we are arranging a virtual walk-in on Saturday 21 st May' 22
for Java Developers from 0 to 7 years of experience.
Kindly drop in your CV's with subject line: Virtual Walk-In 21st May
· Job Location: Work from Home
· Salary Package: As per Company Standards
· Core Java, J2EE,
· Spring Core and Spring MVC, Sprint Boot, Spring Security,
· JDBC, Hibernate, RESTful APIs, SOAP WebServices
· Junit or Mockito frameworks
· Maven, Git
· Knowledge Data Structures,
· SQL, MySQL
· Designing relational database schemas
· Basics of AWS, Cloud, Microservices
Must have strong knowledge and experience in Agile based software development methodologies. Knowledge of an Agile tool like Jira.
Strong knowledge of working in Integrations of 3rd party APIs and creating the new APIs.
Must have good knowledge of creating Flow diagrams, UMLs and all the required documentations.
Must have Team Lead exposure
About Beauto Systems Private Limited
Deep-Rooted.Co is on a mission to get Fresh, Clean, Community (Local farmer) produce from harvest to reach your home with a promise of quality first! Our values are rooted in trust, convenience, and dependability, with a bunch of learning & fun thrown in.
Founded out of Bangalore by Arvind, Avinash, Guru and Santosh, with the support of our Investors Accel, Omnivore & Mayfield, we raised $7.5 million in Seed, Series A and Debt funding till date from investors include ACCEL, Omnivore, Mayfield among others. Our brand Deep-Rooted.Co which was launched in August 2020 was the first of its kind as India’s Fruits & Vegetables (F&V) which is present in Bangalore & Hyderabad and on a journey of expansion to newer cities which will be managed seamlessly through a Tech platform that has been designed and built to transform the Agri-Tech sector.
Deep-Rooted.Co is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Looking for Transformational Developers
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, applications.
You will be part of the Engineering team that works on transformational applications in Agri Tech. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing to deployment.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
Purpose of the role:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
We are looking for a self-starter/ Full Stack Developer who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment. Proficient at programming and interacting with APIs and good knowledge of RESTful design. Customer-focused reacts well to changes, works with teams, and is able to multitask. A natural communicator who can articulate and express thoughts and explain technical concepts in clear, plain English (both written and verbal)
Position Type: Full-Time
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA/Relevant Degree in Computer Science.
Experience: 3+ years of hands-on experience in Front-end & Backend
Reports to: Development Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react
- Strong experience using a client-side MVC framework such as NodeJS, React JS, NextJS, Redux.
- Strong experience in feather JS is a plus
- Familiarity with common stacks & tech stacks.
- Strong knowledge in databases MySQL, MongoDB, web servers Apache, and UI/UX design.
- Top-notch programming skills and write code for robust software design.
- Experience in responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and website performance.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
- Experience in object-oriented design skills.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of how browsers and DOM work.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
- F&B (Food and Beverages) domain experience is a plus.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
Nature of project – Product development.
Key skills: Java full stack developer with React Js experience.
- Advance the state of the art in building Microservices with Java and frontend applications with React JS.
- Design and Develop Cloud based, web applications for SMBs
- Design and develop the front end for customer-facing applications using MVC framework
- Design and develop supporting components and Microservices for the backend tiers focusing on fault-tolerance and scalability in a multi-tenant B2B2C environment
- Team with top-notch engineers, product managers, Dev Ops and QA following agile development methodologies
- Review functional requirements, providing technical feedback on feasibility and architectural approach and framework.
- Develop technical specifications
- Contribute to test plan development.
- Create Prototype and/or Proof of Concepts (POCs) when necessary
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentor junior engineers and new team members, perform code reviews and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Manage and maintain Cloud infrastructure
- Maintain and improve the functionality and performance of the existing web applications; refactor legacy codebase
- Help shape and execute the technical roadmap to develop next generation features; integrate corporate- and product-level architecture principles and goals into the teams project work through designs, implementation strategies, and project planning.
- Drive a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement, and evidence-based data driven decision making in the organization.
- Lead team in software development best practices including Peer Code Review, Unit testing, Automated Deployments, and Automated Testing.
- Write technical documentation
We are an upcoming profitable social enterprise and as a a part of the team we are looking for a candidate who can work with our team to build better analytics and intellegence into our platform Prabhaav.
We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
Technical Skills we are looking for are:
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Coding Abilities in HTML , PHP , JS , JSP – Server let , JAVA , DevOps(basic Knowledge).
- Additional Skills (preferred) : NodeJS , Python , Angular JS .
- System Administrator Experience : Linux (Ubuntu/RedHat) , Windows CE-Embedded.
- Data Base Experience : MySQL , Posgres , Mongo DB.
- Data Format Experience : JSON , XML , AJAX , JQuery.
- Should have Depth in software Architecture Design especially for Stand-Alone Software As Product , or SaaS Platform Experience.
- Should have Basic Experience/knowledge in Micro-Services , Rest API’s and SOAP methodologies.
- Should have built some backend architecture for Long Standing Applications.
- Good HTML Design Sense.
- Experience with AWS Services like EC2 and LightSail is Preferred.
- Testing and deploying programs and systems
- Fixing and improving existing software
- Good Understanding of OOP’s and Similar Concepts.
- Research on New JS Methodologies like React Js and Angular Js
Experience areas we are looking for:
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineeror similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
Bring in a "can-do" attitude.
Passion towards technology and software engineering - blogging, open-source, pet projects, conference talks
Participate in a highly fluid environment applying agile software development principles
Carry out unit tests and other quality control mechanisms to inform and validate the designs and code
Work with customers to bring an end to end perspective of the problem
Ability to ask the right questions and communicate your ideas with clarity
Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders and take complete ownership
Participate actively in building one of the strongest technology organizations.
As a Software Engineer :
Quickly adapt to our startup environment which is both demanding and fast-paced (but is also a lot of fun)
Eager in learning new concepts, technologies and be productive in a short time
Convert a raw idea into usable real-life software products
Good understanding and working knowledge of technologies worked
Demonstrate good problem-solving skills
Write modular, readable, and maintainable code
Own and be able to manage a small to medium-sized project
Demonstrate the ability to guide and coach a new team member or fresher.
Java Springboot Developer
- Java Springboot - Support end-end management of the APIs over its entire lifecycle
- Work with various application teams to understand their business needs and requirements for the API implementation
- Ensure API documentation is created and remains up to date
- Ensure code and design quality with appropriate logging, monitoring, tracing, and security standards in place
- Help troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the API platform, API accessibility and API deployments
- Perform root cause analysis for Production issues and come up with solutions that will prevent them from happening in the future
- Governance, Event Driven Architecture, message-based architectures, and caching strategies and frameworks.
- Participate and contribute in grooming technical user stories impacting integration
Who You Are
To qualify for this position, you should meet the following requirements:
- More than 6 years of experience in development, and implementation of enterprise-wide solutions based on Java Technologies (Java, J2EE, Webservices/Spring)
- At least 3-5 years of hands on experience with design, development and implementation of Spring Boot, Microservices
- Experience in Deploying Microservices (spring-boot, node's)
- Good understanding of security protocols (e.g. OAuth, SAML)
- Excellent analytical, oral, written communication and presentation skills with ability to interact with global delivery technical teams.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
We are looking for FULL STACK- JAVA Professionals @ Winsoft Technologies (I) Pvt Ltd
Experience - 4+ Years relevant
Location - Pune (Remote working facility available)
Benefits - Competitive CTC and other rewarding benefits
What we are looking for -
- Full-stack developers to be a part of our high-performance team.
- You will work from requirements drawn up by Product Managers and Senior Developers to devising top-notch visualization using SVG graphics, Angular, and React JS.
- Collaborate with highly specialized engineers for building microservices with polyglot persistence.
Must-Have Expertise in Java, Spring Boot, Rest API, ReactJs, Angular JS 2+, PostgreSQL, multithreading
Desirable Skills - ELK Stack (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana), D3, Angular 8, JMS (Kafka or ActiveMQ), SNMP, Shell Scripting, Git, Redis, Docker
If you are interested in an exciting role with learning and rewards, do apply.
Opportunity to work as a Technical lead.
Company : Splenta Systems Pvt Ltd
Job location : Bangalore
- As a Java Full-stack Engineer or as Java Back-end Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing Microservices based application workloads on cloud platform.
- You should have expertise in building/implementing Microservices solution components and be able to put them on cloud platform with necessary configurations.
Top Skills : Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Microservices Architecture & API Design, Cloud Deployment, DevOps CICD and TDD.
- Should be able to provide technical direction and be hands-on with implementation skills for build new age application workloads with proper design considerations and align with overall architecture goals.
- The implementation should meet both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Able to lead team and multitask across different role expectations seamlessly - developer, Tech Lead, Designer.
- Create and review design and implement solution artefacts
- Proactively provide guidance on engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices for the development team.
- Able to design and implement e2e testing while adopting TDD and setting up required tooling infrastructure for automation.
- To help technical team with any code difficulties and manage task distribution and delivery for assigned team members
- Assist in qualifying team members addition by conducting technical interveiew
- 4-5 years of experience in application development and deployment,
- Good technical design skills, implementing complex solutions on cloud.
- Have application specific configurations and troubleshooting experience.
- Design and implementation experience in asynchronous applications - event based.
- Application implementation with REST APIs and message integration workflows.
- Ability to implement and analyze application diagnostics and telemetry both from application and from platform.
Team Collaboration must have :
- Customer-oriented, diligent, proactive, focused on achieving customer's business objectives as top priority.
- Able to work successfully both individually and as a team member.
- Easy-going, friendly, communicative, positive in relations with colleagues.
You are a motivated and energetic rockstar full stack developer. Go-getter, think out of box to create awesome front-end (jQuery or ReactJS) and back-end (APIs) of an application platform.
- Develop web apps using jQuery or ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, PHP Advanced, any MVC framework and Ajax.
- Hands on knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience of setting up a production workflow with git and cloud deployment will be plus.
- Knowledge of web technologies such as NodeJS, ReactJS, VueJS etc will be plus
// must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
// willingness to learn and improvise skills
// "NEVER SAY NO" attitude towards new and challenging projects
// good verbal and communication skills
// excel in a fast-paced startup-like environment. Should be goal-orientated and be able to work without any supervision or mentorship.