● Design and development of RESTful Web Services.
● Hands on database experience (Oracle / PostgreSQL / MySQL / SQL Server).
● Hands on experience with developing web applications leveraging Spring Framework.
● Hands on experience with developing microservices leveraging Spring Boot.
● Knowledge in Application Server Tomcat.
● Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins).
● Ability to communicate effectively in English, with good verbal and written skills.
● Strong believer and follower of SDLC principles with an emphasis on Quality & Standards
What we need
● 7+ years of experience in Java/J2EE technologies
● Core Java
● Spring Framework
● Spring DI, Spring AOP, Autowiring
● Spring Boot, Kafka
● Spring ORM / Spring Data JPA
● Willing to learn technology/domain on demand basis
● Good team interactions.
About kanerika Software Pvt Ltd
A bachelor's degree in Engineering (IT, Computer Science, Electronics) or MCA/MSc with 6-
10 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle projects. A minimum of
designing solutions, leading projects and project teams, guiding and mentoring, and performing
The Technical Lead will lead and mentor teams to deliver enterprise projects. Will
collaborate with customer stakeholders and architects along the entire project lifecycle.
The Technical Lead will be responsible for requirements analysis, project planning,
estimations, design, development, documentation, and support of projects. Is expected to
work on a range of cloud technologies and platforms as required.
● Extensive experience in end-to-end implementation.
● Experience in application design, development, and support for solution implementations.
● Should have hands-on development experience.
● Good experience in API and Web Services(Restful and Soap).
● Advanced understanding of Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns and UML.
● Solid experience in design, coding, unit testing and debugging.
● Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
● Strong aptitude and problem-solving skills
● Prioritization and analytical skills
● A good team player and leader
Cloudera Data Warehouse Hive team looking for a passionate senior developer to join our growing engineering team. This group is targeting the biggest enterprises wanting to utilize Cloudera’s services in a private and public cloud environment. Our product is built on open source technologies like Hive, Impala, Hadoop, Kudu, Spark and so many more providing unlimited learning opportunities.
A Day in the Life
Over the past 10+ years, Cloudera has experienced tremendous growth making us the leading contributor to Big Data platforms and ecosystems and a leading provider for enterprise solutions based on Apache Hadoop. You will work with some of the best engineers in the industry who are tackling challenges that will continue to shape the Big Data revolution. We foster an engaging, supportive, and productive work environment where you can do your best work. The team culture values engineering excellence, technical depth, grassroots innovation, teamwork, and collaboration.
You will manage product development for our CDP components, develop engineering tools and scalable services to enable efficient development, testing, and release operations. You will be immersed in many exciting, cutting-edge technologies and projects, including collaboration with developers, testers, product, field engineers, and our external partners, both software and hardware vendors.
Cloudera is a leader in the fast-growing big data platforms market. This is a rare chance to make a name for yourself in the industry and in the Open Source world. The candidate will responsible for Apache Hive and CDW projects. We are looking for a candidate who would like to work on these projects upstream and downstream. If you are curious about the project and code quality you can check the project and the code at the following link. You can start the development before you join. This is one of the beauties of the OSS world.
https://hive.apache.org/" target="_blank">Apache Hive
Build robust and scalable data infrastructure software
Design and create services and system architecture for your projects
Improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and code reviews
The candidate would write Java code and/or build several services in the Cloudera Data Warehouse.
Worked with a team of engineers who reviewed each other's code/designs and held each other to an extremely high bar for the quality of code/designs
The candidate has to understand the basics of Kubernetes.
Build out the production and test infrastructure.
Develop automation frameworks to reproduce issues and prevent regressions.
Work closely with other developers providing services to our system.
Help to analyze and to understand how customers use the product and improve it where necessary.
Deep familiarity with Java programming language.
Hands-on experience with distributed systems.
Knowledge of database concepts, RDBMS internals.
Knowledge of the Hadoop stack, containers, or Kubernetes is a strong plus.
Has experience working in a distributed team.
Has 3+ years of experience in software development.
Card91 is simplifying business payments by providing a plug and play issuance infrastructure
to businesses for domestic and cross-border payments. Our full stack platform enables
businesses to gain control and visibility into their payment flows, controlling the entire payment
lifecycle from onboarding, to issuance, to transaction and data reconciliation. The platform
aims to provide holistic solutions around payment issuance and distribution management. Our
deep focus in payments will help us in bringing new issuance formats as well as technologies
The company has been founded by seasoned technology entrepreneurs who have founded
successful companies like Myntra, Mastiff Technologies earlier. Headquartered in Bangalore,
with presence in Mumbai and NCR, Card91 aims to disrupt the payment infrastructure space
in the issuer-processor segment.
Position: Java Developers
We are building our core team which will be responsible for a highly scalable, always available
microservices based backend for payment processing. The developer will be involved with the
design, implementation, and execution from day one and build a robust, secure, and scalable
payment processing engine.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Individual Contributors talking full ownership of the micro services
● Design and Implement the micro services from scratch
● Be creative and always try to evaluate new strategies to execute faster
● Team player and always eager to teach new team members about the code, structure
● Not afraid of bringing new designs (even languages) which will make the system
Experience and Qualifications
● Having 2 - 5 years of experience
● Degree from a premier institute like IIT/NIT/BITS is desirable
● A strong expertise in Java/Spring/Spring Boot/Hibernate/Java
● Experience in developing highly scalable and reliable web applications, including
integration with internal and external systems.
● Experience building web services in REST with technologies like Spring Boot, Spring-
WS, spring MVC or JAX-RS
● Should be able to write test cases (unit and functional) to cover most of the code
● Experience in databases like MySQL and NoSQL db like Cassandra, etc.
● Experience with Cloud computing AWS & Microservices architecture
● Exposure to front end technologies like VueJS, ReactJS etc is an advantage
● Knowledge on Redis, ELK stack or Temporal BPM is a big plus
● Docker & Kubernetes experience is a big plus
● Previous experience of Fintech company is an added advantage
What’s on offer
● Vibrant, fun and rewarding culture that nurtures and promotes excellence
● Opportunities to learn and interact with payment industry leaders
● Competitive remuneration, group health insurance & PF
● Other office perks of being part of an early-stage Start-up
● Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
Engineering Manager is responsible for leading various Android platforms at Ola Electric Mobility
For this position,
We prefer someone who has displayed a track record of:
- Solid experience in JAVA
- Should have experience in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming
and Unit Testing.
- Has an ability to quickly learn and contribute in multiple codebase.
- Overcomes roadblocks and requires minimal oversight.
- Takes initiatives to fix issues/tech debts before assigned to him/her.
- Able to deep dive into codebase and advise QA of possible regression impact.
- Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks.
- Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability.
- Keeps track of industry trends and introduces right tech/tools for a given job.
- Excellent understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns,
Data Structures, Algorithms.
- 5+ years of experience in a product-driven organization.
Key Result Areas (Accountability & Responsibility of the role)
Build highly scalable Android Platforms. Ability to work in a fast-paced setup, deliver results, set up high standards for the team, and the ability to attract world-class talent.
The job requires a gamut of roles and responsibilities -
- Build a world-class team of engineers
- Ensure their KPI’s and OKR are set and evaluated at regular intervals
- Responsible for delivering high-quality software products, on time, and within budget.
- Collaborate & work with Product Leads and Business Leaders to develop a long-term product plan,
products, and manage the release planning cycles for all products.
- Responsible for managing the staffing requirements and skillsets for the Customer Interaction Team,
assuring that sub-teams are staffed with sufficient skilled resources and meeting Ability to work in a fast-
- Deliver results, set up high standards for the team, and the ability to attract world-class talent. product
• Code, develop, design and architect features related to the existing application. We
expect you to own modules end to end and take pride in the work products you
• Lead from the front, when it comes to delivering high quality work products. Serve
as a mentor to the team members
• Create and define performance metrics. Ideate, innovate and hack through the
existing systems to improve performance.
• Perform code reviews, set coding practices and guidelines within the team.
• Make sense of the product specs, be nimble in getting the issues resolved. Be a
Critical Functional Skills:
• Solid understanding and knowledge of Java/C/C++. You should understand the
concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation etc and their
implementation in Java/Any other Object-Oriented Language.
• Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and the use of advanced data
structures to solve problems in computing. A solid foundation in the principles of
computer science is desired.
• Ability to write clean, modular, and loosely coupled code by the use of design
• He/She should be able to break down and architect complex software systems. For
• Cars Availability Engine for Ola.
• Strong decision-making ability
• Deep expertise in at least one programming language & tech stack.
• Substantial experience in building complex and scalable solutions.
• Strong object-oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny
ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
• The ability to do deep problem solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to
• Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
• Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux
• Comprehensive operational experience including, optimizations, deployments and
tuning servers like apache/mysql/tomcat/solr
• Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum), TDD,
and Continuous Integration(CI/CD) a plus.
• Experience in building data-driven web application design and development is a plus
• Expert level experience in building a scalable, large and complex business
• Typically with an experience of 5+ years of development experience in a product
• Must have lead, designed, architected and delivered at least 1 project in his previous
Minimum Qualifications Required:
• Btech/MS from a reputed Institute
• Deep expertise with any or combination programming languages: Java, C++, C#,
• Go any object-oriented high-level proprietary or open-source language with strong
programming constructs. We are not skill-specific but go by strength in
• Machine coding
• Single machine in-memory program
• Need a working code with functionality
• Readable and well-designed code with right abstractions, separation of concerns,
• right design patterns
• Performant code with concurrency and efficient data structures
• Write test cases covering the happy path and edge cases
• Problem Solving
• Choose the right combination of data structures to solve the problem
• Identify most edge cases for the problem
- Developing and installing software solutions.
- Designing, implementing and delivering high-quality Software projects in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
- Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk-through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
- Software prototype.
- System Architecture.
- Software Design Document.
- User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed.
- Code review artifacts during peer code review.
- Test plan and Test Cases.
- Installation/Deployment document Release Document.
- Technical Documentation
Object oriented design patterns
Maven build process and how Maven works
Working knowledge and good proficiency in Git , Git repo , git bash and git commands
Programming logic and reasoning
- Extensive experience in developing Java EE application
- Hands-on experience working with Spring, Spring Boot
- In-depth knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience working with Java Web Services, RESTful services
- Experience using Redis, Memcached or any other caching system
- Experience working with message brokers– preferably RabbitMQ
- Experience with infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with build automation technologies like Maven, Gradle.
1. Design, develop and deliver web services and jobs that powers Niki, India's first transactional bot.
2. Write code that are clean, testable, performant, scalable, documented and secure
3. Design and architect new sub-systems, identity perf bottlenecks and suggest design/architect improvements
1. Minimum of 5 years of software development experience preferably developing e-commerce applications
2. Bachelor’s and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field of study
1. Fluent in Java or any other object oriented programming languages
2. Knowledge of Design patterns and design principles
3. Experienced in delivering REST style web services
4. Significant experiences in asynchronous and multi-threaded programming
5. Strong CS fundamentals with good hold on DS and Algo.
Good to have:
1. Knowledge of Spring
2. Experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud