Roles and Responsibilities:
Knowledge of industry best practices in React Native implementation.
Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Specific hands-on knowledge in following:
a. Styling with React Native
b. App Authentication
c. Pre-built components usage
d. Third-party plugin usage, Redux, Handling Data, Hooks
e. Code Reuse in React
- Hands-on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience -
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for Full Stack's clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required. - Interface with clients via Zoom, email, etc.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Follow Full Stack's detailed development process.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native. - 3+ years of professional software development experience.
-- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are
performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of Full Stack clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the
commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
- A passion for software development. It's not just your career, it's also your hobby. You're constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
|1. Experience on React Native (for mobile).|
|2. Experience with the Flux Design Pattern or one of the libraries it inspired (i.e., Redux, Flux xor, etc.)|
|4. Experience with JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower|
|5. Experience with Unit Testing with Karma or Jest|
|8. Good to have experience in Angular JS, Node.js, MongoDB|
|9. Good Experience of creating responsive web application|
|10. Hands-on experience with UI integration with REST services|
|11. Must be passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code.|
|12. Self-starter with the ability to cope with sharp learning curves.|
|13. Excellent Communication and teamwork skills,|
Position: Android/Java/Kotlin Developer
- Selected candidate is required to be a part of the product development team and have to manage both maintenance and enhancement projects & building Mobile Applications using web services.
Skills & Expertise we look for:
- Should be passionate about user interface design and have skills in Native Android with proficiency in Kotlin and Java.
- Out of the box thinking to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Should be willing to implement latest technology trends like XML/Compose UI, MVVM pattern, Livedata, Data binding, Pagination, Coroutines and other Jetpack components.
- Should be able to analyze customer requirements, estimate the effort, provide the deliverable date to the customer and make sure to ship the feature on time
- Experience in Release management like creating, merging, maintaining branches, versioning and releasing apps. Should have experience in publishing apps to play store.
- Ready to help team members in their technical challenges
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, document, design, and ship new features
Personality we expect:
- You love an Agile work culture and deliver as per plan
- You're a lively person who's passionate on what you do
- You're a nonstop learner and enjoy sharing the learning to your juniors
- You're socially connected with the team and helping others team voluntarily.
- You're tech- expertise and effective in tools operation automate the regular process.
- You're someone who loves problem-working by seeing the occasion in every challenge and you enjoy learning from failures
- Honestly share your experience, feedback, challenges, learning and emotions for the day in your daily diary.
- Think of user needs instead of system needs
Designation: Sr. Software Engineer – React Native
Work Location: Chennai/Bangalore
- 4 - 8 years of experience in development with minimum 2 years in react native.
- Should have min 2+ years of Hands-on experience in React Native development.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
- Good understanding of Android/ iOS design guidelines, SDK.
- Exposure to building React Native components in native iOS and Android.
- Solve complex technical, scalability or performance challenges.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Gitlab.
B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE), MSc (CS), MCA
Note 2 - Immediate joiner required only max upto 15 days
- FCM,Geolocation,Camera,REST API,debugging,testing and deployment skills to both platforms Google play and apple app store.
Job Description :
- Energy and enthusiasm to work in a dynamic startup-style environment
- Will work on bug-fixing and improving application performance.
- Will Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Should have experience with Mobile App developments on multiple platforms (React Native / iOS / Android)
- Should know about object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Strong Knowledge of React.js
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Very comfortable with SQL, NoSQL Databases like Couchbase
- Should have a working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong knowledge and experience of building for Security, Performance, and Scalability
- Should have a solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Great communication skills
- Good team player with a can-do attitude.
🤓 An early employee of an experienced team. A lot of impact and opportunities to learn or deepen new technologies like GPT3, Amazon Rekognition, FFmpeg and more.
💰 Fixed Salary + Stock-Options
Blend is an AI-driven graphic design tool for entrepreneurs that removes decision making to create professional-grade product catalogs. Entrepreneurs can now create product marketing material in a few seconds to stand out and sell better online. Instead of manipulating pixels, users edit objects. Deep learning models ensure the translation of pixels into objects.
What you'll do
Blend app, an AI-driven design tool, will help its users create stunning designs within seconds.
To help us get to our vision faster, we are looking for an Engineer to join us on our app development front. This developer:
- 👩💻 Would work on our Flutter codebase writing cross platform code for both Android and iOS.
- 🎨 Work closely with product and design to create amazing user experiences.
- 🐜 Watch out and fix production issues, and target on running a smooth experience.
- 📈 With the help of the rest of the team, you maintain a great app with few bugs and trustable analytics: KPIs, logs, crash logs, boards.
Above all, you would be the owner of the app side of things. Drive it to success. That will be the goal.
We are tech/langugage agnostic when it comes to developers, so the only hard requirement is to be smart and passionate. That being said, having the skills below will be an advantage:
- Experience working with Flutter and/or Dart
- Experience with React/React Native (makes it easier to pick up flutter)
- Experience with Native app development (sooner or later you might get to a point where you need to write native modules as well)
How we work:
- Team: you are humble, open to challenge, and like to help others grow. The most important is the progress of the team and the product.
- Impact: you can prioritize your time to build what will give users superpowers or wow them.
- Learning: learning and sharing knowledge makes you happy. At Blend, this holds true as a team, with machine learning, and with our users.
- Screening call
- Technical Interview
- Cultural fit interview with the founders
We are looking for Andriod/IOS Developers to join our Mobile Application Development team at Pune. The candidate will play a significant role in developing highly interactive and cutting-edge cross platform applications for Android/iOS.
- Relevant experience of 3 years in building a mobile application using android/IOS OR React Native is required
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components for mobile and implementing them following well-known React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain
- You will be coordinating with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Should have published at least 1 live application using React Native
- Expertise in RESTful APIs development
- Expertise with code testing best practices, including unit and integration testing to ensure the quality of code
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, TFS, and Agile/SCRUM development methodologies
- Developing business applications in React Native / Redux
- Developing new user-facing features using React Native
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimising components for maximum performance across platforms
- Willingness to learn new platforms and adapt as requirements change
- Develop Hybrid Mobile Apps in the Ionic Framework
- Standard code development with proper convention, formatting and comments
- 3rd party APIs Plugin integrations web/hybrid app
- Communicate with US-based client
- 4 + year experience in Ionic is must.
- Experience in system analysis, design, workflow architecture & development.
- Experience in Agile Development process.
MIDAS IT Services India Pvt Ltd.
For more details, please go through the website given below:-