoption
- Establish metrics and key indicators that provide product insights based on performance, historical data and post-mortem analysis
- Identify new strategic product opportunities that will help us stay fresh and deliver on those opportunities
- Embody a “can do” and growth mindset, from experimentation and tinkering to constantly pushing your data/information analysis ability to better identify key drivers and understanding of what's going on
Requirements / Superpowers:
- 5-7 years of experience with minimum 2 years a product management, preferably some of it in last-mile logistics, or E-commerce
- Proven ability to influence others among a diverse group of leaders, fostering collaboration, and building a culture of excellence]
- Ability to drive metrics and key results to ensure continuous improvement
- Experience managing multiple projects at once and prioritizing simultaneously
- Experience interpreting data and making recommendations
- Excellent and effective communication skills - whether it’s emails, summaries or decks - that are concise, inspiring, kind, articulate and unambiguous
- Experience working in a high-growth environment, preferably at a tech startup
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and highly entrepreneurial
- Experience with last-mile food, grocery delivery will make you stand out among applicants
- You have a bias towards execution, a desire to execute, learn and iterate
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- A steep learning curve from day zero
- This is a ground floor opportunity. You will be shaping the growth of a business from the beginning. This also means the opportunities for you are limitless
- You will get to build something you are proud of, alongside a set of colleagues who are passionate, committed and are driven by a shared vision
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies, an environment to openly, frequently and respectfully challenge each other
- And, tons of great food!!
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
We embrace and celebrate diversity. We believe diversity makes us stronger and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
At Qsignage, we are looking for a person who is highly passionate about building innovative solutions for the rural market with a focus on value-driven deliverables, wants to work, learn and expand their capability into the start-up domain.
This role is a great fit for someone who enjoys project management, process improvement, and fast pace environment.
Apply to the link below and get in touch with us now!
SKILLS REQUIRED (Market Research and Product Development)
- A passionate researcher who leverages opportunities and deliver actionable insights for driving innovation
- Intellectually curious about learning new skills and challenging self to be better in every move made towards the company's growth
- Ability to build and manage the diversified team and show a sense of direction towards achieving the vision
- Able to champion customers and market insights to drive product, market, and business strategies
- Should be able to identify and address critical business issues through collaboration, analytics, and market intelligence
- Ability to liaising with the clients to negotiate on the research projects
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand the business need
- Understand the business objectives and design a research methodology to dig out the primary as well as secondary information
- Should be able to collect data on Customers, Market place and competitors
- Should have validated experience of setting direction for large scale products keeping delightful user experience as the end goal
- Create products that empower rural advertising in the market or allow clients to remain competitive in the market
- Determine all the environmental factors and design product specifications
- Should be obsessed with Users and continuously ask What, How & Why to identify gaps in the critical systems and create products keeping deadlines in mind
- Perform validation at every stage through continuous research and evaluation
Remote Work | Flexibility | Flat Structure | Entrepreneurial Culture
The high degree of value on Autonomy, Flexibility, Empathy, and Mobility
An awesome work culture that has an agile team with a growth mindset