- Build a high-quality web application from scratch.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code to ensure the applications' best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness
- Work as part of a team developing web applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Code, test and operate Laravel based services.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Developing JSON, REST, and SOAP APIs/web services.
- Strong expertise in PHP programming on Laravel with deep understanding on Laravel features and libraries
- Restful API development expertise is a must
- Knowledge of jQuery and HTML
- Knowledge of MySQL and Query Optimization
- Knowledge of GIT
- Good written communication skills.
- You must be humble and a team player.
- Experience in handling a team and Project Management.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Hands on experience with any E-commerce website.
About WEQ Technologies
We, at Bitkraft Technologies LLP, are looking for a technical architect who can work across multiple technologies and platforms. If programming is your passion and career path then this job is for you. Must have excellent communication skills both written and oral. Should be comfortable working with remote teams across time zones. You need to see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. You should also be a team player who is willing to support and work for team and company success. If you like solving technological problems without worrying about the technology to be implemented in, then we would like to meet you.
CTC: 10L - 20L
Experience: 5 to 10 years
- Collaborate with client and team members to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new web or mobile applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with technical design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- Assign and review tasks of team members
- Experience in web and mobile development in multiple languages
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work with clients of different time zones
- Experience with distributed programs or micro-services
- Experience with highly-available and scalable systems
- Previous start-up experience
- Additional skills that add value to our company
We're looking for a Fullstack Engineer to work remotely for a product-based HealthTech Startup based in Mumbai.
4+ years of professional full-stack software development experience.
[ React Native (2+ years) + Typescript is required ]
Experience working with NodeJS, Swift, Objective C, and Java is a plus but not required. Must have excellent English written and verbal communication.
- Work mode - Remote / Mumbai
- Salary upto 30 LPA + Esops
- Notice Period - 45 days or lesser will be preferred
- Interview process - 1 Online Test > Founder discussion 1 > Founder discussion 2 > Offer
Interested candidates can reach out and apply here
This position, under the general direction of the Lead and/or Manager, Software Engineering, will be responsible for technical and development support for our award-winning K-12 software. This role will implement, code, build, and test new features, maintain existing features, and develop new plugins/accelerators that will enhance the functionality of our existing product. Additionally, this position will gather and refine requirements, develop designs, implement, test and document solutions to produce the highest quality product and customer satisfaction.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Develop modules and functionalities in front end using Angular, Typescript framework.
- Development of plugins using Node.js(Express.js).
Configuring and Working with MongoDB.
Working on Reusable libraries, Packaging in Nodejs.
Experience in Jira, Development lifecycle, handling and completing tasks assigned in Jira.
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 4+ years’ experience in software engineer role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technologies required or equivalent experience
- Proficient in SQL, Oracle experience a plus
- Ability to architect, test, develop, implement and troubleshoot Front End applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- •Strong ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
- Strong ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git
We are an IT Services and Product Development company, headquartered in Bangalore, that develops ERPs, Mobile Apps, and Web-Apps for our clients and customers globally.
Our Engineering team is looking for a Sr. Full-Stack Engineer to join our base in Bangalore, KA. Your key role will be to lead architectural level discussions, define performance upgrades, undertake new initiatives to groom our engineering team and provide valuable insights on all levels. If you are a problem solver with a unique way of thinking from a technology POV, and a great team player, we have the right role for you.
A high level overview of what this role looks like:
Engineering – 50% of time: As a leader, you will be undertaking engineering tasks which are complex in nature and also work on big modules and define the architectural layouts, both on Application, API and Database level.
Problem Solver - 30% of time: Be a Problem Solver, help our Engineering team to come up with a new solution that makes our applications - scalable, high in performance, reliable, and secure. This includes having ability to drive engagement on Engineering and also from DevOps Point of View.
Training & Improvements – 20% of time: Groom our Engineering Team, provide training, valuable insights and knowledge transfers (KT) based on your years of experience building apps, products and delivering projects and working with different clients and teams.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in independently managing, End-to-End Implementation, Design and Development of IT Projects and Products (Apps and Web-Apps)
- Experience converting Business Cases to Technology case and Building Products from scratch
- Experience in Training team and grooming them, undertaking managerial tasks such as Quarterly Skills Meeting, and Profile Evaluation, GAP Analysis
- Experience in Providing inputs to Project Budgeting, Efforts Estimations (EE), Technology Decks,
- Experience in Writing Test Cases and Managing UAT and Deployment Cycle (Automation Testing)
- Working with Client to understand provide Consulting or Business Solutions, Problem Solving Approach and Skills, Strong Analytical Skills, should be able to read between the lines
- Interacting with the Technical/Engineering team to ensure Delivery and Implementation of the Software Solution/Projects
- Client Relationship Management, Excellent at English Speaking, and Written Communication
- Understanding of Change Management, Risk Management and Project Management
- Experience working with US Clients is a Must
- Experience and Exposure working with different projects and business models will be an advantage
- Understanding of Blockchain, Healthcare, HIPAA Compliances, RPA, Payments Services, DevOps will be an asset
Must have skills:
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills and Etiquettes
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Experience in working with Onshore and Offshore Teams and Experience handling Cross-Functional Projects, Resources and Clients and ability to provide inputs to improving ODCs (Off-shore development centres)
- Experience dealing with Pressure and Meeting strict Project Deadlines
- Leadership and Motivational Skills to ensure the Work is being done by the Resources on time and within the specified budget
- Experience in handling Conflict and Resolution Management
- 8 -12 years of overall experience
- Experience of working on Mobile & Web Applications (across Android & iOS)
- Strong understanding of Java & MERN/ MEAN stack - Angular/Node/React/ Vue
- Ability to create APIs in REST, and GraphQL understanding of JSON, XML, Websockets, SOAP, COBRA
- Good to have experience of Office 365 - SharePoint and ASP.Net
- Understanding of Database: MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, PostGres
- Understanding of Project Management: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall both is fine
- Previous experience of working in FinTech, eCommerce, Enterprise Projects, C2C, B2C, B2B Apps will be an added advantage
· Knowledge on Angular and Node.Js(Stack) would be beneficial
· Demonstrated proficiency with LAMP architecture (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
· Demonstrated proficiency with scripting – Python/Perl.
· Must be well versed in MVC architecture.
· Hands on experience with MySQL (Indexing, Scaling)
· Good understanding of RESTful API development
· Good in Bootstrap and Responsive web development.
· Expert level Object Oriented Design, and MVC (Multi-Tier Architecture/ Framework)
· Good understanding of R Programming, Solr, Sphinx a plus
· Good understanding of NoSQL, MongoDB a plus
Founded in 2015, we are a product and services specialized in creating cutting edge products for the web and mobile platforms. We are a team of full stack developers, devops engineers and mobile developers. Our customers are primarily US based ventures or incubating startups. Kode Lounge is a flat organization with engineering values at its core.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for developing full stack solutions. You are required to have understanding of developing necessary database structures, implement business logic and handle the frontend coding to make a feature end-to-end work. Ability to work with React or Angular is a plus.
All our products are mobile first so, good understanding of responsiveness and modern web coding practices is a must.
Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
Integration of data storage solutions. MySQL / RDS / NoSQL databases etc.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
Practices to write high performance applications
Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
Good understanding of server-side templating languages
Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Familiarity with development aiding tools
Familiarity with continuous integration