We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Creating APIs and backend systems
- Scraping sites and creating backend dashboards for data management
- Experience with React.js and native is a plus but not required
- Backend infrastructure management and deployment
- Experience with MongoDB, Express is a plus.
About VRLab Technologies Private limited
*Design overall architecture of the application.
*Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
*Maintain code integrity and organization.
*Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
*Experienced with Front-end Technology like Angular 5+, HTML, CSS, JQuery.
*Highly experienced with back-end programming languages PHP, Node JS.
*Experience with cloud services like AWS and GCP.
*Knowledge of code versioning tools such as git, svn etc.
*Framework knowledge like Codeigniter/ Laravel Framework/ CakePhp / Zend etc.
*Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document and deploy changes to the system
*Participate in deployment planning/ Participate in the project planning.
Years of Experience:2-5 Years
Notice: Immediate to 30 Days
3+ years of web development experience using Node.js or similar web technologies
Possess strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
Proficient with database design, optimization and tuning in MySQL or MongoDB
Experience in design patterns, unit testing, automation techniques (Selenium WebDriver)
Exposure to Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, SQS, Redshift, etc.)
Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes
Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
Experience in frameworks such as Symfony 2, Express.js, or proven ability to learn on the job
Experience in Microservices and REST architecture
Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery
Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humor.
Who we are
DirectShifts is a tech platform for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short/full time term roles. We are disrupting the recruiting space for hiring clinicians in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs. We have been called the “Uber of healthcare workers and employers”. At heart we are fast growing technology company bridging the gap in staffing for employers to enable. We work with leading employers such as Mount Sinai, Northwell health, Walmart etc.
We have raised $5.5 million from marquee investors such as YCombinator, PeakState Ventures, Altair Capital, Soma Capital Pioneer Fund, Anita Pramod (former CFO of Epic EMR), Tom Lee (founder of One Medical & Galileo) etc
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our groundbreaking web app which is used daily by healthcare professionals (and internal users) - you will own the frontend development as well as the building blocks and the APIs that power the web app (and the mobile apps). You need to be comfortable dabbling with some basic infrastructure management on AWS.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. You will have the opportunity to grow and lead the team, as well as influence the trajectory of the company. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives.
- 2 - 12 years of work experience, primarily as a full-stack developer
- Strong foundation of Ruby on Rails
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- React and Redux experience
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with cloud services (preferably AWS)
A modern work platform means a single source of truth for your desk and deskless employees alike, where everything they need is organized and easy to find.
MangoApps was designed to unify your employee experience by combining intranet, communication, collaboration and training into one intuitive, mobile-accessible workspace.
We are currently hiring for full stack product engineers. If seeing the overall big picture for the code, you write gives you an adrenaline rush. If you love the creative liberty, flexibility, and the control full stack development gives you. Then yes, we are looking for you!
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall product development and implementation of front and back-end systems. Your responsibilities will extend from designing product architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and product integration. We are counting on you to have advanced programming skills, experience with product development and excellent troubleshooting skills.
Full Stack Product Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design, Architect & build highly scalable, high performance, responsive web products.
- Experience developing, consuming, and transforming internal and 3rd party API's.
- You must be able to do thorough analysis, identify gaps and write clean reusable code using SOLID principles.
- Experience working with production grade systems.
- Having done performance optimizations.
Full Stack Product Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science with 2+yrs of relevant experience as a Full Stack Product Engineer.
- Experience including development and maintenance of large-scale enterprise products and/or SaaS platforms.
- Expertise with Ruby on Rails (RoR) with a strong understanding of web-based architecture (web servers, load balancing, caching, databases, replication, and cloud platforms such as AWS).
- Also, working experience with RSpec will add an advantage.
- Knowledge of working with relational databases like MySQL, Oracle.
- Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github, SVN.
- Good team playing attitude & communication skills.
Why work with us
- We take delight in what we do, and it shows in the products we offer and ratings of our products by leading industry analysts like IDC, Forrester and Gartner OR independent sites like Capterra.
- Be part of the team that has a great product-market fit, solving some of the most relevant communication and collaboration challenges faced by big and small organizations across the globe.
- MangoApps is highly collaborative place and careers at MangoApps come with a lot of growth and learning opportunities. If you’re looking to make an impact, MangoApps is the place for you.
- We focus on getting things done and know how to have fun while we do them. We have a team that brings creativity, energy, and excellence to every engagement.
- A workplace that was listed as one of the top 51 Dream Companies to work for by World HRD Congress in 2019.
- As a group, we are flat and treat everyone the same.
We are a young organization and growing fast. Along with the fantastic workplace culture that helps you meet your career aspirations; we provide some comprehensive benefits.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance for Family (Including Parents) with no riders attached.
- Accident Insurance for each employee.
- Sponsored Trainings, Courses and Nano Degrees.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Thrive in a start-up mentality with a “whatever it takes” attitude.
• Strong coding and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience.
• A full stack generalist with experience in both front-end and back-end technologies.
Experience in atleast 1 compile language and its implementation
• Strong architecture and system design skills
• Passion for delivering products end-to-end, from ideation to implementation
• Independent, dedicated, and able to deliver production ready code with minimal guidance
* Knowledge of design patterns
* Knowledge of Openapi specifications and RESTFUL webservices
* Good knowledge of integration with RDMS/ Columnar DB, Redis, MongoDB
* Good knowledge of ORM and its practical implementation in a language
* Ability to estimate a statement of work in serial man days
* Ability to review and mentor junior developers
* Aspire to architect bigger modules and scalable systems
* Ability to automate style checks as hooks in git
Education Qualification BE/BTech/MS
* Abiity to create CI/CD pipelines with jenkins or ansible from code in repo
* Ability to debug a problem at frontend or backend and identify the root cause
* Ability to create a PoC shell for junior developers to extend it further
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional Fullstack Developer on our team. They will be an integral part of our technology function and work on challenging, cutting-edge problems, and contribute to the solution design and development for various software systems and subsystems. They will develop new and interesting products for our B2B users and will work with the best minds in the industry.
Please apply if you have:
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in a startup
- An engineering degree from a reputed college or University
- Hands-on experience in developing end-to-end applications using Node.Js, ReactJs,
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, web standards, best practices
- Experience of working with databases - MySQL, MongoDB
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- An experience in writing clean, semantic code with cross-browser compatibility in mind
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
- Excellent coding and debugging skills
- A passion and the ability to make beautiful, smooth, delightful web experiences
- A Will-Do attitude
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and startups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Intro call of 15min
- 1-2 Tech rounds
- HR round
- Offer rollout
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.