C++ or Java developer expertise
Peppermint is an award-winning company based out of Pune, India supported by Qualcomm and
IIT Bombay. With robots deployed across South Asia and the Middle East, Peppermint is scaling up its Engineering and Operations across the board.
As a Robotics Autonomy Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of the navigation system of the robot, which includes path tracking, obstacle avoidance, etc.You will be expected to research the latest developments in the area of motion planning and path tracking control. The software will be developed in a variety of programming languages which will be used on Peppermint robots across the world in factories, warehouses, and commercial real estate.
An ideal candidate should have:
• Excellent C++ programming and software design skills to support
high-performance perception. Experience with Python is a plus.
• Background in motion planning, behaviour planning, and/or controls.
• Hands-on experience with ROS navigation stack and/or navigation2.
• Hands-on experience with OMPL or similar frameworks.
• Hands-on experience with real robots and perception sensors such as time-of-flight cameras, 2D/3D LIDAR, and stereo cameras.
• Passion for developing software for world-class robots.
Good to have in a candidate:
• Experience with Pytorch, TensorFlow, and CUDA
• Experience with Rust for software development
• Proven track record of publishing in high-impact conferences (ICRA, IROS, RSS, CVPR,
NIPS, ICML, SIGGRAPH, ECCV, etc.) on navigation.
What to Expect:
• We are a process and out-of-the-box thinking led team, with domain experts working together to build world class robots.
• Engineering team is based at base location and involves cross team collaboration, hands on learning, and self-development through the role.
• As part of a fast-growing product startup, you'll spend considerable amounts of time on the floor, in planning and also devising short and long-term plans especially in robotic software for the product portfolio
• Absolute alignment with Peppermint work ethos, code-of-conduct, and culture. Our culture stands for authentic stance, loud-and-clear communication, no hesitation, and emphasis to “ask” anything!
We care deeply for every team member’s career journey and the culture which propels itforwards. We do expect you to appreciate the underlying purpose at Peppermint and get going!
• Working on a world-class product. Be ready for this, it is very fulfilling and demanding!
Job Type : Full-time
Education : Bachelor’s/Master’s Engineering degree in Electronics/Mechanical / Chemical/Computer Science
Experience : Freshers/Post graduates, Passion in learning Robotics.
Work remotely : No
Greetings of the day.
Hiring C++ Development ON Linux platform_ Accionlabs (Permanent)-Hyderabad, Pune and Bangalore
Role: C++ Development ON Linux platform (Project @ IBM office)
Locations – Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore (Work From Office only)
Maximum salary 25 LPA for highest experience.
NOTE 1: Candidate should go to any of the IBM offices in Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Pune based on their preferences (no WFH)
Should have 3 to 4 exp in C++ Development ON Linux platform. Shouls have Database knowledge
Key Technical Skills –
Candidate will be responsible for administration, support, and
implementation of Dynatrace Application Performance Management (APM) solutions to business
and technology needs.
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked on Dynatrace OneAgent tool.
Experience in Monitoring the responsiveness and availability of critical websites and web
applications from the end-user perspective.
Experience working on SaaS based Dynatrace platform implementation.
Implementation experience across application monitoring, synthetic and real user
monitoring solutions following best practices across the enterprise.
Support application monitoring for Java, .NET, NodeJS and other application
Have executed at least 2 large scale implementations on Dynatrace.
Have knowledge/experience on Performance Testing will be an add on.
Good understanding of troubleshooting performance issues encountered during performance
Other requirements –
Experience in interfacing with the customers.
The person should have experience coordinating and communicating application
performance management (APM) activities with key stakeholders.
Ability to mentor development teams and guide them in resolving complex technical issues
encountered during production monitoring.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Tolerance to ambiguities
Location – Mumbai
For us on the job capability matters.
- Flutter UI Developer
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical
- systems, delivering high availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build,
- deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to
- increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to
- brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
- Experience required- 2-3 years
- B. Tech, MCA, M. Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related
- Proficient in Java/Kotlin programming
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
- Hands-on experience in using RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing micro-services architecture
- and containers
- Object-oriented analysis, UML, and design using common design patterns.
- Hands-on experience in development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK,
- Firebase Test Lab
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
- Experience using GitHub or a similar environment
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns, and
- best practices
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
- emerging technologies
- A track record of delivering successful complex consumer product apps (finance
- apps, e-commerce apps)
- Critical thinker
- Knoweldge on Adobe XD/ Figma/ Sketch
Senior Team Lead, Software Engineering (96386)
Role: Senior Team Lead
Skills: Has to be an expert in these -
- People Management Skills.
Will be a plus if knowledge on -
Location: Bangalore India – North Gate.
The role provides L2 and L3 support and IS services to F&PA community using the Cognos Controller Applications
- Problem determination / troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills for our IBM Cognos Controller Cloud and On-Premises offerings
- Create or enhance knowledge assets for our Knowledge Base (how-to guides, technical notes or similar).
- Contribute to key operational metrics: for example: NPS, initial response times, backlog management, Time to Resolution
- Previous experience with IBM Cognos Controller, Planning Analytics, or equivalent financial consolidation software (e.g. Anaplan, Tagetek, OneStream, Vena Financial Close Management, Oracle Financial Consolidation, )
- Web tier technologies
- Network administration
- Web applications
- Databases (SQL Server Oracle, DB2)
- Strong troubleshooting communication skills
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined
- Ability to recognize and prioritize critical tasks independently
1. Strong in IBM Cognos Controller 10x expertise 2. Strong SQL knowledge (Oracle, MS SQL Server) 3. Good in Data-warehousing concepts with cognos schema 4. Preferred Knowledge on Cognos finance products - Planning/TM1 5. Excellent communication skills
cognos Controller 10.4.2 -On premise experience - this is the keyword for the search for Cognos Controller.
Informatica PowerCenter (9x ,10.2) : Minimum 2+ years experience
SQL / PLSQL: Understanding of SQL procedure. Able to convert procedures into Informatica mapping.
Good to have- Advantage if you have knowledge of Windows Batch Script.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (SQL – Store Procedures/Events/Complex Queries/Triggers)
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel/Yii/any other relevant)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Very strong knowledge/Hands-on in SQL
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workaround
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Candidates will be teaching online to school going students. Will start as an intern with the option to move to full time after the 4 month internship period.
- Positive personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
Role: RPA Analyst
Company: KOCH (https://www.kochind.com/" target="_blank">https://www.
Type: Permanent (Direct payroll)
Edu: Any Full time Graduates
Exp : 6+
Job Location: Kundalahalli,Ne
ar Brookefield Hospital, Bangalore -560037
5+ Years of IT experience
3+ Years of development experience with either Automation Anywhere
Knowledge on UI path
Minimum of 3 years hand on experience working with Automation anywhere 10.7 or higher.
Should have knowledge on 11.x.
Proficient in automating complex business requirements and proactively propose alternate solution.
Designing and development of bots/Metabot to enhance the functionality.
Must have worked on automating process that involve ERP systems, web sytems.
Proficient in understanding the requiement and propose the relevant RPA tool (Automation anywhere and UI path)
Should be open to learn new technogies and share the workload of team members.
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or a related field
Strong verbal and written communication
Strong analytical and problem-solving skill