- PHP developer having good hands on experience in Laravel framework.
- Should be proficient in HTML5, CSS3 and JS.
- Experience in PHP framework HTML5, CSS3 and JS
- Should have good analytical and logical skills.
- Should possess good front end design skills.
- The candidate must have worked at least in 2 or more Laravel projects.
- Added Advantage: If the candidate has work experience in CodeIgniter or other PHP frameworks will be an added value.
Job Type: Full-time
About MirrAR Innovation Technologies Private Limited
Primary Skills: Database Systems (SQL), Python Flask/Fast API/Django frameworks specifically
- Highly proficient in fundamentals of Python web development frameworks like Flask, Django and Fast API
- Demonstrated experience in developing APIs using Python frameworks
- Should have deep knowledge in PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server and other SQL based Databases
Designing and implementing new features and functionality
Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Skills and Qualifications
Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Must have relevant experience of 3/7 years in working with Shopify and Shopify Plus stores
- Strong hands to Install & Customize new Shopify
- Basic experience in writing Ruby scripts to runpromotions
- Experience in integrating external API’s
- Proficiency in 3rdparty integration like ERP- Netsuite, SAP, Odoo, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor etc.
- Experience in Implementing Shopify Ajax API, Admin APIs and configuring third partyapps
- Good knowledge of front-end development and liquid programming language
- Knowledge in other E-Commerce platforms like Magento, woo-commerce, Big-commercewill be
- Hands on Experience with OOP PHP (2+years)
- Familiarity with GIT
- Understanding of building custom, private and embeddedapps
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- Ability to work with minimal direction with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Communication should be excellent.
Easebuzz is a payment solutions (fintech organisation) company which enables online merchants to accept, process and disburse payments through developer friendly APIs. We are focusing on building plug n play products including the payment infrastructure to solve
complete business problems. Definitely a wonderful place where all the actions related to payments, lending, subscription, eKYC is happening at the same time.We have been consistently profitable and are constantly developing new innovative products, as a result, we are able to grow 4x over the past year alone. We are well capitalised and have recently closed a fundraise of $4M in March, 2021 from prominent VC
firms and angel investors. Easebuzz’s corporate culture is tied into the vision of building a workplace which breeds open communication and minimal bureaucracy. An equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. One thing you can be sure of is that you will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. Easebuzz Pvt. Ltd. has its presence in Pune, Bangalore, Gurugram.
We are looking for a Backend Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all servers-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front
end. At EaseBuzz, every individual is honed to be a leader and enjoys the freedom to make decisions that she/he sees fit to steer the organization closer towards its goals. We work in small, decentralized teams that promote independent authority and freedom to approach and solve problems creatively. This path nurtures the artisan in every individual and brings to fruition the vision of crafting purpose-built solutions for clients.
● Transparent, Performance Driven Culture.
● Fun, Collaborative Team Environment
● Medical Benefits & Flexible work hours
Designation: Back End Developer
Experience: 2-4 yrs of development experience in Python
● Requirement gathering & understanding, effort estimation, technical design,
project planning, and monitoring in an Agile environment.
● Full Software Development Lifecycle (Agile)
● Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Design and implementation of data storage solutions
● Carry out adaptive changes necessitated by changes in Business
Skills And Qualifications
● Proficient knowledge of Python
● Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django/ Flask)
● Well versed with database queries like MySQL or Postgres, etc and have the ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Should possess in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Basics of tuning application performance
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Experience with tools like Celery, Nginx, Gunicorn etc.
● Experience in Kafka writing Consumers and Producers would be a plus
● Experience with AWS or GCP would be a plus point
● Experience in Microservices, Event-driven systems, Caching would be a plus point
Pattem digital has opened its door for immediate job Openings For Lead WordPress Developer.
We are watching out for more experienced, motivation and innovation-driven WordPress Developer smeared by sheer delight and excitement to join our fast-growing engineering and development team.
The WordPress Developer would hold the responsibility to design and develop WordPress themes, plugins, and websites.
Know Your Work:
- As a Senior WordPress Developer, you will be taking responsibility to develop high performing, highly scalable, customized themes, and plugin apps for WordPress.
- Attention-to-detail with a marathon experience in coding multiple pixel-perfect responsive layouts using Photoshop, Adobe XD files, or Illustrator.
- Deeper roots in web development technologies.
- Collaborate with project managers, designers, and developers to develop aesthetically appealing, user-friendly, and trendy websites and apps.
- Improve your skill sets and to keep an eye on the cutting edge technologies in web development.
- Bring best practices into the picture and eliminate inefficient practices by leveraging our technical workflows.
What You Need To Apply:
- A good grasp over PHP objects and classes with a knack over Advanced Custom Fields
- Proficiency with the CSS preprocessors like SASS and command line for streamlined development (Git, Gulp, etc.)
- Knowledge of interacting with RESTful APIs and formats like JSON and XML
- Ability to code without any bluffs
- Known within their team (and elsewhere) for their problem-solving skillset
- Have a hawk eye for UX design
- Self-motivated individual with a goal-driven personality
- Strong communication skills with an inborn (or developed) talent to demystify complex issues and answer all the questions of your fellow developers, designers and management members in a clear manner
What you get:
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
We are looking for Developer on urgent basis who have an experience in Laravel framework. Kindly find the job description below:-
Responsibilities and Duties
- Strong knowledge of Core PHP/Laravel
- Working knowledge of MySQL databases, AJAX
- Strong understanding of OOPs & MVC concepts
- Working experience in Laravel framework
- Experience in Web applications development using PHP
- Expert level jQuery/AngularJS
Sr. Backend Developer | Disruptive HR Tech Platform | GGN
- Developing new user-facing features.
- Writing clean, reusable, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Encouraging innovation and efficiency improvements to ensure processes are productive
- Ensuring the training and mentoring of the team members
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/ UX designs and optimizing applications for maximum speed.
- Researching and applying new technologies, techniques, and best practices
- Writing blog posts and having a strong record on StackOverflow and similar sites
What you need to have:
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with web technologies and microservices architecture
- Java, Spring framework
- MySQL, Mongo, Solr, Redis,
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
- Exceptional design and architectural skills
- Experience of cloud providers/platforms like GCP and AWS
- Experience in working with micro-services, containers, or big data technologies
- Experience with high-performance websites, orchestrating data pipelines, ETL frameworks
Experience: 4 to 7 years
• Construct, develop, code, debug and maintain applications.
• Conform to define software design methodology for the development and implementation of Internet based application to support all aspects of web site functionalities.
• Perform code review and evaluation and determine recommendations for adaptation.
• Creation of Low-Level Design Document from Functional Specification and Technical design document.
• Generate application test data as necessary and validate any data conversion requirements for final implementation and production roll out.
• Being responsible for the analysis, design and development of certain key business application
I. Hands on experience on Dialogic/Telesoft SIGTRAN/TDM Stack and its configurations
II. Understanding and implementation of SS7 signalling servers
III. Good experience on SS7 protocols like MTP, SCCP, TCAP, ISUP, MAP layers and SMPP Protocol
IV. Must have Strong C and C++ programming skills on Linux developing multi- threaded applications.
V. Working knowledge of MySQL and other relational DB.
VI. Will add more advantage, if Working knowledge of any products like SMSC, MCA, USSD, OBD, IB
Education: B.Tech/BE or MCA (Computers) Regular
Vacancy Magento Developer
We are Light Tree Ventures, a company specialized in Research, Development and Manufacturing of LED Light Therapy products for beauty and health. We have offices in the Netherlands, China, the US and India, with our headquarters in Rijswijk.
Our team of professionals are the heart of our company and encompass a wide variety of cultures, skills and competences. We love our work and share the ambition to be the best at what we do: create meaningful, well-designed products for LED Light therapy markets worldwide.
Light Tree Ventures (LTV) works with brands from all over the world. We develop custom light therapy devices that are being sold online and offline (in Sephora e.g.). This development is often a R&D sprint, designing a prototype and getting it ready for production. A fast and creative process, realizing the next generation product for a brand. LTV also owns several brands for which we develop our own innovative light therapy products.
In our Indian team we are looking for a growth marketing specialist that can build our brands. You will be working with our team to launch new brands and grow existing ones.
So, what will you do exactly?
As a fulltime you will be responsible for the Development of Magento plugins, customizations and creating web applications, web sites etc. You will work within our international team to initiate and execute all the development and customization part.
Your Key Responsibility Areas will be:
- Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & web sites.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Participate in project & deployment planning.
- Expertise in Magento and Customizations.
Required skills set:
- Magento 2, WordPress, Drupal, Shopify, and other CMS based platform
- Core PHP,
- My SQL,
- AWS server Knowledge
- MVC Code Igniter,
- Laravel optional
- UI knowledge
- Theme integration and development
Required Candidate profile
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
- Exp. In modules/extensions development/customization.
- Exp. In Theme integration/customization.
- Exp. In API creation/integration.
- Preferred multi-level marketing experience.
Your Required Skill Set Are:
Other Key skills:
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Web Designing, Graphics, Maya, 3D Max etc.
- Academic Qualification Requirement: Education- Graduate+ any relevant certified course.
- Diploma/degree matching to this profile.
What We Offer:
- A highly motivated, young and energetic team.
- Fast growing company with a lot of opportunities to develop yourself.
- Salary as per Industry Standard Lucrative hike on current package.
- On-site visit opportunity in USA, China & Netherlands.
- Performance bonus.
- Plenty of tea and coffee.
- Thrilling team parties.
- Flexible work environment; and
- Opportunity to work closely with overseas clients.
Company Website: www.lighttreeventures.com
We are Light tree ventures looking to expand our team. Will you join us in this amazing adventure.