About CloverMark- The Property Advisor
Here’s what you’ll be doing
In this role, you will have end to end ownership of a business vertical, owning upwards of USD 3-5 million revenue goals in the next 1-2 years. You will directly lead a global sales team, and cross functionally work with marketing, content, design and other verticals to drive your business objectives.
The north star metrics for the role is revenue.
Your responsibilities will include:
Designing and implementing the growth strategy to meet business objectives - which includes sales planning, demand generation, product roadmap & customer experience. Below are some responsibilities that this will entail:
- Identifying target geographies and schools that we will focus on
- Understanding the consumer needs & market landscape to define the product roadmap • Working with the marketing team to identify hot leads and ways to target them • Conceptualising and executing cold email campaigns for schools across the world • Generating relevant content to nurture schools: presentations, case studies, emails, etc. • Conducting demos with schools expressing inbound interest
- Building relations with schools, nurturing them by identifying their context • Negotiating and finalising deals with schools and school districts
- Working with the school success team to smoothly handover converted schools • Bringing in operational efficiency across all sales related processes
Is this someone that looks like you?
- Experience: 3-6 years experience of - driving sales in the B2B SaaS space, or P&L responsibility in a technology start-up (B2B SaaS is preferred)
- Has worked cross-functionally with teams (product, marketing etc) to drive business goals • Has built a business from scratch (not mandatory but preferred)
- Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- We deeply value building the right culture at Toddle, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire - Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
- Good at written and oral communication
- Location: Bangalore, India (until office resumes it’s remote)
We need your help getting the word out! We are looking for excellent Team Leaders to join our inside sales team who will help drive high quality output from our team of Inside Sales Executives/ Business Development Executives. As a part of this role, you will lead a team of Consultants, owning their input metrics and the revenue generated from their efforts, in addition to managing team morale, hiring, training, upskilling and attrition.
Responsibilities Of Team Leader:
● Make sure that the sales representatives are meeting and exceeding their targets
● Working with data to constantly increase output from the team
● Keeping a constant year on the ground by interacting with customers
● Should assist management in the hiring process and team training.
● Resolve team queries and help the team with any problems they face
● Oversee the team’s work for quality and guideline compliance
● Communicate deadlines and sales goals to team members
● Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations
and performance goals
● Support team manager and performs management duties when the manager is
● Work with the management to drive further optimisation of metrics, consistently
working on improvements in quality, conversion, talk time and process adherence
● The candidate should have a min 3-6 years of experience in outbound sales
● Experience in managing a Tele-Sales Team of 15-20 members
● The candidate should possess excellent convincing and negotiation skills
● Excellent verbal communication, telephone etiquette, fluency in English and Hindi
● Consistently meeting and exceeding targets
● Should have a mandatory B2C sales experience
Our client is an IoT-enabled startup that helps businesses optimize and digitize their logistics operations. It is effectively streamlining a highly unorganized logistics space with a blend of cost-effective hardware and intelligent software and analytics.
Some of India’s renowned brands like Myntra, Flipkart, Philips, Xiaomi and others have used this innovative SaaS platform to successfully eliminate uncertainties in their supply chain.
Founded by a team of IIT Kharagpur dropouts, this Bengaluru-based location intelligence company has raised funding from angel investors of IP Ventures. It has over 100 customers and has already tracked lakhs of trips.
This platform is disrupting the supply chain & logistics operations of businesses which is heavily reliant on manual methods.
As a Enterprise Sales Manager, you will be responsible for handling end-to-end medium to large ticket size sales.
What you will do:
- Identifying and categorizing different companies/sectors according to their supply chain operations
- Identifying the correct decision makers in the companies and setting up the meeting to understand their supply chain and how our products can help them
- End-to-end solution designing for the clients based on your discussions
- Coordinating with the operations team to arrange pilots/demos for the clients
- Negotiating with the required stakeholders and closing the deal
- Maintaining the relationship with the client
- Delivering growth targets across geographies, customer segments, and products
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B Sales
- Experience in Logistics is preferred
- A structured sales process for winning complex enterprise deals
- Excellent communication skills
- An attitude to get things done and willingness to work in a high-growth start-up environment
- Excellent Relationship Management skills
Qualification: Any Graduate
Salary up to 25K Take Home + Incentive
Experience:- Field sales experience (> 6 months) any Sales(Field) or Banking Sales experience)
Working Location: Chennai,
By being the single direct touch point with the customers, XFEs are the ambassadors of airtel
Xtream brand and work towards creating brand & product awareness among potential customer base.
They also solve for customer problems and enable airtel to provide seamless
Greetings from Neosoft !!
This is Preeti Aswal from Neosoft Technologies
Please find below company details and job description for your reference
URL of the company:https://www.neosofttech.com/" target="_blank">https://www.neosofttech.com/
NeoSOFT Technologies - We are SEI-CMMI Level-5 and ISO 9001:2008 certified global IT consulting & software solutions provider with 1500+ software consultants working full time across 4 Delivery Centers. Established in 1996, NeoSOFT is headquartered in Mumbai, India with offices in the USA, UK, Italy & Australia. Our commitment to quality and 22 years of excellence has made us serve over 5500 clients across 50 countries with 85% client retention.
We have successfully delivered more than 5,000 portals and published 750+ mobile apps in various app stores and still counting. NeoSOFT Technologies provides services & solutions in all the latest technologies and platforms including:
-Open source technologies
-Mobile application development (Native & Cross-platform) iOS, Android, Xamarin, Ionic, PhoneGap, Sencha.
-Web Hosting & Domain Registration
Keyskills: Internationsl sales,Domestic sales,,Cold Calling,Business Development,Lead generation,Market Research,
• A professional, self driven & enthusiastic person.
• Lead Generation and Data Mining
* Cold calling - perform any sales, prospect and appointment calls to help generate leads.
• To identify and connect with key decision makers of leading corporates using right channels.
Generating lead throug Linkedin..
Connecing CEO CTO Level people