Exp - 2+ Yrs
Skills - Java & SQL
Location - Vikhroli, Mumbai
*Need candidates from Mumbai location only*
NP - Immediate
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Location: Remote | India
Employment Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Who We Are
Fabric is the new commerce infrastructure for the Internet. Our mission is to accelerate the GMV of the Internet by providing a platform and ecosystem to fundamentally change the way commerce happens in a multi-channel world.
We're building a future where Direct-to-Consumer Brands, Retailers, and B2B Businesses (wholesalers, manufacturers, and distributors) have the commerce capabilities that today are only afforded by Marketplace organizations with billions of dollars in R&D. We’re building a future where the customer experience of discovery, shopping, or replenishment is individualized, delightful, and seamless in all channels. We’re building a future where merchandising, marketing, and commerce operations teams have intelligent, powerful, and practical tools to best serve their customers and grow every channel of commerce. We’re building a future where developers have a platform that is highly secure, scalable, the most adaptable, and simplest to build upon.
We are a team of passionate people who love what we do. Join us to build the new commerce fabric for the internet.
The Software Development Engineer – Back-End, partners with Product, Engineering and Design teams to deliver new features and enhancements for YDV’s new eCommerce platform. This position focuses on providing eCommerce and related technology expertise to design, develop, and support of on-line, customer facing, eCommerce products.
The successful candidate will have experience of a strong, hands-on technologist. A person who is comfortable with multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment is required. Work with other engineers, managers, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop product features that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles
- Design and implement high performance scalable data centric serverless microservices
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and roll out applications with cross-functional impact
- Independently design, code, and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Own continuous improvement and fine tuning of API performance, scalability and security
- Flexible approach to analyzing technical issues and clearly communicating recommendations/solutions
- Proficient in agile development methodologies
- Expected to deliver consistently with little supervision
- 5 - 9 years of professional experience
- Proven ability to define and implement effective software development methodologies
- Experience development of large scale consumer facing micro-services solution.
- Experience building server-less solutions is highly-preferred
Understanding of SDLC & OOPs concepts.
Must have experience with ASP.NET with C#
Good knowledge of SQL server / POSTGreSQL database
Ability to design Web architecture.
Ability to bug fixing in existing projects.
Knowledge of functions, procedure, triggers.
Ability to write optimized sql query.
Good knowledge of developing Desktop Application
Knowledge of WCF, Web Services and file management.
Knowledge of digital signature is preferred.
Roles And responsibilities-
Should be able to work in a team environment.
Strong in Software Development and Problem Solving Skills.
Design, Develop and Unit Test software independently.
Also should be able to understand the existing applications and should be in position to reengineer the codes to latest .Net technologies.
Freshers: Should have B.Tech background and should have strong in problem solving skills.
About Rara Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- 5 - 7 years Experience with the following technologies: Core Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Creating API, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL/PLSQL, messaging architecture, REST/Web services, Linux
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- 4+ years of Java, J2EE development experience
- Strong technical development experience in effectively writing code, performing code reviews, and implementing best practices on configuration management and code refactoring
- Experience in working with vendor applications
- Experience in making optimized queries to MySQL database
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- A delivery-focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction
- Experience in Agile development techniques, including Scrum
- Experience implementing and/or using Git
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 4+ years of object-oriented Java / J2EE development
• Full SDLC experience (requirements gathering, architecture, development,
• Experience with Spring (MVC, IOP/DI, REST, Security) &
• Experience with SOAP / REST web services
• Knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of No SQL concepts, understanding of Solr, Redis and Mongo
DB is desirable
• Understanding concepts of CDN & Content Management
• Must have worked on any one messaging solutions
• Bonus Points for micro service design and development experience
• Bonus points for any mobile development experience
• Used Agile methodology
• Experience leading or working with cross geography teams
• Bonus Points for experience working on Unix, shell scripting & Build
• Experience in performance optimization is an added advantage
The candidate will be responsible for working on .NET based projects for our clients in USA. The candidate must be self-motivated and quick learner. The candidate should also be able to communicate with the client on a regular basis and gather requirements from the client, provide updates. The work would be in ASP.NET / VB.NET and C# with SQL Server databases. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining existing web applications as well as implement new applications based on client requirements.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have 3+ years experience in ASP.Net with C# and VB.NET
- Must have at least 2 years experience in SQL Server
- Must have experience working with SOAP and REST Web Services
- Must have experience with SSRS and SSIS
- Must have some experience with MVC framework and Angular JS
- Must be able to work with basic CSS and HTML
- Experience with Reporting Services, WCF, etc would be a strong positive
Ecperience- Minimum 3 years
Location - Ahmedabad
• Analyze user and system requirements
• Design flowcharts to illustrate software solutions
• Write efficient code based on feature specifications
• Develop user interfaces
• Prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Design database architecture
• Test and debug Java applications
• Validate software functionality and security
• Work experience on Java, Spring, Strurts , Hibernate, Microservice etc.
• Experience building Java EE applications.
• God knowledge of Database tool, Frontend Skills.
• Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
• Good knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
• Experience with test-driven development
• Problem-solving skills
- Own and drive business features into tech requirements
- Design & develop large scale real time server side systems
- Quickly create quality prototypes
- Staying updated on emerging technologies
- Ensuring that all deliverables adhere to our world class standards
- Promote coding best practices
- Mentor and develop junior developers in the team
- 4+ years of relevant experience as described below
- Excellent grasp of Core Java, Multi Threading and OO design patterns
- Experience with Scala, functional, reactive programming and Akka/Play is a plus
- Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Solid grasp of large scale distributed real time systems
- Prior experience on building a scalable and resilient micro service
- Solid understanding of relational databases, NoSQL databases and Caching systems
- Good understanding of Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop is a plus
- Experience on one of AWS, Azure or GCP
Who you are
- You have excellent and effective communication and collaborative skills
- You love problem solving
- You stay up to date with the latest technologies and then apply them in real life
- You love paying attention to detail
- You thrive in meeting tight deadlines and prioritising workloads
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience within the field
- Java| Spring Boot | Spring MVC | Multi-Threading Concepts|RestFull Web services | Soup Web services
- Handling several payment projects EMV POS, mobile-POS, CARD Payments, Mobile Payments, Payment Gateway, Payment Switch, and Digital Wallet.
- Experience in developing and maintaining highly concurrent and scalable applications
- Experience in developing applications that comply to security guidelines
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of good coding practices and standards, including object-oriented design
- Attention to details and a good team player - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge of Core Java, JSP, Servlets & MVC, Spring
- Good knowledge of Java Script, Ajax
- Good knowledge of My SQL database server
- Experience in working with IDE like Eclipse or Netbeans
- Knowledge of Spring would be an advantage
- Great problem-solving attitude
- Strong OOP & OOAD fundamentals
- Knowledge of Java EE Design pattern
- Technical hands on Spring, Spring Security, Hibernate, JPA, Struts, OO JS, XML, Webservices (Restful, JAX-WS).
- Nice to have knowledge of Liferay, Amazon EC2, Google App Engine, Restful services, jQuery, YUI, EstJS (Sencha), frameworks.
- Understand the BRS / SRS document
- Coordinate with Team lead/DBA to understand the System design and Database design
- Development and Unit Testing
- Bug fixing and Change Request implementation