Responsible for developing web applications as per the product requirements with a pre-approved design across multiple platforms using programming tools for Web development and Mobile application development. Work collaboratively with ML scientists, engineers, product managers, and Business SMEs in seeking details on the requirements, writing up technical specifications, proposing the tools and methods for the solution, developing the application after necessary approvals, unit testing the solution, providing testing support, and troubleshooting support for testers, participating in deployment plan, deployment and post-deployment support. Application development will involve wrapping the deep learning algorithms to provide a smart and engaging user experience.
- Should be familiar and have a working knowledge of different databases like MySQL, MongoDB, web servers (e.g. Apache)
- Fluent with multi-tier systems, client-server concepts.
- Experience in debugging application programs, troubleshooting techniques, root cause analysis of problems.
- Must possess the good understanding and proven techniques incorporating Data Security concepts in application development.
- Knowledge and experience with applications running on on-premises data centers and on Cloud services.
- Experience working in a Project Team and exposure to test-driven development, different project methodologies such as Agile.
- Very good communication skills with collaborative, positive, can-do, user-centered attitude in a team environment.
- Innovative thinking capabilities, ability to multitask, maintain attention to detail in pressure and time sensitive situations.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret requirements and deliver reliable, scalable, tested solutions.
- Fluent in English, reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- BS / B. Tech / BE degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile application
About BrainAlive Research Pvt Ltd
At BrainAlive, we believe in data that facilitates new ways of understanding human engagement. We are the first company to combine neuroscience and computer vision to detect, reason and determine the causality of human engagement, as we inform the way humans engage in this distracted digital world. Our product FOCII empowers online instructors/hosts with the finest and most accurate feedback on audience engagement to help create engaging content in virtual learning/webinar/meeting environment
Are you someone who likes to be at the forefront of technological innovation? Do you like to contribute at a place where you are directly impacting the company's success? And do you want to learn a variety of technologies ranging from brain computer interface engineering to deep learning algorithms? Wait no more. Apply and invite us for a discussion.
We are looking for a Full Stack Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products. Your primary focus will be the development of both server-side and client-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You should have senior level experience (5 years or more) building modern front end and back-end systems, with at least 3 years of that experience using Python.
· Manage the work of at least 2-3 junior developers leading and mentoring them and being responsible for their output.
· Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
· Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
· Implementation of security and data protection
Desired candidate profile:
· Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, Pyramid and libraries such as Pandas, Numpy
· Familiarity with ORM libraries
· Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS
· Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
· Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Strong debugging skills
· Proficient understanding of code versioning services Github, Bitbucket
Build the future of 3D virtual and hybrid events with Sarcon. Fast-growing profitable startup working with top brands across the globe.
Brands ranging from HP,Microsoft,Intel,WHO,Pfizer and Binance have been hosted on our platform.
We are recognized by the Government of Singapore & are a NASSCOM 10K startup. We also have a bunch of prestigious recognitions to our name. Our technology has powered virtual, hybrid and physical events of all sizes, from large international conferences to focused B2B meets in industries ranging from defense, information technology, aerospace to medicine and nanotechnology. We even hosted one of the worlds first 3D virtual weddings :) .
The engineering team behind Sarcon consists of patent-holding engineers having worked for the likes of Intel, Qualcomm, Oracle, and L-Brands. We are continually working on adding products and features to our arsenal to make your events world-class.
In this role you would get to work closely not only with a highly smart and dedicated group of technologists but also with the sales and customer success teams as you help deliver the delightful experience customers have started to expect from Sarcon.
The role would be of interest to you if:
1) You want to build a world-class B2B2C product that could touch millions of people around the globe.
2) Are excited by the prospect of building cutting-edge, scalable, secure, and intuitive applications.
3) You want to work on a product that is seeing exponential growth in demand and are excited by the challenges of building technology to support this demand
4) You want to work on stuff where the impact of your work will be seen by hundreds of thousands of industry leaders across industries
5) You want to push yourself to your limits and build a world-beater
2. Work on building high-performance scalable applications for the global audience
Compensation is negotiable for rockstar candidates.
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant systems and scalable application components and perform system designs within the scope of the team to fulfil both functional and non-functional
- Build the connecting components that integrates with any 3rd party
application for customers as well as for internal purposes
- Interface with the backend team to build requisite APIs for integration
- Build test plans and implement a vigorous testing process
- Be involved in strategic decisions involving both front-end and back-end development
- Be ready to wear multiple hats as the requirement changes on time to time
- Involve in all decisions related to Application architecture and component development
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication (external and internal)
related to deliverables, risks, changes, and dependencies
- At least 5 years of relevant experience. Hands on in any object oriented
or functional programming language i.e. Python, Ruby etc
- Commanding knowledge in HTML, CSSS, JS frameworks – React.js,Angular,
- Experience in writing modular code following architectural patterns and have a deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development
- Ability to work with designers to develop dynamic user experiences
- Experience designing and building production-level web applications
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues
involving multiple system components.
- Experience with various architectural evolutions, identifying systemic
bottlenecks and optimizing for performance
- Problem solving capability and strong analytical thinking on complex business use cases
- Able to have a strong impact while working independently or in a team
- Able to lead the engineering team and Effectively mentor team members
to help them unleash their full potential
- Hands on experience in AWS devops and basic knowledge of cloud infra architecture
And if you've got some of these skills, even better:
- Hands on experience working with or building e-commerce products or platforms
- Experience monitoring and operating a production-level service
- Excitement about the latest trends in application design
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Kanban or Scrum
- Experience in integration projects including Microsoft ERP (AX Dynamics) is a plus
Desired Experience and Skills
- Education: BTech/BE/Masters
Qualification : M.SC IT / BCA / MCA / BE / B.TECH /Any IT Qualification
Experience : 0 to 5 Years
Freshers can also apply
Candidates must have the following technical abilities:
Core PHP and OOP concepts.
Database knowledge – MySQL, NoSQL, DB design, SQL queries, DB performance optimization.
Knowledge of trending technologies and tools will be an added advantage.
Knowledge of GIT Version controlling and Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins will be a big plus but not mandatory.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Internship
- Solid understanding of data structures, design patterns and advanced programming techniques
- In-depth knowledge of OOP, systems analysis and design
- Strong hands-on experience in systems development and systems life cycle methodologies
- Experience in .NET Framework and architecture (ASP.Net, C#, Visual Studio, WCF, WebAPI & MVC )
- Good knowledge of server-side APIs, including experience with REST, JSON, XML
- Experience in MS SQL server designing, coding and delivering database applications
- Ability to work on server-side application and integration with the front-end.
- Proficient in English preferred
- Bachelors / Master's degree
● Design and develop features using Core Java, Spring Boot, and Hibernate
● Ability to design database schema, develop views and stored procedures
● Participate in user story grooming, design discussions and proposal of solutions
● Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
● Practice standard development process leveraging agile methodologies such as
SCRUM and TDD
● Review and analyze business requirements and provide technical feasibility and
● Manage development / support functions etc
● Excellent in OOPS concepts, system design
● Strong knowledge of Core Java, Spring, Hibernate and Microservices
● Hands-on experience in DB design, SQL, UI Technologies like HTML/CSS,
● Good knowledge of design patterns
● Excellent knowledge of JSP, Servlets, WebServices, JUnit
● Experience in Agile software development
● Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, Maven
● Experience in working directly with a client
● Good knowledge in requirement gathering, analysis, and designin
- Experience in software / web application architecture, estimates, design and development experience
- Knowledge of formal methods and techniques in software development
- Experience / Knowledge in the following technologies/languages/libraries/frameworks:
- Primary Experience in C#, NodeJS and React JS.
- Add on experience in HTML5, CSS, jQuery, JSON, API, Angular JS, AWS / Azure.
- Experience with Version Control Software (GIT)