Backend skills,java development,HTML,MVC,JAVA SCRIPT,SPRINGBOOT
● Experience in using and creating RESTful APIs.
● Experience with developing Microservices Based applications.
● Experience in Message Queue technologies like RabbitMQ or Kafka (Preferable Kafka).
● Experience in caching such as Memcached, Redis, or similar technologies).
● Experience in RDBMS and NOSQL databases with writing SQL queries (Stored Procedure,
Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.).
● Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks.
● Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j).
● Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud services: EC2, Elastic Beanstalk ,
EMR, ECS, S3, SNS, SQS, Cloud Formation, Cloud watch, Lambda.
● Experience agile development methodologies.
● Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment best practices.
● Working knowledge of Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes and API Gateway.
Technical Lead - Backend
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the role:
As a Technical Lead, you will be developing the detailed design structure, implementing the best practices and coding standards, leading a team of developers for successful delivery of the project. You will be working on design, architecture and hands-on coding.
- 6+ years years of server-side application development experience with Java, Spring boot, Microservices, AWS
- Demonstrated experience delivering highly scalable products
- Deeply technical with a track record of successful delivery.
- An entrepreneurial spirit combined with strong program and product management skills.
- Proven success in building, motivating and retaining teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex plans and designs.
- Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent design and architecture knowledge.
Preferred Qualification : Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
- Tech Stack: Lang: Java, DB: RDBMS, Messaging: Kafka/RabbitMQ, Caching: Redis/Aerospike, Micro services, AWS
- Strong experience in scaling, performance tuning & optimization at both API and storage layers
- Hands-on leader, and problem solver with a passion for excellence.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you. With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
Software Development Engineer (III) @ REBEL FOODS
We are surrounded by the world's leading consumer companies led by technology - Amazon for retail, Airbnb for hospitality, Uber for mobility, Netflix and Spotify for entertainment, etc. Food & Beverage is the only consumer sector where large players are still traditional restaurant companies. At Rebel Foods, we are challenging this status quo as we are building the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. The opportunity for us is immense due to the exponential growth in the food delivery business worldwide which has helped us build 'The World's Largest Internet Restaurant Company' in the last few years. Rebel Foods current presence in 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh) with 15 + brands and 3500+ internet restaurants has been built on a simple system - The Rebel Operating Model. While for us it is still Day 1, we know we are in the middle of a revolution towards creating never seen before customer-first experiences. We bring you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to disrupt the 500-year-old industry with technology at its core.
We urge you to refer to the below to understand how we are changing the restaurant industry before applying at Rebel Foods.
An opportunity to revolutionize the restaurant industry
Here, at Rebel Foods, we are using technology and automation to disrupt the traditional food industry. We are focused on building an operating system for Cloud Kitchens - using the most innovative technologies - to provide the best food experiences for our customers.
You will enjoy working with us, if:
- You are passionate about using technology to solve customer problems
- You are a software craftsman or craftswoman who is obsessed with high quality software
- You have a flair for good design and architecture
- You are unafraid of rearchitecting or refactoring code to improve it
- You are willing to dive deep to solve complex software issues
- You are a teacher and mentor
Our technology ecosystem:
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Databases: AWS Aurora, MySQL, MongoDB
- Cloud: AWS
- Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture: REST APIs, Caching, Messaging, Logging, Monitoring and Alerting
- CI/CD and DevOps
- Bitbucket, Jira
You will mostly spend time on the following:
- Leading the design and implementation of software systems
- Driving engineering initiatives across teams with a focus on quality, maintainability, availability, scalability, security, performance and stability
- Writing efficient, maintainable, scalable, high quality code
- Reviewing code and tests
- Refactoring and improving code
- Teaching and mentoring team members
We’re excited about you if you have:
- At least 4+ years of experience in software development, including experience building microservices and distributed systems
- Experience working in Cloud environments: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience building secure, configurable, observable services
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in an Agile environment
- The ability to collaborate effectively within and across engineering, product and business teams
We value engineers who are:
- Crazy about customer experience
- Willing to challenge the status quo and innovate
- Obsessed with quality, performance and frugality
- Willing to take complete responsibility and ownership of results
- Team players, teachers, mentors
The Rebel Culture
We believe in empowering and growing people to perform the best at their job functions. We follow outcome-oriented, fail-fast iterative & collaborative culture to move fast in building tech solutions. Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will be the best fit for our company. We suggest you go through it before making up your mind.
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home in 2022 and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
What we are looking for:
Experience in building and re-engineering cloud based solutions on AWS.
Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming(OOPS) and design patterns is a must. Hands-on development on Spring MVC framework.
Experience working on Java 8 or above.
Must have very good knowledge of RDBMS such as MySQL and performance tuning of the same.
Exposure to server-side and client-side caching mechanisms. Ability to debug the applications and provide instant workable solutions.
Experience working on Elastic Search / Kafka / Kubernetes or all is a nice to have.
JAVA + AWS:
Top Skills: Java_AWS Developer
Years of experience 6-9 years.
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
• Having very good Hands-On experience working in JAVA and Microservices (Springboot)
• Should have AWS Expertise
• Should have worked on at least one end to end Development project from scratch
• Participate in all aspects of SaaS product development, from requirements analysis to product release and sustaining
• Work in a team to implement features and partner with Product Managers, UX experts, Architects, and QA to develop implementation plans with a focus on innovation, quality, sustainability, and delivering value to our clients
• Learn and adopt cutting edge technologies and tools to build best of class enterprise SaaS solutions.
• Responsible for delivery of high-quality enterprise offerings to schedules
• The candidate should have excellent problem solving and debugging skills
• The candidate is expected to have excellent communication skills
• The candidate is expected to mentor other team members
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related disciplines preferred
6-10 years of enterprise software product development experience
Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services
Exp in microservice development experience with Spring boot framework
Delivering on time and with quality
Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
Experience with GIT repository and JIRA tools
Experience with test-driven software development
Great interpersonal skills
AWS Certification - Experience in using public clouds - AWS/Azure
• Good hands-on experience with Java and JEE
• Good hands-on experience with Microservices
• Good experience in UI frameworks (HTML, Java Script, HTML5, JSP, Ajax)
• Good understanding of Spring, Spring boot, Spring Integration
• Good experience with service oriented architecture and REST, JSON, XML, SOAP
• Good experience with any Directory technology LDAP
• Good Experience with a relational database like Oracle
• Experience working with Agile Methodology
• Experience in using RTC, code quality tools, defect tracking tools
• Good experience with code reviews
• Excellent team player with good organizational, communicational, analytical and logical skills.
• Good understanding of the web browsers and web applications
• Good experience with Ping product like PingAccess and Ping Federate
• Apache Camel
- Demonstrated and strong experience with Java Development (1.8 and above), Spring Boot, ability to design API and RESTful services, and an understanding of transactions
- Strong experience writing Microservices using Java 1.8 and above.
- Good Experience in Behavior Driven Design ( Cucumber , Gherkin ).
- Data design experience in application, noSQL, familiarity with modern technology and architecture (cloud, virtualization, object stores, etc.), and experience with SDLC tools and agile development methodology
- Experience with Angular JS preferred.
- Experience with spring cloud , swagger and devOps tools preferred
- Experience in Domain Driven Design preferred.
- Experience with Mulesoft preferred.
- Experience in SAFe Agile methodology preferred.
- Experience in building presentation layers using Front-end technologies
- Good problem solving skills and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to lead technology initiatives, develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity, an ability to interpret system / business requirements and prepare specification and design document.
- Java, J2EE, JDBC , EJB, Servlets,, Messaging Platform, Agile waterfall
• Analyze user and system requirements
• Design flowcharts to illustrate software solutions
• Write efficient code based on feature specifications
• Develop user interfaces
• Prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Design database architecture
• Test and debug Java applications
• Validate software functionality and security
• Work experience on Java, Spring, Strurts , Hibernate, Microservice etc.
• Experience building Java EE applications.
• God knowledge of Database tool, Frontend Skills.
• Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
• Good knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
• Experience with test-driven development
• Problem-solving skills
Working experience of Java, Spring and Hibernate is must
Working experience of customizing Hybris Accelerators
Proficient in Hybris core concepts and commerce concepts including, but not limited to, Hybris PCM Data Modeling, Endeca/SOLR, WCMS/ Customer
Experience Manager, Cockpits, Cron jobs, internationalization,
personalization, security concepts and REST.
Proficient in catalog, order management, promotions, B2B commerce.
Should have experience of handling multi/Omni-channel architecture
through related Hybris Channel management modules.
Good understanding of integration patterns/methodologies of Hybris with
Organic SEO Search, Faceted Search and Commerce Search.
Should have exposure on the continuous integration build tools and code quality tools
Working experience of Integration with external services such as payment gateways, Order management solution using Web services such as REST and SOAP
Working experience of SOLR Search Engine is a plus