- Experience in Java Programming with Selenium and Mobile Application (Appium).
- Experience in designing developing data quality automation and executing test plans.
- Experience in CI/CD and developing Test Automation Tools for Data Quality Assessment.
- Familiar with standard Quality Assurance and development tools.
Selenium Automation Testing Expert
[Location Chennai, Min 4 years Experience, Hands-On, Great Pay]
Are you a Selenium Automation Testing Expert? Are you able to automate testing for complex flows to create a perfect bug free product that will be used by Millions?
Have you worked on eCommerce and Digital websites that get millions of traffic? Are you strong with building Automation Frameworks like Page Object Model, Hybrid model etc?
Are you good at being hands-on Automation Tester and individual contributor?
Then India’s largest cashback site, can we a great home for you. We offer very good salary, great working environment, challenging work, lots of learning opportunities and ESOPs.
Work with us & EarnKaro that are two large scale Apps / Websites.
We are India's No 1 Cashback platform and a leading marketing partner to most of India's biggest eCommerce companies, including Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra etc. We have recently closed a $10mm series B round. Our fun culture, superb team sprit, work-hard play hard mentality, make us one of the best start-ups for work at.
Ideal Candidates for this Role should have:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver with Java.
- Be able to work as an individual contributor and be an Expert at writing automate scripts and be 100% hands on
- Should have automated 1000s of Test cases at various complexity levels and work flows
- Design, implementation and delivery of scalable, maintainable, configurable and robust test automation frameworks.
- Ability to analyze and translate requirements and development stories into test scripts to ensure complete test coverage.
- Should have strong knowledge of continue integration tools like Hudson and Jenkins.
- Strong understanding of testing and automation best practices.
- Proven experience in functional, regression and cross-browser testing.
- Should have knowledge on how to setup and run the tests for multiple browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari).
- Knowledge of mobile browser automation.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, approaches and test tools
What’s In Store For You To Fall In Love With Us:
- Start-up Environment- Work with a passionate and energetic team that is driven by hustle, comradeship, and togetherness.
- Compensation & Benefits – Best-in-class salaries to highly competitive ESOPs along with great learning work environment, we offer you a place full of opportunities to customize your career trajectory.
- An Environment for Innovation - We create a culture for innovation by giving an employee the prowess to create, make and innovate.
- We've got you covered - From medical insurance, well-defined policies to flexi WFH options, scrumptious lunch to some amazing learning and development sessions- we've got your back!
- Cool Perks – Come and get to join us for in-house events, team outings, dinner catchups, and much more.
- Hands-on experience in Python
- Proficient experience in the automation tool i.e Selenium.Experience in writing Selenium-based automation frameworks and scripts
- Strong understanding of QA processes (test case planning, feature ownership, automation reporting, and triage, bug reporting, regression & isolation)
- Experience in maintaining REST API based automation frameworks and scripts
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver, test framework development, and web application testing
- Proficiency in API Testing in the following programming languages: Java
at IT Services company
Lead - Quality Analyst
About us :
ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab, USA in 2014. We at ImpactGuru strive to empower people and help them raise funds for their causes. Whether it’s for patients facing medical emergencies such as Covid-19, cancer, organ transplants, or for nonprofits fundraising for their programs, or for individuals raising money to fund animal causes, education expenses, or any other cause that they are passionate about, we have got you covered.
In the last 7 years, ImpactGuru has been providing fundraising assistance. We along with our global partners have been successful in mobilizing over Rs 1,500 crores / $200mm and have touched more than 1 crore / 10mm lives.
Website - link : https://www.impactguru.com/about-us
Job Description :
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Design/Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results, cross-browser / cross-device
- Test REST APIs using Postman, automation scripts
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Manage bug and support queues for internal customers
- Help troubleshoot issues with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Proven experience as an automated QA tester is a plus
- Experience in Selenium Framework Creation/Maintenance with Java or any other automation tool apart from Selenium is a plus
- QA experience in Android / iOS apps
- Experience testing API/REST services
- Experienced with test case creation and execution to cover Functional, Regression, Integration, and E2E testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Knowledge of using NoSQL/SQL, JMeter, Selenium
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira, qTest, QC, QA tech, Bugzilla)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Payments, Payment Gateway, Fintech, Ecommerce domain knowledge - preferred
Perquisites & Benefits :
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- Mentorship on career development and progress
- Fun, casual, relaxed, and flexible work environment
- Fun Zone & Music
- Flexible 9 hours shift between 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
Location: Andheri, Mumbai
Skills Required: Java, selenium, Appium.
We are looking for a strong candidate with recent experience of 3+ years in Java, selenium, Appium.
The candidate should have experience in Web application and mobile application both.
As a Automation Tester, one should designs automated tests to check the functionality of web and
mobile applications, writes scripts, installs testing protocols, and provides effective test automation
solutions. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base.
You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
1. 4+ years of Automation testing experience
2. Demonstrated ability to perform and manage test execution activities.
3. Possess strong analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written
4. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the team and all stakeholders.
5. Strong knowledge of agile process and Kanban framework.
6. Experience on API Automation using RestAssured library
7. Strong Automation experience (Selenium with Java) as well as BDD(Cucumber)
8. DevOps experience will be preferred (Docker, Kubernetes, Bitbucket)
9. Experience in cloud preferrable -AWS( or Azure/GCP Cloud)
Good To Have
• Good command of English
• Work leading a team of testers(manual/ automation)
What We Offer
• National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
• Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
• Modern & lively working environment
• Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
• International assignment
• Relocation opportunities
Technical Skills: (must have)
● Sound understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
● Hands-on experience with writing Automation test scripts for Mobile Apps and Web Apps using any of the industry standard Automation framework such as Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, Appium, Calabash, Magneto Testing, etc.
● Familiarity with programming script languages supported by the Test Automation Frameworks (example: Java, C# for Selenium)
● Hands-on experience with any of the bug tracking tools(e.g. GitLab, Jira, Bugzilla, Redmine, Mantis etc.)
● Excellent analytical skills.
● Hands-on with defect logging and test reporting mechanism
Additional Skills: (nice to have)
● Knowledge of performance testing tools such as
● Understanding of CI/CD/CT
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES : Key accountability of QA Automation Engineer will be to setup QA process, create test plans, write documentations, build test automation suites and ensure Quality of web and mobile apps by manual and automation testing.
● QA and Documentation
○ Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
○ Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
○ Adapt, design, develop and execute automation scripts for web and mobile platform
○ Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas
○ Manage and Troubleshooting automation software
○ Install and set up databases and backup applications to prevent errors and protect against data loss.
○ Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
○ Work closely with development team to reproduce and fix bugs/issues
● Post-delivery participation - Training and User Feedback
○ Participate in user feedback sessions to identify and understand user requirements
○ Work closely with support team and participate in user training session
• Good coding skills (SOLID, DI, Design Patterns, etc.)
• Able to unit test the framework built
• Working with repositories (preferably Git)
• Automation experience (Cucumber/Specflow, XUnit, TestNg, etc.)
• Web UI testing experience (different browsers)
• API testing experience
• Mobile Web/App testing experience (if the automation skills are good then this is can be a "nice to have")
• Ability to work as part of team or on their own (as we are consultants)
• Integrate automation tests into CI/CD pipelines
Nice to have
• Mocks and stubs
• Advanced Devops knowledge
• Deep Agile Development knowledge
• Ability to lead projects and design test strategy
Lodestone Software (Ahmedabad) is a testing focused company (with a team of 800+employees) and we are looking for people with a strong drive to build a career in QA Automation.
This position requires :
- Overall 3+Years experience in Test Automation
- Interview for software concepts, Programming skills (practical hands-on) and overall attitude and approach towards problem solving.
- Good object oriented programming concepts and practical knowledge.
- Mobile application knowledge (Android, iOS) along with ADB/xCode is essential.
- Working knowledge of Databases along with ability to write efficient queries.
- Overall attitude and approach towards building a career in QA Automation.
Job Position (Title)
QE – Automation Engineers and Leads
Gurugram / Hyderabad/ Pune (WFH Presently)
Technical Skill Requirements
Jira, Java, Selenium, Desired- Restassured
Role and Responsibilities
· Hands-on experience in automation testing using Selenium along with Java is desirable. Experience with CI with Jenkins or other tools.
· Good knowledge of behaviour-driven development frameworks like Cucumber.
· Well-versed with Software Testing Life Cycle.
· Experience in user acceptance testing.
· Should be excellent in writing functional and technical documentation.
· Must have strong analytical skills and should be detail oriented.
· Good communication, interpersonal, presentation, and problem-solving skills.