About DQ Labs
CaratLane's mission is to help customers express their emotions through jewelry. The consumer Experience Technology team is an enabler to delivering exceptional Consumer Experience and WoW business features in large-scale websites, apps and backend systems.
What do we expect:
- 10+ years of experience in building large scale, high-performance and reliable API, backend platforms and applications.
- Experience in programming knowledge with Ruby on Rails and Node.JS and exposure to Golang or PHP or Java.
- Experience in developing RESTful/GraphQL APIs and microservices using Relational/NoSQL databases and caching.
- Experience in scaling applications using event-driven and asynchronous I/O frameworks.
- Be a technology counsel to all junior and senior engineers for design and architecture.
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization - product, design and business teams and technology decision-making.
- Experience in scaling, performance optimization of applications and platforms and adhering to security and data compliance aspects.
- Experience in TDD, CI & CD, Code quality and design and architecture best practices.
- Good experience in setting up best practices in engineering excellence and delivering nonfunctional requirements.
We are looking for both Mid and Senior level Django expertise for our US-based client, for python-based product development.
Client Facing experience, team handling, and deployment exposure would be an advantage. This is for the Pune location (Hyrbid work mode).
The ideal candidate MUST HAVE :
- B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA or M.Tech
- Minimum of 2-3 years of strong experience with server-side language such as Python with Django framework.
- Good hands-on experience in Creating REST APIs and API Integration with Python code using the Django framework.
- Understanding of APIs, pagination, searching and sorting- Experience with building, modifying and extending API endpoints (REST or GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
- Familiarity with database technology such as SQL.
- Good understanding and knowledge of AWS.
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
- Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and influencing skills
- Excellent Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Summary/Objective:We are looking for high performing developers who will get to develop an awesome product which the end user must love and trust. You will be responsible for building, scaling and maintaining the multiple modules, encompassing - external integration, API management, building business and operation processes, designing and defining micro services, designing multi-input/output state machines. You will work closely with business, product and UI teams and build products that would maximise business impact and customer delight. We are looking for people who love to challenge and contribute to new way of thinking. We value entrepreneurship skills, rolling up sleeves, resolving issues and raising up the bar. We love people who are excellent with delivery and execution and have a design thinking approach. You should be comfortable learning in a fast-paced environment and applying it at work. A quick overview of our stack:
Python, MySQL, NoSQL, Memcache, Bigquery Microservices Responsibilities
• Write clear and effective API documentation.
• Write codes to integrate applications being used by various stakeholders
• Write and review test cases to QA pass your own code.
• Write/review test cases for code and process coverage
• Review code for both oneself and team members
• Reviewing designs, code, and processes from a system security standpoint
• Defining and building micro-services
• Building systems with positive business impact
• Tracking module health, usage, behaviour tracking, measure and improve code and processes Requirements
• An engineer with at least 1-7 years of working experience in web services, preferably in Python
• Must have penchant for good API design.
• Must be a Stickler for good clear and secure coding
• Must have built and released APIs in production
• Experience in working with RDBMS and No SQL databases
• Must have designed thoughtful, extensible data models
• Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services
• Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
• Communication skills, to speak to developers across the world. Good To Have
• Focus on constant improvement of developer experience
• Building or Working knowledge of CI/CD
• Basic know-how of front-end technologies like AngularJS/React
Why you should join us
- You will join the mission to create positive impact on millions of peoples lives
- You get to work on the latest technologies in a culture which encourages experimentation - You get to work with super humans (Psst: Look up these super human1, super human2, super human3, super human4)
- You get to work in an accelerated learning environment
What you will do
- You will provide deep technical expertise to your team in building future ready systems.
- You will collaborate in a highly cross functional team, providing engineering perspective to non technical members of the team
- You will help develop a robust roadmap for ensuring engineering operational excellence
- You will establish clean and optimised coding standards that are well documented
- You will author efficient, reliable and performant systems
- You will design systems, frameworks and libraries that work at scale, are easy to maintain and provide a great developer experience
- You will be agile and curious about customer problems and business objectives
- You will actively mentor and participate in knowledge sharing forums
- You will work in an exciting startup environment where you can be ambitious and try new things :)
You should apply if
- You have a strong foundation in Computer Science concepts and programming fundamentals
- You have been working on backend web technologies since 8+ years
- You have built and maintained reliable systems that operate at high scale
- You’re experienced in building and running cloud-native platforms & distributed systems
- Extensive experience in any web stack (we use Typescript / AWS / DynamoDB / PostgreSQL)
- You understand the hustle of a startup and are good with handling ambiguity
- You are data driven, have customer empathy and enjoy building delightful applications
- You are curious, a quick learner and someone who loves to experiment
- You insist on highest standards of quality, maintainability and performance
- You work well in a team to enhance your impact
Should be highly Technical and hands-on experience in Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning and Python. Managing the successful delivery of projects by efficient planning and coordination.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION :
- Create Technical Design for AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, NLU, NLG projects and implement the same in production.
- Solid understanding and experience of deep learning architectures and algorithms
- Working experience with AWS, most importantly AWS SageMaker, Aurora or MongoDB, Analytics and reporting.
- Experience solving problems in the industry using deep learning methods such as recurrent neural networks (RNN, LSTM), convolutional neural nets, auto-encoders, etc.
- Should have experience of 2-3 production implementations of machine learning projects.
- Knowledge of open-source libraries such as Keras, Tensor Flow, Pytorch
- Work with business analysts/consultants and other necessary teams to create a strong solution
- Should have in-depth understanding and experience of Data Science and Machine Learning projects using Python, R, etc. Skills in Java/C are a plus
- Should developing solutions using python in AI/ML projects
- Should be able to train and build a team of technical developers
- Desired to have experience as leads in designing and developing applications/tools using Microsoft technologies - ASP.Net, C#, HTML5, MVC
- Desired to have knowledge on any of the cloud solutions such as Azure or AWS
- Desired to have knowledge on any of container technology such as Docker
- Should be able to build strong relationships with project stakeholders
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
Knowledge of Node.js , react js and frameworks available for it.
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Good understanding of server-side templating languages
Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
Understanding accessibility and security compliance
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
Knowledge on Blockchain development is added advantage.
Previous Experience in .Net or PHP is a Plus
Experience : 1.5 to 4 years
Location : Mumbai / work from home for other Locations
*Candidate has knowledge of typescript will be most preferrable.*
✔ Defining the over all architecture and choose the best stack, components, and
subsystems for search & storage infrastructure
✔ Design & build user-friendly APIs for accessing the backend infrastructure
✔ Active mentoring on engineering best practices, reducing technical debt and
designing scale ready solutions.
✔ Proactively identify architectural gaps and enhancements and recommending
✔ Work closely with the product and customer teams to effectively drive innovative
solutions and drive adoption of features.
✔ Experience level 4+ years.
✔ A bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering
✔ Production experience with a scalable search engine or building storage
infrastructure for scaled out consumer companies.