PlanetSpark is on a mission to build the next generation of confident speakers and creative writers amongst kids and young adults. We are a Series B funded, global company impacting over 13 countries through live 1:1 personalized classes on Public Speaking and Creative Writing through handpicked top 1% teachers.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
Business Development is a critical aspect of our platform business.
1. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
2. Calling 65-70 leads everyday
3. Setting up meetings with potential clients (parents)
4. Generating Trial Classes - Pitch Parents to take PlanetSpark trial Classes
5. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
6. Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis (3L revenue per month)
7. “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
1. In your training of 1st month, we shall actively probe you through the process using Training Decks, Live Experiences, Re-Training Programs that aims to give you an overall Learning experience along with you paid stipend along the journey.
2. We create career oritented BDCs in this 1 month whose skill becomes unmatched across the sector.
3. You are required to use right sales strategy and accomplish 1 Lac of revenue in the training period, hence making a way to achieve License to Sell (L-2-S)
4. You will be entitled for training stipend of Rs.21428 fixed + incentives
5. Post 1L Revenue achievement, you will be entitled for below CTC
India Shift (10:30am to 8:30 pm) - INR 6.6 LPA (4.23 LPA Fixed + 2.4 LPA Variable) US/ Canada Shift (8:00 pm to 5:00 am) - INR 7.10 LPA (4.83 Fixed + 2.3 LPA Variable)
What are we looking for?
1. Proficiency in English
2. Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
3. Fast learner and passion for sales
4. Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
5. Proven experience in sale or relevant role is a plus
6. A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
1. Willing to work 5 days in a week in a fast paced startup
2. Ready to work from Office and join immediately.
3. Week-off on Wednesday, Thursday or Thursday, Friday
What are the behavioral attributes that we are looking for?
- A keen desire to bring growth for a fast-growing Series B funded startup
- An apparent Founder's mindset
- The candidates should be able to work in a high paced ever-changing digital environment. The role will require you to be resourceful, proactive and an expert communicator. In turn it offers immense learning and growth.
- Don't forget to carry along a dash of humor. It never hurts. And we are fun loving people
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
PlanetSpark is an intermediary technology platform that provides online classes to K8 learners. PlanetSpark is on a journey to make the traditional and unorganized tuitions obsolete through its virtual classroom.
Planetspark provides online classes on English Communication, Public Speaking, Grammar, Creative Writing, Debating, Vlogging, and other 'new age' skills. The classes are delivered by our hand-picked teachers, who are professionals and have extensive experience in delivering such classes
- Excellent communication skills
- Documentation skills
- Good logical and analytical thinking
- Understanding and capturing business needs, requirement analysis process
- Analyzing the business to understand the model of the business
- Good knowledge about Jira tool, Agile methodology would be an added advantage
Cold Calling, Business Development and Lead Generation via Phone, Email and Web.
Direct Selling and Target Based (Field Sales/Out Side Sales).
Prepare and follow up on sales quotations made to clients.
Will be responsible for client retention, per client revenue optimization & renewals.
Handle client queries/escalations.
Should have effective sales & negotiation ability.
Interacting with vendors for product upload in their respective Domain.
Manage and create product listing and another day to day activities on portal
Improve Customer perception and product-wise market share, a good understanding of technical and market feasibility of the product.
Must have a Laptop & Bike
1. Develop and Maintain proper interaction and reputation with the clients
2. Understand the business needs of the Clients
3. Convince them to invest in new Projects with the Company
4. Outbound process (Website selling)
5. B2B Process
6. Unlimited incentives
Candidates with experience in a website-selling campaign
Open to working in a full-time Day shift job
Only experienced candidates can apply for this job opening.
Fixed Salary - 10% to 20% hike on last drawn salary.
Monthly Sales Incentives
6 Days working.
SUNDAY Fixed OFF
FRESHERS are welcome
Who We Are:
Quoted Infotech is a registered company based in Rajkot (Gujarat) started with a vision “to be regarded as a trusted technology partner for global startups. And SMEs”.
What We Do:
We at Quoted Infotech are a team of highly qualified and skilled professionals working together to "Turn ideas into reality". We have catered our services to many Tech startups and SMEs to build and scale their platform. A few of the technologies we currently work with (but are not limited to) are Node.js, React, Next.js, Laravel, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, And Git. We leverage cloud services (AWS, GCP, Firebase, Digital Ocean) to a great extent. Besides, we have hands-on experience with infrastructure development as well.
We are a startup-minded team having a problem-solving attitude. We are looking for like-minded teammates. If you believe that you are the one who likes to solve challenges and can add value to our culture, then join us.
- Work with management to develop and implement a business development strategy for a defined territory.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Manage clients from USA, UK, CANADA, SINGAPORE, EUROPE, and AUSTRALIA and their Projects related to Web/Mobile App Technologies like Node.js, React.js, Next.js, Angular, Laravel, Docker, and Cloud computing.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, business partners, and developers to coordinate project schedules and timelines.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients
- Bidding on various portals to get the projects as well as to generate leads through data pulling.
- Communication with prospects / clients via Skype / LinkedIn / Whatsapp to understand the requirement in detail
- Preparing requirement specification documents using MS Word, Excel, Google spreadsheets, Jira, ClickUp, Asana, Miro, etc.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Handling various types of project management tools like HubSpot etc. to keep the track of projects as well as to maintain client's data.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing and/or Computer/IT
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
- Experience in writing website content is plus
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Ability to work independently and achieve targets
- 5 Days working
- WFH option
- Workdesk setup
- Flexible timing
- Unparalleled Career Growth
- Dedicated learning and personal growth sessions
- No of Openings - 1
- Experience - 1+ Years
- Work from Anywhere
- Salary + Incentives
Pioneer Foods Pvt Ltd is a Food manufacturing and exporting company that specialises in traditional snacks without compromising on the health factor. Their range of cereal based nutritional ready-to-eat snack packs are "Enriched with goodness". Their products are available across India, Middle East and North America, in stores and through ecommerce websites.The company believes in focusing on providing tasty, roasted, contemporary flavoured and highly nutritious ingredients like Quinoa , Chia , Flaxseeds , Sunflower seeds, Oats, Fenugreek etc. with an Indian twist to the health-conscious current and future generations.
As an Export Manager, you will generate business to develop the export vertical of the firm through aggressive sales and marketing.
What you will do:
- Devising strategies for increasing the market and market share of company's product in the given region and ensuring effective implementation of the same.
- Improving brand & credibility of the company's product in the international market via - Continuous product promotion campaigns along with monitoring and ensuring the implementation of the same
- Defining strategies to explore new international markets and generating higher revenues from the international sales
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new & existing clients.
- Being responsible for pre and post shipment documentation: Invoice/ Packing list, Executing post shipment documents as per the terms of the export order, preparing BRC, etc.
- Planning and coordinating with the team as well as various vendors for the timely delivery of orders.
- Ensuring that shipments are in compliance with all laws and regulations. You need to be well updated with the various export laws.
What you need to have:
- The candidate should have 4+ years of experience in developing International sales as well as export documentation.
- Good contact base in various countries of Distributors
- Good contact base in various countries of Buyers
- Good contact base in various countries of Chain Stores
- The Candidate should carry analytical thinking as he/she is expected to work with sales data.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written).
- Ability to handle overseas Buyers, CHA & Transporters independently.
- Experience in Pre- & Post Export Documentation.
- Very well versed in MS Word & MS Excel.
- Having experience in Digital Marketing will be preferred.
• Impeccable Verbal and Written Communication skills in English
• Good experience in handling End to End sales • Key Account Management/ Retention
• Lead Generation, Pipeline Building, and Client Relationship Management, Setting up ODC Service, Account Management, and Client Servicing
• Relevant work experience
• International Sales/New Business development/marketing Aptitude
• Basic IT know-how i.e. understanding application of Information Technology
• Prior inside sales/marketing experience will be an added advantage
• Flexible to work in a 24X5 environment
• Structured thought Process
DotPe is a fast-paced technology start-up, operating in Fintech and e-commerce space. With the aim to revolutionize offline-to-online(O2O) space, Dot strives to enable digital transformation of Offline businesses using smart innovations. This is a huge market, serving the 1.3 billion strong Indian population.
The start-up is led by a strong and experienced team. It has already raised seed funding of ~US$ 8 Million from renowned investors.
To know more, head over to: www.dotpe.in
At DotPe, we are solving the key problems that lie at the heart of Offline businesses by equipping them with commerce and fin-tech products. We are building a horizontal Omni-channel platform encompassing several Products all aimed at empowering all types of merchants, big or small, with Digital Technology. Whilst strengthening the merchants, our products also aim to direct this digital transformation towards improving the customer journey.
Our initial Product line-up has already garnered attraction from several renowned enterprises as well as significant interest from every medium and small-scale merchant we touch. And this just marks the start of our journey!
Role: Business Development Manager
• Responsible for generating leads, sales and business development of all offline retail categories to sell DotPe product – F&B, Malls, Multiplex, Educational Institutes, Grocery, Hospitals, etc
• Identifying new opportunities for business development • Contacting potential merchants for various product offerings
• Manage end to end sales cycle – presentation, commercial negotiation, defining merchant scope of work, coordination with internal team to ensure timely merchant go live
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Be the point of contact for internal & external stakeholder of DotPe
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests. • Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Responsible for achieving set sales targets.
• Being part of a start-up from an early stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey. Qualifications / Skills:
• Proven sales experience in retail / hospitality / F&B Aggregators / Retail POS & ERP Systems for 4-8 years • Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely.
• Expert understanding of product, and ability to innovate new ways the product can serve customers.
• Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
• Innate drive to succeed and take initiative
• Strong organizational talents and ability to work under pressure and in new environments.
• A hustler, passionate working in a high growth start-up environment.
• Good market segmentation knowledge
• Great energy level and self-motivator What we are offering:
• Opportunity to work in a fast-growing Start-Up with lucrative compensation benefits.
• Working directly with the leaders; having high level of work independence, autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes.
• Work with a market dominating technology
• Excellent platform for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle high growth situations. Ideal for people with entrepreneurial ambitions.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences, to grow business
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using appropriate CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
Business Development Executive Requirements
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- High school degree or equivalent
- Four years of cold calling experience; previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Ability to work independently and achieve targets
Businesses that partner with The WAD Agency come in all shapes, sizes & market caps. Your knowledge of Digital marketing combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shape how new businesses are won over. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you are expected to match the WAD-Caliber pitching, service & market analysis.
You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently hunt for new prospects and business avenues. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their digital marketing can reach thousands of users.
As a Business Development Consultant, you will work with a variety of internal stakeholders to optimize business partnerships to help grow and develop their digital marketing strategy. You'll also build and manage a pipeline of clients working towards strategic goals.
Responsibilities: (The candidate must be willing to travel to office )
- Pitching for selling services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Generate leads using digital marketing techniques like Email Mktg, Adwords etc this will be achieved by working in coherence with our dedicated digital marketing team
- Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Cold calling for generating new leads
- Should be an amazing presenter, preferably a good articulator
- Should be an expert in making Pitches/Presentations Company Website: www.thewadagency.com