To identify and correct the software defects and to maintain the existing software
To create test plans and technical specifications
To develop the guidelines and conventions not only for .NET but also for SQL Server, CSS,
Familiarity with the Net framework, SQL Server, and design patterns
Understanding of Agile methodologies
Familiarity with REST and RPC APIs
Candidate must be having minimum B. tech. (CSE) / MCA Regular degree.
The candidate must have minimum 3+ years or more experience and must have the
ability to work with teammates and at the individual level.
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Understand client requirements and functionalities.
2) Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
3) Responsible for solving complex technical issues.
4) Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
5) Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements.
6) Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables.
1) Good experience in Angular/React
2) Hand on Node.JS./Express JS
3) Database : MYSQL/MongoDB
4) Experience in Java Script, Typescript.
6) Experience working in an Agile environment.
7) Good communication skills.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Fullstack Developer in MERN/ Reactjs-Nodejs to join our team!
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use in React js
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Design and build RESTful APIs in Node Js
- Writing clean, testable code with unit testing
- Own and debug production issues
- 1+ years of experience in the design and development of modern web applications using react
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Any NodeJs backend experience is a must e.g ExpressJS or NestJS (NestJS is preferred choice)
- NodeJS & NPM ecosystem, WebPack JSON, REST, HTTP Web services, Postman
- Ability to logically break the problem down into logical minimal steps
- Tools: IntelliJ, VSCode, git/Github/Gitlab, Jenkins, JIRA
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jest, Jasmine, or Mocha
- Strong work ethics and good communication skills
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements, a knack for benchmarking and optimization will be a plus.
- Familiarity with restful APIs.
- Version control: Git and Github
- Familiarity with cloud service in general eg : AWS/Google cloud etc.
- Must have good analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
We are conducting Walk In Interviews for MCA & MSc IT in .Net OR Java OR MEAN/MERN OR QA technology for a rewarding career with Gateway group of companies:
Interview would consist of an assessment Test, Technical round and HR round. (as per your performance at each stage).
Selected candidates would be put under a short training program and then would start working with us on live projects:
Good Communication Skills
Good Analytical Skills
Batch Year 2020/21/22
Established in 1997, The Gateway Corp (www.thegatewaycorp.com), is a privately held global enterprise, headquartered in India & The Netherlands. The Gateway Corp is the principal holding company and promoter of all Gateway Group Companies, comprising of 20 independent operating companies across 17 countries. Each Gateway Group Company operates independently under the guidance & supervision of its board of directors & shareholders. These companies consist of publicly listed companies, companies focused on disruptive innovation & research, joint ventures, industry focused technology consulting companies, technology platforms and software services companies. The inherent DNA of each Gateway Group Company is to deliver tangible & measurable business value to global customers.
Each brand at Gateway specializes in offering a niche capability to our clientele across 30+ countries around the world. Our businesses run on the same set of values and ethics, with a singular motto of adding an incremental value to our clients’ businesses. We have a shared mission and we collectively work towards it within our chosen specified areas.
- Headquartered in India & Netherlands.
- Branches in 16 Countries.
- 7 Development Centers across the globe
- 12 practices, Catering to 8 Industries.
- Global Team Strength of 1600.
- 100% Debt Free since inception.
- 80% Repeat Business from existing customers
- Best human practices, Audited and certified by Intertek, external agency.
- Onsite opportunities (Short term & Long term).
- Celebrating Womanhood & Motherhood separate policies for women employees.
Acrobyte Technologies, founded by an IIT Delhi alumni, has been Actively Learn's technology partner for over six years. Actively Learn is an educational technology company, based out of Seattle, USA, founded by a Harvard educated former Microsoft director and an education PhD who also founded a private school in Virginia.
We’ve built a digital, award-winning, reading platform, backed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the National Science Foundation, that is used in over 45,000 schools and by 150,000 teachers in the USA and overseas. Actively Learn is part of Achieve3000, a leading education platform that provides differentiated reading and instruction with over 2 million students using the platform. Actively Learn also serves as the innovation arm, leading new technology initiatives for the company.
React JS, Typescript, Backbone JS, Node JS, C#, .NET, MySql, AWS, Mocha and Chai, JMeter, Neoload Selenium, Katalon.
- 2+ years frontend React JS framework experience
- 1+ years of backend development experience (Node JS, C# dot NET, Java, Python, etc)
- 2+ years relational database experience (MySql, MSSQL, or PostgreSQL)
- Computer Science or related Engineering degree from a top-tier college
- Do you like solving real life problems using technology? Actively Learn is on a mission to make students read for depth. Come join us on our journey.
- We are a small and skilled team. You will get to learn the complete life cycle of building a successful product.
- Opportunity to play multiple roles on the Engineering team (front-end development, back-end development, testing, devops, automation) and develop those skills.
- We maintain the strictest and highest code quality standards and take pride in that. There will be a huge learning in how to think and write clean code.
- Being an efficient agile company we work on various technologies and part of the role will be to research latest technologies and lead implementation.
- Flexible and fun work environment focused on innovation and creativity. We work out of 91 Springboard, the biggest co-working space in India, which allows for networking and collaboration opportunities.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Opportunity to travel to USA and work closely with the Seattle team.
We're Looking for 2+ Years of working in small to medium-size teams building and shipping products
Typeset is a series-funded startup. We have raised 4.5 million USD to date, with the most recent fundraise in October 2021 from VC firms.
We are building the world's biggest academic search engine. Think of it like "medium.com" for hosting and discovering any academic papers.
We are looking for insatiably curious, always learning Full-stack Engineers. You would get a chance to work on challenging problems at scale.
- Partner with product owners in designing software that becomes part of researchers’ lives
- Model real-world scenarios into code that can build the Typeset platform
- Test code that you write and continuously improve practices at Typeset
- Arrive at technology decisions after extensive debates with other engineers
- Manage large projects from conceptualization, all the way through deployments
- Evolve an ecosystem of tools and libraries that make it possible for Typeset to provide reliable, always-on, performant services to our users
- Partner with other engineers in developing an architecture that is resilient to changes in product requirements and usage
- Work on the user-interface side and deliver a snappy, enjoyable experience to your users
- General awareness of SQL and database design concepts
- Solid understanding of testing fundamentals
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience working with high-volume, always-available web-applications
- Experience in ElasticSearch.
- Experience in Distributed systems.
- Experience working with Start-up is a plus point.
Sample Projects Typeset Dissemination Suite (TDS) is a vital part of Typeset's product suite. TDS provides a platform to publishers and universities, who wish to make their research visible and accessible to the global research community. TDS hosts hundreds of thousands of interconnected and semantically-tagged, articles, and would be increasing to millions of research article in a short-span of time.
A hiree for SDE I, fullstack role would be working on adding new features to TDS and/or incorporating data new into the TDS platform. Due to the huge volume of data being processed via TDS, prior experience of writing preformant code for large datasets would be highly valuable. Experience with Django, Flask, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Mongo, Celery, Nuxt, etc would be beneficial.
Glassdoor Reviews - https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm" target="_blank">https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm
Full Stack Developers at The Seenit Co. are passionate about using technology to create an impact on the world they live in. At Seenit, you will get to collaborate with an accomplished team that loves solving real-world problems. You will get to work on cutting edge projects that will shape the next phase of growth for the global luxury industry.
Seenit’s suite of products enables the leading luxury retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their existing infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Follows best industry practices
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 4+ years experience building backend services for production web applications
- Experience in working with AGILE methodology
- Experience deploying softwares to cloud providers such as GCP, AWS
- Good knowledge of NoSQL databases, and query optimisations
- Experience with MongoDB, Express JS, React JS, Node JS, TypeScript
- Experience with caching implementation using Redis
- Experience with Elastic Search will be an added advantage.
- Previous exposure to leading a team of 3 or more full stack developers will be an added advantage
- MongoDB for database(NoSQL)
- React JS for web front end(TypeScript)
- Express JS and Node JS for web servers
- AWS is our cloud provider
- Redis for caching
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Creating APIs and backend systems
- Scraping sites and creating backend dashboards for data management
- Experience with React.js and native is a plus but not required
- Backend infrastructure management and deployment
- Experience with MongoDB, Express is a plus.