XpressBees – a logistics company started in 2015 – is amongst the fastest growing
companies of its sector. While we started off rather humbly in the space of
ecommerce B2C logistics, the last 5 years have seen us steadily progress towards
expanding our presence. Our vision to evolve into a strong full-service logistics
organization reflects itself in our new lines of business like 3PL, B2B Xpress and cross
border operations. Our strong domain expertise and constant focus on meaningful
innovation have helped us rapidly evolve as the most trusted logistics partner of
India. We have progressively carved our way towards best-in-class technology
platforms, an extensive network reach, and a seamless last mile management
system. While on this aggressive growth path, we seek to become the one-stop-shop
for end-to-end logistics solutions. Our big focus areas for the very near future
include strengthening our presence as service providers of choice and leveraging the
power of technology to improve efficiencies for our clients.
As a Lead Data Engineer in the Data Platform Team at XpressBees, you will build the data platform
and infrastructure to support high quality and agile decision-making in our supply chain and logistics
You will define the way we collect and operationalize data (structured / unstructured), and
build production pipelines for our machine learning models, and (RT, NRT, Batch) reporting &
dashboarding requirements. As a Senior Data Engineer in the XB Data Platform Team, you will use
your experience with modern cloud and data frameworks to build products (with storage and serving
that drive optimisation and resilience in the supply chain via data visibility, intelligent decision making,
insights, anomaly detection and prediction.
What You Will Do
• Design and develop data platform and data pipelines for reporting, dashboarding and
machine learning models. These pipelines would productionize machine learning models
and integrate with agent review tools.
• Meet the data completeness, correction and freshness requirements.
• Evaluate and identify the data store and data streaming technology choices.
• Lead the design of the logical model and implement the physical model to support
business needs. Come up with logical and physical database design across platforms (MPP,
MR, Hive/PIG) which are optimal physical designs for different use cases (structured/semi
structured). Envision & implement the optimal data modelling, physical design,
performance optimization technique/approach required for the problem.
• Support your colleagues by reviewing code and designs.
• Diagnose and solve issues in our existing data pipelines and envision and build their
Qualifications & Experience relevant for the role
• A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 6 to 9 years of technology
• Knowledge of Relational and NoSQL data stores, stream processing and micro-batching to
make technology & design choices.
• Strong experience in System Integration, Application Development, ETL, Data-Platform
projects. Talented across technologies used in the enterprise space.
• Software development experience using:
• Expertise in relational and dimensional modelling
• Exposure across all the SDLC process
• Experience in cloud architecture (AWS)
• Proven track record in keeping existing technical skills and developing new ones, so that
you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions around systems and
applications in the cloud ( AWS).
• Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that flourishes with new challenges
and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
• Ability to work with a cross functional teams of consulting professionals across multiple
• Knack for helping an organization to understand application architectures and integration
approaches, to architect advanced cloud-based solutions, and to help launch the build-out
of those systems
• Passion for educating, training, designing, and building end-to-end systems.
Skills: Machine Learning,Deep Learning,Artificial Intelligence,python.
Domain knowledge: Data cleaning, modelling, analytics, statistics, machine learning, AI
· To be part of Digital Manufacturing and Industrie 4.0 projects across Saint Gobain group of companies
· Design and develop AI//ML models to be deployed across SG factories
· Knowledge on Hadoop, Apache Spark, MapReduce, Scala, Python programming, SQL and NoSQL databases is required
· Should be strong in statistics, data analysis, data modelling, machine learning techniques and Neural Networks
· Prior experience in developing AI and ML models is required
· Experience with data from the Manufacturing Industry would be a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Develop AI and ML models for the Manufacturing Industry with a focus on Energy, Asset Performance Optimization and Logistics
· Multitasking, good communication necessary
· Entrepreneurial attitude.
About RARA NOW :
RaRa Now is revolutionizing instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data-driven logistics.
RaRa Now is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimization technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same-day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on - one-to-one- deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do - many-to-many- deliveries within a few hours. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan, and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore, core operations in Indonesia, and a technology team based out of India.
Future of eCommerce Logistics :
Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same-day delivery revolution in Indonesia
Revolutionizing delivery as an experience
Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role :
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Prior experience on working on Big Query, Redshift or other data warehouses
Big Data Engineer/Data Engineer
What we are solving
Welcome to today’s business data world where:
• Unification of all customer data into one platform is a challenge
• Extraction is expensive
• Business users do not have the time/skill to write queries
• High dependency on tech team for written queries
These facts may look scary but there are solutions with real-time self-serve analytics:
• Fully automated data integration from any kind of a data source into a universal schema
• Analytics database that streamlines data indexing, query and analysis into a single platform.
• Start generating value from Day 1 through deep dives, root cause analysis and micro segmentation
At Propellor.ai, this is what we do.
• We help our clients reduce effort and increase effectiveness quickly
• By clearly defining the scope of Projects
• Using Dependable, scalable, future proof technology solution like Big Data Solutions and Cloud Platforms
• Engaging with Data Scientists and Data Engineers to provide End to End Solutions leading to industrialisation of Data Science Model Development and Deployment
What we have achieved so far
Since we started in 2016,
• We have worked across 9 countries with 25+ global brands and 75+ projects
• We have 50+ clients, 100+ Data Sources and 20TB+ data processed daily
Work culture at Propellor.ai
We are a small, remote team that believes in
• Working with a few, but only with highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
• With each member's belief and faith in what we are solving, we collectively see the Big Picture
• No hierarchy leads us to believe in reaching the decision maker without any hesitation so that our actions can have fruitful and aligned outcomes.
• Each one is a CEO of their domain.So, the criteria while making a choice is so our employees and clients can succeed together!
To read more about us click here:
About the role
We are building an exceptional team of Data engineers who are passionate developers and wants to push the boundaries to solve complex business problems using the latest tech stack. As a Big Data Engineer, you will work with various Technology and Business teams to deliver our Data Engineering offerings to our clients across the globe.
• The role would involve big data pre-processing & reporting workflows including collecting, parsing, managing, analysing, and visualizing large sets of data to turn information into business insights
• Develop the software and systems needed for end-to-end execution on large projects
• Work across all phases of SDLC, and use Software Engineering principles to build scalable solutions
• Build the knowledge base required to deliver increasingly complex technology projects
• The role would also involve testing various machine learning models on Big Data and deploying learned models for ongoing scoring and prediction.
Education & Experience
• B.Tech. or Equivalent degree in CS/CE/IT/ECE/EEE 3+ years of experience designing technological solutions to complex data problems, developing & testing modular, reusable, efficient and scalable code to implement those solutions.
Must have (hands-on) experience
• Python and SQL expertise
• Distributed computing frameworks (Hadoop Ecosystem & Spark components)
• Must be proficient in any Cloud computing platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP) • Experience in in any cloud platform would be preferred - GCP (Big Query/Bigtable, Pub sub, Data Flow, App engine )/ AWS/ Azure
• Linux environment, SQL and Shell scripting Desirable
• Statistical or machine learning DSL like R
• Distributed and low latency (streaming) application architecture
• Row store distributed DBMSs such as Cassandra, CouchDB, MongoDB, etc
. • Familiarity with API design
1. One phone screening round to gauge your interest and knowledge of fundamentals
2. An assignment to test your skills and ability to come up with solutions in a certain time
3. Interview 1 with our Data Engineer lead
4. Final Interview with our Data Engineer Lead and the Business Teams
Preferred Immediate Joiners
Key Responsibilities : ( Data Developer Python, Spark)
Exp : 2 to 9 Yrs
Development of data platforms, integration frameworks, processes, and code.
Develop and deliver APIs in Python or Scala for Business Intelligence applications build using a range of web languages
Develop comprehensive automated tests for features via end-to-end integration tests, performance tests, acceptance tests and unit tests.
Elaborate stories in a collaborative agile environment (SCRUM or Kanban)
Familiarity with cloud platforms like GCP, AWS or Azure.
Experience with large data volumes.
Familiarity with writing rest-based services.
Experience with distributed processing and systems
Experience with Hadoop / Spark toolsets
Experience with relational database management systems (RDBMS)
Experience with Data Flow development
Knowledge of Agile and associated development techniques including:
Antuit.ai is the leader in AI-powered SaaS solutions for Demand Forecasting & Planning, Merchandising and Pricing. We have the industry’s first solution portfolio – powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning – that can help you digitally transform your Forecasting, Assortment, Pricing, and Personalization solutions. World-class retailers and consumer goods manufacturers leverage antuit.ai solutions, at scale, to drive outsized business results globally with higher sales, margin and sell-through.
Antuit.ai’s executives, comprised of industry leaders from McKinsey, Accenture, IBM, and SAS, and our team of Ph.Ds., data scientists, technologists, and domain experts, are passionate about delivering real value to our clients. Antuit.ai is funded by Goldman Sachs and Zodius Capital.
Antuit is looking for a Data / Sr. Data Scientist who has the knowledge and experience in developing machine learning algorithms, particularly in supply chain and forecasting domain with data science toolkits like Python.
In this role, you will design the approach, develop and test machine learning algorithms, implement the solution. The candidate should have excellent communication skills and be results driven with a customer centric approach to problem solving. Experience working in the demand forecasting or supply chain domain is a plus. This job also requires the ability to operate in a multi-geographic delivery environment and a good understanding of cross-cultural sensitivities.
Responsibilities includes, but are not limited to the following:
- Design, build, test, and implement predictive Machine Learning models.
- Collaborate with client to align business requirements with data science systems and process solutions that ensure client’s overall objectives are met.
- Create meaningful presentations and analysis that tell a “story” focused on insights, to communicate the results/ideas to key decision makers.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with domain experts to identify gaps and structural problems.
- Contribute to standard business processes and practices as part of a community of practise.
- Be the subject matter expert across multiple work streams and clients.
- Mentor and coach team members.
- Set a clear vision for the team members and working cohesively to attain it.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience / Education:
- Master’s or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or other related
- 5+ years’ experience working in applied machine learning or relevant research experience for recent Ph.D. graduates.
- Highly technical:
- Skilled in machine learning, problem-solving, pattern recognition and predictive modeling with expertise in PySpark and Python.
- Understanding of data structures and data modeling.
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Able to collaborate closely and effectively with teams.
- Experience in time series forecasting is preferred.
- Experience working in start-up type environment preferred.
- Experience in CPG and/or Retail preferred.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong management track record.
- Strong inter-personal skills and leadership qualities.
Information Security Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to Information Security policies, guidelines and procedure, practice them for protection of organizational data and Information System.
- Take part in Information Security training and act accordingly while handling information.
- Report all suspected security and policy breach to Infosec team or appropriate authority (CISO).
Antuit.ai is an at-will, equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender identity, sex, age (40+), marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.
Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it’s scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks their phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on more than 80 millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
Roposo is part of the Glance family. It is a short video entertainment platform. All the videos created here are user generated (via upload or Roposo creation tools in camera) and there are many communities creating these videos on various themes we call channels. Around 4 million videos are created every month on Roposo and power Roposo channels, some of the channels are - HaHa TV (for comedy videos), News, Beats (for singing/ dance performances) along with a For You (personalized for a user) and Your Feed (for videos of people a user follows).
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What you will be doing?
Glance is looking for a Data Scientist who will design and develop processes and systems to analyze high volume, diverse "big data" sources using advanced mathematical, statistical, querying, and reporting methods. Will use machine learning techniques and statistical analysis to predict outcomes and behaviors. Interacts with business partners to identify questions for data analysis and experiments. Identifies meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; interprets and communicates insights and or prepares output from analysis and experiments to business partners.
You will be working with Product leadership, taking high-level objectives and developing solutions that fulfil these requirements. Stakeholder management across Eng, Product and Business teams will be required.
- Five+ years experience working in a Data Science role
- Extensive experience developing and deploying ML models in real world environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other analytical fields
- Exceptional familiarity with Python, Java, Spark or other open-source software with data science libraries
- Experience in advanced math and statistics
- Excellent familiarity with command line linux environment
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Experience deploying machine learning models and measuring their impact
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Experience developing recommendation systems
- Experience developing and deploying deep learning models
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree or PhD that included coursework in statistics, machine learning or data analysis
- Five+ years experience working with Hadoop, a NoSQL Database or other big data infrastructure
- Experience with being actively engaged in data science or other research-oriented position
- You would be comfortable collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Active personal GitHub account.
PriceLabs ( chicagobusiness.com/innovators/what-if-you-could-adjust-prices-meet-demand ) is a cloud based software for vacation and short term rentals to help them dynamically manage prices just the way large hotels and airlines do! Our mission is to help small businesses in the travel and tourism industry by giving them access to advanced analytical systems that are often restricted to large companies.
We're looking for someone with strong analytical capabilities who wants to understand how our current architecture and algorithms work, and help us design and develop long lasting solutions to address those. Depending on the needs of the day, the role will come with a good mix of team-work, following our best practices, introducing us to industry best practices, independent thinking, and ownership of your work.
- Design, develop and enhance our pricing algorithms to enable new capabilities.
- Process, analyze, model, and visualize findings from our market level supply and demand data.
- Build and enhance internal and customer facing dashboards to better track metrics and trends that help customers use PriceLabs in a better way.
- Take ownership of product ideas and design discussions.
- Occasional travel to conferences to interact with prospective users and partners, and learn where the industry is headed.
- Bachelors, Masters or Ph. D. in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science or other quantitative/engineering fields.
- Strong understanding of analysis of algorithms, data structures and statistics.
- Solid programming experience. Including being able to quickly prototype an idea and test it out.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability and willingness to explain complicated algorithms and concepts in simple terms.
- Experience with relational databases and strong knowledge of SQL.
- Experience building data heavy analytical models in the travel industry.
- Experience in the vacation rental industry.
- Experience developing dynamic pricing models.
- Prior experience working at a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to wear many hats.
We are hiring Data Engineer for one of our client for Bangalore & Chennai Location.
Strong Knowledge of SCCM, App V, and Intune infrastructure.
Knowledge of Windows 10 registry
Application Sequencing with App-v
Deploying and troubleshooting applications, packages, and Task Sequences.
Security patch deployment and remediation
Windows operating system patching and defender updates
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world.
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning.
- Able to adapt and work fast in producing the output which upgrades the decision making of stakeholders using ML.
- To design and develop Machine Learning systems and schemes.
- To perform statistical analysis and fine-tune models using test results.
- To train and retrain ML systems and models as and when necessary.
- To deploy ML models in production and maintain the cost of cloud infrastructure.
- To develop Machine Learning apps according to client and data scientist requirements.
- To analyze the problem-solving capabilities and use-cases of ML algorithms and rank them by how successful they are in meeting the objective.
- Worked with real time problems, solved them using ML and deep learning models deployed in real time and should have some awesome projects under his belt to showcase.
- Proficiency in Python and experience with working with Jupyter Framework, Google collab and cloud hosted notebooks such as AWS sagemaker, DataBricks etc.
- Proficiency in working with libraries Sklearn, Tensorflow, Open CV2, Pyspark, Pandas, Numpy and related libraries.
- Expert in visualising and manipulating complex datasets.
- Proficiency in working with visualisation libraries such as seaborn, plotly, matplotlib etc.
- Proficiency in Linear Algebra, statistics and probability required for Machine Learning.
- Proficiency in ML Based algorithms for example, Gradient boosting, stacked Machine learning, classification algorithms and deep learning algorithms. Need to have experience in hypertuning various models and comparing the results of algorithm performance.
- Big data Technologies such as Hadoop stack and Spark.
- Basic use of clouds (VM’s example EC2).
- Brownie points for Kubernetes and Task Queues.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.