Safety Connect is a growing company in the domain of field force and road safety.
We are looking for a high-energy and dynamic Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team and fix quality meetings with potential customers. This role will be responsible for servicing outbound sales with a focus on generating, qualifying, and engaging all prospective clients. This role is one of the first touchpoints for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle.
This position requires outbound cold calling, emailing, qualification, and tight collaboration with the Business Development Manager (BDM) to generate new opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Primary responsibility would be to generate demand and move leads through the pipeline and convert them into sales qualified leads.
• Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
• Develop and execute a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts.
• Quickly learn about the product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to respond to objections.
• Follow-up on leads and provide appropriate information to foster relationships.
• Educate leads on our product and nurture them until they are qualified and ready to talk with BDM.
• Schedule meetings and demos for BDM.
Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
Self-motivated with diligent work ethic, Experience with CRM applications.
1-3 years of experience as an Inside Sales Representative in SaaS/ B2B.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
About IoTRL Connect Pvt Ltd
About the company:Our client is Entertainment Network owns 73 frequencies and is advertising partner for another 3, across 63 cities, making it India’s largest private FM radio broadcaster.
SOME BEST THINGS ABOUT THE JOB:
· Opportunity to work on leading brands across all categories
· Opportunity to work on interesting ideas and concepts by engaging closely with the creative team of Mirchi
WHAT YOUR DAY JOB LOOKS LIKE:
· Brand Solution – Lead conversation with the clients/agencies for all digital content-led initiatives such as sponsorships, IP creation, alliances, co-branded videos, influencer-led & celeb-led content, social media amplification etc.
· Client Servicing – Interact with clients for briefs, approvals, campaign execution and feedback.
· Work closely with a internal and external creative teams to ideate basis client brief.
· Assist in execution of the campaign by working closely with internal and external execution partners.
· Good Communication Skills
· Ability to identify advertisers marketing objectives and suggest relevant digital products.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Strong branding focus
· Understanding of local advertising landscape & language is mandatory
Required Experience : (3-6 Years)
Industry - Information Technology & Services
Employment Type - Full Time
Location - Jaipur/Jodhpur (On-Site)
- Work on assigned Monthly/Quarterly Sales target.
- Research on prospects, leads and technologies involved. Must have worked on respective portals like Guru, Upwork etc..
- Verbal and Written Communication with leads.
- Draft proposals and initiate the calls.
- Coordinate with various dept for conversions.
Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Requirements and skills
Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
Proficiency in English
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
Fast learner and passion for sales
Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Skills - Sales, Inside sales,
Location - Mohali
Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts. ● Handle customer queries ● Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales. ● Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed. ● Enter and update customer information in the database. ● Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
Looking to launch your career in Sales & Marketing? NuVeda is the perfect launchpad for you!
Who we are?
A two-time award winner for the best product from eLearning Industry (2022), NuVeda established in 2006, is a fast-growing SaaS company with offices in Minneapolis, Chennai & Bangalore.
What do we do?
As a strategic growth partner in learning and development, we help our Customers Design, Deliver & Manage all their learning interventions at scale, Measure the business impact and Monetize the learning assets.
Our Vision & Culture
With a vision to build the "Google of Learning", we thrive in an open and honest organization culture where Autonomy, Alignment to Purpose, Integrity, Continuous Learning and Development are fostered to be future ready.
We promise you an ambitious career path, compensation & benefits as per the industry standards and a team of high pots who pushes you to your limitless potential.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll play a crucial role in NuVeda’s Sales & Pipeline Generation Activities. You’ll be working closely with the Sales & Marketing Team to design outbound campaigns & generate qualified leads that will result in new business opportunities.
- Research, target, and identify new client opportunities on an ongoing basis.
- Develop targeted/personalized messaging for outbound cold calls, email, and LinkedIn outreach.
- Qualify prospects by understanding customer needs and budgets.
- Maintain a detailed database on the CRM with all customer communications.
- Collaborate with teammates and achieve quarterly milestones.
- Any graduate who is ambitious, energetic, and highly motivated to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in B2B SaaS Lead Generation is preferred.
- Knowledge of the SaaS ecosystem is preferred.
- Record of meeting and exceeding quotas and understanding of conversion metrics.
- Working experience in using social media tools (LinkedIn), lead generation tools (Apollo.io) and CRM tools (Zoho or others).
- Ability to work on omnichannel lead generation tactics.
- Ability to launch & orchestrate new content-based Sales Development campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Client Communication & Handling
- Providing demos to clients as required
- Lead Generation
- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Coordinating with clients for time to time updating services
- This job will be purely field Marketing job.
Tacnik is an award-winning technology startup founded in 2016, Tacnik’s USP is its ability to combine myriad technologies — Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, IoT, Gesture Technology, App Development & Game Development— to create holistic experiences for clients.
We are looking for a tenacious Client Relations Specialist to become the face of the organization by being the first point of contact for incoming & outbound leads. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and can understand the jargon of technical teams and clients' needs, helping to facilitate communication among those groups. The core responsibility will include lead nurturing & onboarding clients along with closely working on the CRM tool and strategizing based on various parameters such as clients' demographics. Experience of working within a sales team (for technology-based products) and a track record of working closely with product managers and clients (directly) is preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent technology skills and use of web-based applications
Confident speaker & a passion for relationship building
Highly creative with a focus on problem-solving
Excellent organizational skills
Good data analysis skills
Strong grasp of MS Office
Resilience and persistence
Handling and directing sales enquiries.
Nurturing incoming deals and leads into prospective clients - Providing product demos & answering client’s questions & concerns.
Negotiating deliverables, commercials & timelines with clients.
Manage confirmed projects: o Review and approve proposals or requests, providing supporting material.
Align product team and client on expectations, deliverables & timelines.
Build, update & manage insightful analytical reports for clients & for the company to evaluate ROI.
Understand client expectations & challenges of technologies to negotiate possible deliverables. Perform competitor analysis to understand features and improve product.
Managing & maintaining deals & projects on our cloud-based CRM system.
Communicating internally to brief colleagues on opportunities and pipeline status.
About the role:
We are looking for a highly motivated, highly energetic, results-driven Lead Generation Intern to join us.
As a Lead Generation Intern, you will be responsible for client prospecting; maintaining prospect database; fix meetings with prospects for the Sales team; and generating summarized reports of their key findings.
* Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
What we expect:
Must be qualified in BE/BCA/BTECH/BBA/MCA/MTECH
Candidates starting or pursuing MBA/PGDM/MMS Marketing preferred
Any prior experience in a customer-facing, lead generation, or sales role is preferred
Any experience of using CRM & social media tools will be useful
Experience of cold calling, writing cold email communication
What is in it for you?
We offer incentive pay-out on every deal closed from your converted lead
Certificate of internship completion
Our friendly yet focused approach to work promises a lot of fun times
About Intugine Technologies:
Intugine Technologies is a Bangalore based IoT company started in 2013 within the walls of IIT Kharagpur. The company launched itself with a smart ring called Nimble. The company now aims to revolutionize the logistics sector of India, which is still at its nascent stage as compared to its foreign counterparts. Intugine Technologies is already leaving an impact in the logistics sector by working with flourishing start-ups like Flipkart, big enterprises like Philips, and 3PL companies like Mahindra Logistics.
Our team comprises of ambitious, reliable, and witty people who love to play around; while getting the job done. We are looking for smart and adventurous people who relish an opportunity to solve intricate problems. If you want to make an impact with your work, then Intugine is the right place for you.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives as you will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest in the company.
- Maintain and expand the Company's database of prospects within the assigned territory.
- Understand customer needs and requirements and brief the sales manager.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Following up on sales inquiries from customers.
- Account management when required for existing customers.
- Proven lead generation experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
What can you expect at Intugine?
A young team of like-minded, intellectually curious colleagues working together in a high paced learning environment with a flat hierarchy. An open environment where there would be continuous mentorship to help you achieve your peak potential.