Job Description :
A candidate who has a strong background in the design and implementation of scalable architecture and a good understanding of Algorithms, Data structures, and design patterns. Candidate must be ready to learn new tools, languages, and technologies
Microservices, MySQL/Postgres, Kafka/Message Queues, Elasticsearch, Data pipelines, AWS Cloud, Clickhouse/Redshift
What you need to succeed in this role
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Good understanding of various database types: RDBMS, NoSQL, GraphDB, etc
- Ability to build highly stable reliable APIs and backend services.
- Should be familiar with distributed, high availability database systems
- Experience with queuing systems like Kafka
- Hands-on in cloud infrastructure AWS/GCP/Azure
- Highly plus if know one or more of the following: Confluent ksql, Kafka connect, Kafka streams
- Hands-on experience with data warehouse/OLAP systems such as Redshift, click house and added plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits of joining us
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization.
- Competitive compensation, with the ability to shape your own career trajectory
- Go Extra Mile with Learning and Development
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
• Proven working experience in backend app development and experience with Node JS.
• Build advanced ecommerce backend applications for the multiple client platforms (both React and Android).
• Understanding of design principles and good architecture patterns.
• Proper Data Structures and Algorithm knowledge is a must.
• Graph QL and Apollo Server knowledge.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and APIs like the one of Unicommerce.
• Create Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
• Have a good understanding of CI/CD tools (any).
• Robust knowledge of popular databases like MongoDB, Elastic Search, DynamoDB, Redis etc;
• Knowledge about AWS Services like EC2, Lambda, Kinesis, Redshift, S3 is super plus.
• 3+ years in Node JS
• MongoDB, Elastic Search, DynamoDB, Redis
• AWS Services like EC2, Lambda, Kinesis, Redshift, S3 is super plus.
• Data Structures and Algorithm knowledge is a must.
Key deliverables for the Python Engineer would be to writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services using server-side logic and work well in a team to build features, be a part of the core team
What will you do?
- You will write an effective code for modularity, responsiveness, scalability and overall performance
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, for designing and implementing robust applications
- Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic into applications
- Debugging applications to ensure low-latency and high-availability.
- Improving functionality of existing systems and accommodating various data storage solutions
- Assessing and prioritizing feature requests along with implementing security and data protection solutions
- Coordinating with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
We would love to hear from you if :
- You have 2+ years of experience as a Python engineer at a SaaS or technology company
- You have hands-on experience with various Python technology such as Flask, FastAPI, and the latest python frameworks
- Experience in web crawling and data scraping
- Strive to craft production-level scalable python code
- Familiarity with the deployment of python services
- Knowledge of AWS services and ORM (Object Relational Mapper)
- Good communication & written skills
- Brand new Macbook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
We want a techie at heart. Someone who is happy and curious to work on all aspects of software development.
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be responsible for feature design, development, and continuously optimizing our tech stack.
- We are looking for an experienced software engineer with at least 5 years of experience in a startup or product environment. Ideally you have been involved in all aspects of software development from requirements gathering to design, development, deployment and post-release support. We are looking for all-round technical maturity. Our tech stack is Angular, Spring boot and Django/Python.
REST api design
Experience integrating with external APIs
Good applied understanding of Object Oriented Programming
Good database modeling and SQL knowledge.
/React is a big plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
Build out features across the stack : backend, API design and integration, database optimization , microservices, plugins, queues etc
Fix bugs and write automated tests
Maintain and upgrade our Tech Stack
Translate requirements to design and write/present articulate software design.
Dyte provides developer friendly live video SDKs that allows you to easily add 1:1 calls, group calls and webinars right within your platform. Our low code approach and user friendly documentation means you are ready to go live with less lines of code. Dyte also offers plugins that allows developers to add realtime applications like whiteboard, youtube player and AI applications such as background changer and live audio transcription with couple of lines of code.
About the role:
We are looking for builders of the 1st order. You should get a rush from creating things from scratch and take pleasure in watching users try to tear them apart through sheer volume and strange, unthinkable use cases. And when it breaks, you are to Dyte's rescue! — make everything smooth, secure, and stronger than ever! If you inhale resilience and exhale code, apply now!
You will work closely with founders to build features, tools, and scalable architecture for Dyte. As with any startup, responsibilities will vary frequently. You’ll wear multiple hats, and work across many different technologies, might talk to clients directly and have an active say in the direction of our product. We want someone who is passionate about this type of environment!
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the founders and the team to plan, design, and build the next iterations of Dyte’s video-audio APIs.
- Mentor and hire Junior Developers.
- You will collaborate closely with other engineers of the team and lend your help in your areas of expertise.
- Build micro-services to support new functionality.
- Build best practices to improve the current API workflow.
- Help us scale our current micro-service framework to support a multi cloud, multi region environment.
- Work closely with the media and the infra team to optimise the performance and reduce the latency of our API framework.
- Help design and develop the next iteration of our observability platform.
- Ensure that our customer’s experience is the best it can be. You might have to interact with the dev team of our clients.
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience working as a software engineer in a fast paced environment.
- You are intensely curious and passionate about the prospect of diving deep into multiple technologies, platforms, and problem spaces, even if they are currently unfamiliar.
- You embrace uncertainty. Our space is a rapidly growing one and specifications are continuously changing.
- You are experienced with modern React/TypeScript/CSS/HTML coding, testing, debugging and automation techniques.
- You care about the user experience and know-how to build user-friendly web applications.
- You have experience with continuous delivery. Experience with AWS is a bonus.
- You have a working understanding of object-oriented and functional programming paradigms.
- You care about web technologies, exploring data, and software design (and video calls!).
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas.
- Experience with WebRTC, iOS, Android, or C++ development is a bonus.
- A degree in Computer Science or a similar area are bonuses.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurances
- Friendly leaves policy
- 100% Remote Option
Vah Vah! is an ed-tech company that offers online makeup courses in micro-batches to students across India to learn from the leading teachers in top cities. We provide holistic education with lots of practical training that makes our students job-ready with not just the base skills but also the soft skills for great customer service. Our teachers have more than 15+ years of experience in training makeup and have certified more than 1000+ students. Vah Vah! is founded by executives with extensive experience running consumer business and mobile games at scale (over 100 million players) at Zynga. Vah Vah! is backed by a leading investment firm.
Website Link: https://vahvah.com/
Vah Vah teaches professional makeup to budding makeup artists and influencers through live online classes. We have students from Srinagar, all the way to the Andamans. And experienced teachers who have worked in Bridal Makeup, Ramp Shoots, Film and more. We empower our students to join the workforce as fully trained makeup artists. This is the future of vocational education, and you can help build it.
- Amazing workplace and colleagues to work with
- We have the right mixture of creativity, analytics and hustle to move fast in the right direction.
- You will work with colleagues who don’t take themselves too seriously but move mountains.
- See yourself evolving every month with new problems to solve and new skill to master.
- Work with the smartest engineers so you can learn from them.
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Great stock options so you can benefit from the company's growth.
- Immense exposure to new technologies
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members. Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Overall experience of 2-5 years in building backend services using languages like NodeJs, Java etc
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, Node.Js, Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Sound knowledge on source control and DevOps
What you get:
- Amazing workplace and colleagues to work with
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
Role- Software Development Engineer-2
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
- You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
- You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
- You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
- You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
- You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
- You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
- You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
- You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
- Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
About Amazon India
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In just over a year of launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 18 million products across 36 departments and 100s of categories! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can - Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
Strata is a commercial real estate investment platform that offers investors the opportunity to invest in pre-leased commercial assets such as offices, warehouses, and retail spaces across India.
We are one of the fastest-growing PropTech platforms in India and are backed by Elevation Capital, Mayfield, Kotak Investment Advisors, Gruhas (a venture by Nikhil Kamath of Zerodha) and DLF Family Office.
Our headquarter is in Bangalore, India.
We are a small yet close-knit team of 35+ people.
You have a knack for product and strongly equipped with engineering skills to make it a reality. You don’t jump into implementation unless you have clearly understood the problem/requirements and have a written design. You don’t hesitate asking questions and giving critical reviews while respecting others’ opinions. You are a fearless engineer, and not afraid to fail, not on production though ;) You have a strong sense of ownership. You have a startup experience. You don’t feel annoyed if required to work on off days in case of production incidents (no development).
You will primarily work on the backend maintaining the existing platform and writing new enhancements and features. Apart from your own features, as a senior member of the team you will be expected to be actively involved in overall design discussions and peer code reviews. You will factor in extensibility, maintainability, scalability and security in designs and code. You will ensure that best engineering practices are followed. You will support your team members when they are facing challenges, and mentor them when appropriate. You will strive for overall engineering excellence.
- 4-8 years of total experience
- 2+ years of experience in Django and DRF. You must be pro at it. The team will be looking up to you for making most out of DRF.
- Designing and building scalable web applications
- Good understanding of REST principles
- SQL database design and queries
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Designing microservices
- DevOps experience
1. Your technology ingredients?
Our backend is written in Python using Django framework. And the frontend is in AngularJS. Currently there is no mobile app.
We are an AWS shop and use their services for most needs, Docker for containerization and ECS as orchestrator, RDS as database, S3 for storage and SQS as messaging backend.
BitBucket for Git and CI/CD pipeline, Trello for project management; and Google Meets and Slack for communication.
2. Your hiring plan?
Currently the engineering team comprises of 3 engineers, and we plan to grow it to 8 by the end of 2021.
3. Your Interview process?
We will try to finish the process within two weeks. In case we can’t go ahead with your candidature, we will clearly and immediately let you know. But in case of competing applications, we may request you to wait for a week or two.
- 15 minutes introductory call to discuss requirements and expectations
- 30 minutes online coding assignment on a screen sharing session
- 1 hour technical interview covering problem solving, code review and aptitude
- 15 minutes call with co-founder for final discussion
In case of inability to come to a conclusion from either side, we may go for an additional round.
4. Your WFH and WFO policy?
Due to Covid-19 the team is working from home and will continue till March-2022. After that we will work from the Bangalore or Pune office (yet to be finalised). You should be open to relocate to any of the cities.
5. Your funding status?
In March 2020, Strata raised $1.5 million in seed funding; and $6 million in Series-A in July 2021.
Out of which, an experience of 1 to 2 years in Spring Boot and Microservices is mandatory
Need to have an experience working on Digital Domain or E-Commerce Domain or Travel Domain
Strong experience with Java 8, Spring and Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data
Working experience on Microservices
Version Control: Git
Strong understanding of functional/reactive programing, OOP, design
Experience on Docker and Kubernetes.
SDLC: Working experience in Agile methodology
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong Interpersonal skills and Time Management skills
Immediate Joiners Preferred
Within maximum 30 days notice period can also apply
Currently remote working, however, post pandemic, candidates need to relocate to any of the location given above
Location: Hyderabad, India
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,400 professionals across the United States, Chile, India, and Pakistan. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
What You’ll Do
Coding in Java8, Spring, Microservices, WebFlux/Reactive Programing, Rest services, Kafka, PCF, Azure, Spring Cloud Config and NoSQL technologies.
Solve technical problems using cutting-edge technologies and best practices.
Ensure code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
Unit testing for each line of new code introduced (JUnit/Mockito)
Peer code review process using GIT pull requests and Crucible (for SVN)
Propose multiple solutions to a problem, show how one option is better than another.
Ensure all aspects of technical design are correctly incorporated.
Contribute in research and implementing POC’s as required.
Collaborating with onsite team in scrum ceremonies.
Who you are
Senior developer using technical skills in Java8, J2EE, Spring boot(rest services), Web Services(Rest & SOAP), WebFlux, Spring Cloud Config, Maven/Gradle, JUNIT/TestNG, Mockito/JMock/EasyMock, JIRA, XML, JSON, EhCache/MemCache/Redis with skills in JMS, Kafka
Experience with hands on any one of the cloud platforms like PCF, Azure
Need hands on skills using NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB), SQL(Oracle/DB2/MySQL)
Experience with UI development skills to the level of debugging and enhancements.
Experience with expertise in code quality and coding standards.
Need to applying different design patterns, especially GoF, J2EE and Integration design patterns.
Making sure implementing unit testing for each line of new code introduced (JUnit/Mockito).
Ensuring the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in specific technical fields like computer science, math, statistics preferred; or equivalent practical experience.