Brief on Amplior:-
- We are a Global B2B Tech-driven start-up lead generation company, with an awesome team, generating significant value
- We do things a bit differently... There is no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams
- Mostly, you’re your own boss, you also get plenty of guidance and support from super talented, smart colleagues, always pushing the boundaries of innovation
- We believe that people from different backgrounds, identities, and experiences, make our product and the company better.
Job Profile - Client Partner (Flexi/Part time)
- You have the flexibility to decide how much you work, with a minimum 2 hours a day 5 days a week
- Earn well and still do great at making money
- All training and support are provided to make you learn and earn
- Our Client Partners have Great comm skills and confidence
- Experience is welcome but not a necessity, Interns welcome
- Apply if you want to make a great career in marketing, sales, especially B2B (Business to business)
- You need to be Eager to learn more, ready to do quality conversations with Senior Executives in the biggest of the companies PAN India and Globally
- Love to research and find out about potential business prospects for our clients
1. Conduct thorough secondary research to identify target accounts and respective contact details for reaching out
2. Reach out to prospects by scheduling email campaigns, LinkedIn, phone calls with an objective to schedule an appointment for a product demo with the business development team
3. Engage with prospects actively to understand their business requirement and present
4. Communicate as a solution by highlighting the relevant product capabilities
5. Field basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer in the initial engagement
6. Maintain records of all the prospects along with the progress made; present them to the management in the weekly review call
7. Collaborate with sales, marketing, and product to utilize the insights you learn from prospects to make the process and product improvements
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 17th May'22 and 21st Jun'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Proven experience as an appointment setter, sales representative, or similar in B2B/SaaS environment
2. Strong secondary research skills to gather information from internet sources
3. Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
4. Persuasive and results-oriented
5. Self-motivated to think outside the box and able to navigate through ambiguity
6. Excellent time-management and organizational skills
7. Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
About the Company: GlobalShiksha is an Accel Partners funded company. We provide supplementary education products from LKG to class 12th. Our target segment is parents of India. Our app called educhat tries to bring parents and teachers together. Our customer base is more than 10 lakh parents and counting. We are hiring logistics co-ordinator for our operations team.
Position: Tele-sales Executive
Location: Indiranagar, Bangalore
Experience: 0-2 years
· Must have experience of customer support and verification process.
· Good written and verbal communication (Kannada, Hindi and English is mandatory).
· Must know MS office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must have proven experience in customer support.
- Good hands on experience in excel sheets and other Microsoft office tools.
- Candidate should be proactive and should be able to work independently as well as handling the team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
Responsibilities for Sales Executive
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
Qualifications for Sales Executive
- Experience in Sales
- Competency in English
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
Craft Sales Pitches for Sales Team
Assist Sales Team in Qualifying Prospects
Provide Product Knowledge Support to Sales Team
Experience: 2+ years in Product SaaS Solution sales & Global B2B Sales Location: Gurugram Set-up: Work from Office; Alternate Saturdays working
Generating business for Advantage Club SaaS solutions, using all channels to reach customers
Develop an understanding of customer business and solution requirements
Participating in 3-way solution calls with Sales, Pre-Sales, and Customers to build solutions for our customers
Work collaboratively with solutions delivery team for timely deployment of the solution
Identify Key Decision Makers by performing research and using prospecting tools
Responsible for generating business from Enterprise Accounts through consultative sales methodology
2+ years of proven SaaS Enterprise sales closing experience, and consistent overachievement of quotas
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study
Ability to analyse the customer needs and map them to software solution which addresses the needs is going to be extremely desirable
Passion for technology and using it to solve business problems
Creative & strong solution selling skills
Familiar with social media tools and technologies and their use in prospecting and lead nurturing
Experience in managing high-volume sales pipelines
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
Have excellent time management and organizational skills
Experience in Enterprise HR-Tech domain would be a plus
Experience with Fortune 500 Enterprise companies like Dell, Adobe, SAP, etc., is preferred
Synopsis Advantage Club:
Advantage Club is an HR FinTech firm in the corporate employee benefits space. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, SaaS for digitization, and management of Rewards & Recognition program. We are currently partnered with more than 350+ corporates including Hexaware , Concentrix , EY, Wallmart , Amazon, Marurti, etc., whose employees are using the platform. We are serving 1.5M+ employees, drive transactions worth 2.5M USD every month, and have raised $2M till date.
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales professional to join our inside sales team. This is an opportunity for you to be a key part of building a successful business:
- Manage End-to-End Sales process (Inbound Leads to Closure)
- Deliver quality and tailored demonstrations to prospects based on the use cases
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority
- Meet or exceed your defined sales activity and revenue quota
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for timely resolution of prospect's queries
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
Kwanzoo is a B2B SaaS company that provides an Account-based Go-to-Market (GTM) platform and solutions to mid-to-large, global, B2B enterprises and high growth B2B SaaS startups. Some of our customers include large enterprises and mid-market companies such as Avalara, HCL, and Treasure Data, B2B SaaS Unicorns such as Blend and Highradius, and high growth B2B SaaS Startups including LevelOps, Solvvy, Unravel Data and Contrast Security.
We are looking for dynamic Inside Sales / Sales Development Representative(s) to contribute to our growth. These team members will play a critical role in expanding our presence across global markets, including the United States,UK, EU and APAC regions, by converting prospects into Qualified Sales opportunities.
The role is ideal for someone who has a knack for Sales, and wants to build a career in B2B enterprise software sales. We would ideally like to see some experience working with a B2B sales team, and demonstrated prospecting and organizational skills, with a sense of key metrics for success as an SDR.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology, has sold marketing and sales solutions, and can creatively consult with clients to convince them of the value we provide.
Qualifications/What we are looking for….
- 2+ years of inside sales/ IT experience in prospecting / calling in the International Market (US/Europe/Australia) is preferred.
- Bright entry-level candidates with less work experience will also be considered, provided they meet other qualifications listed below.
- Must be a Graduate (bachelor’s degree) with no gap year
- Experience in using Microsoft tools(doc, excel, ppt etc.)
- Highly ambitious, energetic and organized in their work
- Strong spoken and written English language communication skills
- Spoken English easy to understand for overseas prospects (USA/Europe)
- Should be comfortable working across different time zones
- Self-starter, with ability to work with new tools and technologies
- Experience with Salesforce CRM (SFDC) a plus
- Experience in IT - Inside Sales is a plus
Academic Qualification: Any graduation with Bachelor’s degree
(Completed on or before June 2020)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day sales activity management using Salesforce CRM (SFDC)
- Understand Kwanzoo offerings clearly in order to effectively communicate with prospects
- Validate and manage assigned Target Accounts on CRM
- Follow-up on incoming leads through form fills or hot leads from marketing email engagement to qualify prospects
- Proactive outreach to prospects via outbound emails and phone calls
- Implement effective multi-touch sales cadences of email/call/social outreach
- Create personalized emails to engage target accounts
- Utilize social selling techniques to expand the network and open up new opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service to inbound inquiries
- Work closely with Sales Manager and drive engagement with individual buyers and buying groups at key Accounts
- Strive to meet or exceed prospecting goals on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Meet and exceed Quarterly revenue targets Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reports and review
- Detailed documentation within SFDC
Note: Your work schedule will be a blend of daytime and late evening hours IST. You are expected to perform account research work during daytime hours IST, and outbound calling in the late evening hours IST to reach prospects in USA across time zones (Pacific, Central, Eastern) and other global geos
Location of Role : Remote work / work from anywhere in India for now
Inside Sales Executive
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails achieving daily lead generation targets.
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Daily Updation of lead tracker and Hubspot
- Maintain strong MIS of all leads and accounts.
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience making multiple calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively