• This position is responsible for the development, improvement and day-to-day management of
T India and SEA’s compliance programs and systems. This position is also responsible for
implementing compliance standards, policies and procedures and ensuring that these standards
are communicated and institutionalized throughout T India. This position serves as the
local subject matter expert on one or more compliance topics or functions such as anti-corruption
or regulatory. This position requires the ability to be a business partner as well as work
independently and utilize good judgment.
• This position also provides legal advice and protect the legal interests T Medical India and
SEA by ensuring that business is conducted in accordance with applicable laws, rules and
regulations, and follows highest standards of corporate governance. Responsibilities will include
advising the business on a broad range of commercial matters and relationships, spanning
customers, governmental authorities, healthcare professionals, distributors and suppliers.
• This position will report directly to APAC Compliance Officer and act as a key member of India
and SEA leadership team.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
Implementation of in-country compliance initiatives, controls and measures
• Oversee, manage and further develop the T Anticorruption Compliance Program in India
and SEA regions including delivery of training and communications, implementation of enhanced
compliance controls and work in collaboration with the APAC Compliance Officer to ensure the
compliance program is appropriately implemented and in line with T company-wide
compliance program and in compliance with the local laws and regulations.
• Conduct due diligence on distributors, agents and other Third-Party Intermediaries consistent
with the various Anticorruption regulations including FCPA and ensure effective oversight of
selection and use of Third-Party Intermediaries.
• Assist in developing and implementing TIndia and SEA policies and procedures designed
to ensure full compliance with legal, regulatory, accounting and contractual requirements
• Work with the Auditing, Monitoring and Investigation team to support the development and
execution of the auditing and monitoring program for India and SEA.
• Develop, distribute and/or deliver effective training and communications in support of the
T India and SEA Compliance Program.
• Actively promote awareness of the TCompliance Program with employees, customers
and other Third-Party Intermediaries.
• Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders- HR, Internal Audit, Finance, Commercial and
Supply Chain to identify, mitigate and resolve ethics and compliance matters.
• Lead cross-functional project teams as needed to implement compliance initiatives and
operationalize compliance functions effectively.
• Support compliance and ethics related investigations to ensure recommendations have been
appropriately and timely implemented.
• Build the India and SEA external reputation relating to commitment to a
culture of compliance, maintaining appropriate visibility and involvement in relevant ethics and
KEY RELATIONSHIPS / INTERFACES
• External: Law Firms, Government and regulatory authorities
• Internal: Global Legal and Compliance, Regional Compliance Team, TMI employees
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor of Laws Degree from accredited law school and admitted to practise law in India.
• Minimum 10 years or more of post-admission experience.
• In-house legal and compliance experience with a multi-national pharmaceutical /medical device/
healthcare company similar to T
• Familiarity with the US FCPA and anti-corruption compliance laws would be preferable.
• Ability to provide practical, commercially focused and value-added legal advice.
• Strong drafting and negotiation skills.
• Strong business acumen.
• Ability to critically review and advise business programs and procedures in accordance with
legal requirements and corporate policies and standards.
• Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to deal with a broad range of people across all levels.
• Ability to influence cross-functional teams and senior management in the business.
• Ability to work independently, often without assistance or on-site supervision
• Flexibility to travel if needed
BEHAVIOURS / VALUES
• Team player with own initiative who focus on problem solving skills
• Display Positivity, entrepreneurial spirit and is trustworthy
• Approachable and enthusiastic individual
• Flexible and adaptable to changing environment and needs
• Quick comprehension, thinking in terms of the big picture and organizational skills
• Embraces and supports change in a dynamic environment
• Strong sense of integrity, business transaction transparency and the ability to balance business
interests with the need to exercise independent judgment.
Compliance Officer the Senior/ Compliance Manager, Auditing, Monitoring and Investigations is responsible for the compliance monitoring and auditing activities in APAC. This position will also team with Chief Compliance Officer and APAC Compliance Officer to assist with compliance and ethics-related investigations within the APAC region.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: · Create, manage, and oversee the annual APAC Compliance Program monitoring plan in coordination with local and regional commercial, CMA, legal, regulatory, and compliance personnel.
- Collect, maintain, and analyze data related to compliance trends identified through the execution of the annual compliance auditing and monitoring plan.
- Assist the APAC Compliance Officer in the execution of Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) and Prevention Plans (PPs), put in place based on trends identified in compiled compliance data.
- Report on an ad hoc periodic basis to the APAC Ethics and Compliance Commitee on the compliance monitoring and auditing systems, cases and trends.
- Assist the Compliance Officer with periodically measuring the effectiveness of the Client APAC Anticorruption compliance program and to develop as well as implement appropriate recommendations.
- Conducting auditing and monitoring activities, including transactional testing, Congresses/Tradeshows, Product Training and Education events and “ride along” monitoring in the field in support of the Local/Regional Compliance Officers.
- Assist with compliance and ethics related investigations, inspections and audits. Follow up on compliance and ethics related investigations to ensure timely implementation of recommendations.
- Coordinate and complete report activities to the APAC Compliance Officer on a periodic basis regarding compliance monitoring, auditing, tracking, and reporting obligations.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required to help ensure an effective Client Anticorruption Compliance Program in the APAC region.
- EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, with a degree in Healthcare, Business, Accounting, Finance or related field being a plus.
- At least five to seven years of industry experience, preferably with a multinational organization similar to Client. Familiarity with laws and regulations associated with the above risks and related controls is required
⮚ Planning & executing Functional/ Departmental Audits
⮚ Planning & executing Concurrent Audits and ensure the process is streamlined
⮚ Providing “Early warning signal” to the Central Audit Head based on irregularities observed during the audit
⮚ Planning & execution of special audits, field audits on a need basis
⮚ To ensure that the audits are performed completed as per the audit schedule
⮚ Assisting in preparation of the annual calendar for audits and ensuring compliance to the same
⮚ Coordinate with the auditee department to discuss audit reports, obtain
clarifications, and close audits
⮚ Planning & executing follow-up audits to verify compliance to audit reports
⮚ Execute management consultancy assignments, as needed
⮚ Overall demonstrate competency in being conscience keeper & pulse-taker of business trends
⮚ Manage the team & monitor multiple ongoing assignments
Reporting & Documentation
⮚ Submitting quality & relevant Audit-Reports on time
⮚ Supervising proper audit documentation including working papers by team members
⮚ Timely reporting of incident reports, process/ policy gaps.
⮚ Identifying early warning signals of fraud with required proof
Education: Graduate/ Any other relevant professional certifications in the fields of accounting auditing
⮚ Work Experience: At least 5+ years experience in Audit, of which 2+ years experience in a managerial position
⮚ Computer Knowledge, good excel-spreadsheet analytics for audit proficiency
⮚ Audit proficiency in operating Accounting & ERP software
⮚ Numeracy and a strong aptitude for big data analyst
- Should have knowledge in TDS & Reimbursement norms
- Excellent English Communication Skills
- Reliable, respecting customers confidentiality
- Must be able to Analyze Clients requirements
- Good Analytical Skills
- Maintain good relationship with the Customer
- Reimbursement Management of employees
- Investment Proof Management of employees
- Quarterly TDS Compliance
- TDS correction Filings
- Tax related Employee Query Handling
- PT compliance
- Form 16 Issuance to Employees
- Other Payroll support activities
-- Form16 Investment Proof, Digital signature , Dsc , Taxation, Pf Income tax Statement
Form-16 Part A Professional Tax Quarterly Tds Payroll
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
B.Com / MSW/MBA
1. Book Keeping & Petty Cash Maintenance
2. Bank Statement Reconciliation
3. TDS Filing
4. Internal Audit
5. Income Tax Filing & ROC Compliances
6. Cash Flow Management
7. Accounts Payable & Receivables
8. Providing Financial Intelligence to Client
Credit cards haven't changed much for over half a century so our team of seasoned
bankers, technologists, and designers set out to redefine the credit card for you - the
consumer. The result is OneCard - a credit card reimagined for the mobile
generation. OneCard is India's best metal credit card built with full-stack tech. It is
backed by the principles of simplicity, transparency, and giving back control to the
The Engineering Challenge
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low
latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit
and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with
underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have
eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a
mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire
stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
Check out our apps here:
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (5 million downloads): http://www.onescore.app" target="_blank">www.onescore.app
Security Compliance Lead
Opportunity to build GRC practice grounds up for new Age Fintech startup, lead and
implement PCI-DSS, ISO-27001, RBI compliances
What you will do:
● Be SME for all applicable regulations, guidelines and industry best practices
to manage risk and ensure compliance.
● Be the single point of contact for all external entities related to Security and
● Owner for all security documentation such as policies, standards, and
● Owner for driving security controls across all organisation functions.
● Build continuous assessment practice which is superset of all required
● Manages and supports Information Security Risk Management Life-cycle for
● Provide adequate security and compliance against specific standards such as
NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, ISO 27001, SOX, PCI, HIPAA and other
● Identifies and formally documents deviations from published standards,
estimates risk level, recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures in
operational and non-operational situations.
● Identify potential areas of IT compliance vulnerability and risk; guide the
accountable stakeholders to develop/implement corrective action plans for
resolution, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar
situations in the future. Risks should be identified, assessed and monitored on
an ongoing firm-wide and individual entity basis
4-8 years of experience in Cybersecurity & Risk Compliance Domain in areas
including and limited to: System Security, Network Security , SOC, Risk &
● Auditing experience in ISO-27001, SOX, NIST, PCI-DSS
● Experience with AWS Security and Compliance.
● Prior experience in the Banking and Financial domain is nice to have.
● Proven experience in Endpoint Security, Network Security, SIEM,SOC
Advanced security tools – SOAR platform, Vulnerability Management, SIEM
● Experience building Threat Modeling practice
● Strong communication skills
What you will do:
- Understanding KYC and ensuring compliance norms are met for all transactions
- Liaising with external parties to ensure disbursements happen on track, including but not limited to, banking partners, fintech partners
- Driving automation of disbursement automation by contributing to product-tech initiatives
- Ensuring TAT on investment disbursement operations
What you need to have:
- CA, CS; MBA / PGDM
- 3+ yrs of experience in investment/ disbursement operations in the investment-tech/ fin-tech industry.
- Experience in taking ownership and completing & closing transactions end to end.
- Experienced in serving demanding clients within an evolving industry, focused on adherence to global financial regulations and compliance procedures would be considered an asset.
- Willingness to work the hours necessary to meet deliverables.
- A fast-paced, exciting workplace with a cool vision
- Learning Budgets - We love to support our employees’ efforts to learn, grow, and improve
- Competitive compensation and healthcare
- Health insurance
- Being a top 20 team member in a high growth startup, with room to scale exponentially as we grow
- Equity stock options
- Paid casual off/marriage leaves
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you will do:
- Delivering efficient and effective corporate governance and secretariat support and advice
- Advising and keeping the management informed about their legal responsibilities
- Maintaining statutory registers and other records as per relevant legal Act(s)
- Drafting and vetting of various legal documents and agreements for the company
- Being responsible for all regulatory compliances of the company
- Convening various meetings as per procedure in law
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory policies and changes that might affect the organization
- Planning and coordinating internal audits
- Handling corporate filing and managing the processes and procedures related to the same
- Preparing various reports of the company by ensuring compliance of relevant rules, laws and regulations
- Working closely with various key stakeholders and acting as a point of coordination for matters related to corporate governance
- Improving processes related to corporate governance and secretariat by identifying and working on opportunities to improve coordination and communication
What you need to have:
- Qualified Company Secretary with relevant work experience of 3 – 5 years
- Previous experience of practical corporate compliances and also proven ability to handle independently corporate compliance of listed Company according to Listing Regulations.
- Must be active in understanding various amendments.
- Excellent knowledge Company/SEBI Law. In-depth knowledge of the industry standards and regulations.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite. Excellent communication, coordination and analytical skills.
- Outstanding and vigilant planning and implementing abilities
Qualification: LLB / LLM Completed
• Must have basic knowledge of 138 Negotiable Instruments.
• Must have experience in Litigation role.
• Can handle client queries.
* Must have experience of handling NCLT, DRT, Civil & Criminal matters.
• Excellent Communication Skills and personality.
Interested Candidates can send their updated CV
What The Role Is
We are looking for an GRC Operations Officer based in Chennai. This is a new role within the growing IT Compliance function, where you will be responsible for handling audits, implementation of information security policies etc,. The successful candidate will be comfortable working with the team on implementing frameworks and providing support for internal and external stakeholders. Reporting to the IT Compliance Officer for our Chennai team, this role is integral to the successful growth of the team as well as wider company performance.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute and assist with continuous improvement of company policies, practices, and procedures
- Review, modify and maintain existing practices and policies to reflect our operations and values within specific industry-standard frameworks like ISO and NIST, among others
- Provide support for internal and third-party audits
- Respond to due diligence and TPRM requests from customers and other interested parties.
- Support internal staff with GRC-related questions and topics
- Develop, maintain and execute awareness programs
- Be a local representative of the company’s GRC group and manage the physical security requirements for the location
- Work independently and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt to needed changes
- Effectively communicate risks to diverse audiences, both in writing and verbally
- Apply a risk-based approach to planning, executing, and reporting on audit engagements and auditing process;
What You’ll Bring
- 2-5 years IT Security, IT risk, IT auditing, and/or IT Compliance experience within a technology company, accounting firm, or others.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience working in compliance/GRC team.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to details.
- Knowledge of applicable domestic and internationally recognized information security management, governance, and compliance principles, practices, laws, rules and regulations;
- Information systems auditing, monitoring, controlling, and assessment process.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous health insurance benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave.
- Flexible work schedule and work-from-home options
- Flexible PTO
Pioneer Foods Pvt Ltd is a Food manufacturing and exporting company that specialises in traditional snacks without compromising on the health factor. Their range of cereal based nutritional ready-to-eat snack packs are "Enriched with goodness". Their products are available across India, Middle East and North America, in stores and through ecommerce websites.
The company believes in focusing on providing tasty, roasted, contemporary flavoured and highly nutritious ingredients like Quinoa , Chia , Flaxseeds , Sunflower seeds, Oats, Fenugreek etc. with an Indian twist to the health-conscious current and future generations.
- Ensuring proper documentation, updates, implementation and renewals of all statutory and regulatory compliances including but not limited to Legal Metrology/ FSSAI / HACCP / ISO / BRCGS / USFDA etc.
- Updating self and team with knowledge / Experience with EU, UK, USA, Australia, Canada regulations
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
- Keeping a check on label content and leaflets as per regulatory norms (Label proofing & Artwork)
What you need to have:
- Must know HACCP, FSSAI , ISO, BRCGS,USFDA standards, FSMA Act, rules & regulations, statutory compliances etc.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Indian / global labelling rules and regulations
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Quality Regulatory in the F&B industry (preferably ready to eat snack segment)
- Graduation in food technology Post-graduation not necessary.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient in oral and written English and Hindi