Under broad guidance, performs activities related to the analysis, design, programming, debugging, modification, and maintenance of software enhancements and/or new products.
• Under broad guidance, analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, modifies, and maintains software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
• Under broad guidance, may interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
• Prepares feasibility studies to evaluate requirements for new and revised programs.
• Translates detailed design specifications into computer program instructions, debugs routine programs, prepares system test data and prepares program documentation.
• Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
• Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as desktop applications, mobile apps, financial management.
• Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Create RESTful based APIs in XML,JSON etc.
- Java, nice to have
Quintiles and IMS Health have come together to become IQVIA, The Human Data Science Company™ Inspired by the industry we help, IQVIA commits to providing solutions that enable life sciences companies to innovate with confidence, maximize their opportunities and ultimately drive human health outcomes forward.
We provide actionable solutions by tapping into the power of the IQVIA CORE™:
• Domain Expertise. Institutional knowledge and domain expertise across diseases, geographies and scientific methods
• Advanced Analytics. Faster, more precise decision-making generated by advanced analytics designed for healthcare
• Unparalleled Data. One of the world’s largest curated healthcare data sources with innovative privacy protections
• Transformative Technology. Leading technologies to provide real-time access to operations-critical information
Role: FullStack Developer
Experience: 1+ years
Mode: Work from office
- Minimum of 1 year of real-time experience in React/Node.js/Angular
- Good understanding of structured and unstructured databases (MySQL and MongoDB)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is an added advantage
- Experience in implementing well-known React workflows such as Redux
- Ability to learn new technologies and languages quickly
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good time-management skills
- Experience with Restful API services
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Angular/Node.js/React practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Good logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A good team player
- Strong Knowledge in payment gateway
About the Company-:
SISL is a young IT Services organization with focus on Managed Services & Systems Integration. Professionally managed, we offer end to end solutions which are designed to resolve business challenges and adapt to the dynamic needs of Industry. SISL has grown rapidly in last 5+ years with its offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Mumbai and Bangalore. With an employee strength of 3000(approx), both on-roll and of-roll.
Since inception, we have won & retained over 100+ customers across Industry verticals like: IT & ITES, BFSI, Pharma, Telecommunications, Media, Retail, Hospitality, Manufacturing, FMCG, Government and PSU.
At SISL we believe that our experience and value proposition gives tremendous benefits to clients. These are:
- Integrated Multi-OEM management:
- SISL is long associated as a service partner with almost all OEM's who provide Network equipment- s, Operating Systems & Applications, High End /Servers, Desktops etc. This makes us a single source for all and any type of services required by customers.
About the Client-:
Vlink India Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 19 January 2010. Vlink is well known for delivering the highest quality and cost-efficient IT services and workforce management solutions to our clients. Our consultant base has extensive expertise in virtually every specialization within the IT value chain. Our team can quickly access your company's specific requirements and work with you to deliver a tailored and cost-effective solution. Our clients includes, : IT & ITES, BFSI, Pharma, Telecommunications, Media, Retail, Hospitality, Manufacturing, FMCG, Government and PSU.
- You will a part of the consumer tech team responsible for the development and maintenance of consumer products such as responsive websites, backend APIs, property search engines, user experience to name a few. Your primary focus will be driving user conversion by developing tech solutions that help our consumer find their dream home.
- We take pride in solving complex problems for our users and aimed to be their trusted advisor, so having strong consumer empathy is a must-have. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the complicated system, hence a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Understanding business requirement
- Design a React JS and Node JS Application
- Should have worked on React JS in frontend and Node JS in backend
- Experience of building a application from scratch
- Ability to write well-documented and clean code
- Experience in automated test suites
- Able to diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Understanding of REST APIs and JSON
- Client interaction
If you are looking for a change this is what we can promise you:
You will have challenging problems to solve
You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
We will fully support you in developing software the right way
We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
We will provide you the tools you need to do your job right
If that sounds attractive please apply! We'd love to talk to you.
Here are some more details about the position:
You will be a senior level engineer that is part of an agile development team. You will be hands-on writing code and providing technical leadership through training, code reviews, mentoring and coaching. You will work with a project manager, software development engineers, user experience and interface designers, quality assurance engineers and customer stakeholders to deliver high quality, scalable and maintainable software solutions. We expect you to be responsible for the architecture of the applications and making sure the highest quality standards are kept.
4+ years experience developing web applications
Expert in building web applications and REST APIs
Experience in Go
Experience in React or other frontend framework
AWS experience - EC2, RDS, etc.
SQL database (Postgres, MySQL, etc.)
Data and System Architecture
Implement customer requirements by creating high quality source code, database structures and other aspects of software application solutions.
Provide leadership to a team of software engineers and QA engineers to deliver commitments on time with a positive attitude.
Architect solutions to ensure that patterns for scalability, maintainability and performance are developed.
Ensure that the process for software development, testing and deployment is followed.
Ensure that user stories (requirements) have sufficient detail to be implemented properly.
Ensure that the team has sufficient understanding of user stories to provide reliable estimates.
Present training to team members on processes and technical topics.
Work with customer stakeholders and the project manager as needed to build requirements and understanding of software features.
Perform code reviews to ensure that code standards and proper architectural patterns are followed.
Attend daily meetings status meeting with the team.
Make suggestions regarding improvements to the software.
Help software engineers and QA engineers to develop their careers and skills.
Be an expert in the technology stack of the software project.
IoC / Dependency Injection
SourceTree and Bitbucket
Project management software - Jira, Rally or similar
Saffron Tech Private Limited
Saffron Tech is a result driven digital transformation company in New Jersey (NJ) & New Delhi. We are known for transforming businesses to digitization. We are providing development services and IT solutions to its clients across the globe. Being in the field of IT for more than 10 years now, the company has successfully executed over 1500 projects for its clients. Saffron Tech Pvt Ltd is a multi-faceted IT firm adept at providing Web and Mobile Application Development, IT Offshore Staffing and Digital Marketing Services.
We are servicing over 500 clients from across the globe. We are a strong 150+ member family at the moment working from state of the art office premises close to Saket, South Delhi. Our primary operational markets are USA, UK, APAC and Middle East. To know more about us and our brands please visit http://www.saffrontech.net/" target="_blank">http://www.saffrontech.net/
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- Good experience as a MEAN Stack Developer.
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As one of the earliest employees, there will be a lot on your plate. All the time!
- You'll build new product features from start to finish: through conception, research, maintenance, and polish. Think features to improve our collaborative student learning platform, such as new collaborative learning activities for teaching coding and other subjects.
- You'll build improvements to performance, reliability, and product polish — for example, improving the efficiency and performance of our replicated state systems.
- You'll build and improve processes and internal tools with simplicity and productivity in mind — such as, a tool to sync updates between zoho, slack etc.
This might be for you if...
- You have knowledge of ReactJS and any backend technology along with that
- You have been professionally coding for at least 3 years
- You have worked in a startup and relish the chaos and pressure
- You've built and maintained quality user interfaces that have reached a large audience, ideally while the product is experiencing rapid growth.
- You can readily learn most technologies as you go. To you, technologies are about tools and tradeoffs, not an ideology.
- You care about the business implications of anything you build. You're not just going after cool stuff — you understand the balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
We are looking for highly motivated engineers with the following skillset-
- Engineering degree in Computer science or ECE or MCA is a must
- Experience using PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, Zend, etc. - any 1 is required
- VueJS, AngularJS, ReactJS - knowledge of any 1 is required
- Between 1-5 years of work experience is required
- Very strong data structure and algorithm knowledge
- Ideal candidate would be a very strong developer with great coding skills
- Good English communication skills
- Willingness to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work through ambiguous requirements and come up with a clear scope and problem statement
- If you have any live projects portfolio or GitHub handle please share them
- Office is in Fairlie place (Dalhousie), Kolkata 700 001