Zibtek offers Full stack development, Web design, and Digital marketing. Our experts serve Fortune 500s to midsize businesses and startups. Our agile methodologies enable us to effectively handle software projects of any scale and complexity, quickly and cost effectively.
Our 250 + experienced engineers, managers, and technology professionals collaborate between our 3 global locations and serve our clients throughout the entire software development lifecycle.
Services Include: Mobile app development, Web App Development, E-commerce, Enterprise Solutions, ERP & CRM Integration, U.S. managed offshore developers, Design, SEO/SEM/PPC, Cloud computing, Full Stack Development.
What Really Matters
• Solid understanding of software development in a multi-tier environment
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Creative, with a uncanny sense of design thinking and principles
• Self starter, focused and highly result-oriented
• Has built at least 2 products/apps in the past outside of academic coursework in a full-stack role
What Matters Somewhat
• Good at React, PHP
• Full stack development skills
• Experience in working with REST APIs
• Familiar with visualization libraries and database technologies
• Your participation and success in competitive programming
• The school that you come from
What Does Not Matter
• Your scores and grades in school
• Previous job experience
- - Strong architecture and design skills and keen business sense.
- - Strong core server-side technologies experience (Java), database design & performance tuning exposure.
- - Strong OO design skills, knowledge of frameworks such as Spring/ Spring Boot/ exposure to functional programming a plus.
- - Good knowledge of nodeJS/ noSQL a definite plus.
- - Good exposure to front end/UI skills (JS, HTML, Angular).
- - Good exposure to configuration management, testing, deployment.
- - Deep knowhow of data structures, algorithms.
- - Hands on development across technologies
We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full-stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development team to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
Skill Set required
- Proven experience as a full-stack developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with MongoDB, web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home in 2021 and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
What we are looking for:
Experience in building and re-engineering cloud based solutions on AWS.
Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming(OOPS) and design patterns is a must.
Hands-on development on Spring MVC framework.
Experience working on Java 8 or above.
Must have very good knowledge of RDBMS such as MySQL and performance tuning of the same.
Exposure to server-side and client-side caching mechanisms.
Ability to debug the applications and provide instant workable solutions.
Experience working on Elastic Search / Kafka / Kubernetes or all is a nice to have.
• 3+ years of software development experience on web applications
• Experience in working in an onsite and offshore development model
• Must have hands-on design and development experience in Cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure), Kubernetes, Microservices,
Java, J2EE, Spring/Boot, Hibernate, JUnit and Integration with front end via rest interfaces.
• Must have Hands-on experience in Multi-threading, Non-blocking IO, Kafka, JMS
• Strong integration background required. Experience with Microservices, REST, JSON and APIs is required
• Experience with as many of the following is highly desirable: Tomcat, Node.js, XML, XSLT, XPath, Web Services,
MongoDB, MYSQL, and query performance tuning
• Experience with code management and continuous integration techniques and tools such as Maven, Gradle, Github,
JMeter, Jenkins, NPM etc. is highly desirable
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals and working knowledge in data structures, algorithms, problem-solving and
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life
cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and
• Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
• Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
• Experience with Agile software development in a UNIX/Linux environment
• Experience with system architecture/design
As a Software Engineer at Quince, you'll be responsible for designing and building scalable infrastructure and build applications to solve some very interesting problems in the logistics and finance tech space.
- Design and architect solutions on the cloud for various business problems with workflow efficiency and scale in mind.
- Be on the forefront with the business team to learn, understand, identify and translate function requirements into technical opportunities.
- End-to-end ownership - from scoping the requirements to the final delivery of the solution with keen eye to details and quality.
- Build and improve logistics components for this innovative M2C supply-chain model.
- Build and maintain scalable ETL data pipelines.
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD in Computer Science or closely related subject.
- 1-5 years of experience in building software solutions.
- Good at data structures and their practical applications.
- Proficiency in Kotlin, Java, Python.
- Experience in deploying and maintaining applications on cloud platforms (Ex: AWS, Google cloud).
- Proficiency with SQL and databases - relational and/or nosql (Snowflakes, AWS RedShift, etc).
- Experience with messaging middleware such as Kafka is good to have.
- Extensive experience in building REST APIs
- Experience in building, managing, and enhancing backend / server-side development using java / java scripts. Expertise in NodeJS is preferred
- The person must have built systems that consume and process volumes of data from various sources. Experience in handling and managing data in NoSQL databases such as Mongodb.
- Extensive experience of building custom UI for web using the popular frameworks like angular and react. Experience in developing mobile UI is nice to have
- Experience of working with code repositories such as Github and GitLab.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience of working on Cloud environments and experience in AWS is preferred.
- Experience in Dockers and Kubernetes for deployments
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
- Design and documentation of the CashLobe technology stack
- Code / implement the CashLobe technology stack
- Deploy and maintain the CashLobe technology stack
- Engage with leadership team to help evolve the CashLobe technology stack offerings
Good to have:
- Have pre-built deployment pipelines CI/CD across environments DEV/STAGING/PROD
- Knowledge of developing using Python and specifically the data/number crunching frameworks like NumPy, pandas, scikit, etc.
- Experience in the Fintech domain and specifically the banking & accounting systems
– We are looking for a kick ass software engineer with exceptional skills in data structures, algorithms, core java, and distributed systems. If you think you have it in you to deliver on aggressive timelines, have the hunger for growth, don’t like giving excuses, contribute to product features, be hands-on and deliver a world-class product, then we want to hear from you.
This is a predominantly back-end engineering role.
– You are a rockstar engineer with proven capabilities working on SaaS product and a passion for writing exception code.
– You are hungry for an opportunity to join a start-up and become a member of core platform team driving the company forward.
– You will be responsible for the delivery of product features as a part of the platform engineering team.
– You will be hands-on working on key features of the product.
– You will be responsible for design of back-end architectural changes and product features.
– You will have plenty of opportunity to learn and implement ideas to build products in efficient and cohesive manner.
– Understand the product mission, goals, and tasks and execute with the team to achieve them.
– Understand the design and architecture and build modules in accordance with it or recommend and make the necessary changes that adds more stability to our product.
– 4+ years of experience with hands-on experience in Core Java/Kotlin
– 2+ years of experience as a technical architect with responsibility for core features
– 4+ years of working experience in cloud-based systems
– 2+ years of experience working on distributed systems
– 2+ years of experience working on Kafka and Zookeeper
– Experience working on RxJava/ Reactive Programming
– Adept on design patterns and distributed systems
– Excellent verbal and written communication
– Proficient in building REST APIs to interact with relational and non-relational data sources
– Proficient in SQL and RDBMS
– Hands on experience in code and system optimization
– Experience in working with NoSQL databases is a plus
- Hands on Experience on PHP, Laravel, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, Linux
- Knowledge of open source platforms like Wordpress will be an added advantage.
- Experience on Angular JS or React is preferable
- Experience using and deploying on Linux.
- Experience in teams using CI / CD Pipeline - Git, Jenkins
- Experience working in agile methodology