Are you passionate about solving problems through technology, customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, passionate about mobile and e-commerce ? If yes, a Product Manager role gives you a chance to be a part of the Health-tech revolution in India & build products for scale.
As a Product Manager you will be expected to :
- Develop a vision & roadmap for your Product area for the next phase of hyper growth in the Health- tech segment.
- Drive execution on the roadmap, partnering with your development team, design, qa and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Always think customer backwards, collect insights & work on products / solutions that delight our customers.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what's happening and define & measure success on every project
- Recruit & Mentor other product managers, providing them with guidance and mentorship to maximize their potential.
- Communicate confidently & clearly both written & verbal.
We are looking for a Product Leader to own the customer experience across platforms (Mobile Web, DWeb, Mobile Apps). The objective of this role is to define & drive experiences for consumers which give a delightful experience & build long term loyalties. You will also work to identify, prioritize and fix areas of improvement across the conversion funnel, and improve new customer acquisition and retention. The specific focus would also be on identifying the needs of customers that are new-to-online or new-to-ecommerce, and build solutions to address those needs.
What are we looking for ?
- 5 to 8 years of hands-on experience in product management in high scale consumer internet environments with 2+ years in managing consumer Apps / Web platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Management degree from a top Business school is a plus.
- Solid track record of building and shipping multiple products with a high business impact.
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and demonstrate a high degree of influence across several teams/functions.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills. Highly customer obsessed thinking with deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations.
- Deep understanding of technology.
- Hands on experience of working on contemporary tools on Analytics, A/B, CLM & Agile.
- Previous start-up experience is a strong plus
About The Role
In its broadest sense, a growth product manager is the one who identifies the company's growth opportunities and directs the team's efforts to drive them. The growth PM works on improving a specific business metric to grow revenue and profits in the long term. It is a unique role at an intersection of product development and marketing. From the marketing perspective, a growth PM thinks about the right product-market fit, how to showcase features, what's the right price for the market, and how to improve user experience to get more users through the funnel. Whereas, from the product development side, they should take into account back-end, front-end, and design capabilities to prove their hypotheses and experimentations.
What You Will Do
- Understand the Higher Education market and the needs of users using deeply qualitative/quantitative techniques
- Breaking down complex problems into measurable steps and action them to execute product ideas.
- Defining, executing, and leading holistic and tactical strategy to boost user acquisition, distribution, onboarding, and retention within the product.
- Working with multiple stakeholders and teams (Business and Tech) to understand business targets and drive execution.
- Designing sound experiments and developing great frameworks to test the efficacy of your solutions that also allow you to execute with speed and fail fast & learn.
- Define product metrics for your area, and track them continuously
- Identify usage patterns and come up with action plans to move metrics in the right direction
- 3+ years of product management experience in consumer-facing product management roles is a must. (consumer internet space is preferred)
- Proven track record of translating customer needs into business/product requirements.
- Relevant experience in building a growth-driving feature, for example - in-app referrals.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, and features and drive the management of the product.
- Familiarity with A/B testing, product requirement documentation, managing product backlogs, and creating roadmaps
- Comfort rolling up sleeves to perform quantitative analysis and reach sound conclusions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategies and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong understanding of UI/UX design principles and best practices
- Demonstrated experience and success leading Salesforce/CRM implementation projects.
- M.B.A. from top tier B-school preferred;
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Kanban, or equivalent
- Meets/exceeds leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds functional depth and complexity for this role
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs, and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees.
What is the role?
As Product Manager for Empuls you will be responsible for the product portfolio, including all product planning and release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirement, driving this through development and successfully launching new product features.To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for this role,
- Strategic planning and managing all stages of Product Life Cycle
- Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
- Develop functional, technical and designs specifications for the product
- Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with 5+ years of experience in product management.
- We would prefer candidates from Fintech, ecommerce, rewards, loyalty and incentives.
- We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles. Rest we can explore together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits this requirement then read on.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You will report to the head of product development.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
Way forwardWe look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
About the role
- Manage new products and features, improve existing products and features.
- Customer obsession & talking to customers on a regular basis.
- Hard core prioritisation on what is most important for users.
- Clear decision making in ambiguous situations using data & connecting the dots.
- Partner with engineering & design to ship great products & features
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years managing cross disciplinary products at scale as a product manager
- Strong passion for Privacy. Although no previous experience in this domain is required and mentorship will be provided, you must be willing to become a deep expert in this field.
- Computer Engineering or Software Engineering background with the ability to parse various layers of a software stack (to understand its implications on Privacy)
- A history of building and cultivating lasting cross-functional partnerships with both internal and external groups across Engineering, Product, Security, and Legal
- You are a strategic problem solver and valued collaborator; you are just as comfortable strategizing and leading as you are diving into the details of product work when circumstances require it.
- An entrepreneurial mentality and are flexible, self-motivated, dedicated, and hard-working. You actively recognise needs, resolve problems, anticipate issues, and develop solutions.
AECC Global is a leading EdTech company founded in 2008 with a global footprint in 13 countries and 39 cities. Our motive is to provide expert international education guidance and counseling to passionate students. We have a dedicated team of richly experienced and certified professionals to help students choose the best courses available in international universities worldwide.
To help us continue to grow our offerings, we are in search of an experienced Product Manager to lead the digital products development and marketing. We are looking for a dynamic person responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, including defining the product vision, gathering customer requirements and prioritizing.
To carry out the role of a Product Manager successfully, a candidate should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of working experience in web and mobile app products development through all phases
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Understanding of design quality standards
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Proficiency in the use of analytic tools
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication
Product Manager is responsible for overseeing all activities relating to researching, designing, marketing, and managing the development of a product from beginning to end.
- Using market research to get ideas for products that customers will want
- Helping to oversee the design and manufacture and planning of how to market and promote the product to the customers and partners
- Responsible for developing features and creating content that drives organic growth to our web and other digital properties
- Increase user retention rate across our products by understanding our audience and developing new features to maximize user engagement
- Monitor, react to and grow important audience KPIs such as daily user retention, time on site, RPC, and organic traffic
- Comparing the company's products to competitor's products and offerings in order to compete in the market
- Providing management with analysis reports to management, sales & marketing Team.
- Specifying and overseeing the research needed to determine the needs and desires of customers
GoodWorker is an exciting new technology start-up with a social agenda, set up with one dream in mind; helping to transform the lives of blue-collar workers around the world, by leveraging Web 3.0 technologies. Our focus is to start with helping them in advancing their careers and thereby enabling them to improve quality of lives for themselves & their families. Our vision is to create value for workers and employers, impacting 300 million lives by 2030.
GoodWorker is a joint venture betweenhttps://www.schoolnetindia.com/" target="_blank"> Schoolnet India &https://www.lemmatree.com/" target="_blank"> LemmaTree (a 100% subsidiary ofhttps://www.temasek.com.sg/en/index" target="_blank"> Temasek, Singapore with hubs in India & Germany) - It started with us raising 34 MN USD in late 2020 followed by building our founding team (headquartered in Bangalore) in 2021. We launched & scaled a biz model that leverages the marketplace of hiring partners across India, to help workers not only discover jobs across sectors but also handhold them till they finally join employers of their choice
Building on the insights and expertise developed during this period, we are launching multiple technology platforms that together will help realize our vision. For more information, please visit http://www.goodworker.in/" target="_blank">www.goodworker.in
How Big Can You Think?
As a Senior Product Manager at good worker, you will lead data-driven experiments to build out use cases that will help GoodWorker scale and drive first-to-market innovations. You will work closely with senior leadership in formulating results-oriented growth strategies focused on user acquisition, engagement and retention on GW platforms.
Ideal candidates have a proven track record as a PM in a B2C firm, preferably startups. Experience of launching and scaling, full product or significant features is a must-have.
He/She is also hands-on with a bias for action and has experience in managing products through multiple release lifecycles with increasing impact and results. Someone who also enjoys solving tough problems and can effectively communicate the solutions to a wide and varied audience.
- Create a roadmap based on user need gaps and market analysis
- Conceptualize, test and launch first-to-market features
- Analyze key product growth metrics and optimize the strategies accordingly.
- Apply behavioral psychology to the user funnel to improve the product’s design, and run A/B tests to assess success.
- Apply best practices for how to best engage customers, and retain them for the long term.
- Analyze the user lifecycle, including the acquisition, retention, and conversion phases, and deploy experiments to improve lifetime value (LTV) and decrease churn.
- Manage multiple products through the entire product development lifecycle.
- Work closely with the business teams to understand existing gaps, prioritize and resolve the same
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Solid understanding of the software product lifecycle for mobile and online products.
- Hands-on experience with direct customer interfacing for requirements analysis, competitive research, developing multi-phase feature roadmaps, granular feature prioritization, detailed feature design and documentation of product/functional requirement specifications.
- Track record of developing elegant and simple feature functionalities delivered through world-class user experiences.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, business management and customer care.
- A B.E./B.Tech/BS is required. MBA from a leading institution is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in product management
It’s an amazing time to join Pocket FM as we continue shaping the future of audio entertainment both in India and globally. We are India's leading audio OTT platform with the largest collection of OTT shows, podcasts, and audiobooks across a wide variety of genres and languages. We are reimagining the traditional radio to build an internet-scale platform to bring together communities to share stories and spread knowledge. Our mission is to give voice to Indian stories and wisdom. Pocket FM has grown to 40 Million + users in a short span of 3 years. We are backed
by some of the most prominent VCs in India and are the market leader in the audio space.
About the Summary
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building and scaling one of the world’s most personalised audio content discovery platforms. You will be responsible for defining and delivering product roadmap and strategy that contribute to the retention of users. You’ll inspire teams of engineers to execute and deliver that best in class recommendation experience, and in the process have a substantial impact on the happiness of our users and success of our business. This is a strategically important role for Pocket FM and the opportunity for impact is high.
● Build a roadmap and execution strategies with the team by understanding user and strategic needs, utilizing data insights and working closely with stakeholders
● Lead multiple projects across the entire product lifecycle. You’ll set the vision for the core user experience of the product
● Triangulate data and insights to develop a robust product strategy and inform decision-making
● Manage cross-functional relationships to keep stakeholders informed, receive input, and influence their thinking
● Demonstrate your expertise and product craft to successfully ship products that move our topline retention metrics
● Prioritize new features based on user needs, Pocket FM short term and long term business goals and technical platform scalability
● You have 2+ years experience managing and developing well-loved software products as a product manager. You’ve had many experiences defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
● You have in product experience of using machine learning to solve recommendation and ranking problems
● You have delivered projects that have shown proven impact for your business
● You have good instincts but match that with deep analytical thinking to focus on the things that matter most, especially with expertise in large amounts of data. You are experienced in making hard data-informed decisions.
● You are able to distill complex information into easy-to-understand concepts, and understand how to lead a team through ambiguity.
● You consider the user in everything you do and love partnering with design, insights and engineering to turn a vision into reality.
● You are an excellent communicator, comfortable working with multiple stakeholders
Website: Free Hindi Audio Books | Kahaniya | Podcast & FM Radio App - Pocket FM
Aesthetic sense/taste in things matches with Nova - design details you like, products you like.
Love building products, explore new tech products constantly
Understand the human psyche well
Can think in terms of systems
First principles thinking
Extreme customer empathy - Deeply understand a user's point of view and their problems
Super awesome at communication - You can articulate your thoughts really well
Good at team work and have leadership abilities
Engineering and tech team empathy - Understand how products and systems are implemented, even at a very low level
Are super organized in whatever you do
Measure success metrics
Decide based on data metrics + intuition
Define the "what" to build for rest of the product team
Partnering with and lead cross-functional teams like Design, Engineering, Sales, Operations, etc. to set product priorities
Defining and socializing the roadmap of your product area through deep research and understanding of business goals
Bringing your solutions to market through ownership of the full product lifecycle: problem identification, solution design, spec, implementation, and validation
Managing competing priorities with consistency and transparency
A total of 4-7 years of relevant work experience with B2B SaaS, B2B2C platforms
Preferably have worked as a software engineer for at least 1-2 years professionally or have academic background in computer science
Must have worked in a product management role at a tech-first organization with reputable products, for at least 2-3 years
Have prior experience in understanding and solutioning with APIs
Have a proven track record leading with complex strategic initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/policy and business issues. Prior experience in handling client-side projects would be a plus.
Should be comfortable with data, analytics and decision making based on data. Should be comfortable with using data analytics tools.
Result oriented- Ability to find solutions to difficult problems quickly and effectively
Data driven, analytical and fully understand the diverse ways in which our ecosystem of products can be further adopted by our customers
Process orientation - ability to perform within existing systems and processes, while constantly aiming for process improvement
Interpersonal skills and ability to influence
Team Effectiveness - Ability to work in a cross-functional, dynamic environment and support fellow team members in the achievement of their goals
Multi-tasking - Ability to manage multiple complex projects at various stages of product development simultaneously
Execution driven and bias for action mindset
What you will do:
- Building exciting and high impact features for the small business community such as inventory management, billing, accounting, tax filing
- Having high user empathy, looking at the entire flow, taking care of all the edge cases and is creative in problem solving
- A customer-first approach - you must always think customer first and be absolutely unwilling to make compromises on customer experience.
- Past experience in creating products for small and medium businesses will be preferred
- Product Manager leads multiple inter-dependent work-streams, each with massive business potential and scale, immediately:
- Complete end-to-end product design for web-based Ed-Tech Platform with blockbuster in-market results as we go from MVP to scaled product.
- Lead complexity of creating a platform that should be absolutely delightful for kids 6-14 while delivering perceived academic value to parents.
- Have a global aesthetic—the product will expand globally in 3 months time and aesthetic should transcend cultural boundaries to deliver a true global experience.
- Have strong detail orientation—the product will have inter-dependent flows on both front-end as well as teacher/admin/ops back-end.
- 7-10 years of experience with at least 6 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Scaled consumer product experience
- Building a product from scratch and grown to 2x or 3x.
- Good to have candidates from IIT/NIT/BITS Pilani and Top colleges
• The candidate will help the Product Manager define, execute, and deliver projects (Web and mobile) and services based on product roadmap that adds great value to our organization.
• The candidate will participate in developing the strategy and vision for the line of business, and look after product roadmaps and features based on team strategy.
• This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, SEO, sales and editorial teams to bring features to market and develop and grow new business opportunities for Taxmann.
• Ownership of the product: Oversee and manage the product on daily basis.
• Collaborate with design, technology and development team to develop a deep understanding of users, identify gaps in core product functionality, help build right set of features and track adoption for same
• Understand and communicate accurately the product vision and features to all stakeholders
• Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed
• Understand the competitive climate and have a point-of-view on how to deliver scalable products
• Define and conduct market research to gain better understanding about user behavior and competition. Gather information and data from multiple sources (consumer research, partners, competitive analysis), develop insights and translate findings into actionable insights
• Provide analytics-based insights to help iterate on the product to make it more useful to customers
What we expect
• B.Tech / MBA
• 0- 2 years of experience in online B2C product related role
• Keen desire to learn and build new products
• Ability to analyze data quickly - comfortable with tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, Clevertap etc.
• Good communication skills both Written and Verbal
• Hands on working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Should be a multi tasker