3+ years experience as Oracle Cloud Techno Fucnional Consultant.
(70%- Technical , 30% - Functional)
5-7 years’ experience in IT Field.
Strong Hands on Experience in Oracle SCM or Oracle Financial modules as a technical Consultant.
Should be strongly experienced working with Oracle cloud ERP application particularly on reporting (BI and OTBI)
Advanced understanding of Oracle PAAS offerings and architecture.
Must have knowledge on:
1) Experience in creation and customization of reports/forms and XML Publisher.
Should have worked in Functional modules (SCM/ Finance)
2) Experience in developing or customizing reports using BI templates.
3) Experience in building Oracle BIP reports, Analysis reports, OTBI and
reports using data models.
4) Should have hands-on experience in BI Publisher (RTF design/ eText/Scheduling/ Parameter Handling/ Bursting/ backup and migration of reportsto different pods).
5) Strong knowledge of writing SQL queries using Oracle Financial or Oracle SCM database tables.
6) Very Strong SQL/PLSQL skills to create custom queries in BI Publisher, Oracle Fusion environment
7)Proficiency in creating reports using templates like RTF, Excel, Pipe delimited, stylesheet, e-text, etc
8) Expertise in working with the Cubes and how to extract data from cubes and joins etc
9) Hands-on experience in converting the reports to ESS jobs for scheduling reports
10)Hands-on experience in migrating the reports between environments
11)Excellent Communication Skills
Good to have Knowledge on:
1) Expertise in Conversions and Integrations via FBDI, Webservices
2) Experience in AP Check printing, Positive pay templates, PO
Printing, AP Printing, automated AR Invoice. Lockbox Processing
/ Bank Statementintegration.
3) Solid understanding of performance tuning best practices and
experience improving end-to-end processing times.
4) Additional Reporting Tools: Analysis Dashboard / ESS Base
Financial reporting studio (FRS) and Smartview reports.
5) Knowledge on Integrations and the OIC module.
Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 5L+ transporters and lorry owners on it’s platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings. We’re going after a ~$100+ billion annual market size, and we’re just getting started.
JD for Strategy & Business Role (Associate/Manager):
As part of the team, you will drive strategic planning for the company as well as lead critical cross functional projects which could be across business, growth or partnerships.
What you’ll do :
- Work closely with central growth, marketing & product teams for formulating business growth strategy & drive new initiatives.
- Own and execute special projects/initiatives which critical for business OR cross-functional in nature
- Conduct research on market size, competition and adjacencies for identifying new opportunities for Vahak
- Formulate OKRs and drive bi-weekly/monthly update meetings with the founders and vertical leads
- Lead PMO for critical core central projects
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier college; MBA preferred but not mandatory
- Self-directed, resourceful, and comfortable with operating in ambiguity
- Experience in organizing and managing cross-functional projects
- Outcome oriented with a problem solving attitude
- Ability to strategically plan, but also have hands on approach
- Experience in consulting, tech startups, e-commerce - Associate (2-4 years), Manager (4+ years)
Work mode: Hybrid
KeySkills: FSDs, BRDs, Scope of Work. Must have experience in the banking/BFSI/NBFC/FinTech industry
AEM including AEM 6.x .
· Strong hands on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Analytics, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning. · Significant hands-on design experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
· Has worked on and implemented at least one of the popular Search engines with AEM like Solr, ElasticSearch or Lucene and involved in search queries performance tuning.
· Worked on integrations with popular products /Technologies like Salesforce, SSO, LDAP, API Gateways using ReST · Understands and implements the Quality Properties of the system in every day work including Accessibility, SEO, URL management, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture.
· Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins/Git/BitBucket/Cloud Manager), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
· Understanding of frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
· Good understanding of AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
· Proficient knowledge of the end to end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes.
· Familiarity of Cloud native approaches and platforms including AWS, Azure or GCP.
· Familiarity with basics of Adobe I/O Runtime and Adobe I/O Events (preferred)
· Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using AEM Search, Commerce package or others platforms is preferred. Education:
· Full time Bachelor’s/Master’s degree(Science or Engineering preferred)
Familiar with the MicroStrategy architecture, Admin Certification Preferred
· Familiar with administrative functions, using Object Manager, Command Manager, installation/configuration of MSTR in clustered architecture, applying patches, hot-fixes
· Monitor and manage existing Business Intelligence development/production systems
· MicroStrategy installation, upgrade and administration on Windows and Linux platform
· Ability to support and administer multi-tenant MicroStrategy infrastructure including server security troubleshooting and general system maintenance.
· Analyze application and system logs while troubleshooting and root cause analysis
· Work on operations like deploy and manage packages, User Management, Schedule Management, Governing Settings best practices, database instance and security configuration.
· Monitor, report and investigate solutions to improve report performance.
· Continuously improve the platform through tuning, optimization, governance, automation, and troubleshooting.
· Provide support for the platform, report execution and implementation, user community and data investigations.
· Identify improvement areas in Environment hosting and upgrade processes.
· Identify automation opportunities and participate in automation implementations
· Provide on-call support for Business Intelligence issues
· Experience of working on MSTR 2021, MSTR 2021 including knowledge of working on Enterprise Manager and new features like Platform Analytics, Hyper Intelligence, Collaboration, MSTR Library, etc.
· Familiar with AWS, Linux Scripting
· Knowledge of MSTR Mobile
· Knowledge of capacity planning and system’s scaling needs
- As an Oracle Cloud ERP Developer, you are responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining RICE Objects. Your specialization will be focused on cloud architecture, application integration, and cloud application development using Oracle Cloud.
- Deliver innovative integration solutions using Oracle's PaaS offerings and maintain or enhance the existing integration solution.
- Deliver technical expertise and technical leadership when implementing solutions and developments.
- Assist with defining Scope and estimates for new project or builds.
- Collaborate by sharing knowledge and best practice within the practice and cross lines of business.
- Develop peer network to provide and receive product and skills assistance.
- Draft and review the Technical Specification documents.
- Conduct and attend internal trainings and workshops
What would your day look like?
- Collaborate with Implementation Partner and IS teams across Providence and deliver New Builds, builds via Change requests, Data Conversions, Testing and Document Reviews
Who are we looking for?
- 4+ years of Experience with at least 2 Cloud ERP HCM Implementations
- Hands on experience in any of these modules - Core HR/Payroll/Benefits/Compensation/ORC
- Experience in Oracle Integration Cloud (PaaS) ideally with integrations to/from Oracle Cloud Application.
- Hand on experience in building integration/interfaces based on webservices (SOAP and REST), File based interfaces (Batch Processing), Database (SQL and PLSQL).
- Good understanding on file handling process using OIC with various file types like XML, CSV and JSON.
- Ability to understand and develop complex integrations and should have good knowledge in integration patterns and error handling mechanism.
- Good understanding of Oracle PaaS architecture and security concepts Comfortable in XML and XSLT processing.
- Experience in ERP Cloud with knowledge in modules like Core HR, Payroll, Benefits and Absence Management.
- Should be well versed with Fusion HCM data load capabilities like HDL, PBL, Spreadsheet Loader.
- Should have worked on Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager (FSM) to implement enhancements.
- Should be aware of customization process in ERP Cloud: Sandboxes, Page Integrations, Application and Page Composer etc.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
With 14+ years of expertise in e-commerce, our client provides AI-powered solutions for quick scale-up of brands and equips them to serve a global audience efficiently. From Texas to India, it operates from 6 different locations and processes 5 million orders annually and are amongst the top 25 sellers on Amazon and Walmart.com.
Founded by entrepreneurs with rich international experience, this leading online store of USA works with over 2000 brands which include many known brands in the US and covers almost all major categories like beauty and healthcare, electronics and gadgets, furniture, toys and apparel and others.
It has won several accolades including Inc 5000, fastest-growing companies, two years in a row.
What you will do:
- Managing inputs, category profit & loss, promotion management, auditing and analysis, vendor escalations, and concise communications
- Growing selection, improving terms and cost structures, and building long-term relationships with vendors for the sub-categories assigned
- Demonstrating customer and category knowledge, being an advocate for a quality customer experience, and understanding the competition and industry
- Being responsible for long term growth opportunities and risk identification, planning, communicating, and partnering with internal teams
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of Online retail tools and becoming advocates for tool enhancements
- Attracting talent and making the right hiring decision, setting goals, and resource planning for the team
- Visiting trade shows in the US and other countries as per process requirements
- Creating mechanisms to help on-board new talent to the organization by continuously building a network of talent inside and outside of the company
- Effectively coaching and giving feedback to direct reports to help develop talent and supporting career development
- Setting and balancing goals across the team to optimize performance against department goals and employee development
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 10+ years of experience doing one of several roles: quantitative/financial analysis, retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, pricing, marketing, or e- commerce
- Strong understanding of category, product, and vendor performance
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proven analytical skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Proven experience leading teams & cross-functional projects
- Influencing abilities and vendor management experience
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes
- A willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done
- Ability to work autonomously in a demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and effective prioritization
- Preferably a valid US Visa
Below is the JD for OTM
- Total 5 plus years of OTM experience;
- At least 2 Full life cycle implementations
- Advanced SQL knowledge required in addition to XML/ XSL.
- Strong functional system configuration skills are required with core OTM functionality in the modules including Order Management,shipment planning and execution, freight settlement and Business process automation
We are looking for a Technical Content Writer with 4+ years of experience in producing high-quality documentation that can contribute to the overall success of our products. The selected candidate will work collaboratively with developers, quality assurance engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to understand and use.
- You will be responsible for authoring tasks, creation, and integration of printed or electronic end-user documentation
- Document ongoing software developments in applications, products, and services
- Develop user guides, technical specification documents, online help files, API documents, feature description documents, How-To articles, and other ad hoc documentation deliverables
- Contribute to process improvements for enhancing efficiency
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with developers and SMEs to gather knowledge on functional requirements
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Provide estimates about documentation tasks to the Scrum Master
- Provide technical documentation for newly developed features on time and as per the defined quality standards
- 4+Years of Relevant experience in the field of technical documentation
- Knowledge of end-user documentation/product documentation/technical documentation
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Creative conceptual thinker
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in working with an XML editor, authoring, and other graphics-related tools like SnagIt, Visio, etc
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Getting a grasp of the curriculum through the textbooks of various state and educational boards, competitive exams and various content sources so that one is able to search for and create the best suited assessments for the same.
- Deeply searching from the open educational resources the question banks, tests, sample papers etc. so as to bring out the best assessments that perfectly aligns with the curriculum.
- Searching for and/ or creating the 3 categories in assessments - Questions, answers and instant conceptual feedback.
- Curating, organizing and categorizing the assessments in the Learning Management System in the required formats.
- Assigning difficulty levels to the questions.
- Copying/ downloading, editing, sorting and readying the assessments to be delivered to our learners.
- Enhancing and polishing the assessments library further.
- Integrating learning best practices and thought leadership into the content and learning processes through company's products and solutions for various education boards at National and State level.
- Guiding, coordinating, designing and delivering engaging content for PAL using various pedagogical tools and techniques to make the best content for smarter learning processes for the end users.
- Guiding and developing learning resources / content in various engaging formats.
- Working collaboratively with graphic design, video and various content creators to create an impactful learning experience.
- Co-creating assessments for each module, reviewing the assessments, evaluating the outcomes based on prescribed Curriculum
- Working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. Addressing changes and ensure sending feedback to deliverables and getting them fixed in a timely manner.
- Working closely with the rest of the team to ensure that we are delivering overall superior products and solutions to our users/ customers.
What you need to have:
- An undistracted mind, an aspiration for continued learning and holistic growth in life, humility to learn and self confidence to learn and do anything
- Must possess Academic skills with good knowledge of curriculum in K-12 and other competitive exams,
- Analytical skills to be able to assign the difficulty levels to the questions, good research skills to be able to align the assessments as per a curriculum
- The person should have the capability to dive in and bring out the best suited questions, answers and feedback for the same.
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience and expertise in instructional design and various learning theories and deep working knowledge on Personalised Adaptive Learning (PAL) and Bloom’s taxonomy. Experienced in Instructional design / Content design / TLM preparation (Teaching-Learning Material) for blended learning solutions for K12 through for either instructor-led and self-paced learning solutions.
- Academic skills with good knowledge of curriculum in K-12 and other competitive exams, Analytical skills to be able to assign the difficulty levels to the questions, good research skills to be able to align the assessments as per a curriculum the person should have the capability to dive in and bring out the best suited questions, answers and feedback for the same.
- Must have hands-on experience and expertise in instructional design and various learning theories and deep working knowledge on Personalised Adaptive Learning (PAL) and Bloom’s taxonomy.
- Possess good grip on MS Office / Google suite as this work will majorly happen in Excel and Word Files, one needs to be very comfortable operating these with attention to minute details.
- Have followed Flipped Classroom Method, Bloom's Taxonomy, Marzano & Kendall/Taxonomy as Science, Mathematics, Computer or Language Teacher. Gamified MCQ Assessments, Emphasised on Do-It-Yourself and Learning-By-Doing,
- Carry abilities to search/ to create the best quality Assessments for our learners.
- Align and categorize the content in a way which perfectly fits into our learners’ curriculum-Bringing all the Assessments in an orderly manner to our learners for hassle free and smooth learning and practicing.
- Strong spoken and written skills in English and Hindi, and ability to talk to and understand basics of other languages across the country.
- Good to have the Knowledge of handling different File Formats, File conversions in bulk, File renaming, File Encryption, Content Database handling and management. Experience Content Management System handling and Testing of content on Android/ IOS/ Web Platforms
- Willingly contribute to ensure the learners self-assess, get trained and gain confidence in their chosen fields by providing the most rich and good coverage of practice, tests and assessments for the associated modules.