About NextRow Private Limited
At Egnyte we develop content governance and collaboration products that are deployed across several large companies such as Yamaha and Red bull. The Egnyte platform supports daily, business critical operations for a million-plus user base interacting with a multi-petabyte content set.
We store, analyze, organize, and secure billions of files and petabytes of data with millions of users. We observe more than 1M API requests per minute on average. To make that possible and to provide the best possible experience, we rely on great engineers. For us, people who own their work from start to finish are integral. Our Engineers are part of the process from design to code, to test, to deployment, and back again for further iterations.
We’re looking for Senior Software Engineers and he should be able to take a complex problem and work with product managers, devops and other team members to execute end to end.
- Design and develop scalable cloud components that seamlessly integrates with on-premises systems.
- Challenge and redefine existing architecture or make 10x improvements in performance and scalability.
- Ability to foresee post-deployment design challenges, performance and scale bottlenecks.
- Hire and mentor junior engineers
- Doing code reviews, unit and performance testing of the code.
- Monitor and manage 3000+ nodes using modern DevOps tools and APM solutions.
- Demonstrated success designing and developing complex cloud based solutions
- Solid CS fundamentals with one or more areas of deep knowledge
- Experience with the following technologies: Java, SQL, Linux, Python, Nginx, Haproxy, BigQuery, HBase, New Relic, memcache, Elasticsearch, docker.
- Data driven decision process
- Relies on automation testing instead of manual QA
- Experience in working with Google cloud, AWS or Azure is preferred
We would prefer the candidate work from our Mumbai office for alteast first 6 months.
Exp - 2+ Yrs
Skills - Java & SQL
Location - Vikhroli, Mumbai
*Need candidates from Mumbai location only*
NP - Immediate
- Understand the fundamentals of Software Engineering, such as Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Ability to write Java applications using Spring, Springboot or any other microservices frameworks
- Experience in the development of REST applications, in Java or Kotlin
- Capable of writing effective APIs
- Solid knowledge of JVM fundamentals such as classloading, memory management, garbage collection
- Demonstrated experience in platform API design and development
- Knowledge on microservice and event-driven architecture
- Experience in working with version control frameworks such as Git (preferable), SVN
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB or Cassandra) & Relational Databases
- Solid understanding of TDD & Agile principles such as CI / CD, with a proven track record of implementing solutions centred around those concepts
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Azure kubernetes
- Writing services in Nodejs / ExpressJS to be deployed on dockers container
- Experience in dockers confrigation and build
- Microservices develovment experience
- CI/CD Experience as a developer
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional
software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements
and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should
have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on
experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and
● Develop high-quality software design and architecture
● Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
● Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
● Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
● Building robust, secure, high-volume performing, scalable microservices that operate 24*7
to power the NoBroker platform for end customers.
● Working closely with our product team to build new and compelling experiences for our
● Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
● Document development phases and monitor systems
● Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
B.Tech/B.E. from a reputed college or related technical discipline with 2- 5 years of
experience in following Technology and programming methodology :
● Work experience as a Java Software Engineer, Java Developer, or similar role
● In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
● Hands-on working experience with Scalable and fault-tolerant applications.
● Extensive experience in software development, scripting, and project management
● Working experience with an application. Working experience with databases like SQL and
NoSQL ( MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch).
● Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
● Good delegation and time management skills
● High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment.
at Accion Labs
Tech Stack: FE: ReractJS, Mobile Programming: React Native, BE: GoLang, Cloud: AWS
No.Of Positions: 10
At least 1-2 years of experience with Golang, over all IT Experience should be over 4 years. Independent Contributor role Have expertise in implementing micro services (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.) Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them Golang Libraries knowledge good to have: Gorm, Gin, Viper, AMQP, validator, etc
- 0 to 2 years of experience into Java 6/7/8, J2EE, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, LOG4J, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, XSLT, JSON,
- Good to have strong experience in Core Java SpringBoot, Spring framework
- knowledge of Spring MVC, Spring REST, JDBC Templates
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE Design patterns
- knowledge of implementation of WebServices like REST will be added advantage
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server with complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedure, Triggers
- Knowledge of Unit Test Cases is added advantage
- Knowledge of build tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant
- Knowledge of any one or more of MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, Redis, Kafka, ActiveMQ, Caches, Microservices will be a major plus
- Good to have knowledge of ORM like Hibernate
- Knowledge and experience in nodejs backend will be added advantage
- Must be a good team player and self-motivated Individual
- Very Strong analytical abilities and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with other developers and business clients
- High commitment levels
ColorTokens - Java Developer
Years of Experience : 4 to 9 years
ColorTokens is a Silicon Valley company located in Santa Clara that is redefining Enterprise and Cloud Security. We are a product company in the Network and Cyber Security space. We are building a product team in India that rivals the best minds in the world and deliver products that are Novel, Refreshing and Insightful (NRI).
It is backed by legendary investors and advisors who have helped structure the IT industry over last 30+ years. ColorTokens core team represents deep industry experience across hardware, software and cloud technologies.
An enterprise class technology takes time bring to market. During this time, we do not want to expose our product and approach to competitors, experts, analysts and the world at large. Our mission is to deliver the next generation Cyber Security platform. Do you want to participate in this paradigm shift?
Who You Are
u Someone with a zeal to contribute to the success of the company as a individual contributor
u Good problem solving skill
u A proactive, self driven individual with a passion for innovation
u A ethical professional with a dedication and determination to make game changing impact on our product
Eligibility Criteria :
u At least 4+ years industry experience in Java
u Good in Data Structures and algorithms
Exposure and flair expected:
u Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
u Knack for writing clean, readable code
u Ability to drive high standards of product quality