Required Skills: Cold Calling, Email Campaign, Professional Networks (LinkedIn)
- Thorough understanding of IT products and services.
- Proficient in mining & managing data through database portals & professional networks.
- Generate appointments through activities like cold calls, email campaigns, and professional networking.
- Ensure accurate procedures are followed for cold calling, email campaigns, and professional networking activities to generate appointments.
- Maintain a systematic follow-up process to nurture leads not yet ready for an appointment.
- Proficiency in using the Zoho CRM system
- Meet quarterly and yearly targets as assigned.
- Maintain a healthy lead-generation pipeline.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and phone skills
- Ability to set up appointments proficiently using all inside sales activities.
- Proven track record in cold calling, email marketing, lead generation, and networking with professionals
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with strong multitasking abilities, able to work independently or collaboratively within a team.
- Familiarity with CRM, major database portals and professional networking platforms
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Job Title:- Business Development Representative (Founding member)
Job Location:- Remote
Qrata matches top talent with global career opportunities from the world’s leading digital companies including some of the world’s fastest growing start-ups using qrata’s talent marketplaces. To sign-up please visit Qrata Talent Sign-Up
We are currently scouting for Business Development Representative (Founding member)
Our Client Story:
They are building new-age billing and pricing infrastructure for SaaS companies. As SaaS pricing evolves from vanilla subscription based models to more granular usage based models, billing and pricing infrastructure needs to be completely reimagined.
It is founded by two folks who sold their previous start-ups to Snapdeal and Gaana respectively. They have experience at organizations such as Google, Basepair, Elevation Capital, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi and Harvard Business School. We are funded by marquee global investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
What you will do:
We are building our founding team, and are looking for:
- engineers who can optimize for quick iteration, fast deployment and having a great developer experience.
- sales, marketing and growth folks who are excited to push the envelope on GTM (go to market) innovation
You should be excited about learning and meaningfully shaping the trajectory of an early stage startup from Day 0 in its journey.
In order to succeed, SaaS companies need to innovate not only on product, but also GTM (go to market). An innovative, multi-pronged GTM approach is critical to stand out and attract customers.
The good part is that we are building a “pain-killer”, as opposed to a “vitamin”, which makes it much easier to sell and market 🙂 The pain is severe, the product is best in class, and the market is huge - it doesn’t get better than this.
We are selling to the mid-market and enterprise, with a fairly high touch sales process. We are setting up best-in-class sales machinery to scalably and predictably drive revenue.
What you can expect:
- Ownership and autonomy: As a founding team member, you have immense responsibility. You own and drive the execution.
- Learning: You will work on challenging problems and engage in some of the most meaningful work of your life.
- You will have to figure out our Go-To-Market playbook from scratch - channels, messaging, discovery, demos, sales cycle, personas, nurturing, partnerships etc. Expect a whole lot of iteration and first principles thinking.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and know how to have fun :)
- Health of our team is most important to us. Balance work with life - be productive, not busy.
- Being remote first, we thrive via async communication.
- Flexibility: Remote - work from wherever you are in the world; If you prefer coming to office in person, we have a physical space in Indiranagar, Bangalore 🙂
- Compensation: We offer competitive salary with generous ESOPs
- Benefits (for full time roles):
- Health insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Learning and development budget
- Team events and company offsites
- Maternity and Paternity benefits
- Company laptop
The Sales Associate is responsible for reaching out to potential leads through LinkedIn Sales Navigator and email to generate sales opportunities. This role requires a proactive and organized individual with strong communication skills and a goal-oriented approach.
1. Lead Generation: - Utilize LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify potential leads within the target market. - Create and maintain a list of leads with detailed information for further engagement.
2. Messaging on LinkedIn Sales Navigator: - Craft personalized and compelling messages to initiate conversations with leads. - Engage with leads by showcasing the value of the company's products or services. - Establish and maintain professional and meaningful connections on LinkedIn.
3. Email Outreach: - Develop effective email templates and messaging strategies to contact leads. - Send personalized emails to leads, introducing the company's offerings and benefits. - Follow up with email communications to nurture leads and move them through the sales funnel.
4. Lead Qualification: - Gather essential information from leads to determine their level of interest and potential as sales prospects. - Assess and categorize leads based on predefined criteria.
5. Data Management: - Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all interactions with leads. - Keep track of response rates and lead progress, providing regular reports to the sales team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in LinkedIn Sales Navigator and email outreach tools.
- Adept at data entry and record-keeping.
- Adaptable, with a willingness to learn and adapt to changing market conditions.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build professional relationships.
Looking to launch your career in Sales & Marketing? NuVeda is the perfect launchpad for you!
Who we are?
A two-time award winner for the best product from eLearning Industry (2022), NuVeda established in 2006, is a fast-growing SaaS company with offices in Minneapolis, Chennai & Bangalore.
What do we do?
As a strategic growth partner in learning and development, we help our Customers Design, Deliver & Manage all their learning interventions at scale, Measure the business impact and Monetize the learning assets.
Our Vision & Culture
With a vision to build the "Google of Learning", we thrive in an open and honest organization culture where Autonomy, Alignment to Purpose, Integrity, Continuous Learning and Development are fostered to be future ready.
We promise you an ambitious career path, compensation & benefits as per the industry standards and a team of high pots who pushes you to your limitless potential.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll play a crucial role in NuVeda’s Sales & Pipeline Generation Activities. You’ll be working closely with the Sales & Marketing Team to design outbound campaigns & generate qualified leads that will result in new business opportunities.
- Research, target, and identify new client opportunities on an ongoing basis.
- Develop targeted/personalized messaging for outbound cold calls, email, and LinkedIn outreach.
- Qualify prospects by understanding customer needs and budgets.
- Maintain a detailed database on the CRM with all customer communications.
- Collaborate with teammates and achieve quarterly milestones.
- Any graduate who is ambitious, energetic, and highly motivated to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in B2B SaaS Lead Generation is preferred.
- Knowledge of the SaaS ecosystem is preferred.
- Record of meeting and exceeding quotas and understanding of conversion metrics.
- Working experience in using social media tools (LinkedIn), lead generation tools (Apollo.io) and CRM tools (Zoho or others).
- Ability to work on omnichannel lead generation tactics.
- Ability to launch & orchestrate new content-based Sales Development campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills.
Location: Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon
Experience: 6 Months - 2 Years
Salary: 20k to 25k (Incentives)
Mode: Full-Time (Work from Office)
Shift: UK (9 hours shift including 1 hour break)
Days: 5 Days working
- Candidate must have minimum 6 months experience of International Sales/Lead generation
- Excellent English Communication skills
- Good at negotiation & closing the deals by his own end
- Both side cab & Meals provided by the company
- Fresher / Domestic Sales candidates are Not Allowed
- Qualification - Any Graduate
Interested candidates can apply.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create interest in Metapercept solutions through social media, mail outreach, LinkedIn, and other channels.
- Generate leads and appointments, contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Help drive revenue within targeted accounts.
- Meet annual growth targets.
- Provide ongoing opportunity forecasting.
- Promote a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Researching organizations to find new opportunities.
- Developing goals for business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Highly motivated and have a hunter mentality.
- Excellent listening, writing, and communication skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimum guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must have experience in generating leads for IT services like Mobile App, Software Development, Web Application ( For International Market )
- Lead generation of new leads for regular sales cycles for IT Industry.
- Good Knowledge of lead generation and market research through Linkedin and Email.
- Who can build the tie-ups with the IT companies from USA,UK and Europe.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that all lead sources are properly identified, tracked and optimized in order to maximize revenue.
- Oversee client relationship management through direct contact and other channels as needed.
- Provide support on marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with sales managers/representatives to develop strategies to drive conversion rates across multiple channels.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a lead generation specialist with an emphasis on lead generation and/or sales automation
- Experience working within the marketing industry is preferred
- Must have strong communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
Office Timing : 12 PM to 9 PM
1. Work on generating and nurturing leads for the organization using different marketing channels
2. Generate new leads using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and send InMail to potential prospects
3. Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up contacts to move opportunities through the sales funnel
4. Work on doing regular follow-ups with clients over LinkedIn and email
5. Generate new leads using cold calling, email marketing, social media, and other relevant marketing channels
6. Organize and keep the lead status updated in the CRM software
7. Understand the pain points faced by the prospects during communication and identify if they're looking for specific features
8. Check for competitor products mentioned/used by leads and prospects during communication and the intent behind using them
Who can apply:
1. Interpersonal & communication abilities
2. Good knowledge of internet searching, profile/data searching
3. Strong communication skills are indispensable for lead generation
4. Computer literacy
5. A street-smart candidate
6. Amazing research skills
7. Basic knowledge of lead-generation tools will be a plus
What is the role?
The role will be focused on the frontend in the sales function. You will be responsible for acquiring new customers and create a pipeline for enterprise accounts. This will be a IC and enterprising opportunity, in a start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter.
Delhi and Mumbai
- Creating a list of enterprise accounts and win them with consultative sales approach
- Pitch the company and its products through rigorous prospecting
- Strike and initiate conversations with high-profile personas in prospective companies.
- Mapping market and innovate in outbound approach
- Excellent presentation and sound understanding on
- Maintain discipline in CRM update , customer engagement and company policies
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual from SAAS, E-com, Fintech or entrepreneurial background
- 8-10 years of B2B India Sales.
- Graduate in any stream or an equivalent educational qualification.
- Have a basic knowledge of technology and a detailed understanding of India sales and market
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in using tools such as LinkedIn, HubSpot, etc.
- Be self-motivated, data-driven, and result-oriented.
Who will you work with?
You will work with the Sales team and report to the President - Sales and BD.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
Role: Business Development Executive
Experience: 1-4 years
Location: Hyderabad (Initially remote)
Technovert, it’s not a typical IT services firm. We love solving problems by harnessing the power of technology. We must credit our two successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
This role is open with Saketa – a Technovert company. Our customers run their businesses on our cloud. Our mission is to provide them with best-in-class content management, collaboration, enterprise data security, and an ever-expanding set of foundational cloud-based services.
This role requires overseeing sales in the assigned region and working to grow the customer base. We need individuals with innate leadership qualities & someone who can maintain good client & vendor relationships.
Understanding & Validation: Understand Saketa offerings clearly in order to effectively communicate with prospects, know and understand the assigned territory, validate and Manage assigned Target Accounts on CRM
Prospection & Qualification of lead: Effective Prospecting (via cold calling, inbound calls, emailing, and networking), to map an account and understand Microsoft footprint within through engaging IT teams/LOB and others at different levels (CXO to Admin), Profiling - Tech Influencer, Recommendation/ Middleman and Decision maker, tailor pitch according to account/contact profile and effectively engage a prospect (at various stages of sales cycle cold call/follow-up/presentation), qualify by BNTD (Budget – Need – Timelines – Decision Makers)
Handling the entire sales cycle: Present Saketa value prop over telecon and web sessions to CXO, VP/Director, LOB Managers as per the account profiling, Engage Sales team / Support Team as and when needed. Working with internal teams to get SOW/Proposals in line with client discussions. Negotiation/Closure, Work closely with Sales Manager and support in engaging with Key Accounts by qualifying prospects and driving new opportunities.
- 1-4 years of work experience in inside sales and cold calling.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Prior exposure to tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- A learning mindset and the right attitude will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to handle rejections and stay focused and driven.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
- Flexibility working in different shifts/regions. This is mandatory.
Nice to have:
- Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Microsoft.
- A proven track record of consistency in overachieving targets.
- Graduate degree in any stream
- 1-4 years of experience in IT / Inside Sales in North America
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive prospect calls
- Organized, disciplined, and a Hunter attitude
- Open to work in different shifts/regions.
FlytBase is committed to delivering drone automation solutions for warehouse inventory management. Sales at FlytBase involves segmenting the target market, in-depth understanding of customer pain points, creating a portfolio of techno-commercial collateral, helping stakeholders build a business case for drone adoption, generating high-quality leads, and driving closure of commercial contracts. We believe that sustained intensity, go-to-market creativity and customer empathy are crucial for world-class sales performance in emerging technologies, besides a keen eye for detail, a genuine interest in drones, and written communication skills.
What Will Be My Role & Responsibilities?
Primary responsibilities include:
• Generate B2B sales leads and nurture them, while tracking conversion rates, timelines, cost of leads, etc.
• Be an expert user of tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Lusha, Hunter, Owler, Zoominfo, Mailchimp, GetProspect, ZeroBounce, Funnelbake, Pipedrive, Hubspot, Intercom, Drift, etc. for company analysis and lead generation
• Use Internet research to develop company & contact lists, curate email databases, CXO lists, etc.
• Measure, track & improve RoI on investments in lead generation initiatives
• Be passionate about using the latest & best marketing automation & lead generation tools
You can also aspire to:
• Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead / demand generation
• Develop and execute strategies for outbound, targeted, account-based marketing
• Grow into a leadership position in the company.
Should I Apply?
Only those candidates need apply who:
• are willing to be held accountable for lead generation targets,
• have an undergraduate degree in engineering and can demonstrate 2+ years of full-time experience in lead generation for IP-rich software products,
• can be effective in an extremely fast-paced environment,
• are keen to work evenings and weekends to coordinate across time zones and meet deadlines,
• are able to start the role by July 2020, if selected, and
• love to generate sales leads!
What Will I Earn?
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit and alignment to FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
Indicative Compensation Range: 6 – 10 LPA
Flexible work hours, informal dress code, talented colleagues, strong meritocracy, zero bureaucracy, professional autonomy, and a company-wide sense of purpose.
What Is FlytBase?
FlytBase (https://flytbase.com/" target="_blank">flytbase.com) develops intelligent software that leverages reliable, off-the-shelf drone hardware to automate and scale drone deployments for commercial use-cases. The FlytBase platform is hardware-agnostic, has intelligent plugins for autonomy, manages drone fleets via 4G/5G, and uses APIs to integrate into enterprise workflows. FlytBase is a Silicon Valley (California, USA) company and has offices in Pune, India. Widely recognized as a pioneer in the commercial drone ecosystem, FlytBase continues to win awards globally, the most recent one being the ‘NTT Data Open Innovation Global Champion 2019’ award.