We enable humans & machines with internet connectivity at a price that they can afford.
The inspiration for Wifi Dabba came from the founders working together for the last decade in the mobile application industry and realising the biggest reason for user churn being access to cheap and affordable internet access. From having worked on ground onboarding users and facing poor connectivity issues all the time, we took it on ourselves to fix the internet access problem for the common citizen.
At Wifi Dabba (YC W17), we are building a low cost, scalable & distributed Wi-Fi infrastructure to connect next billion users online. We do this by deploying a grid of lasers (Free Space Optics) over the cities & town and bring cheap and fast internet for everyone. We enable anyone to buy 1 gig of data access at a time at a price they can afford. Sachetization of internet access is the foundation to rebuilding internet for all. We do this by leveraging crypto and blockchain to truly make internet infrastructure ownership distributed — our vision is to be connectivity layer for the Web3 world.
Why work with us?
- You will get the chance to be an early team member at a fast-growth YC startup.
- You get to define the future of telecom infrastructure ownership and operations.
- We’re a tight-knit team where you'll learn a ton and have ownership.
- Opportunity to build for the next billion users.
- Strong engineering background preferably in Computer Science
- Experience architecting, developing, and testing iOS application code end-to-end
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience working with mobile analytics
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like GIT, SVN.
- Experience in building user interfaces for mobile apps.
- Participate in design discussions with business users, web producers and engineering teams.
- Perform requirements analysis, high-level design, effort estimation for new business requirements and feature enhancements.
- Write clean, concise, and sustainable code.
- Team player who enjoys collaborative effort.
- Entrepreneurial mindset (we encourage all employees to be future founders and this can be a great stepping stone towards that)
- Customer-centric and passionate about working in a small & focused team
- Previous experience building/working in telecom software or infrastructure
- Previous experience building web3 project - DeFi / Blockchain infrastructure
- Previous experience at a high-growth, fast-paced startup
About Wifi dabba
Our team is looking for experienced mobile developers to lead the development of cross-platform mobile applications and be responsible for major technical decisions associated with them accountable for their successful execution.
In this position on the software engineering team, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to many client and internal-facing products. FarmSetu’s suite of products spans multiple technical domains and disciplines in software and hardware, so experience in end-to-end systems thinking across distributed components is key for this role.
What You Will Do
- Design, implement and deploy mobile applications
- Lead the delivery of software projects in a team-based environment
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, product managers, customer success representatives and other engineers to define, design, scope and ship new features using elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Help others to improve the quality of their work through regular design and code reviews
- Deliver new features to production environments and support them in operation
- Participate in building the open engineering culture at FarmSetu
FarmSetu’s technology stack includes (but will not be limited to) Python, Django/Flask/FastAPI, GraphQL, Hasura, React, Flutter, Dart, Postgres, Celery, Docker, Git/Bitbucket to be deployed on Digitalocean/GCP infrastructure. We’re also quick to adopt better tools and processes, so you’ll be more than welcome to help shape our tool suite.
What You Will Bring to FarmSetu
- 2+ years of experience developing applications at an enterprise scale using the mobile technologies in our stack
- Ability to translate user experience design (mockups, wireframes and user journeys) into code
- Familiarity with Cloud/SaaS architectures and how to build secure and maintainable applications
- Strong understanding of unit testing, design patterns and usage of tools like profilers
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tools
- Worked in an Agile multi-functional team
- Thrive in an environment that requires you to partner with multiple cross-functional teams as stakeholders/customers
- Great oral and written communication skills
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual compensation reviews
- 12 days of annual leave plus public holidays
- Ongoing investment in you and your skills
- The right equipment for the job
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the iOS Developer, you will be required to create our mobile product (app) on iOS Platform.
- Architecting, designing, implementing, and maintaining native mobile applications used to interact with external hardware
- Writing clean, understandable, robust, and sustainable code for mobile platforms
- Negotiating, specifying, and documenting architecture, tools, libraries, and feature requirements with the software team
- Creating and writing test cases to exercise and validate mobile applications
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Should have 5+ years of professional work experience designing outstanding Mobile App on iOS Platform
- Have worked on an outstanding iOS App before
- Proficient understanding of iOS Concepts
- Proficiency in Objective-C and/or Swift
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
- Should have min 65% in B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Tech
As a consumer application startup, you are crucial to our existence. Your skills will define how our users will perceive our capabilities. We are looking for creators with an obsessive
need for visual and performance perfection, combined with high learning+implementation
combo powers. The ones who iterate the script 100s of times, if required, to get that feature
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platform on
• Collaborate with engineering and cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship
• Work with outside data sources and APIs
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
• Knowledge of developing trends and emerging standards in mobile apps and
• Excellent technical knowledge of React Native
• Pro with Android and iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Good understanding of RESTful APIs and how to connect Android applications to
• You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code
• Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of apps that are elegant,
efficient, secure, highly available, and maintainable
• Highly motivated and maintain a positive, “can-do” attitude in an uncertain
• Follow and help cultivate consistent development best practices
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social impact Agri tech enterprise focused on farmer-centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by the use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of digitally naive farmers. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energized and competent team that is working on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, and AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors such as gyroscopes and
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience of minimum 2+ Years in Android app development
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Skillset: React Native Developer
Experience: 3-6 yrs
Location: Delhi - WFH
3+ years experience in React-Native based app development is a must.
Must have published at least 1 major React-Native app
2+ years experience in building consumer facing Mobile Applications in React or React
Native.(layouts, animations, etc.)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
Strong fundamentals around Redux lifecycle, store and middleware.
Knows how to embed React-Native in a native(iOS/Android) component and vice versa
Strong hold on JS/ CSS fundamentals and debugging skills
Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel
Experience of customizing libraries
Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
Strong focus on app performance
Experience with Git, Github, Pull Request and Rebasing .
Experience and understanding of large and complex code bases and architectures.
Highly accountable and takes ownership, with a positive attitude, and is a lifelong learner.
• Experience in writing code/functions that are Unit-testing ready and scalable.
• Strong knowledge in auto layout concepts.
• Experience developing rich UI using MVVM, RxSwift, Auto Layout, Storyboard, and UI animations.
• Need to be working in a collaborative environment with team members of the organization.
• Keep up the urge to learn and adapt to new technologies throughout the period of employment.
• Understand end-user needs and translate broad business requirements and objectives into technical
requirements, plans, and designs.
• Take up technical problems during the app development life cycle and bring up optimized solutions to the
Knowledge in app development using XAMARIN tool
Should have project experience using XAMARIN
Candidate must have developed apps for both Android and IOS is compulsory
Job location: Coimbatore
- Design and build applications for the IOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality & responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design & ship new features.
- Identify & correct bottlenecks & fix bugs
- Good experience with Objective-C /SWIFT and ISO SDK.
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with memory management & caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices.
- Experience working with IOS frameworks Such as core data, core animation, core graphics & core text.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of data structures & algorithms & their space & time complexity
- Excellent coding skills - should be able to convert the design into code fluently.
- We love start-ups. Any prior experience building or working in a start-up is a huge plus
Desired Skills and Experience : IOS Developer, Objective C, SWIFT.
What we have to offer?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with passionate and enthusiastic people that builds an entrepreneurial mindset
- Be part of a start-up from the very beginning, work directly with founders, lead your area of expertise, build kickass products and be a part of this exciting growth journey of changing the world
- Best in class salary + ESOPs