Must have strong skills on:
1) Implementation or supporting Microsoft NAV or Business Central application.
2) Ability to make recommendations for, and potentially implement, other modules and 3rd party add-ons.
3) Train SMEs/end users on how to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
4) Have a passion for supporting our customers in making the best use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
5) Familiarity with supporting remote manufacturing users from offshore is a plus.
6) Excellent Communication Skills
Good to have knowledge on:
1) Certification in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional consultant is a good to have.
2)You have a good knowledge of English and speaking in French is a plus.
3) Knowledge of European taxation in a broad sense.
Purpose of the role
Consultant collaborates with clients to advise, innovate, architect and transform their technology landscape leveraging the latest technologies and industry specific platforms/ products/ solutions.
- Translate clients business goals/ challenges into technology roadmaps and architecture designs
- Conduct research, comprehend analyst reports, keep abreast of technology trends and identify applicability to clients’ business/ technology ecosystem
- Define enterprise blueprints that leverage emerging architecture patterns and industry/ functional solutions
- Partner with clients on business/ technology transformation programs; orchestrate the implementation of planned initiatives and realization of business outcomes
Experience and Knowledge
- Understanding of business parameters and drivers and the ability to articulate technology issues in business terms and vice-versa
- Capable of building end to end business solutions
- Exposure of end to end project delivery lifecycle desirable
- Knowledge of major technologies (legacy to emerging)
- Experience working with one or more of the following industries – Lifesciences, Consumer Goods, Retail
- Experience in multiple full lifecycle implementations of Salesforce
- One or more certifications related to Salesforce cloud process – Sales, Service, Community, Admin
- Experience of one or more of emerging technologies/ methodologies - Agile, DevOps, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Blockchain, Cloud, Data/ Analytics and Security and IoT
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Masters degree in Business Administration from a top school
- Work location – Bangalore/Hyderabad/Mumbai/Delhi
the organization (and externally)
● Use data and on-ground information to clearly identify the real problems beyond the
● Break the problems into small and actionable units to ensure success
● Ideate and come up with different possible solutions and propose the most optimal one.
● Divide the solution proposed into multiple projects. Prioritize projects on the basis of impact
and effort required. Break down the projects further into actionable steps.
● Define the approach for all the actionable steps. Build the required processes with a focus on
accuracy, efficiency and scalability. Define and set up KPIs and success metrics to monitor the
health of the project. Prepare implementation guidelines and SOPs. Identify resources to work
with. Ensure the training of personnel involved and identify specific/periodic training programs,
Job Description :
- Lead Generation, Customer Nurturing, Client Relationship and Co-ordination with the Reporting Manager.
- He / She should be able to play the “hunter” role.
- Lead generation through Cold-Calling.
- Need to perform qualification at the different stages of cold-calling.
- Ability to nurture the contacts from the database with regular follow ups and build up their interest level to generate opportunities for new business.
- To work with spreadsheet and CRM software.
- To execute an outbound campaign.
- Able to refine the given data to improve quality of it as per the need of the campaign.
- To sell technology solutions and IT products.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and fix direct meetings with clients, leading to an increase in sales.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- High competency working with Microsoft office.
- Good Communication Skill (Written and Oral), Ability to understand the accent of a client over phone. Good command over English as primary language.
- Should be flexible to adapt work hours and timings as per the need of the campaign to execute with desired geography.
at Tier 1 company
Business analyst, Business analysis, Product owner, Requirement gathering, Agile, FRD, BRD
Qualified Business Analyst expertise in Data Analytics & AI, Digital Banking. Core domain is Wholesale and retail Banking.
Primarily we look for below following criteria :
- Good requirement gathering / BA skills
- Experience of Agile framework
- Domain – BFS : Wholesale / Retail etc.
- Data Analytics & AI, Digital Banking experience
Preferably IMMEDIATE JOINERS.
What is Knowledge Modeling?
Knowledge modeling is a fundamental practice that deals with the sense making and organization of knowledge into useful, enabling structures which can be applied for human improvement. Knowledge modeling creates a cosmos out of chaos. The Periodic Table, the Linnaeus Taxonomy, the Standard Model of Particle Physics – these are all different examples of knowledge models in the sciences.
Where does Knowledge Modeling make a difference?
In Illumine, we apply this practice on human aspects – mindsets, attitudes, scenarios, challenges, etc. In different human systems like corporate environments, professional communities, educational systems and social communities. Some examples of where we have brought in the power of knowledge modeling are
- Safety in hazardous industrial workplaces e.g., steel plants: Instead of waiting for an accident to happen, we model all the possible hazards and unsafe practices to create an early warning system which alerts everyone and empowers responders to act and prevent accidents.
- Customer delight in public sector services e.g., banks: public sector banks cater to all levels of Indian society and dealing with the vast diversity can be overwhelming and debilitating. Modeling all the millions of interactions into a compact framework of mental outcomes and engagement classes, we empower staff to be ready and precise in their service delivery while ensuring scalability.
- Defusing tensions in citizen facing units e.g., police stations: Modeling the different stories and situations of citizens and their need for police services enables us to design precision responses which the police are ready with. This reduces the possibility of flare-ups and omissions of any kind.
These are some examples. Knowledge modeling can be used to enable people across the line – from CEOs to last mile delivery personnel, from high end counselors to front end retail staff.
What does one need to be able to do Knowledge Modeling?
Knowledge modeling is more and beyond data analytics. It deals with cognitive side of human systems – mindsets, attitudes, dialogues, metaphors, aspirations, challenges, etc. To succeed,
- One has to be able to integrate the rigour of pure sciences (e.g. mathematics, statistics, etc.) with the richness of social sciences (e.g. humanities, ethnography, sociology, psychology, etc.)
- One has to have a knack to find hidden patterns and the desire to connect the dots from structured and unstructured data
- One must have the affinity for building patterns and logical connects that give you a completely new perspective on things
As a person, we expect the following from a potential knowledge modeling professional
- Good academic track record (subject or stream is not important)
- Depth of knowledge in whatever subject / stream that you have chosen
- Confident of standing up and collaborating with a team of highly intelligent, creative, result-oriented multi-disciplinary group of people
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you will do:
- Maintaining and reviewing proper accounting records, preparing the financial statements and also managing the books of accounts of the company
- Participating in various activities including but not limited to internal audits, budget planning and preparation, various financial transactions etc
- Recommending and implementing accounting systems and practices by being updated with the current practices and procedures
- Handling financial discrepancies, rectifying the same and also reporting it to the management in a timely manner
- Offering expert financial advice to the management in case of any concerns or improvements to be made with regards to any financial related aspect of the company
- Working closely with various external stakeholders and also ensuring compliance while handling bank related activities, company law and also rating agencies
- Providing assistance with tax planning and also managing the Tax and GST related compliances
- Ensuring compliance of rules, laws & regulations while handling and managing the various activities under the spectrum of accountancy
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 5 years of banking work experience
- Immediate availability for joining preferred
- Expertise in Excel
- An eye for detail
- Good Experience as a Business Analyst (non-Presales experience)
- Should be involved in the entire project/product delivery cycle
- Has good understanding of Magento Application Architecture & should be able to provide feedback on same when needed
- Project or Product Analyst experience across multiple projects or a program through the entire solution delivery process and financial reporting.
- Proactively identifies when projects and/or programs are tracking off schedule, over or under budget thresholds and out of compliance with requirements & it escalates to the Project Manager.
- Makes process improvement recommendations to management, drives consistency and improve reporting
- Excellent Oral and Writing English skill including presentation skill
- Ability to Manage Client call, communication Independently
- Experienced in Preparing Large scale FRS, BRD , Wireframe ,proposal document
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile Methodology
- Jira Knowledge would be added advantage
- Experienced in preparing the estimation document will be added advantage
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
We are looking to working with self-driven graduates who are looking for an opportunity to grow in the fields of search engine marketing, paid sales, PPC bidding and other performance-driven channels that make up a crucial chunk in digital marketing setup for business.
- Gain a thorough understanding of online marketing channels, everyday operations and processes of marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Complete the analysis check list of the accounts to understand the market and its trends.
- Understand business requirements, perform and generate reports for PPC, daily account management of pay per click accounts on Amazon.
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of bids, quality score, account daily and monthly budget caps and other important metrics.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Understand client’s Amazon account performance in the management of Sponsored Product placements on all Amazon marketplace platforms.
- Support the generation of new PPC campaigns, ad, ad groups and accounts and in the aid of creating new paid search advertising initiatives.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for display network, campaign structuring, targeting, keyword opportunities, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Keep pace with PPC industry, client domain market, search engine trends and developments.
- Work closely with the other team members on advertising to meet client goals.
- Communication to team and management on account performance, timelines, and results.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly client reporting for all those major metrics such as revenue tracking, goals tracking, and other paid search initiatives
● Should have 1 - 5 years of experience in web and mobile domain.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong client interaction and documentation skills
● Excellent analytical & Problem solving skills with a self-learning attitude
● Experienced with Agile/SCRUM and Lean methodologies.
● Good negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills.