Hi Professionals, We are looking for Java Developer for Reputed Client @ Chennai Permanent role Work Location : Chennai Experience : 4+ Years Skills : Java, Microservices, Springboot Notice period : Immediate to 30 Days
Regards, Pavithra R,
Why apply to jobs via CutShort
Personalized job matches
Stop wasting time. Get matched with jobs that meet your skills, aspirations and preferences.
Verified hiring teams
See actual hiring teams, find common social connections or connect with them directly. No 3rd party agencies here.
Move faster with AI
We use AI to get you faster responses, recommendations and unmatched user experience.
This involves: - learning a new technology from scratch - coding real-world projects which use that technology (you will be a software engineer writing code, not making slides or talking about code)
What is important to us: - Grit - Perseverance in working on hard problems. Technical video-making is difficult and detail-oriented (that's why it is a highly profitable business) - Craftsmanship - Our video-making is quite artisanal - lots of hard work and small details. There are many excellent roles where doing smart 80-20 trade-offs is the way to succeed - this is not one of them. - Clarity - Talking and thinking in direct, clear ways is super-important in what we do. Folks who use a lot of jargon or cliches, or work on writing code without understanding what goes on underneath will not be a fit - Creativity - Analogies, technical metaphors, and other artistic elements are an important part of what we do.
What is not all that important to us: - Your school or labels: Perfectly fine whatever college or company you are applying from - English vocabulary or pronunciation: You don't need to 'talk well' or be flashy to build good projects
We are looking for a Software Architect to drive technology strategy, create the technological vision and to ensure the designing and development of software solutions that fulfils the business requirements. You will be a key contributor to architectural decisions for products, drawing on your excellent technical, analytical and business acumen skills while effectively communicating with all levels in the organization to build high scalable and secure solutions.
KRA:- Articulate architecture & Non functional requirements for the products and service with high precision. Gathering business requirements to analyse, identify, design and innovate solutions. • Device strategy to implement NFRs • Validate the design, development to confirm against the architecture and NFR • Technical owner of the IT Projects • Design and develop best practises in software development and architecture together with the team. • Determining overall architectural principles, frameworks and standards. • To provide hands-on development wherever appropriate specially on architecture transformation projects. • Involve in unit testing, code reviews and bug fixing. • Driving research, case studies on how latest technologies could be leveraged for software architecture and capabilities such as scalability, fault tolerance, extensibility, maintainability, etc. • Documenting designs, estimates and implementation plans to iAND stakeholders.
Open positions : CSA-14, CSSA-4, CLSA-2
->Should have atleast 2+ years of hands on experience in PEGA
->Should be CSA/CSSA/CLSA certified
->Expertise in design and implementation activities in PRPC
->Should have hands-on experience in the following PRPC design and implementation topics: Work Object Relationships, UI Rules Design and Development, Rule Resolution/ Inheritance/ Circumstancing, Class Design, Reporting, Routing (skills based), Locking, Agents, Functions/ Java API, Services, Connectors, Parsings
->Have expertise in PRPC tools including the following: PRPC Caching, SMA, Tracer, DB trace
->Java knowledge and experience is a plus.
->Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
->Ability to work with different teams across the globe
->Strong analytical and problem solving skills
->Ability to lead and participate in a fast paced, technical environment.
*.NET Developer Responsibilities includes:
*• Producing code using .NET languages (C#).
Hands on experience in ASP.NET framework(4,4.5), SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
Providing technical support for our web based Portals.
Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
Test and deploy applications and systems.
Revise, update, refractor and debug code.
Improve existing web applications.
Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
Founded 2013 • Product • 500-1000 employees • Profitable
₹4L - ₹7L / yr
Software Development Engineer - Android
- As a part of the Faasos Technology team, we are looking for kick-ass engineers who want to do something crazy and build world's best "food on demand" company.
- 1+ years of experience in Google Android development using Java, Kotlin, Architecture components, Android SDK, SQLite, Gradle, Android Studio and Android Debugger.
- Experienced with Android testing frameworks and proficient in writing clean unit test cases.
- Expert in object-oriented programming principles, strong working knowledge of design patterns, version controls and proficient in clean code best practices.
- Dedicated to Android application performance, security, and efficiency.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
- Should be proficient in working with multi-threaded apps, XML & JSON and web services.
- Should be always reading and learning about new technologies that are coming up
- Knowledge of design patterns and libraries would be required
- Hope you have already figured out that the list is ever growing in current technological developments happening around.
Job Description :
The list of responsibilities is something you create as you progress. Your core responsibilities will be to :
- Own what you code, and take ownership of the product - even the bugs you create.
- Come up with innovative solutions to the hurdles that confront us on a day to day basis.
- Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
- Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively - within the team and with the rest of the organization as well.
- Pioneer product ideas and work to implement them.
Basic Skillset and qualifications required to deliver the aforesaid task :
- 1-4 years of recent experience in software development.
- Must have good problem-solving skills.
- Good object-oriented analysis and design skills.
- A solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals - Algorithm and Data Structures.
- Strong knowledge of Java, Core frameworks and the Android SDK.
- Be able to evaluate complex and multifaceted designs.
- Understanding of architecture patterns and its execution.
Our client is largest U.S. wireless company with the largest 4G LTE network. Available in more than 500 markets, covering more than 301 million people. No. 1 in the telecommunications sector of Fortune magazine’s 2013 “World’s Most Admired Companies” list. More than 180,900 employees worldwide.
Excellent Java skills with in-depth hands on knowledge.
Exceptional technical analytical skills, problem solving abilities.
A minimum of 2-8 years of work experience on Java and RCP, preferably on healthcare architecture
Considerable amount of knowledge in design patterns, Object Oriented Programming Concepts
Working in a fast-paced, innovative, multi-national corporation is preferable
Flexible, team oriented and Collaborative
Must have good communication skills
Quick learner and Self-driven