REQUIRED CITIZENSHIP / WORK PERMIT / VISA STATUS:
Should be currently based in Japan with Valid work visa
- LAN/Wireless LAN based skills(over 3 years experiences)
- Firewall based skill (over 3 years experiences)
- Server based skill (over 3 years experiences)
- WAN/Internet based skills (over 3 years experiences)
- Required General Skills:
- Fluent in Japanese(both written & verbal) and English(reading & written)
Job role :
- · WAN, LAN, Wireless LAN, Firewall, ServerWork Contents;
- · Support Design and Implementation
- · Create documentation or basic design and detail design
- · Join required meeting(Internal, External)
- · Management Change(Create and close change record)
- · Test(Unit, Integrated) in on-site
- · Create the result of test document
- · Create change procedure
- · Installation equipment in on- site
- · Support soft MACD from remote site
- · Create operation manual
- · Support problem management
- · Support inventory management
- · Support configuration hencmanagement
- · Support reporting
- · Cisco Router/Switch/FW (MPLS, BGP, OSPF, STP, VLAN, QoS, VRF)
- · Juniper Router/Switch(SRX/EX/QFX)
- · Server (Linux,)
- · Wireless (CAPWAN)
- Must have 6+ years of experience in C/C++ programming language.
- Knowledge of Go programming language and Python programming language is a big plus.
- Strong background in L4-L7 Internet Protocols TCP, HTTP, HTTP2, GRPC and HTTPS/SSL/TLS.
- Background in Internet security related products such as Web Application Firewalls, API Security Gateways, Reverse Proxies and Forward Proxies
- Proven knowledge of Linux kernel internals (process scheduler, memory management, etc.)
- Experience with eBPF is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in cloud architectures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, distributed systems) with continuous delivery
- Familiar with containerization solutions like Docker/Kubernetes etc.
- Familiar with serverless technologies such as AWS Lambda.
- Exposure to machine learning technologies and distributed systems is a plus
- B.E/B.Tech/MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
What will you do?
- Act as senior level escalation point for technical remediation of incidents and service requests.
- Work as L2 resource in AWS Cloud infrastructure and system administration team providing technical support and resolving issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues faced which could be related to external interfaces, networking, application and Ubuntu configuration, IIS Configuration, Linux Servers etc.
- Resolving urgent and immediate requests by support team in a vibrant and demanding environment.
- Test upgrades and patches from development team prior to client rollout
- Document the Interface testing and other details, update and complete all handovers.
- Coordinate directly with on-site IT, vendors, off-site helpdesks over email or phone calls to complete technical assignments.
- Do audit of new implemented properties for initial few weeks and identify the repeated issues reported by property.
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
- Strong Linux and Windows Administration skills
- In depth knowledge of the windows servers & Linux servers.
- Good understanding of AWS Cloud Infrastructure, Networking, Firewall, Infrastructure, SQL and IIS Configuration, Ubuntu Configurations and MySQL.
- Working knowledge of interfaces and integrations of systems.
- Enhanced troubleshooting skills.
- Possess a good understanding of Internet based technologies including DNS, Security, IP Routing,- SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, Email Routing, etc.
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe, and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customersIntuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company.
- Experience in Forcepoint Proxy infrastructure with SSL inspection Experience in Cloud Proxy infrastructure Experience in Forcepoint DLP or any DLP tools knowledge of various security compliance requirements.
- Knowledge in different types of VPN , encryption standards, Certificates
- Knowledge in SIEM tools ( Alien vault / Qradar)
- Understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks). Understanding of Cloud security Understanding of SSO and different authentication methodologies
- Should have hands-on knowledge on Forcepoint version upgrade
- Knowledge on CAMPUS LAN Architecture and implementation
- Having exposure to Cisco’s latest technologies like SDA, DNAC
- Hand-on experience on designing and implementing Cisco SDA
- Strong Routing & Switching, Cisco SDA, DNAC, Cisco ISE skillset is a must.
- Hands On expertise on Cisco Prime, ISE, Cisco Meraki
- Hands on and troubleshooting SDA
- Experience on L 3
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.
Job Description :
- Extensive exp. with K8s (EKS/GKE) and k8s eco-system tooling e,g., Prometheus, ArgoCD, Grafana, Istio etc.
- Extensive AWS/GCP Core Infrastructure skills
- Infrastructure/ IAC Automation, Integration - Terraform
- Kubernetes resources engineering and management
- Experience with DevOps tools, CICD pipelines and release management
- Good at creating documentation(runbooks, design documents, implementation plans )
Linux Experience :
- Virtual networking
- Overlay networks
- Vxlans, GRE
Kubernetes Experience :
Should have experience in bringing up the Kubernetes cluster manually without using kubeadm tool.
Experience in observability is a plus
Cloud automation :
Familiarity with cloud platforms exclusively AWS, DevOps tools like Jenkins, terraform etc.
What is the mission of the role?
You are expected (through your processes & activities) to deliver world-class customer experience.
Mission: The purpose of the role is to implement and troubleshoot Information Security products of 22by7 customers either on-site or remotely. Preparing Plan of Action (PoA), Scope of Work (SoW), and implementation documents. Carry out the technical activities thus ensuring Customer Satisfaction.
· Troubleshooting L1/L2/L3 tickets and submitting the RCA.
· Implementing information Security products and submitting the reports.
· Presenting the appropriate solutions at customer meetings.
· Keeping well informed of general technical developments, company products and services.
· Maintaining accurate up to date reporting using the company systems and providing ad-hoc manual reporting where required.
· Ensuring that product, technical and market knowledge is kept up to date by reading literature, networking, attending training courses, liaising with other colleagues and sharing unique knowledge with the rest of the company.
Who are your key stakeholders?
To achieve the outcomes of the role, you key transactional stakeholders internally are:
- Team Lead
- Product Managers
- Solutions Architects
You will be expected to create strong positive relationships with the customers you work with, in a capacity to help the organization service them better.
What are you accountable for?
You are accountable for end-to-end solutioning for client needs, including documentation, implementation, deployment & reporting.
· Self-driven individuals with 4 to 7 years of relevant information security experience.
· Should have adequate experience in dealing with disparate teams.
· Previous experience on medium and large platforms, with multiples technologies/vendor.
· Worked under high pressure situations (priority incidents/urgent delivery)
· Hands on experience on NGFW such Cisco, Juniper, CheckPoint, F5/ASM
· Hands on experience on IDS/IPS management, Web Proxy, Application Firewalls; Load Balancers.
· Hands on vulnerability scanning experience.
· Hands on NAC management , Cisco ISE, RSA SecureID experience.
· Knowledge of Information security standards, policies, controls and structures prevalent in the industry.
· Strong technical understanding of network fundamentals(Routing, Switching) and common Internet protocols( HTTP, SNMP, TLS, DNS etc.)
· Experience in regular operational/health check of platforms and applications.
· Experience in writing Operational documents such as system operating guides.
· Previous working experiences with managing SIEM platform.
· Previous experience in security monitoring and incident response.
· Sound understanding of IT Service Management disciplines in line with IT industry standards and best practices, e.g. ITIL
· Routing, Switching knowledge
· Unix, Windows Operating system knowledge
Netris is looking for a badass senior netops/network engineer excited to challenge the status quo of automatic network operations. Join us in revolutionizing the world of network engineering.
As senior netops/network engineer, you will:
- Firsthand experience cutting edge networking technologies
- Collaborate with a like-minded team of architects and developers building automatic network operations systems
- Provide network design guidance to customers rolling out automated networks all around the world
- Troubleshoot/RCA(root cause analysis) complex networking problems
- Evaluate network designs, scenarios, use-cases
- Stresstest newly baked networking features in a lab environment
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- Confident knowledge of networking fundamentals (BGP, Routing, EVPN/VXLAN, L2/L3 forwarding, etc…)
- 4+ years of experience deploying and operating mission-critical networks
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot outages
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passionate about solving complex infrastructure challenges.
- Be excited about delivering a reliable, high-quality product.
- Highly motivated, smart, independent person. Who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Intensely eager to meet the needs of our customers and deliver best-of-breed solutions
- Passion for system, application and business metrics
OpenStack Engineer with Storage or Networking domain
- Integrating Storage drivers with OpenStack
- Plugin testing using OpenStack standard (tempest)
- Implement OpenStack APIs : Volume, Snapshot, Image operations
- Working knowledge of Python for storage integrations in both community OpenStack and RedHat OpenStack
- Command line expertise on Cinder and Nova drivers
- OS knowledge on Ubuntu, CentOS and RHEL
- Networking concepts in flat/fabric san environments, VMware infra etc
- Good understanding of DevOps