• Atleast 5+ years of experience in Java development (J2EE, J2SE 8)
• Atleast 3+ years for EDI development experience.
• Degree, diploma or Certificate in Computer Science or IT.
* Troubleshooting of FTP networking for all EDI situations, sets up and edits all SQL reports. * Bring out and supervises all self loading scripts to guarantee effective EDI document travel. * Monitor effective working of all the given projects, manages various departments to provide efficiency for support staff, makes all EDI maps, business procedures and works out all the execution issues. * Experience in preparing all cost advice reference papers and takes part in different test developments, enforcement plans, strategies and supervises all communication for projects as per work plan. * Experience in dealing with all the scheme or system designs and follows through new designs and helps to enforce brand for all the new clients. * Coordination with non EDI sources to fix, design and implement all the answers for the same, and makes all data map to guarantee effective management of all dealings. * Experience in helping to all the e-trade dealings and the trade units in same processes and comes up with an update on architecture if needed. * Experience in leading projects that support the EDI techie regions, and helps the other projects as characterized by the team lead of applications development. * Experience in functioning as a direct liasion with fundamental users in limited structural areas of the trade. * Experience in EDI procedures and daily functions to ensure best performance, completeness and superiority.
About intech creative services pvt. ltd.
● Design and Develop large scale sub-systems
● To periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
● Be a part of the team that develops the next-gen Targeting platform
● Build components to make the customer data platform more efficient and scalable
● 1-6 years of relevant experience with Java, Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in
addition to Coding.
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S Computer Science or Equivalent from premier institutes
● Good Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Good knowledge of Databases - SQL, NoSQL
● Knowledge of Unit Testing a plus
● Has an appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the marketing domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
● Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
⌛️ Where will you spend your time?
- Early stage disruptive Web3 SAAS product with a potential to grow into a category defining behemoth
- Relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability on top of being responsible for entire products
- Owning the design process, implementation, and verification of framework components leveraging standard software engineering methodologies
- Translating functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design.
🤝 What makes you a good fit?
- 1+ years of experience in product development, architecture, and design.
- Experience with API integrations, database design, and backend frameworks on NodeJS and/or Python
- Experienced with an agile team environment and you prefer being a self-starter.
👀 What process do we follow?
- The whole process is designed so that it can wrap within 2 weeks
- Application: We will keep it simple. You can apply directly through this link. All we ask for is a Resume and a couple of lines around the motivation for the position you are applying for. Additional Portfolio links such as Github, Medium or a Personal website are welcome but not mandatory.
- Screening: We will screen your profile and get back with a decision within 72 working hours.
- Interviews: We will have two rounds of interviews. Round one (30mins) will focus on getting to know each other better and identifying if this could work for both of us. Round two (60mins) is a technical round where we will review your prior experience and discuss how you would solve a problem we will introduce on call.
- Meet the Team: Culture-Fit is essential for both you and us. So we always go the extra mile, and you will meet other colleagues on the team who you would be work with. Here, you could discuss questions around culture or other things you might be interested in given a new role.
- Offer Rollout: If all looks well, we will pop a bottle of champagne.
- - Strong architecture and design skills and keen business sense.
- - Strong core server-side technologies experience (Java), database design & performance tuning exposure.
- - Strong OO design skills, knowledge of frameworks such as Spring/ Spring Boot/ exposure to functional programming a plus.
- - Good knowledge of nodeJS/ noSQL a definite plus.
- - Good exposure to front end/UI skills (JS, HTML, Angular).
- - Good exposure to configuration management, testing, deployment.
- - Deep knowhow of data structures, algorithms.
- - Hands on development across technologies
Job Title: Java Developer
Experience: 1year to 5 years
Job Description :
- Design & development of Java applications using Java EE, Spring Boot, Database
- Experience in designing, analyzing, coding and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development
- Strong core Java skills - Multithreading, Collections, Concurrent programming
- Should have knowledge of OOPS, Design Patterns and data structure
- Should have strong understanding of databases and its core concept including stored procedure
- Ability to work in team and handle production environment, application maintenance.
- At least 4+ years of experience in production support activities (Level 3 tickets) with good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Candidate should have minimum 3-4 years experience working in Java and Angular technologies.
- Should be familiar with support SLAs and KPI
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills to discuss with on-shore / customer on daily basis.
- Strong SQL experience of writing complex queries and developing views.
- Strong experience in core Java programming.
- Good experience in Spring and Hibernate
- Proficiency with JSF/third party JSF components framework
- Must have at least 2+ years exp. of Web application development with exp. in using any MVC framework
- Knowledge of OOP concepts, industry best practices, and design
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Work experience writing Unit tests
- Good understanding of web technology and enterprise-level applications
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Web Application development
- Working experience in an Agile team especially with SCRUM
- Good to have experience in JSON, HTML5, CSS and XML
Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Working experience of Prime-Faces
- Knowledge of Spring Web Flow
- Should be self-motivated and a quick learner with a problem-solving mind-set
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as in an individual environment
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Create a platform to change the way kids learn: Because company is solving a unique problem, we have the chance to reimagine education. Be it collaboration or puzzles or interactive videos or even 3D experiences, there is a huge scope for innovation. You can help us get there.
- Tackle challenging and impactful problems: You'd jump between product, marketing, internal tools, process — participating in every phase from inception to implementation. Absolutely no boredom.
- Join us at a magical time: We went through Y Combinator, have raised funding and are seeing strong traction with a very lean team. You get to be among the first employees in one of the strongest and most passionate teams in the EdTech space.
So, what will you do as a Full Stack Lead at company?
- As one of the early employees, there will be a lot on your plate. All the time!
- You'll take ownership and build new product features from start to finish. We love to hire ‘Product Engineers’ who care about “why” behind a feature and suggest changes to hit the objectives even better
- You'll build improvements to performance, reliability, and product polish — for example, improving the efficiency and performance of our replicated state systems.
- You will mentor new joiners, review the pull requests and help with expanding the team as we grow
This might be for you if...
- You have strong knowledge of both front and back end technologies
- You have been professionally coding for at least 4 years
- You have worked in a startup and relish the chaos and pressure
- You've built and maintained quality user interfaces that have reached a large audience, ideally while the product is experiencing rapid growth.
- You can readily learn most technologies as you go. To you, technologies are about tools and tradeoffs, not an ideology.
- You care about the business implications of anything you build. You're not just going after cool stuff — you understand the balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- Bonus: You're fluent with Typescript, Python, Go, NodeJS, Postgres, Docker.
- Bonus: You're familiar with multiple frameworks such as React, Django
- Bonus: You understand AWS infrastructure and can put out a fire if one happens
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of 8-10 engineers so they all learn, grow, and succeed.
- Plan and prioritize work for your team, including collaborating with cross border teams.
- Provide oversight and accountability for technical decisions.
- Create an inclusive environment that attracts and retains high-performing engineers.
- You will collaborate with Developers, Program Managers, QA and Devops Engineers in an agile development environment.
- Constantly learn and grow as an engineer and an engineering leader.
- Demonstrate a passion for customers and technology.
You must have:
- Experience in the design, development, and deployment of large-scale enterprise applications with multiple tiers
- Exposure on agile test-driven development for robustness, usability, reliability, security and performance.
- Strong technical aptitude for any programming language, preferred, Core JAVA and Spring Boot and other Spring libraries, Eureka, Hystrix etc.
- Experience of creating architecture or developing web services using Open source technologies and to integrate applications with databases such as Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, or Cassandra
- Solid understanding of OOPS, algorithms and data structures.
- Experience on Kafka / Scala / Storm / Elastic Search and Web Services like RESTful.
- Experience in building highly scalable distributed systems
- Extensive experience with version control systems (Git is preferred) and issue tracking systems (JIRA is preferred)
Big Pluses if you:
- Have a strong focus on business outcomes
- Are comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Are self-motivated and can get things done
- Have the ability to communicate and defend your ideas clearly
- Have a strong knowledge of threading, concurrency, scaling, and high availability.
- Have a desire to build products that users love
- Stay current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
Who are able to work individual as well as Team work with Good Speed and accurecy.
at Amazon India