Monitoring the daily progress of projects
Providing detailed updates to project managers or other stakeholders
Ensuring team members have the supplies and resources they need to complete their assigned tasks on time and within their budget limits
Managing timelines with software developers and vendors
Making sure developers have all the resources they need to complete tasks on time
Checking the website, CRM, Automations, etc. to ensure all features are working as required
Planning meetings and organizing project logistics
Managing invoicing and time tracking with vendors
- Ensures timely and effective completion of projects and initiatives given by the CEO.
- The Job role includes working on Sales, Marketing, Operations, as and when required.
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders.
- Manages the CEO calendar and prioritizes their time and schedule.
- Participates with the senior management team in strategic planning and decision-making.
- Creates and maintains systems and processes to streamline operations.
- Establishes standards and procedures for hiring/operations.
- Maintains accurate confidential files and data records.
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives.
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
Job Description: SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
• Execute localization projects of all sizes with due diligence, scope accuracy and adherence to quality and time deadlines.
• Ability to make the right trade offs to ensure timely delivery of urgent projects
• Able to effectively scope individual projects, communicate timelines and our processes to stakeholders through cross-team collaboration.
• Attention to detail and smart tracking of projects.
• Ensuring all JIRA requests are updated with status on vendor hand-off/hand-back dates.
• Communicate with translation vendors to ensure priorities are set for projects submitted.
• Contribute to country/language layer launches, as and when an opportunity is available.
• Ability to prioritize and focus on projects which need faster turnaround in a fast paced work environment.
• Adherence to set process and adapt to changes.
• Support other team members, multitask as needed.
• Demonstrate Excel skills to be able to pivot data, analyze and provide reports
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate the ability to multi task.
• Exposure to translation and localization processes and procedures
• Vendor management
• Familiarity with Jira or any program management, request processing tool
Greetings from MNR Solutions!!
Job Profile- Area Operations Manager
Job Location- Indore, MP.
Experience req.- 6+ years (min.)
Area of responsibility-
- Manage and deliver the KPI's – Sales, Shrinkage, Commerciality, Customer Service, Standards are met
- Ensure that you have the right people who are sufficiently trained/developed to deliver for our customers.
- Ensure the smooth operations of your area (Eye Testing Quality, Delivers a commercially well laid out store, Achieving all operational KP)
- Deliver the shopping experience that our customers demand.
- Full Time Postgraduate with 7-9 years of relevant experience into retail industry
- Post-Graduation is a must
- Very strong communication skills- both written and verbal and must be a good orator
- Should have hands on experience working on Microsoft Office- Including Excel, PPT & Word Sales oriented.
Competencies & Traits
Influencing Skills Problem Solving & Decision Making Planning & Organizing Project Management with Collaboration and Inclusion Communication Skills Extroversion & Approachability Leadership Financial & Business Acumen Customer Obsession Assertiveness Self Motivated & Resilient Managing Pressure & Setbacks Process Orientation
Must have 6+ years of experience in Retail Industry to grab this great opportunity to work with Indian's leading Brand.
Interested candidates can apply asap.
Thanks & regards
Client Retention & Servicing
Coordinating client request with back-end teams.
Supervision (Only) of Centre Operations
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience in project management would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
Project Delivery, Project Management, Resource allocation, Project Planning, Project Mentioning, Team Management, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Project oversight / coordination / management
Amar Chitra Katha(ACK Alive) is launching a first of its kind learning program in the country for which we are inviting applications from interested people who would want to be a part of the team. Leo & Mike is the content, curriculum and operations partner for ACK Alive. You will be working closely with the Leo & Mike team as well as the Amar Chitra Katha team, which will be a one of a kind opportunity.
Role: Program Manager (Amar Chitra Katha Project)
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Program Manager who can drive our programs across a maximum of 6 centers and ensure the seamless delivery of the programs in line with the organization’s objectives to the complete satisfaction of learners and their parents.
The Program Manager will be responsible for
- Effective implementation of program across 6 centers with regard to learner satisfaction,learning outcomes and parent satisfaction
- End to end training in content,learning system,operations and implementation
- Ensuring venue readiness in terms of room setup,material availability etc before the program starts and act as single point of contact for venue partner,parents and learners
- Coordinating kitting ,packing and transportation of materials to and from venues.
- Creating,Updating and maintaining a learner and parent database across all venues
- Creating schedules across venues and communicate the same to facilitators,parents,learners
- Rescheduling of classes at venues as required
- Observing the classrooms and documenting the observations for mentoring facilitators
- Conduct meetings with facilitators and teams to discuss the observations from classroom observation
- Collecting data/feedback from facilitators,learners,parents and classroom observations and loop it back to Leo & Mike team for appropriate interventions in content and program improvement
- Initiating appropriate interventions wherever required with respect to learner and parent issues
- Managing the post sale communication to parents regarding the programs and communicating about learners to parents through the facilitators
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound knowledge on Project Management
- Proven experience to manage a team
- Problem Solving and troubleshooting skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to take constructive feedback and work on it
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Compensation: Rs.40,000/- per month(6 month contract which may be extended)
- 1 paid leave per month
ACK Alive (Amar Chitra Katha)
ACK Alive is a unique concept that brings alive the stories, the cultural learnings and the values that Amar Chitra Katha has always celebrated. The ACK Alive offers a wide range of learning programs to children that is rooted in Indian values and combined with modern skills to thrive in the 21st century.
Amar Chitra Katha has been the first glimpse into our glorious heritage and culture for generations of Indians. Founded in 1967, today, Amar Chitra Katha (ACK) is a household name in India. Today, ACK is synonymous with the reinvention of quintessential Indian tales from the great epics, mythology, history, literature, oral folktales and many other sources.
Leo & Mike
Leo & Mike is the content and curriculum partner for ACK Alive. Leo & Mike is a new-age learning company for 4 to 14 year old children. We create and facilitate after-school and summer camp programs where learning happens through interdisciplinary content, project-based activities and play. We work closely with parents, schools and other organizations with a similar mission while keeping children at the centre of everything that we do.