- Excellent problem-solving & analytical skills & OO principles
- Solid understanding of the data structure & algorithms.
- Very good experience with PHP programming language
- Hands on experience working on Laravel. Experience with any other framework would be nice to have
- Troubleshooting skills to reproduce & resolve issues in production systems
- Experience working with git & also following following git workflow
- Experience with deployment on server would be nice to have
- Working experience with AWS services like s3, lama, cognito, would be added advantage
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Huptech Consultancy Services
- Lead simultaneous development for multiple business verticals.
- Design & develop highly scalable, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems.
- Ensure that exceptional standards are maintained in all aspects of engineering.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to learn and share best practices.
- Take ownership of technical performance metrics and strive actively to improve them.
- Mentors junior members of the team and contributes to code reviews.
- A passion to solve tough engineering/data challenges.
- Be well versed with cloud computing platforms AWS/GCP
- Experience with SQL technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience working with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Excellent Programming skills in Python/Java/GoLang
- Big Data streaming services (Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Distributed cache systems(Redis, Memcache)
- Advanced data solutions(BigQuery, RedShift, DynamoDB, Cassandra)
- Automated testing frameworks and CI/CD pipelines Infrastructure orchestration(Docker/Kubernetes/Nginx)
- Cloud-native tech like Lambda, ASG, CDN, ELB, SNS/SQS, S3 Route53 SES
Job Description :
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks -Laravel, CodeIgnitor
- Must have 2 years of experience in PHP Laravel or Codelgnitor
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
This is an opportunity for a server side engineer to work on developing cutting edge chat and bot capabilities for a highly innovative SaaS company building kommunicate.io - A human + bot hybrid customer support platform. We offer a competitive salary alongside stock options. If working on innovative, cutting edge & pioneering tech is what your looking for, your in the right place.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyze / Review the requirement, prepare the design document, task breakdown, execution with product team and ensure delivery within schedule by adhering to the engineering and quality standards.
- Write scalable RESTful APIs, build new microservices from scratch (as and when needed) and maintain existing ones
- Design/modify DB schemas, write/Optimize mysql/NoSQL Queries
- Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient knowledge of JAVA concepts, object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge of different design patterns to build scalable backend applications. Example: singleton, factory, obseverber etc
- Knowledge of framework like Hibernate, Spring, nodejs
- Working knowledge in multi-threading environments
- Understanding of JVM, its limitations, workaround etc
- Knowledge of MySQL Query, DB index,performance tuning
- Knowledge of Microservice
Good to have:
- Experience building NLP based chatbots.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
- Contribution to open-source projects/StackOverflow or any other similar sites.
Good command on atleast 2 of the following: Java, J2EE technologies, Nodejs, MySql, MongoDB, Hibernate, Spring, RESTful, MIcroservices
Technologies Good to have: Rabbitmq, AWS tech stack ( SQS, SES, S3, RDS, EC2, cloudwatch)
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
- work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
- growth opportunity
- your work will have more impact and recognition
- work in a fast paced environment
- solve critical problems
- freedom to choose the way you work
- get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
- work with really smart people around, its a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
- We are looking for a seasoned Backend engineer to manage our web infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years of recent experience with all the skills listed below.
- Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure.
- Pixel-perfect- implementation of our approved user interface
- Design and construction of our REST APIs
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Maintaining the current web services by making regular updates to improve security and performance
1) Experience :
- >1+ years experience in Backend development, preferably in Python [Flask].
- > 1+ years experience in writing REST APIs in Python/Flask.
- > Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- > Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
2) Experience with SQL databases
3) Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
4) Proficiency with Git.
Position - PHP Developer
What You'll Do
- Involve in full life-cycle application development.
- Developing Web-based Applications by using PHP framework
- Write clean, well-designed code
- Own production services, investigate and resolve issues.
- Good problem solving skills and willing to learn new technology
Qualifications & Work Experience
What makes you a great fit :-
- · Min 5-9 Years of experience in application development
- Experience in handling a team
- · Strong programming knowledge and hands-on experience with PHP
- · Strong Knowledge in Laravel Framework
- · Python Programming Experience is a plus
- · Good command and Knowledge of AJAX, HTML & CSS
- · Experience with rich client frameworks such as Vue.js, React etc
- · Must have demonstrated experience in working with Mongo DB.
- · Hands-on experience with Elasticsearch and Redis
- · Experience with Cloud infrastructure like Azure and Rackspace is a plus
- · Comfortable with agile practices, user stories and task breakdown
- · Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working with version control systems (Git)
- · Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent (Full-Time)
- Being organized, responsible for your work, and being a team player
- Bringing a positive attitude to the office
- Sticking to the deadlines
- Learning and adapting fast; taking charge and being willing to listen
- Vast knowledge of PHP programming concepts.
- Hands-on experience on object-oriented PHP, MVC design pattern and Laravel 5+ PHP Framework.
- Good understanding of Relational Database and normalization concepts.
- Good communication skills; both verbal as well as written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and manage time efficiently to meet project timelines
- Ability to work well independently, or with remote teams
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
Good to have :
- Experience in Agile Software Development projects
- Experience in writing Unit Testing cases (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- Capable to perform code reviews and provide code to optimize performance of the application.
We are seeking a developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
- Familiarity with level design and planning.
- Experience with game physics and particle systems.
- Experience with mobile and console game development.
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware.
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
If you are looking forward for this opportunity, kindly apply with us with below asked details: