problems into innovative technology solutions by creating and owning the technical vision of the
project and ensuring that the vision is achieved with a high level of quality. They are also
responsible for mentoring and coaching people and providing technology- related thought
leadership, including supporting sales activities.
The Java Platform Specialist will be responsible defining the application architecture with the
architect, owning and managing multiple tracks of work, validating designs, supporting
estimations, adhering to project development processes and best practices around agile project
management and delivery, implementing parts of the system architecture using best practices,
working with clients and stakeholders to understand the requirements and how they will be
implemented and managing team members. This will include designing technical solutions,
coding solutions, performing unit testing, conducting code reviews and design reviews, learning
new technologies, and becoming an expert in many parts of the system.
Do you have the following?
• Designed technical solutions based on the business requirements and the existing
architecture of a large and complex system
• Worked with the project manager in the estimation effort for projects and work to
identify and manage risk
• Conducted hands on development activities using Agile methodology for Java based
service oriented large and complex system
• Developed conceptual and technical design including use of Microservices Architecture
• Conducted Java application development/coding activities including design and code
• Documented technical design as well as other technical documents based on project’s
• Participated in and encourage interactive discussion during technical design and code
• Mentored junior team members
• Ensured adherence to continuous improvement practices as required meeting quality /
time to market imperatives
About Publicis Sapient
COMPANY - ACCION LABS
LOCATION - BENGALURU, PUNE, MUMBAI, CHENNAI, HYDERABAD
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - 4+ YEARS
NOTICE PERIOD - IMMEDIATE TO 10 DAYS
Senior Software Engineer/Lead - Java Full Stack [Primary: Microservices with Data Modelling]
- Experience working with enterprise/ distributed scalable systems
- Experience building services that are mission critical, serving requests at scale
- 4+ years of Full Software Development Life Cycle experience.
- Strong hands-on experience with Java full-stack development.
- Experience with Java(1.8)
- Experience with frameworks like Spring/ Spring Boot, Hibernate.
- Experience with technologies such as REST and/or SOAP web services.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB etc.
- Excellent verbal communication.
Good to have:
- Experience with modern front end frameworks (React, Angular or Vue) [Plus]
- Additional weightage for other backend technologies (Python, Kotlin) [Plus]
- Knowledge of Golang technology [Plus]
• Experience with working in a team, communicating well, and exercising initiative when presented with problems.Maintaining a detailed
architectural and implementation level understanding of modern cloud native platform technologies.
• Able to architecture, design and implementation of complex solutions but also able to engage non technical stakeholders.
• Experience developing web and stand-alone applications in Spring technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch
• Strong experience working with relational databases such as PostgreSQL, Mongo etc
• Good understanding of Git and different Git workflows.
• Experience with Authentication like SSO, AD, LDAP
• Experience with Microservices architecture
• Experience working in a SaaS Product (Optional)
• Experience in integrating/using 3rd party products like Elasticsearch, Solr, Kibana, Kafka
2.Experience with Node.JS or Spring boot preferred.
3.Experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
4.Proficient in API and microservices architecture.
5.API documentation / specification tools (e.g. Swagger).
6.Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability with API testing frameworks / testing documentation (e.g. K6, JMeter, SoapUI, Postman,etc.).
7.Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
8.Execution of software delivery. You are skilled at cloud architecture, testing, monitoring, alerting and are excited to apply these principles within the team.."
The ideal candidate must have extensive development experience of microservices using Java Spring Boot. In addition, they should know the installation, configuration, platform operations, and troubleshooting of API products. Besides, they should also have experience in API design, BaaS, Advanced proxies, Analytics, Developer Portal, and creating RESTful API patterns.
Develop and design RESTful microservices and APIs
Be involved in the development life cycle and would be doing definition and feasibility analysis
Apply latest software design techniques and contribute to the technical design of new solutions
Troubleshoot issues and solve problems where needed
Write object-oriented and maintainable code
Deliver quality results on time with minimal supervision
Work with multiple stakeholders involved in the project
Deliver APIs with standard documentation as per Open API standards
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
At least 3-5+ years of experience in developing APIs and microservices using Spring Boot
Expertise in Java
Hands-on Experience in OOPS concepts, Spring Boot, Spring 3.x, Spring Dependency Injection (IOC, MVC, JDBC, JMS, etc.), and hibernate or any other ORMs
Hands-on experience in web services-RESTful
Knowledge of Restful API design patterns
Working knowledge in Databases (SQL Server, Oracle) and SQL
Hands-on experience in NGINX (Webserver and Reverse proxy)
Hands-on experience in setting up MTLS between microservices
Hands-on experience in docker implementation
Hands-on experience in consuming SOAP services from microservices
Hands-on experience in application servers like Tomcat and WebLogic
Hands-on experience in any of Java IDE (Eclipse, IntelliJ)
Hands-on experience in dependency and build management tools preferably Maven
Familiarity with code versioning tools, like Git, SVN, and Mercurial
Familiarity with APIGEE API gateway
Familiarity with Node.js
Onsite - Bahrain
- Java basics, OOPs concepts, Thread concepts, Collections, Java 1.8 features
- Database: SQL Joins
- Experience in frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring boot etc..
Should have hands-on experience with Java, Spring Boot, Micro Services
Java Architect/Technical Lead-
- Deliver technical strategies and solutions, application development, and end-users services
- Lead projects to implement new or enhance existing functionalities including articulating requirements and translating them into effective technical solutions
- Build and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with team members across globe and customer stakeholders
- Work collaboratively as a team player to develop mutually acceptable solutions, and act as a mentor to the team
- Solve problems and provide support, taking responsibility to make decisions when appropriate
- Effectively communicate with team members and customers, Be able to articulate technology to a non-technical audience
- Build relationships with technical team members in all offices
- Track and manage dependencies across lines of business and platforms, Maintain technical risks register with mitigations
- Create or maintain architectural artifacts like architectural overview, architectural decisions, integrations diagram, non-functional requirements
- Collaborate with other technical team members and create a forum for sharing knowledge
- Come up with innovative ideas to improve quality in delivery
- Deploy, administer and support Microservices components in a RedHat OpenShift environment
- Should be hands-on and be ready to write complex code while mentoring junior developers to learn
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment and lead by example
Skills & Experience-
- Experience in the following areas are preferred – Microservices, Spring Boot, Spring Security with OAuth2, SOAP and SOAP UI, Jenkins configuration, AngularJS, RedHat PaaS (RHEL, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Camel, Fuse)
- Well versed in front end and back end development
- Good understanding of encryption technology
- Knowledge of infrastructure especially cloud infrastructure is desirable
- Should be conversant with DevOps methodologies
- At least 3 years of experience as a technical lead – coaching, presenting architectural/design elements to customers and team members
- Should possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Should have experience reviewing code for team members and etching out a concrete code quality plan
- Should have at least two years of experience working on projects using Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Should have 2+ years of experience using JUnit on projects
- Consistent incorporation of best practices and standards while coding; in particular: secure coding practices
- Good Exposure to building secure and scalable applications
- At least 4+ years handling customers directly should have presented architecture artifacts and technical solutions to customers and influenced customers
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills – should be able to influence customer stakeholders and senior management
- Team player and ability to work proactively, provide mentorship and directions to the team and making technical decisions independently
- BE/MCA or equivalent area
- 15-20 years of software industry experience
Job role & responsibilities:
Full Stack Sr. Java Developer with competencies focused on :
- Experience in the Java 8 , Spring boot , Struct etc.
- Good Experience with AWS Cloud Platform and its related services.
- CI/CD deployments using GitLab and Docker Containers etc.
Here are few responsibilities on the job:
- Gather & analyse requirements , design, develop , test and perform root cause analysis.
- Actively participate in technical brainstorming session for solution building
- Provide technical guidance to team members if needed.
- Develop and Support Application Integration requirements etc.
- Participate in code reviews and design sessions etc.
Must Haves skillset : Java 8, Spring Boot , Microservices and AWS ; Should have worked with Offshore , mentor and coach them to deliver.
Secondary / Nice To Have : Java Structs Framework , Angular JS, Aurora
Good for you to have
UI_UX Engineer (Cloud platform)
MVC Framework (Desirable): Grails, Struts or Spring MVC
Scripting (Desirable): Groovy, Perl, python, shell or ruby.
You will definitely possess these technical skills
Working Knowledge (must): Web application development.
Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
Application Server: JBoss/Wild-fly, Web logic or Web sphere
Strong kowledge in Java and spring and Angular JS.
Good Knowledge in Angular js, Should have done end to end implementation.
Experience in Java (2+ years)
- Experience in SprintBoot(2+years)
- Good Knowledge of Microservice Concept
- Framework: Springboot, Spring Security, JAX-RS, Hystrix, Kafka
- ORM: Spring Data JPA. Hibernate
- Cloud Service: AWS(MSK, S3), Serverless lambda Functions
- Build tools: Maven, Gradle