Who should not apply for this job
- If you are looking for a 100% hike in your salary but can't commit to what value you will bring on the table
- If you never read books
- If you jump companies every 11-12 months
- If you are not comfortable working on Saturdays
- If you have less than 2 years of experience
- If you have more than 4 years of experience
At this position you will:
- Get solid experience with high-load distributed architecture using REST and High load services.
- Work with automated CI/CD processes, AWS cloud, and VoIP.
- Implement and support microservices based on Elasticsearch, Mongo, and frontend.
- New feature design and implementation, Bug fixing, testing and performance tuning.
- Work on the API and Engines.
- Code deployment on cloud & maintenance of the same.
- Take complete ownership of a product/feature from setup to deployment.
- Time-bound feature delivery & updating.
- Cost-saving using efficient & effective technologies
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work on back-end (+ frontend integration) development of core scripts using NodeJS / MongoDB /Express /Redux, and Redis.
- Manage Key-value based databases like Redis.
- Active participation in the development of a sophisticated platform as one of the leading developers.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular, and database level.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Knowledge of bluebird.js (Promises), Async, etc will be of advantage.
- Coding and programming using Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structure and Algorithms, architecture/ design and build RESTful API.
- Passionate about building products and features and build the product from scratch with thrust on Web security, TLS/SSL, web sockets, etc
- Knows one or more of Wireframes/ Prototyping/ Functional Documentation of business.
4-10 LPA based on experience and on performance in the interview round (70% Fixed - 30% Variable Incentive based on performance/delivery schedule)
(We do ZERO deductions since the salary will be paid from US/Singapore)
About Alore Pte Ltd
- Ability to work in an existing codebase and collaborate with a diverse team
- Experience in building enterprise-scale backend REST APIs with frameworks such as Nest.js & Express.js using an API-first paradigm
- Intimate knowledge of crafting highly performant database queries
- Hands-on experience implementing relational database structures, including tables, indexes, views, etc.
- A mindset towards building systems for the cloud and DevOps fundamentals
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure services is good to have. If not then willingness to learn should be there.
- Focus towards building security, performance, and scalability into services from the beginning
- Experience with debugging code and troubleshooting technical issues in order to craft appropriate solutions
- Experience in creating and deploying cloud-based web applications.
- Good at Jade, EJS,
- Good at CSS preprocessors (such as Stylus, Less, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with Node.js using web server-based frameworks such as Express.
- PLUS - experience with Jenkins or other Continuous Integration tools
COMPANY - ACCION LABS
LOCATION - BENGALURU, PUNE, MUMBAI, CHENNAI, HYDERABAD
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - 4+ YEARS
NOTICE PERIOD - IMMEDIATE TO 10 DAYS
Senior Software Engineer/Lead - Java Full Stack [Primary: Microservices with Data Modelling]
- Experience working with enterprise/ distributed scalable systems
- Experience building services that are mission critical, serving requests at scale
- 4+ years of Full Software Development Life Cycle experience.
- Strong hands-on experience with Java full-stack development.
- Experience with Java(1.8)
- Experience with frameworks like Spring/ Spring Boot, Hibernate.
- Experience with technologies such as REST and/or SOAP web services.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB etc.
- Excellent verbal communication.
Good to have:
- Experience with modern front end frameworks (React, Angular or Vue) [Plus]
- Additional weightage for other backend technologies (Python, Kotlin) [Plus]
- Knowledge of Golang technology [Plus]
Acceldata is creating the Data observability space. We make it possible for data-driven enterprises to effectively monitor, discover, and validate Data pipelines at Petabyte scale. Our customers include a Fortune 500 company, one of Asia's largest telecom companies, and a unicorn fintech startup. We are lean, hungry, customer-obsessed, and growing fast. Our Engineering team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism. We provide a flexible, remote-friendly work environment.
As a Principal Full-stack engineer, you will work across the Acceldata platform products. We’re looking for people with a strong background or inclination towards data engineering and systems; you’re comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces and can work at the intersection of Databases, API's and Frontends
- Be actively involved in strategic direction and product decisions.
- Design, build and maintain APIs, user-facing experiences, and services.
- Work closely with our customers and sales teams on a regular basis to carve out new features and use cases
- Work with MVC frameworks such as React or Angular
- Work with database systems, RDBMS, Mongo, Elastic Search.
- 10+ years of significant of web-application development experience in one or more JS frameworks. You care about building better products.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem-solving.
- Organized, thorough, and detail-oriented
Good to have:
- Contribution to open-source projects.
- Background in enterprise software
- JVM performance tuning and debugging
We're looking for an Engineer/Senior Engineer to join our Operations Engineering Team. The Operations Engineering Team forms the backbone of our core business. We build and iterate over our core platform that handles orders, payments, delivery promises, order tracking, logistics integrations to name a few. Our products are actively used by Fynd users, Operations, Delights, and Finance teams. Our team consists of generalist engineers who work on building REST APIs, Internal tools, and Infrastructure for all these users.
- Build scalable and loosely coupled services to extend our platform
- Build bulletproof API integrations with third party APIs for various use cases
- Evolve our Infrastructure and add a few more nines to our overall availability
- Have full autonomy and own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well operate large-scale applications on AWS
- Give back to the open source community through contributions on code and blog posts
- This is a startup so everything can change as we experiment with more product improvements
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer-facing web/app products
- Expertise in Node.JS and Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Express.js, Koa.js, Socket.io (http://socket.io/" target="_blank">http://socket.io/)
- Good knowledge of async programming using Callbacks, Promises and Async/Await
- Hands on experience with Frontend codebases using HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Working knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- You've worked with AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- Experience with Frontend Stack would be added advantage (HTML,CSS)
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
- Experience in Vue.js would be plus
- 2+ Years of development experience in the full stack development (preferred MERN technology stack).
- Strong skills and experience with programming, design, and architecture, and familiarity/experience with AWS and other cloud technologies.
- Good Knowledge of APIs is a must.
- Should have good knowledge of databases like Linux.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Keen interest in emerging technologies with an aptitude to learn and adapt.
- A basic understanding in Java is a plus.
- Should be able to work independently once proper guidance is provided.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ensure timely completion of development activity.
- Prepare training documents and provide training to internal teams on tools.
- Consult, design, and develop well-structured, scalable in-house tools.
- Should be able to write optimized business logic for business functions.
clubb.fit is working towards a vision of normalising sports and fitness as an everyday part for Indian adults and kids. We want to create a community of fitness and sports enthusiasts, and convert those non-enthusiasts into enthusiasts!
As a developer, you will have a chance to work on all aspects of our tech, and have freedom to experiment and fail. We see tech as an integral part of making the customer journey more engaging. So if you are somebody who looks at an app and thinks "oh I think these guys should also have this exciting xyz feature added", then we are the right team for you.
We would like you to help us improve the platform at a fast pace.
We are a small team, and everyone has the freedom to express and introduce ideas. You will work closely with the founding team and help them execute their vision through your tech super power.
- React Js
- React - Redux
- redux - Thunk middleware
- Tailwind CSS / Saas
- HTML & CSS