Good to have : Oracle, WAS/Tomcat server knowledge and basic knowledge of shell scripting.
relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
● Sound knowledge and application of algorithms and data structures.
● Proficient in Java, Springboot and Mysql.
● Able to efficiently diagnose bugs and issues.
● Understanding of when to escalate questions/issues that arise during development.
● Work with other developers, QA, DevOps and business staff to efficiently launch features
and resolve issues.
● Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
● A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
● Provide input to how we can continually improve our development process and knowledge.
● Define and participate in establishing better engineering practices.
● Love being challenged by learning and experimenting with new technologies
● Experience with ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Redis, Kakfa, AWS is a plus.
● Prior experience in building microservices, have worked on architectures and designs
independently is a plus.
● Prior product building experience or from a startup background would be a plus.
Senior Software Engineer Full stack/ Java track/ UI/ Android
Skills required: -
Good design skills and exposure to multiple software architectures. -
Strong understanding of OO/ knowledge of frameworks such as Spring/ Spring Boot/ design and good software development practices. -
Strong core server-
side technologies experience (Java) and/or having any of front end/UI skills (Angular, JS, HTML). Knowledge of Android is a huge plus. -
Strong database skills including schema design. -
Strong knowhow of data-structures and algorithms. -
Experience with configuration management, testing, deployment. -
Hands on development across technologies. -
Exp- 4-6yrs . -
Grad- B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Equivalent) from a premier institute.
Strong UI architecture and design skills and keen business sense. -
Excellent front end/UI skills (JS, HTML, Angular, Flutter) and OR Android skills. -
Good knowledge of nodeJS. -
Good knowhow of server-side technologies, exposure to databases. -
Good exposure to configuration management, testing, deployment. -
Deep knowhow of data structures, algorithms. -
Hands on development across technologies. -
Exp- 4- 6 Yrs
Grad - B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Equivalent) from a premier institute.
• Total experience required 1 years in Java Development.
• Experience on any one of these databases like MySQL OR MongoDB OR Oracle OR
PostgreSQL will work
• Experience in Spring Framework, Hibernate, SpringBoot, REST Web-Services.
• Should have experience with designing and understanding DB schema as per the
• Should have experience with software design patterns.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• The role covers mostly Java Development with the use of SpringMVC and/or Spring
• Analyse product requirements and design to develop efficient, reusable, reliable, and
scalable software with quality conformance.
• Collaborate with the team on architecture, design, code, and configuration reviews.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Good communication skills
• Good troubleshooting skills, analytical and logical skills
• Excellent team spirit and teamwork
• Collaboratively work with the team
• Good to Have: - Experience in Hibernate ORM, Designing Microservices, Experience
in Swagger and Postman.
A 'Senior Software Engineer II' is an experienced member of our software development teams. As an engineer you will develop highly scalable services which enable online bookings, payment transactions and personalized messaging to millions of customers who book their travel with Yatra.com. This career establishing role exposes you to complex programming skills, design patterns and DevOps practices. Therefore, the role requires you to demonstrate not just an ability to quickly learn a programming language and framework that you can use to build an A class service, but also an ability to guide younger members of the team by way of guidance and exemplary work. Alongwith, the role also requires very good analytical skills, ability to debug problems in an existing piece of code and work with other team members in a collaborative environment. This stage of career requires you to play an independent contributor role where you are expected to work on specific problems in an independent manner with minimal assistance. This role also requires you to own a small team of engineers and work on complex set of problems in a group.
● Design and development of highly robust and scalable applications in a large-scale distributed systems environment
● Translating business requirements into system design and apply deep understanding of OO design principles in creating custom software solutions. Offering creative alternatives to business design wherever appropriate
● Ownership of key software modules, which would involve product enhancements and maintenance of existing functionality. Effective debugging of issues and associated fixing in a time-critical atmosphere
● Technical lead for projects including identification and management of dependencies across other modules. Project planning for mid-level complexity projects, including scope management, estimation, issue tracking and risk escalation
● Set coding and design standards and act as a mentor for younger engineers in the organization
Please note: Following traits/skills are required for performing this role. We are looking for the best combination of skills and experience in an individual. Therefore, not all skills are expected from a single individual. You can apply if you have similar skills even if not exactly the same.
● Spring Boot/
● Test Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development
● Functional Programming/
● Design Patterns/
● Event Driven Systems
Other Essential Skills
● Strong analytical skills with good problem-solving abilities
● Possess a sound understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and services-oriented architecture
● Passion for writing high-quality code in an object-oriented language
6 to 9 Years
People Management Skills
● Be a young, energetic member of the team
● Ability to work with minimal assistance
● Ability to seek feedback, opinions and ideas to self orient with minimal assistance and also help others to orient as well. Must believe in proactive learning and collaborative working style.
● Ability to bring energy, excitement and positive vibes to the team. Ability to self motivate and inspire others.
● Ability to learn and share knowledge with others - lead by example.
● Excellent Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening skills in English and any one regional Indian language
● Excellent ability articulate a point of view and effectively communicate to team members
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
● Diploma or PG Diploma in Computer Science or Engineering
● Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications
Relevant Work Experience
● Software Consulting/Professional Services/Product Development
● Travel Industry (Online Travel Agency - OTAs)
1. Exploratory Discussion
3. Round 1 (Core Skills, Assignment Evaluation)
4. Round 2 (Soft Skills, Leadership, People Management)
5. Round 3 (Behavioral, Special Situations, General)
6. HR evaluation, compensation discussion
7. Offer for employment, Q&A
8. Acceptance and joining logistics
comprehensive solutions; solve complex business problems and then directing the implementation of these solutions
through a team of developers. Work with the various teams to analyze and assess implementation methodology.
Identify & communicate the technical infrastructure requirements. Support existing business process automations and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process
Leading and managing team of developers.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic.
Building reusable code and libraries for future use
Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
Implementation of security and data protection
Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
Overall 6-8 years of experience in multi-tiered application development and leadership
Strong Programming fundamentals. (Must have - Java)
Good Knowledge in cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, etc.
Hands on experience on Spring technology including Springboot, SpringMVC, Spring Security and others.
Good understanding on experience on microservice development using Springboot REST web services using
Spring Rest or Jersey SQL NoSQL DB
Hands on with Unit testing Dynamic and proactive with ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Good communications skills fluent in English
Ability to communicate effectively across different disciplines
Primary Skills (Good toHave)
Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Restful Web Services, Micro Services
Education: B.Tech/B.E, BCA, MCA, MCS, etc. in Computers
About the Role
The Engineering team in Bangalore, India is building products for the Martial Arts
fans across the world. As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have
deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products.
This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+
Own architecture, design, development, and implementation of different
modules/features of the services
Design, develop, deploy and support web applications.
Discover opportunities for performance improvements
Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
Focus on continuous delivery and reducing complexity
Carry out code reviews and manage pull requests
Build applications based on micro-services architecture.
Overall 1~3 years of experience in Backend development.
B. E/B. Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute (IITs, NITs, BITs,
IIITs or equivalent)
Strong object oriented design skills & knowledge of design patterns
Experience designing & developing distributed systems involving multiple web
services, databases (both SQL and NoSQL), caches, queues, etc. taking into
consideration scalability, availability, fault tolerance, consistency, etc. of the
Well-aware of and enforces development best practices: Unit Tests, Code Reviews,
Integration Tests, CI/CD, Monitoring, Alerting, etc.
Looking for Java developers with 2 to 4 Years of experience.
with below skill's
Note: Microservices experience added advantage
Job title: Full Stack Developer
Location : Chandigarh
About the Role: We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Vymo is a Sanfrancisco-based next-generation Sales productivity SaaS company with offices in 7 locations. Vymo is funded by top tier VC firms like Emergence Capital and Sequoia Capital. Vymo is a category creator, an intelligent Personal Sales Assistant who captures sales activities automatically, learns from top performers, and predicts ‘next best actions’ contextually. Vymo has 100,000 users in 60+ large enterprises such as AXA, Allianz, Generali.Vymo has seen 3x annual growth over the last few years and aspires to do even better this year by building up the team globally.
What is the Personal Sales Assistant
A game-changer! We thrive in the CRM space where every company is struggling to deliver meaningful engagement to their Sales teams and IT systems. Vymo was engineered with a mobile-first philosophy. The platform through AI/ML detects, predicts, and learns how to make Sales Representatives more productive through nudges and suggestions on a mobile device. Explore Vymo https://getvymo.com/
What you will do at Vymo
From young open source enthusiasts to experienced Googlers, this team develops products like Lead Management System, Intelligent Allocations & Route mapping, Intelligent Interventions, that help improve the effectiveness of the sales teams manifold. These products power the "Personal Assistant" app that automates the sales force activities, leveraging our cutting edge location based technology and intelligent routing algorithms.
A Day in your Life
- Design, develop and maintain robust data platforms on top of Kafka, Spark, ES etc.
- Provide leadership to a group of engineers in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Manage and drive complex technical projects from the planning stage through execution.
What you would have done
- B.E (or equivalent) in Computer Sciences
- 6-9 years of experience building enterprise class products/platforms.
- Knowledge of Big data systems and/or Data pipeline building experience is preferred.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience as technical lead or technical management experience.
- Excellent coding skills in one of Core Java or NodeJS
- Demonstrated problem solving skills in previous roles.
- Good communication skills.
Please find the JD details below.
Tech Stack Expected: Java 8/11, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JUnit/Mockito, MySQL, Kafka, Avro, git, Jenkins, PCF, DDD/BDD/TDD.
- We are looking for candidates with strong programming experience of more than 3 years and deep knowledge on data structure and algorithms.
- Need strong in Spring Cloud
- Strong experience in Microservices
- DS and Algorithms: looking for problem solving skills. Who can Optimize code
- PCF: Manage the pipeline by Developer. Dev need to own it.
- Fundamental knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes will be helpful. Know how on Scale up and down etc...
- Secure coding practices
- Nice to have Pair programming experience: