- Primary responsibility is to take up product development as a full stack developer and ability to work with the larger product team, arrive at best architectural approach, choose most appropriate frameworks, code and deliver
- Shown success as an individual contributor. Should have consistently demonstrated ability and commitment to deliver major initiatives in a timely manner
- Embrace good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews
- A selfstarter, who loves to take on hard problems, loves solving service scalability problems, enjoys breaking things and enthusiastic to learn new technologies and working in startup environments
About VuNet Systems
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We are focused on building products and integrations for the rapidly growing HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have 7 products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building a new one this year. We have been selected to be part of HubSpot's App Accelerator program for the second time. Only 15 companies in the world get selected for this.
The HubSpot ecosystem opportunity is pegged at USD 12.5 bn by 2024! . Our ambition is to become the company with the highest number of software products in the HubSpot Marketplace, across the globe.
In order to achieve that ambition, we are looking for a software developer to join our team of product developers. The software engineer job profile consists of:
- Building new software products in the MarTech landscape, especially in the HubSpot Ecosystem
- Assisting the development of our existing products, HubSpot WhatsApp Integration, LitePics, Netcore SMS, GetBaaS
Location: Remote. If you are in Delhi/NCR, great, but that’s not a requirement!
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong hold in data Structures and algorithms
- Good experience of working on Linux (especially Ubuntu)
- Experience building secure RESTful APIs and storing data in relational databases
- An eye for building secure applications
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well, as you will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the applications
Non-Technical Skills Required:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to weigh trade-offs of speed vs perfection & take calls to use open source / other software components to fast-track the go to market
- Come up with innovative & fast MVPs to solve business problems by working closely with the founders and marketing teams
- Contribute in all stages of development right from system architecture, low-level design, database design to setting up deployment infra & processes
- Product thinking: building robust reusable components from integrations
- Passionate about working together as a team towards a common goal
You will work closely with:
- Product Head
- Technology architects
- UI/Design team
- CSM team
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Shipping product, independently and/or as part of a small team
- Collaborating with other engineers to build new features
- Debugging using dev consoles, firebug, firecookie, or any of your favorite tools.
- Helping troubleshoot production issues and resolving critical customer facing issues
- Providing top-notch support to our customers
You Should Have:
- Deep understanding of closures, prototypal inheritance, DOM manipulation, HTTP, web security, cross browser compatibility challenges.
- Strong Experience with NodeJS and Express JS.
- Hands-on with a code management system like GIT, SVN.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, preferably CouchDB or CouchBase.
- Good to have: Experience with ReactJS and Typescript.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be - always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.
- Backend: Java/Scala/Python/C#.net
- Bigdata experience is a plus
- Cloud: AWS/Azure/GCP
- Databases: SQL databases; NoSQL databases
- Location: Bangalore/Gurgaon
- Experience 7-12 years
We're looking for talented, analytical and passionate people to join our proven team as a Senior Software Engineer based in Mumbai, India.
- We are disrupting the traditional fundraising process for private businesses and investors.
- You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and technologists in developing innovative funding and growth strategies for our users.
- Everything we do is focused on helping businesses and investors find their best match, from institutional investors all the way down to retail.
- Build and own Fundnel's products guided by our vision: to make private capital and investment opportunities more accessible to all.
- Contribute to the growth of the team by upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design, implement and launch new products and features.
- Work closely with PMs, designers, and other engineers to ideate solutions to user problems.
- Maintain stability and high integrity through testing processes with a focus on security and data protection.
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing sessions, focused on growing technical & personal skills for the team.
- Explore and integrate third-party API and services to enable impactful new capabilities.
- Conduct regular feedback reviews, assist in tech operations, facilitate standards and quality within the team and reduce technical debt.
- Ensure code quality and system security through automation, unit testing and structured code reviews.
- Make improvements to developer productivity through process or code improvements and mentorship.
- Work on a distributed team.
YOU’LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR US IF YOU
- A full-stack generalist, with minimum 5 years of working full-time as a software engineer.
- Significant experience in one of the following languages or frameworks: TypeScript, React, Python.
- Experience building complex web products, with expertise working on all parts of the stack (frontend, backend, anything in between).
- Understanding of DevOps to build and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- A full-stack generalist with experience building web applications.
- Experienced at writing clean, scalable code with significant experience in one or more scripting languages. You are product oriented, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done.
- Excited to move fast, prioritize, and constantly make critical product decisions.
- Comfortable with and curious about working outside of a traditional narrow engineering role.
- A self-starter: you have started something on your own before - a startup, an open-source project, something else.
- You believe effective and successful work is made possible by clear and honest communication, with a shared understanding of the long-term vision and immediate next actions. When you don't fully understand something, you ask lots of questions and use the opportunity to learn and grow.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please connect me on Linkedin Shrashti jain or DM me for sharing resume.
immediate Joiner for Mern & Full Stack Developer needed
Must have working experience in ReactJS, NodeJS,
React JS framework Laravel.
Experience : 1 years to 5 years
Notice Period : 30 days (or) less
Shift : MidShift
Work Location : Jaipur,Noida(Remote), Permanent Remote
Work Type : Permanent
Software development experience in React, Node (Mern Stack / Full Stack) & Mobile App Development) Framework Laravel
(MongoDB, Express, ReactJS, NodeJS)
Must have 2+years experience in React js.
Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
Familiarity with SQL databases and their query languages
Knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Senior Software Engineers are responsible for the design and development of the suite of cloud-based software products utilizing cutting-edge tools and technologies.
What You Will Be Doing:
Work on Internet scale applications, where performance, reliability, and scalability, are critical design goals – not after-thoughts.
Learn the nuts and bolts of Microservices Architecture and build robust RESTful APIs.
Create beautiful, interactive, and easy-to-use web applications using modern client-side frameworks and libraries.
Gain experience with different database technologies, ranging from traditional relational to the latest NoSQL products such as Couchbase and Elastic Search.
AWS for infrastructure, deploying services with ECS and Lambda
What You Will Need for this Position
The prerequisites for joining our development team are simple. We care more about your attitude and aptitude than the specific tools and technologies you have used in the past. You need to have a strong passion for software development and must take pride in your coding. You should also have great analytical skills and ability to handle complex, modular software development in a collaborative team-based environment.
5+ years of overall development experience, which ideally includes working with an object-oriented language (Java)
Experience with using and implementing RESTful APIs.
Experience with one or more of the following databases: traditional relational database as well as document/NoSQL storage.
BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science OR related technical discipline.
Big plus if prior experience with video processing, streaming and video-related cloud services such as AWS Elemental & Amazon IVS
Salary :- No bar for deserving candidates
Apptroit is a leading Mobile App & Web Solution Development Company in the USA, UK, UAE and India and serving its clients across the globe. Also having proficient and dedicated Android app developers, iOS App developers, designers and digital marketing experts with a reputation for getting things done. We are well-versed in a variety of operating systems, networks, and databases. We work with just about any technology that a small business would encounter. We use this expertise to help customers with small to mid-sized projects.
- Building interactive healthcare advertising application in MEAN stack and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Defining code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Addressing and improving any technical issues
- Collaborating well with engineers, and researchers to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
We @ Snapwiz are looking for passionate programming geeks to join as our colleagues in Bangalore. We're a startup with a big reach, so you'll be able to have a huge impact.
As a Product Developer, you will design, develop, and implement new ideas for Snapwiz's EduTech products.
Here's what you will be doing:
• Responsible for building responsive and elegant web applications.
• Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end and back-end layer to deliver stellar end-user experiences
• Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
• Architect, develop, and maintain reusable components.
Role: Associate Software Engineer ( Fullstack Developer Role)
Experience : 0 -1 Year
Education : BE/B.tech ( 2019 & 2020 Graduates)
Current Location & Job Location: Bangalore