Solution Oriented Mindset
- Assist project in all technical aspects of tooling and DevOps
- Proactively lead tools new versions release cycle and documentation
- Proactively identify risks related to application /deliverables and propose a mitigation plan
- Provide custom solutions as per customer requirements
Autonomy & Problem Solving Mindset
- Work in complete autonomy to deliver project deliverables, for advanced technical deliverables, with required level of quality
- Must have troubleshooting skills
- Contribute to improvement of internal process, tooling, and quality process
- Design, build and collect technical materials as part of project executions in a spirit of reusability for future engagements and maintain knowledge on best practices, tools, and reusable components for CAST analysis
CAST is the software intelligence category leader. CAST technology can see inside custom applications with MRI-like precision, automatically generating intelligence about their inner workings - composition, architecture, transaction flows, cloud readiness, structural flaws, legal and security risks. It’s becoming essential for faster modernization for cloud, raising the speed and efficiency of Software Engineering, better open source risk control, and accurate technical due diligence. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
• Experience working with SQL databases, query optimisation and designing schemas
• High coding standards - understanding of test coverage best practices & test pyramid concept.
• Design, analyze, code, test, and deploy applications to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects.
Job Location : Pune
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Design and development of Linux Device driver, BSP & Kernel modules
1. Strong in system C programming on Linux platform.
2. Strong experience in Linux Kernel and device driver development
3. Experience in Kernel porting and migration to different platforms and kernel versions.
4. Experience in BSP and Boot loaders
5. Device drivers experience preferably for following devices: UART, I2C, I2S, SPI, GPIO, PCIe, MMC, USB etc.,
6. Good knowledge on platforms and peripheral devices
7. Knowledge on processor like IMax Good to have
8. PowerPC experience
9. Python programming
Package : Commensurate to relevant experience ( CTC Range: 6 to 10 lacs/annum)
Immediate Joining !!
Social Networks have become more media platforms than “social” platforms. They are not designed to make real human connections. Demand for more intimate online places is higher than ever. Communities are in huge demand!
Also, these “Ad-driven” platforms only reward top creators. Most creators are left out - no matter how engaged their audience is. They have to constantly beat algorithms to reach out to their own audience.
Over 50 million people around the world consider themselves creators. 97% of them aren’t getting paid.
As a result, creators are flocking to platforms like Slack, Discord, Whatsapp & Telegram - none of which were built either for community engagement or creator monetization. Community creators have to go through the pain of managing multiple third-party tools to engage and monetize their community.
LikeMinds helps creators to convert their audience into a branded private community. They can monetize it by selling digital products like memberships, group chats, events, consultations, and courses.
As a platform purpose-built for community entrepreneurs, LikeMinds has inbuilt tools for member acquisition, onboarding, retention, moderation, monetization, and referrals. Our platform enables creators to drive high engagement and belonging via chat rooms, events, polls, member directory, and rewards.
These features are in addition to powerful business tools like community website, subscription management, event reminders, analytics dashboard, cohort creation, in-app banners, data export, and much more.
Custom integrations are also available for creators with existing assets.
In the last few months, we have helped 100+ creators monetize their communities. These include entertainers, fitness & wellness trainers, professional domain experts, language instructors, life coaches, financial experts, micro-entrepreneurship coaches, and exam prep coaches.
We are a team of entrepreneurs, techies, and community builders with credible backgrounds supported by 2 large VCs.
● Programming Languages: Java, AWS, Python, Ruby
● Experience in working with complex problems statements such as system design from scratch or chat-based frameworks is a huge plus
● Knowledge of building API is a must
● Define and communicate technical and design requirements
● Provide training, help, and support to other team members
● Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
● Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
● Troubleshoot and debug applications
● Keen to follow and learn about new technologies
● Stay up to date with current best practices
● Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
● Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
● Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators
● Advanced Github profile is a must
1. Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
2. Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
3. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
4. Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
5. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
6. Design, develop and implement new integration.
- Experience in Web and Mobile Applications
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Experience in Java, Python.
- Deep understanding of data structures and microservices.
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Familiarity with front-end technologies
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Interaction with multiple data sources
- Good understanding of SQL
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git .