3+ years experience as Oracle Cloud Techno Fucnional Consultant.
(70%- Technical , 30% - Functional)
5-7 years’ experience in IT Field.
Strong Hands on Experience in Oracle SCM or Oracle Financial modules as a technical Consultant.
Should be strongly experienced working with Oracle cloud ERP application particularly on reporting (BI and OTBI)
Advanced understanding of Oracle PAAS offerings and architecture.
Must have knowledge on:
1) Experience in creation and customization of reports/forms and XML Publisher.
Should have worked in Functional modules (SCM/ Finance)
2) Experience in developing or customizing reports using BI templates.
3) Experience in building Oracle BIP reports, Analysis reports, OTBI and
reports using data models.
4) Should have hands-on experience in BI Publisher (RTF design/ eText/Scheduling/ Parameter Handling/ Bursting/ backup and migration of reportsto different pods).
5) Strong knowledge of writing SQL queries using Oracle Financial or Oracle SCM database tables.
6) Very Strong SQL/PLSQL skills to create custom queries in BI Publisher, Oracle Fusion environment
7)Proficiency in creating reports using templates like RTF, Excel, Pipe delimited, stylesheet, e-text, etc
8) Expertise in working with the Cubes and how to extract data from cubes and joins etc
9) Hands-on experience in converting the reports to ESS jobs for scheduling reports
10)Hands-on experience in migrating the reports between environments
11)Excellent Communication Skills
Good to have Knowledge on:
1) Expertise in Conversions and Integrations via FBDI, Webservices
2) Experience in AP Check printing, Positive pay templates, PO
Printing, AP Printing, automated AR Invoice. Lockbox Processing
/ Bank Statementintegration.
3) Solid understanding of performance tuning best practices and
experience improving end-to-end processing times.
4) Additional Reporting Tools: Analysis Dashboard / ESS Base
Financial reporting studio (FRS) and Smartview reports.
5) Knowledge on Integrations and the OIC module.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Product based company specializes into architectural product
Must have 2-3 Project implementation and more than one support experience in Oracle EBS R12
Expert level knowledge of Oracle Applications Framework, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Forms, Oracle Report, XML
Functional knowledge in financial module like, GL,AP, AR PO, Project is must
Extensive use of oracle APIs and interfaces
Experience in performance tuning of the code
Experience in shell scripting.
Worked on Oracle Alert, AME, OAM ,DFF etc
Good to have ADF experience
Good to have ORDS experience
Good to have exposure in cloud technology.
Act as a senior liaison between Business partners and IT communities
Facilitate cross-functional teams through business process and application initiatives from requirements definition
to prototyping, design, development, testing, training, and deployment.
Create technical designs to support business requirements.
Lead the development of technical solutions.
Communicate project status and escalate issues to management.
Develop and execute system test plans and scenarios.
Assist in preparing training materials for deployment of applications, modules, enhancements and bug fixes.
Assist in developing baseline datasets and reports to support testing of technical solutions
TTEC Digital is looking for enthusiastic Developers for Genesys Contact Center products and custom developed Cloud solutions. As a Developer, you will function as an active member of the Development team in the following phases of a project’s lifecycle: Design, Build, Deploy, Accept, web and windows services, API’s and applications that integrate with our customers back end CRM systems, databases, and external 3rd party API’s.
- Works with customers as needed to translate design requirements into application solutions, ensuring the requirements are met according to the team’s and practice area’s standards and best practices.
- Communicates with project manager/client to identify application requirements.
- Ensures applications meet the standards and requirements of both the client and project manager.
- Conducts tests of the application for functionality, reliability and stabilization.
- Deploys/implements the application to the client.
- Maintains and supports existing applications by fixing problems, addressing issues and determining the need for enhancements.
- Demonstrates concern for meeting client needs in a manner that provides satisfaction and excellent results for the client, leading to additional opportunities within the client account.
- Performs all tasks within the budget and on time while meeting all necessary project requirements. Communicates regularly if budget and/or scope changes.
- Demonstrate professionalism and leadership in representing the Company to customers and vendors.
- Core PureConnect handler development & maintenance.
- Monitor and respond to system errors. Participate in on-call rotation.
- Follow-up on and resolve outstanding issues in a timely manner.
- Update customer to reflect changes in system configuration as needed.
- Understand system hardware/software to be able to identify problems and provide a remedy.
- Handle TAC/Engineering escalations as directed by the team lead or team manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or related area.
- 3+ years of relevant experience and proven ability as a software developer.
- Experience with the Microsoft development platform.
- Experience with .NET Framework.
- Deep Understanding of application architecture.
- Familiarity in data modeling and architecture.
- Deep expertise and familiarity with the Pure Cloud development platform.
We offer an outstanding career development opportunity, a competitive salary along with full comprehensive benefits. We are looking for individuals with a team player attitude, strong drive for career growth and a passion for excellence in client support, delivery, and satisfaction.
Familiar with the MicroStrategy architecture, Admin Certification Preferred
· Familiar with administrative functions, using Object Manager, Command Manager, installation/configuration of MSTR in clustered architecture, applying patches, hot-fixes
· Monitor and manage existing Business Intelligence development/production systems
· MicroStrategy installation, upgrade and administration on Windows and Linux platform
· Ability to support and administer multi-tenant MicroStrategy infrastructure including server security troubleshooting and general system maintenance.
· Analyze application and system logs while troubleshooting and root cause analysis
· Work on operations like deploy and manage packages, User Management, Schedule Management, Governing Settings best practices, database instance and security configuration.
· Monitor, report and investigate solutions to improve report performance.
· Continuously improve the platform through tuning, optimization, governance, automation, and troubleshooting.
· Provide support for the platform, report execution and implementation, user community and data investigations.
· Identify improvement areas in Environment hosting and upgrade processes.
· Identify automation opportunities and participate in automation implementations
· Provide on-call support for Business Intelligence issues
· Experience of working on MSTR 2021, MSTR 2021 including knowledge of working on Enterprise Manager and new features like Platform Analytics, Hyper Intelligence, Collaboration, MSTR Library, etc.
· Familiar with AWS, Linux Scripting
· Knowledge of MSTR Mobile
· Knowledge of capacity planning and system’s scaling needs
Work Experience: 1-3 years
Work Location: Currently Remote – (WFH)
(Post re-opening of offices from any office location across Gurgaon /
Noida / Bangalore)
• Demonstrated proficiency with at least one development tool /
• Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and
• Experience in multiple web technologies including: XML, HTML, CSS, AJAX
• Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including:
Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, AOP, MVC, Eclipse
• Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies:
Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Http, Spring tcServer, Solr, opensource packages
• Experience with multiple source control systems: CVS, SVN, Git
• Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of
continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
• Minimum of 3 years of hands-on software development experience.
• Minimum of 2years of full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies.
• Minimum of 1year of developing eCommerce applications, specifically Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience.
• Produce quality, on-budget, and on-schedule solutions on projects.
• Technically sound Understanding of platform-specific architecture
• Proficient in effectively documenting complex functionality in code and
• Conduct development on the SFCC platform using a multi-site SFRA
• Plan, design, build, and review content-managed, usable, and accessible,
Interested candidates can share updated CVs9sss717757sr
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using webMethods 9.x/10.x
- Standards – XML, Flat file, JSON, TML, SOAP, REST
- Skills – Designer, MWS, Trading Networks, BPM, Deployer, Integration Server, API Gateway/Portal
- Messaging Technologies – JMS, UM, Broker, Kafka
- Adapters – JDBC, SAP, Kafka, JMS
- Databases – Oracle
- Protocols – HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, FTPS, SMTP
- Tools – SOAP UI, Postman, Sql Developer, Putty, WinScp, SVN
- Others – PL/SQL, Java, HTML, DSP, Agile Methodology
- Over 8 years of experience and 5+ in API/mulesoft
- Expert with API technology including (REST, JSON, XML, Web Security, API Management, Public/Private APIs)
- Strong experience with MuleSoft cloud hub/AnyPoint Platform with proven experience architecting, designing, implementing enterprise services, and platform operations.
- Should be proficient in developing enterprise standards, guidelines, best practices and policies for the Mulesoft platform and drive adoption
- Should be able to provide technical expertise in bringing-in automation across API life cycle ( code quality, migration, deployment, platform monitoring etc) using tools such as App Dynamics, puppet, chef or any similar tools
- Should be hands-on and proficient in DevOps methodologies such as CICD, test automation etc
- Should be able to evangelize and work with enterprise architects on API driven architecture, platform roadmap
- Should be very proficient in planning, stakeholder management, team mgmt. and communication at all levels
- Provides overall API technical leadership working with Business, BAs, Tech lead, Scrum Master to clarify requirements and set technical direction for the team
we have Job Openings for Java Developers who are willing to work in-house for our Office. It would be fine if you can refer us suitable candidates who can join immediately.
Number of Positions: 2
One Senior level - min 4 years’ experience.
One Junior level - min 2 years’ experience
Find below the job requirements.
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience on Angular 5, Angular Material, Typescript, Bootstrap 3
- Hands on experience in REST web services and Java 8 concepts
- Expertise in REST Services to interact with the Web Services and retrieve data. Design, code, test, debug, document and maintains high complex computer programs.
- Hands on experience in Java, Spring 4 and Spring boot 2 or above
- Familiarity with common data stacks
- Ability to solve the day to day coding challenge and understand best coding practices
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Hands on experience in handling web servers (e.g. Apache Tomcat) and UI/UX design
- Knowledge about deployment tools such as Jenkins, Azure
- Hands on experience in Source management tools like Git, Gitlab, SVN
- Good team player, self-starter
- Experienced in Onsite-offshore support model.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills and An analytical mind
- Experience in Developing QlikView / Qlik Sense BI visualizations and dashboards. QlikSense and NPrintiing experience is a must.
- Strong knowledge of building Qlik Sense dashboards applying business rules and data validations.
- In-depth understanding of Qlik Sense Server Architecture, building QVDs and QVFs, applying business rules and data validations.
- Familiarity with charts and graphs, creating complex visualizations for dynamic aggregation Good Knowledge of Incremental data loading concepts and data modeling.
- Additionally, Qlik developers have to troubleshoot issues and provide the necessary solution