Completely work from office.
About Mobile Programming LLC
Skills : Java, spring, multithreading, Data Structures
Roles & Responsibilities
Should have working experience between 3-6 years in Java development. Mandatory skills are good knowledge of object oriented concepts, experience of working on Spring boot application, should have worked on hibernate ORMS and candidate must have clear understanding of database concepts. Optional skills include knowledge of angular framework and postgreSQL database
Good to have knowledge of jBPM open source workflow.
Minimum 4-8 years of experience in design and development J2EE based applications, database design (conceptual/ logical/ physical) and writing PL/ SQL queries/ stored procedures in PostgreSQL
- Preferred to have good knowledge and hands on experience on jBPM workflow platform. Experience in DROOLS rule engine will be an added advantage
- Expertise on Angular JS, Springboot, Hibernate, JQuery frameworks
- Hands on experience in building reports using Business Intelligence and Reporting Platform (BIRT)
- Knowledge around JBOSS (WildFly), Tomcat and other application servers
- Knowledge around source code repository Tortoise SVN
- Experience in building Multitenant products
- Conceptual knowledge around Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development using Jenkins
- Good analytical and logical thinking, prioritizing and organizing
- Team player with positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analyse SRS to understand and estimate the requirements
- Analyse change requests and estimate the requirements
- Design, development, unit testing and deployment using jBPM platform and other underlying tools and frameworks mentioned above
- Database design, writing simple or complex PL/ SQL queries/ stored procedures/ Functions/ Triggers etc. using PostgreSQL database
- Analyse L2 support issues, identify and implement the workaround/ permanent solutions within stimulated SLA
- Preparation of release document for new projects, change requests and bug fixes
- Create and leverage technical knowledge repository
Experience- 3.5 to 6 Yrs
Location- Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore
Notice Period- Immediate to 15 days
• Strong technical experience with Java 8 and above
• Sound understanding of Database concepts & experienced with MySQL.
• Good knowledge of Angular 2+ version.
• Good knowledge of REST APIs and Spring Boot.
• Awareness with any of version control systems like Git/SVN/TFS/VSS etc
• Awareness and exposure of AWS architecture components such as S3, SQS, Lambda, EKS etc
Good to Have:
• Knowledge of Docker and Containerization.
• Working in Agile env will be plus.
• Understanding of Code Optimization techniques, Code coverage tool and code analysis tool.
• Working knowledge of CI/CD process.
• Experience of onshore/offshore team collaborations.
• Makes a valuable contribution to team objectives, displays trust and mutual understanding, accepts constructive feedback, and handles confrontation constructively
Engage in code design, testing, integration, deployment, and enhancements
Write high-quality code and take responsibility for tasks
Solve performance bottlenecks
Communicate and collaborate with product manager, QA, and UI/UX teams
Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
Have a strong sense of code quality
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
At least 5+ years of relevant experience as a back-end engineer
Excellent Java and object-oriented development skills
Experience in building and scaling microservices
Strong problem-solving skills, technical troubleshooting, and diagnosing
Solid knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL technologies
Experience in developing back-ends for enterprise systems
Knowledge of debugging performance and optimization techniques
Experience in Java, Mongo, MySQL, AWS technologies, ELK stack, Spring boot, Kafka
Good knowledge of cloud technologies eg. AWS
Demonstrated ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Use your skills in OOP, OOAD, and testing to design and develop robust and scalable software.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on writing production-quality code and tests.
- Maintain minimal yet essential engineering documentation to complement the product.
- Collaborate with engineers and product teams as part of Agile delivery.
- Participate in code reviews and release cycles with an ownership attitude.
- Strong at problem-solving using Java 8 and above.
- General understanding of SDLC using agile methodologies iterative development.
- Hands-on knowledge of using Spring Boot or Quarkus for building Microservices or API driven solutions.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience in using any RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Understanding or exposure to Cloud-Native development using AWS is an added advantage.
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home in 2021 and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
What we are looking for:
• Experience in building and re-engineering cloud based solutions on AWS.
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming(OOPS) and design patterns is a must.
• Hands-on development on Spring MVC framework.
• Experience working on Java 8 or above.
• Must have very good knowledge of RDBMS such as MySQL and performance tuning of the same.
• Exposure to server-side and client-side caching mechanisms.
• Basic understanding of proxy servers, load balancers and CDN.
• Ability to debug the applications and provide instant workable solutions.
• Experience working on Elastic Search / Kafka / Kubernetes or all is a nice to have.
Card91 is simplifying business payments by providing a plug and play issuance infrastructure
to businesses for domestic and cross-border payments. Our full stack platform enables
businesses to gain control and visibility into their payment flows, controlling the entire payment
lifecycle from onboarding, to issuance, to transaction and data reconciliation. The platform
aims to provide holistic solutions around payment issuance and distribution management. Our
deep focus in payments will help us in bringing new issuance formats as well as technologies
The company has been founded by seasoned technology entrepreneurs who have founded
successful companies like Myntra, Mastiff Technologies earlier. Headquartered in Bangalore,
with presence in Mumbai and NCR, Card91 aims to disrupt the payment infrastructure space
in the issuer-processor segment.
Position: Java Developers
We are building our core team which will be responsible for a highly scalable, always available
microservices based backend for payment processing. The developer will be involved with the
design, implementation, and execution from day one and build a robust, secure, and scalable
payment processing engine.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Individual Contributors talking full ownership of the micro services
● Design and Implement the micro services from scratch
● Be creative and always try to evaluate new strategies to execute faster
● Team player and always eager to teach new team members about the code, structure
● Not afraid of bringing new designs (even languages) which will make the system
Experience and Qualifications
● Having 2 - 5 years of experience
● Degree from a premier institute like IIT/NIT/BITS is desirable
● A strong expertise in Java/Spring/Spring Boot/Hibernate/Java
● Experience in developing highly scalable and reliable web applications, including
integration with internal and external systems.
● Experience building web services in REST with technologies like Spring Boot, Spring-
WS, spring MVC or JAX-RS
● Should be able to write test cases (unit and functional) to cover most of the code
● Experience in databases like MySQL and NoSQL db like Cassandra, etc.
● Experience with Cloud computing AWS & Microservices architecture
● Exposure to front end technologies like VueJS, ReactJS etc is an advantage
● Knowledge on Redis, ELK stack or Temporal BPM is a big plus
● Docker & Kubernetes experience is a big plus
● Previous experience of Fintech company is an added advantage
What’s on offer
● Vibrant, fun and rewarding culture that nurtures and promotes excellence
● Opportunities to learn and interact with payment industry leaders
● Competitive remuneration, group health insurance & PF
● Other office perks of being part of an early-stage Start-up
● Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore