- Hands-on experience in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, SQL Server.
- Experience in latest .Net framework versions (4/4.5/.Net Core 2.0 Frameworks), SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge on Angular development, Angular JS
- knowledge in Azure cloud solutions.
- Developing and Hosting REST API Swagger and integration with angular.
- Learn, design and implement the architecture with the team
- Build a team of A-players with veto rights for each member
- Work to design and build for speed and scalability
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications of a minimum of 2 years
- Familiarity with common tech stacks and Headless Ecommerce
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (js, React, React Native)
- Knowledge of back-end languages and libraries (Node.js, MongoDB, PHP, MySQL)
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
100ms' Platform-as-a-Service will reduce shipping live conferencing application time to days instead of months, allowing companies to focus on their core business.
We are looking for a few young software engineers to join our team, explore new technologies and solve cutting-edge technological problems.
- Be part of one of our engineering pods - core framework, backend or full-stack
- Be willing to learn and collaborate
- Work with high ownership
- Solve complex unstructured problems
- Be willing to dive deep into problems - whether its reverse engineering a browser, applying practical computer vision to reduce video bandwidth, or scaling backend infrastructure to support millions of users
- Computer Science/Engineering or Mathematics major
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Experience in programming
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hunger
- Strong fundamental grasp of data structures and algorithms
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Experience with video conferencing, Go, Sockets, WebRTC, WebAssembly, React, Android or iOS development
- Experience with open source contribution
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forums
- You'll be part of a small team at a fast-growing engineering-first startup
- You'll work with engineers across the globe with experience in video at places like Facebook and Hotstar
- You can grow as an individual contributor or as a team leader - freedom to set your own goals
- You'll work on problems at the cutting-edge of real-time video communication technology at massive scale
404 DM is a fast-growing data-driven creative solutions provider, with a portfolio of brands that include Myntra, Flipkart, and Wildcraft. Our team essentially stands for all things digital with an abundance of creativity. The focus lies in building - right from crafting compelling narratives that capture a brand's essence to the long-lasting relationships that are developed with each and every client, the agency believes that this is the driving force behind the work they do. 404 DM offers a wide variety of services in the digital sphere, including design, technology, media planning, and above all, creative strategizing that helps brands stand out amidst their contemporaries.
We are building this really cool product that will change the way brands do their marketing and acquire customers. We're looking for equally driven and highly skilled people to join us. We'd love to have a conversation with you and see if you and our team are the right fit for each other.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle; determining design methodologies and toolsets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching.
- SADs (Senior application Developer ) maintain the job duties of a supervisor as well as a lower-level application developer These duties can include regular consultations with the Team concerning software, creating new programs, and testing newly installed programs to verify functionality.
- The managerial side of being a leader can include writing reports on team progress and presenting those reports to upper executive committees, per Coding standards. SADs also make executive-level standards decisions for their department, ensure company policies are being followed and counsel employees as needed
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in information technology or computer sciences. Combining full - time academics degree with certification in computer languages and software programs could be an added advantage.
- Experience of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC, APIs, AngularJs and/or Angular, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, eg. SOA
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with APIs, Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Building interactive healthcare advertising application in MEAN stack and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Defining code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Addressing and improving any technical issues
- Collaborating well with engineers, and researchers to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
Dear Candidates, we Techbit Solution Pvt. Ltd. is looking for a MVC ASP.NET Developer(Fresher) for Mohali location to join our organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Candidate must have experience in implementing Web projects using .NET platform using HTML 5, Bootstrap, Latest .NET Frameworks, MVC framework, Angularjs, jQuery, Webapi, Entityframework, Wpf, Wcf.
- Experience in SQL & PLSQL programming in Oracle and SQL Server.
- Must be good in communication and client handling.
- Experience across the development lifecycle with large-scale, highly availability applications Self-starter with ability to work independently and manage own time well Agile experience is desirable but not mandatory.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Strong familiarity with Design Patterns and its application in various types of applications.
- Must be good in communication and client handling.
- Good to have SharePoint knowledge.
- **Must have completed 6 months Industrial Training in MVC ASP.NET.
**Shift : Both shifts are available (Day / Night)**