Company operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
It believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.
· Core Java, J2EE,
· Spring Core and Spring MVC, Sprint Boot, Spring Security,
· JDBC, Hibernate, RESTful APIs, SOAP WebServices
· Junit or Mockito frameworks
· Maven, Git
· Knowledge Data Structures,
· SQL, MySQL
· Designing relational database schemas
· Basics of AWS, Cloud, Microservices
· BFSI, FinTech
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven and motivated Team Leader to join our team! As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for supervising, overseeing, leading, managing, rewarding and motivating teams.
You will be part of an agile development team, building and working with an enterprise grade software systems build on top of the Spring Stack. You have to provide, technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship to the team.
Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
Discover training needs and provide coaching.
Delegate tasks and set project deadlines.
Conducting quarterly performance reviews.
Ensure the team is delivering on time.
Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
Plan and organize team-building activities
5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer.
Minimum of 2Yrs of experience as Team Lead or Similar role is must.
Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
Experience in Java, MySql, Spring Boot, GRPC, Python (Optional).
In-depth knowledge and experience with developing web applications with service-oriented framework, Microservices and Rest APIs.
Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum.
Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
Experience in AWS/GCP Cloud is desirable.
Knowledge in Scaling/High Availability is desirable
Ability to learn new languages and technologies
Great interpersonal and communication skills
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics, or related technical field. Relevant experience of at least 3 years in lieu of above if from a different stream of education.
Well-versed in and 3+ hands-on demonstrable experience with: ▪ Stream & Batch Big Data Pipeline Processing using Apache Spark and/or Apache Flink.
▪ Distributed Cloud Native Computing including Server less Functions
▪ Relational, Object Store, Document, Graph, etc. Database Design & Implementation
▪ Micro services Architecture, API Modeling, Design, & Programming
3+ years of hands-on development experience in Apache Spark using Scala and/or Java.
Ability to write executable code for Services using Spark RDD, Spark SQL, Structured Streaming, Spark MLLib, etc. with deep technical understanding of Spark Processing Framework.
In-depth knowledge of standard programming languages such as Scala and/or Java.
3+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more libraries & frameworks such as Apache Kafka, Akka, Apache Storm, Apache Nifi, Zookeeper, Hadoop ecosystem (i.e., HDFS, YARN, MapReduce, Oozie & Hive), etc.; extra points if you can demonstrate your knowledge with working examples.
3+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more Relational and NoSQL datastores such as PostgreSQL, Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Neo4J, etc.
Practical knowledge of distributed systems involving partitioning, bucketing, CAP theorem, replication, horizontal scaling, etc.
Passion for distilling large volumes of data, analyze performance, scalability, and capacity performance issues in Big Data Platforms.
Ability to clearly distinguish system and Spark Job performances and perform spark performance tuning and resource optimization.
Perform benchmarking/stress tests and document the best practices for different applications.
Proactively work with tenants on improving the overall performance and ensure the system is resilient, and scalable.
Good understanding of Virtualization & Containerization; must demonstrate experience in technologies such as Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, OpenShift, Anthos, Oracle VirtualBox, Vagrant, etc.
Well-versed with demonstrable working experience with API Management, API Gateway, Service Mesh, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection & Encryption.
Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience with DevOps tools and platforms viz., Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Code Quality & Security Plugins, Maven, Artifactory, Terraform, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Spinnaker, etc.
Well-versed in AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud; must demonstrate experience in at least FIVE (5) services offered under AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud in any categories: Compute or Storage, Database, Networking & Content Delivery, Management & Governance, Analytics, Security, Identity, & Compliance (or) equivalent demonstrable Cloud Platform experience.
Good understanding of Storage, Networks and Storage Networking basics which will enable you to work in a Cloud environment.
Good understanding of Network, Data, and Application Security basics which will enable you to work in a Cloud as well as Business Applications / API services environment.
We are looking for a Java Developer with 3+ years of solid experience.
- You have 3+ years of experience working on products or projects that have gone into production.
- You can break down complex problems with elegant architectural solutions
- You love technology and have hacked with multiple languages and programming stacks and love to get your hands dirty by doing things
- We expect you to hit the ground running with your knowledge and skills. Being part of a team of smart people solving interesting problems means that you must think on your feet, apply your knowledge, and learn interesting technologies. It also means having fun.
- Java 8+
- Spring Framework / Spring Boot
- REST frameworks
- Unit testing (JUnit, etc.)
- Spring Security / Spring Data
- ESB (Camel)
- OpenId, Oauth2, SAML
- Maven, SBT
- Shell scripting
- Container orchestrators (Kubernetes)
We offer CTO-as-a-service and Product Development for Startups. We value our employees and provide them an intellectually stimulating, no-bullshit environment where everyone's ideas and contributions are valued.
Experience with Hibernate and Spring.
- Experience with Spring-boot, spring MVC
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues
- Programming Language(s): Java, J2EE, JSON, HTML, DHTML, HTML 5, XML, EXTJS.
- Experience with XML/HTTP and Web Services
- Experience with HTML, JSP, CSS, JQuery / Ajax / JSON,
- Experience /Knowledge of Angular, React.
- Experience building J2EE based Web Applications
- Experience with MySql.