We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Software Developer to join our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues
- Provide architectural blueprint and Technical leadership to our IT teams
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality is being delivered
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Successfully communicate all concepts and guidelines to development teams
- Manage all phases of Software development.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with the initial design
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality
- Responsible for the technical quality of the product/feature being delivered
- Help in hiring and building a highly skilled team
- Excellent knowledge of application design and architecture
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Extensive experience building scalable web applications
- Solid fundamentals in data structures and Algorithms
- Familiarity with several coding and computer languages [Java/Node/Golang etc..,]
- Experience/Exposure to frontend stack (Angular or React) is an added advantage.
- Experience with database design and data modeling
- Real-world experience working with large datasets and NoSQL database technologies
- Expertise in AWS/Azure/Google cloud
- Expertise in Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving capabilities.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas when faced with competing alternatives
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Help define Technical Roadmap and own the entire product delivery end to end
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for efficient software development processes
- Hire, Develop and Retain a strong team of engineers
- Keep abreast of the changes in the industry and champion new technologies and development processes within the team
- Thinking backwards from a customer POV and relentlessly pursuing customer's cause in tech and product decisions
Apply If You have:
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Computer Science (IITs, IIITs and NITs preferred)
- Experience with AWS, Microservices, Caching, Performance Optimization, Nginx, Solr, Redis, Redshift
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in dynamic and disruptive environment
- 2+ years of leading and managing a team consisting of backend, frontend and QA.
- Hands on writing and reviewing code
- Exceptional design and architectural skills
- Strong communication skills
- High motivation to work in a fast paced, dynamic, collaborative team environment
- NetSuite Suitescript Development experience is mandatory.
- Hands on experience in Suite Script (1.0 and 2.0)
- Strong technical background, and hands-on experience in customizing NetSuite and integrating it with other business systems
- Experience with and understanding of operational processes and requirements in the ERP world
- Good understanding of Order to Cash, Order to Pay, Record to Report process and experience developing solutions in NetSuite.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, and training, defining support procedures, and implementing multiple business solutions under tight time constraints
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions in NetSuite.
- Strong knowledge of Suite Builder, Suite Flow (Workflows) and Suite Analytics.
- Working integration experience using various API solutions
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to work in a diverse team environment
- Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
- Knowledge of project management and software development methodologies
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Revise is a protocol that enables building dynamic NFTs. It helps connect NFTs to real-world events and make them interactive.
While this is an individual contributor role, you’ll be involved in many aspects– helping evolve our existing architecture, working with the team to improve operations, and implementing new features and functionality.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
Build robust and scalable software in Nodejs
Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and
provide feedback to other team members
Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and performing
Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms,
Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate
use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to build functional and efficient server-side applications.
Senior Python Developer responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle. If you’re a seasoned developer with a love for back-end technologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal is to create high-quality products that meet customer needs.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 3+ years of work experience as a Python Developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Knowledge of machine learning is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
Backend Engineer (Senior Role 7 Years) - 3 Positions
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Sr. backend Engineer to join JiT Finco. As a member of the core technology team, you will be working with the existing product development team and owning a few modules that are critical to our customer journeys.
We are looking for an engineer to join our front-end engineering team who has experience in Python (Django Framework)
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience 6-8 Yrs working as a Python Developer
- Experience with owning and developing product modules in Django
- In-depth knowledge of Django Framework
- Built RESTful APIs and familiarity with Postman
- Sound familiarity with GitHub
- Exposure to aspects related to product architecture
- Has experience in architecting and building for scale
- Knowledge of AWS, CI/CD pipeline et al
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks
- Familiarity with Celery would be an added advantage
- Experience with Agile development
- You write clean, concise, self-documenting code that both you and your team can still understand a year after. You test everything.
- You already master a few scripting languages, or easily find your way around a new one. You enjoy picking up new things and incorporating those in your skillset.
The Interview Process
- Introductory call with (60 mins)
- Coding Assignments (150 mins)
- Follow up call with (Related to assignment - 60 mins)
- Closing call and offer (30 mins)
The entire process should take max 3 days subject to your availability.
JiT Finco Techstack
AWS, Python (DJango), PostGres SQL, Celery, React, React JS
Candidates for this role must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- At least three years of experience writing production code of increasing complexity
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis and design
- Proficiency in at least one of the following: Java, C, C++, C#, Ruby, Scala, Python
- Experience refactoring code and evolving architectures
- Experience crafting unit, integration, functional and regression tests
- Master’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience developing in a Linux environment
- Experience applying service-oriented architecture techniques to production use cases
- Experience in developing secure, multi-platform mobile applications
We are looking for a highly capable https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=node&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6854010812688846849">Node.js https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=developer&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6854010812688846849">Developer as part of our backend team for a mobile application.
You will be collaborating with our android developers, front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Roles & Requirements:
Minimum 3 years of coding experience with Node.js.
Knowledge and understanding of Request, Response, and proficiency in REST-ful APIs.
Implementation of security like OAuth 2.0, OAuth 1.0, JWT, Basic Auth, and data protection.
Integration & Design of data storage solutions like MySQL, MongoDB,
Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Extensive experience in using tools like Jenkins/ Git/ AWS Cloud.
Experience in writing Unit Tests and Test Frameworks.
Experience with Agile Development Model.
Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Thanks & Regards!