Concerto AI is a global Enterprise AI company founded by a team of people with deep enterprise knowledge and expertize in AI technologies. Our products incorporate the state-of-the-art AI technologies such as fact extraction from unstructured data, deep QA, dialog management, behavioral modeling, personalization and recommendation.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
2. Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture. Basic understanding of front-end technologies
3. Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
4. Experience in creating and implementing REST APIsFamiliarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
5. Good understanding of both SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
6. A desire and interest to learn and work in the Docker ecosystem
7. Strong unit test and debugging skills
8. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
10. Basic knowledge of cloud technologies like Docker, Openstack, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, and Azure
JAVA + AWS:
Top Skills: Java_AWS Developer
Years of experience 6-9 years.
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
• Having very good Hands-On experience working in JAVA and Microservices (Springboot)
• Should have AWS Expertise
• Should have worked on at least one end to end Development project from scratch
• Participate in all aspects of SaaS product development, from requirements analysis to product release and sustaining
• Work in a team to implement features and partner with Product Managers, UX experts, Architects, and QA to develop implementation plans with a focus on innovation, quality, sustainability, and delivering value to our clients
• Learn and adopt cutting edge technologies and tools to build best of class enterprise SaaS solutions.
• Responsible for delivery of high-quality enterprise offerings to schedules
• The candidate should have excellent problem solving and debugging skills
• The candidate is expected to have excellent communication skills
• The candidate is expected to mentor other team members
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related disciplines preferred
6-10 years of enterprise software product development experience
Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services
Exp in microservice development experience with Spring boot framework
Delivering on time and with quality
Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
Experience with GIT repository and JIRA tools
Experience with test-driven software development
Great interpersonal skills
AWS Certification - Experience in using public clouds - AWS/Azure
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
Leading parts of the product from inception to launch, and own large parts of the product’s execution.
Working with our Sales and frontend team to build products with the goal of delighting and increasing the success of our users.
Architecting, building, testing, and releasing product-facing features.
Contributing to our side projects and free tools for the education industry.
What do I need? 🤓
1-2 years of industry experience in a software engineering role, preferably building a SaaS product. You can demonstrate significant impact that your work has had on the product and/or the team.
Deep knowledge of a high-level programming language (for example, PHP, Python, etc.) but it doesn’t need to be a language that we use here! Great people are effective and learn what we use quickly (or introduce us to better ways of working)
Deep knowledge of SQL Databases
Experience with scalable distributed systems, both built from scratch as well as on AWS primitives
Willingness to learn and use new technologies
Ability to debug complex systems
Brownie points 🍰
Using a framework (for example, Laravel, Code Igniter, Django)
Understanding of containerisation (Docker/Kubernetes) along with ability to deploy to AWS ECS (or similar tools)
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.
Take a tutorial, on us
Monthly remote meals
Tech stack 🔨
Why Classcard? 🚀
We are still in the early stages of our journey. You will be working closely with our users, acting on both their feedback and what our data says. Things you build here will have tremendous impact on both our business and Classcard as a company.
What happens after I apply? 🤔
Quick phone call with a member of our engineering team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Classcard.
Technical discussion with a senior engineer
Pairing on an interesting problem
Meet the founders
If you are a great Java developer with experience in building scalable SaaS web applications and looking for an opportunity in building world-class products using cutting-edge technologies, please read on.
Nimesa is a Data Protection & Copy Data Management company creating an enterprise-class Backup & Recovery solution. Our product can cater to the needs of the enterprise AWS users who are looking for a 360 Data Protection solution that can do more than just Backup & Recovery.
As a Senior R&D Engineer, You will
- Design and build scalable complex systems with Java and Spring
- Contribute to the development of new features, debugging, and deliver timely fixes
- Perform peer code reviews in order to ensure quality standards
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot, AWS.
- Good at Design patterns, Algorithms.
- Experience with relational databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Good understanding of web programming like REST and HTTP
- Strong Knowledge of Java Concurrency and Collection frameworks
- Knowledge of microservices architecture, messaging systems (RabbitMQ or Kafka), and docker is good to have
- Insights on workings of Database, Queues, Cache, servers.
Rapido is India’s largest bike taxi player focused on solving the first and last mile connectivity problem for India. The primary focus is mobility and changing all facets of mobility across India. We believe that 2 Wheeler are the right mode of transport for developing countries like India and have much more scope than 4 wheelers, which is also reflected in the fact that the number of 2 wheelers is significantly more than the number of 4-wheelers.We have operations in close to 100 cities and are the undisputed market leader in this space. Growing close to 500% year-on-year, we have ambitious targets set for ourselves in the future as well.
What you will do :
We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented.
Should have experience in data modelling, distributed system design, Microservice architecture and communications protocol and is passionate about writing code and the art of management
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. We'd also like you to have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs. Overseeing development and implementation of programs. Providing technical leadership and support to software development teams. Your goal will be to ensure our internal IT framework operates properly.
- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs (e. g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Familiarity with various operating systems
- Experience in cloud technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Organisational and leadership skills
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer.
- Database (SQL/Mysql/NO SQL).Good to have Kafka/queuing/messaging system.
- Strong knowledge of design principles, user interfaces, web standards and usability.
- Excellent analytical and time and people management skills.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Manage, coach, and support engineering team
Create a technical strategy and budget proposal
Implement and monitor technical strategy performance metrics
Communicate engineer team goals with engineering staff members
Coordinate internal teams to ensure project timelines and budgets are met
Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field
5-8 years of prior relevant experience
Experience with managing people and projects is a must
Expertise in J2EE server technologies
Experience with high-performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
Exceptional design and architectural skills