Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Company Offerings (Your Career Growth with us):
DevotTED is a highly motivated and mission oriented Startup Company (Founded and Funded by NRIs) with a great vision and high projected growth, strongly believe in Solid SEED Team to take the company to the next level who would REAP THE BENEFITS of the growth of the company (Win-Win).
We are designed to scale up and grow exponentially which will benefit the early stage employees along with the company’s growth, both in terms of financial and job positioning.
- Experience creating REST APIs, Supervisor, Horizon, Queue, Different File and Storage Systems, Migrations, Commands
- Expertise in MySQL
- Leverage the inbuilt React toolkit for creating frontend features
- Experience with implementation of authentication, authorization, redux, context, memos, pure components
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 2.5 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large-scale social or location-based app.
We are having urgent requirement of PHP Developer at GIGL Summaries Private Limited
Experience: 3 year to 5 years
Responsibilities and Duties
- PHP Web Development experience – Strong knowledge Core PHP and MVC PHP frameworks.
- Strong technical skills
- Should have positive and adaptive behavior. Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications
- Must have experience with any MVC framework like Yii, Yii2
- Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team
- Eager to learn new web technologies
- Must have a good knowledge of Modular Programming
- if knows node.js or react it would be plus point
1. Demonstrable problem solving, analytical skills.
2. Ability to program (at Beginner or Advanced Beginner level in one or more programming
3. Ability to think through a problem at conceptual level and propose solutions.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Keen desire to learn, stretch and a never-give-up attitude.
6. Very strong interpersonal skills and an easy-going personality.
7. Highly proactive, result-oriented and team player.
8. Ability to stay current with new technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Engineering graduates passing in 2022 starting to kick start their career in technology.
2. Ideal candidate should have hand-on interest in programming and some experience in
writing software applications. If you have a GitHub profile, please provide link to your work.
Nice to have internship / college project.
3. Knowledge of one or more programming language to write fully executable and functional
code is very desirable. Knowledge of databases is also desirable. Both these may be at a
Beginner or Advanced Beginner level.
4. You should be focused, enthusiastic, motivated, and have a desire to progress by learning,
executing and experimenting.
A human + bot hybrid customer support software that lets companies scale their customer support by using the best of automation and human touch. Kommunicate provides a codeless bot builder, live chat and help center.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient understanding of programming fundamentals, OOPs concepts, data-structure
- Willingness to learn and work with new programming languages or frameworks as needed
- Passion for designing and building scalable systems
- Knowledge of database designs
- Must have developed a project/application on their own
Nice to have:
- Contribution to open source projects/StackOverflow or any other similar sites.
- Knowledge of bot platforms such as Dialogflow, Amazon Lex, or any other.
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
- competitive salary & stock options
- work on cutting edge tech, AI, NLP, deep tech, innovative & building pioneering tech
- work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
- growth opportunity
- your work will have more impact and recognition
- work in a fast paced environment
- solve critical problems
- freedom to choose the way you work
- get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
- work with really smart people around, its a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
• Job Title:- PHP Developers
• Exp.:- 2-4 years
• Job Type: Full-time
• Office 10 to 7:30pm
• Strong experience with PHP / WordPress / Laravel. Laravel is a must.
• Experience with HTML / CSS
• Experience with MySQL with profiling and query optimization and Linux understanding is a must.
• In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
• Strong skills in PHP based framework
• Developers with deep knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites, plugins, theme development & customization.
• Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Webform, Web API, and business layer and front-end technologies Understanding of front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3
• Knowledge in AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB preferred.
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
Function: Software Engineering → Backend Development
Review requirements, design specifications and propose a solution and have a discussion before implementation
Work with team leads on the requirements and create estimates against those requirements
Deliver projects on time in an agile and continuous development environment
Writing tests in a client-side test framework such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
Work with QA team for resolving issues
Report status with tools like JIRA to stakeholders
3-5 years of work experience developing complex software
Minimum 2years sound experience with back-end development in Java-script frameworks like loopback, Express, etc.
Strong communication skills across the board, with a passion for finding and sharing best practices and driving greater discipline
Experience using Version Control (GitHub/Gitlab).
Passionate about code quality, extensibility, and simple architecture design
Knowledge of Go, Ruby, Python, Closure or any other languages
Test Driven Development (TDD)
Knowledge of front-end development
- A Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering.
- 2-4 years of experience in software product development.
- Excellent in Data structure, Algorithms & Problem-solving skills.
- Should be willing to code in Node.js/Java/Python/ROR/Golang
- Write extensive, efficient code to address complex modules and that handles interaction between multiple components.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able to multi-task.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment