Expert troubleshooting skills.
Expertise in designing highly secure cloud services and cloud infrastructure using AWS
(EC2, RDS, S3, ECS, Route53)
Experience with DevOps tools including Docker, Ansible, Terraform.
• Experience with monitoring tools such as DataDog, Splunk.
Experience building and maintaining large scale infrastructure in AWS including
experience leveraging one or more coding languages for automation.
Experience providing 24X7 on call production support.
Understanding of best practices, industry standards and repeatable, supportable
Knowledge and working experience of container-based deployments such as Docker,
Terraform, AWS ECS.
of TCP/IP, DNS, Certs & Networking Concepts.
Knowledge and working experience of the CI/CD development pipeline and experience
of the CI/CD maturity model. (Jenkins)
Knowledge and working experience
Strong core Linux OS skills, shell scripting, python scripting.
Working experience of modern engineering operations duties, including providing the
necessary tools and infrastructure to support high performance Dev and QA teams.
Database, MySQL administration skills is a plus.
Prior work in high load and high-traffic infrastructure is a plus.
Clear vision of and commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
About Quicken Inc
e are looking for a DevOps Architect/Engineer with strong technical expertise and decent years of experience to join our IT firm. You will be responsible for facilitating the development process and operations across our organization. Besides, you should own excellent leadership skills to mentor and guide the team members.
To be successful in this job role, you should be able to streamline all DevOps practices. You should be able to review technical operations and automate the process using the right tools and techniques.
Your knowledge of the latest industry trends will prove beneficial in designing efficient practices. Moreover, you should be able to demonstrate excellent research skills and outstanding problem-solving abilities. If you possess the required skills, knowledge, and experience, then do write to us. We would be happy to meet you.
- Simplifying the development process and operations
- Analyzing any setbacks or shortcomings in the operations
- Developing appropriate DevOps channels
- Setting up a continuous build environment to boost software development
- Designing and delivering efficient and comprehensive best practices
- Reviewing and managing technical operations
- Analyzing and streamlining the existing DevOps practices
- Monitoring and guiding the development team
- Using the right tools and techniques to automate technical processes
- Handling all deployment processes
- Minimizing failures and troubleshooting any technical issues
- Implementing effective DevOps solutions
- Ensuring all systems are secure and scalable
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Previous work experience in the IT industry
- Complete knowledge of DevOps tools like Docker, Git, Puppet, and Jenkins
- Familiarity with the latest industry trends and best practices
- Basic understanding of cloud-based environments
- Know-how of software development, testing, and configuration methodologies
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to motivate team members
- Highly innovative individual
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Good communication skills
- Ability to drive the automation process
- Demonstrating multitasking skills
- Familiarity with deployment process and tools
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of any sensitive information
- Willingness to work in a competitive environment
Engineering and Delivery
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the engineering output.
- Responsible for the continuous, iterative improvement of our engineering team.
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
- Work closely with the client & product management team to ensure we are building the best products & team is aligned to product goals.
- Should be flexible enough, to contribute to the team's deliverables. Take up different roles or assignments when there is a need.
Managing and Directing
- Talk to engineers to tease out concerns early, then fix them when possible.
- Resolve conflicts or performance problems with engineers.
- Embody the engineering culture and contribute to its advancement, inspiring everyone to live up to it.
- Maintainer and contributor to our company engineering internal and public artifacts such as our quality standards and guidelines.
- Represent the engineering with other departments and ensure we provide engineering support wherever necessary in the company.
- Support team happiness. :)
Hiring and Training
- Attract, nurture, coach, and retain talent.
- Ensure every assigned engineer has a career progression plan with regular check-in points and real-time feedback.
- Ensure engineers are provided with continuous and valuable learning opportunities.
- Contribute to determining engineering salary ranges and adjustments.
- Contribute to defining and building the vision for our engineering organization.
- Contribute to defining quality standards for our work.
- Contribute to creating training and learning material and opportunities for engineers.
Strategy and Consulting
- Run and/or participate in project kick-offs.
- Work with your team to select and design the software architecture, tools, and platforms used to deliver client projects.
- Define quality standards for client projects.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Work experience as a Technical Lead - DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Working knowledge of AWS databases and SQL
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Test Automation Engineer with DevOps exp.
Experience 7 to 10 yrs
Mode : On site ( Hybrid) 3 days a week.
Work Location: Waverock , Hyderabad
Automation Testing, DevOps activities like release mgmt, jenkins pipelines.
• Own the Test Strategy and Architecture of Automation Framework for the various projects (including QA sprints, environments, Test data, automation scripts, Debugging logs on the test server, Deployments of published version of code, Maintenance of CI/CD pipeline)
• Expert in Test Automation in Web/API with tools such as Selenium/SOAPUI/Rest Assured API in large scale projects
• Hands-on experience in Automating applications designed in SAAS platform with AWS cloud hosting and third party services like Elastic Search, rabbitmq, redis, Kafka, mySQL having Monolithic and Micro-Services Application
• Developing new automation framework or making major enhancements to existing framework, end-to-end automation of the new features (API & APP), enhancing existing test suites / framework, running automation and / or performance / scalability tests for various features, creating performance tests wherever required, etc.
• Should have relevant experience 7+ years in Automation Testing and 5+ years working in an Agile Development Environment.
• Should have experience in using any test framework like TestNG or Junit.
• Experience on performing API, Web and App functional, regression and backward compatibility testing.
• Worked on Agile Methodologies with JIRA and Scrum Master exp with certification is a plus.
• Good knowledge on providing continuous Integration with Integrating Build deployments using tools like Jenkins/Docker/Bitbucket/Openshift.
• Excellent cross-platform analysis and troubleshooting ability.Responsible for Functional testing and creating functional test data independently
Cloud DevOps Architect
· Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by building relationships with cross- functional stakeholders; communicating information and providing advice to drive projects forward; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; providing feedback to others; mentoring junior team members; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and improve opportunity areas; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
· Ensure appropriate translation of business requirements and functional specifications into physical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions by partnering with Business Analysts and other team members to understand business needs and functional specifications.
· Build use cases/scenarios and reference architectures to enable rapid adoption of cloud services
in Product’s cloud journey.
· Provide insight into recommendations for technical solutions that meet design and functional needs.
· Experience or familiarity with Firewall/NGFW deployed in a variety of form factors (Checkpoint, Imperva, Palo Alto, Azure Firewall).
· Establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals to enable them to be cloud advocates.
· Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure engineering success when building new and migrating existing applications, software. and services to AWS and GCP.
· Conduct deep-dive hands-on education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to DevOps and engineering teams considering or already using public cloud services.
· Be a cloud (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform) and DevOps evangelist and advise the stakeholders on cloud readiness, workload identification, migration and identifying the right multi cloud mix to effectively accomplish business objectives.
· Understands engineering requirements and architect scalable solutions adopting DevOps and leveraging advanced technologies such as AWS CodePipelines, AWS Code-Commit, ECS containers, API Gateway, CloudFormation Templates, AWS Kinesis, Splunk, Dome9, AWS-SQS, AWS-SNS, SonarCube, Microservices, and Kubernetes to realize stronger benefits and future proof outcomes for customer-facing applications.
· Build use cases/scenarios and reference architectures to enable rapid adoption of cloud services in product’s cloud journey.
· Be an integral part of the technology and architecture community in the public cloud partners (AWS, GCP, Azure) and bring in new services launched by cloud providers into 8K Miles Product Platform scope.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the DevOps and Cloud community.
· Act as a technical liaison between product management, service engineering, and support teams.
o Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering with 12+ years’ experience in information technology (networking, infrastructure, database).
o Strong and recent exposure to AWS/GCP/Azure Cloud platforms and designing hybrid multi cloud solutions. Preferred to be Certified AWS Architect professional or similar
· Working knowledge of UNIX shell scripting.
· Strong hands-on programming experience in Python
· Working knowledge of data visualization tools – Tableau.
· Experience working in cloud environment — AWS.
· Experience working with modern tools in the Agile Software Development Life Cycle.
· Version Control Systems (Ex. Git, Github, Stash/Bitbucket), Knowledge Management (Ex. Confluence, Google Docs), Development Workflow (Ex. Jira), Continuous Integration (Ex. Bamboo), Real Time Collaboration (Ex. Hipchat, Slack).
At CureSkin, customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do. To help us build functional systems that improve the customer experience we are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. They will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet our customers' needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d love to speak with you.
Objectives of this Role
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Skills and Qualifications
- Google Compute Engine and Google Kubernetes.
- Experience in using Docker, docker-compose, and docker stack.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Good knowledge of terminal commands.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- Min 1 year Experience in GCP.
Engineers : Min 3 to 5 Years
Tech Leads : Min 6 to 10 Years
- Implementing & supporting CI/CD/CT pipelines at scale.
- Knowledge and experience using Chef, Puppet or Ansible automation to deploy and be able to manage Linux systems in production and CI environments.
- Extensive experience with Shell scripts (bash).
- Knowledge and practical experience of Jenkins for CI.
- Experienced in build & release management.
- Experience of deploying JVM based applications.
- Enterprise AWS deployment with sound knowledge on AWS & AWS security.
- Knowledge of encryption technologies: IPSec, SSL, SSH.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Linux Systems Engineer (CentOS/Red Hat) ideally supporting a highly-available, 24x7 production environments.
- DNS providing and maintenance.
- Helpful skills: Knowledge of applications relying on Maven, Ant, Gradle, Spring Boot.
- Knowledge of app and server monitoring tools such as ELK/AppEngine.
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Hands-on experience in tasks automation experience via scripting
• Hands-on experience in implementing auto-scaling, ELBs, Lamdba functions, and other auto-scaling technologies
• Experience in vulnerability management and security.
• Ability to proactively and effectively communicate and influence stakeholders
• Experience in virtual, cross-functional teamwork
• Strong customer and service management focus and mindset
• Solid and technical hands-on experience with administrating public and private cloud systems (compute, storage, networks, security, hardware, software, etc)
• AWS Associate, Professional or Specialist certification
Technical Experience/Knowledge Needed :
- Cloud-hosted services environment.
- Proven ability to work in a Cloud-based environment.
- Ability to manage and maintain Cloud Infrastructure on AWS
- Must have strong experience in technologies such as Dockers, Kubernetes, Functions, etc.
- Knowledge in orchestration tools Ansible
- Experience with ELK Stack
- Strong knowledge in Micro Services, Container-based architecture and the corresponding deployment tools and techniques.
- Hands-on knowledge of implementing multi-staged CI / CD with tools like Jenkins and Git.
- Sound knowledge on tools like Kibana, Kafka, Grafana, Instana and so on.
- Proficient in bash Scripting Languages.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Clustering, Load Balancing, High Availability and Disaster Recovery, Auto Scaling, etc.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect or/and Linux System Administrator
- Strong ability to work independently on complex issues
- Collaborate efficiently with internal experts to resolve customer issues quickly
- No objection to working night shifts as the production support team works on 24*7 basis. Hence, rotational shifts will be assigned to the candidates weekly to get equal opportunity to work in a day and night shifts. But if you get candidates willing to work the night shift on a need basis, discuss with us.
- Early Joining
- Willingness to work in Delhi NCR