Location : Connaught Place,Delhi
1. Must be confident to be the single owner for all Android development work.
2. Must be a good Team Player, to work closely with folks from across functions.
3. Preferably from a b2c Product Company.
4. Understanding about Metrics tracking.
About Behtar Zindagi Pvt Ltd
Our company is a D2F marketplace that is dedicated to enhancing farm productivity through the use of mechanization and quality inputs. We are passionate about using technology to revolutionize the agricultural industry and provide farmers with the tools they need to succeed.
Our platform combines knowledge dissemination through informative videos, demand aggregation, last-mile fulfilment through efficient logistics, and farming data analytics to serve farmers across India. We are committed to providing farmers with the best possible service and support, and we work tirelessly to ensure that our platform is user-friendly and accessible to all.
Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean
Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an
excellent user experience.
Integrate third-party API's.
Write unit and integration tests.
Release and maintain applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
Work with native modules when required.
Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native
developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily
Assist with building estimates.
Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
· 3-5 years of professional experience working with React Native.
· Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not
· Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
· Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge
to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have
agreed upon, both in regard to estimates and to the general process.
· Ability to identify with the goals of Semidot clients and dedicate yourself to
delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
· An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to
· Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute
to libraries as needed.
· A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
· Forensic attention to detail.
· English skills is a plus(ability to effectively communicate via written and
· A passion for software development. It’s not just your career, it’s also your
hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow
industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and
blogs to keep your skills current.
· You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with
4+ years of proven Android and iOS app development experience.
Excellent understanding of Android and iOS design principles as well as application interface guidelines.
Proficiency in Kotlin, Java, Swift and Objective-C. Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
Ability to use Android/iOS SDK with ease.
Proficiency with the best in class Software development practices.
Proficiency with push notifications, APIs
Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Ability to consistently produce clean, efficient code based on client specifications
- Ability to integrate software components and third-party programs to meet specifications
- Reliability and proficiency in verifying and deploying programs and systems
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Collaborative mindset and willingness to recommend and execute improvements
- Commitment to optimization and accountability evident in creating technical documentation for reference and reporting
· Must Have: React native development,Android/iOS Native Development Experience
· Good To Have: MySQL, TypeScript, Ionic
· Organized, self-motivator, great communicator, detail oriented and fast learner.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills at the business and technical level
· Strong work ethics, commitment and team work
· Should be a good team player & ready to shoulder additional responsibility
|1. Strong knowledge of OOP, Java, Kotlin, and Android SDK.|
|2. Experience in RESTful Web Services, JSON and XML parsing, SQLite, 3. Push Notification, Payment Gateway – Integration, In-app Purchase.|
|4. Experience in integrating third-party libraries.|
|5. Hands-on with Kotlin, Android-KTX libraries, and Unit testing (JUnit, Espresso, Mockito, Firebase Test-case)|
|6. Hand-on experience in Android UI Development (Material Design Component), multiple device resolution support, landscape, and tablet support, and multi-language & RTL support in layout.|
|7. Understanding of App Lifecycle, Activity, Fragment, Background Service, Broadcast, Gradle, Memory management, Threading, etc.|
|8. Understanding of architecture design patterns like MVP and MVVM|
|Android Jetpack component (Room, Data Binding, LifeCycle, Live Data, Navigation, Paging, View Model, Work Manager)|
|Dependency injection (dagger & hilt)|
|9. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g., GIT)|
|10. Knowledge of integration and communication with BLE & Bluetooth hardware, NFC, and Android wearables|
|11. Data binding library, constraint layout, RxJava concepts,|
|12. Experience with publishing apps on Google Play Console and managing the app lifecycle|
|13. Knowledge of CI/CD, Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools;|
Experience: 3-5 Years 1 candidate & 1-3 Years 2 candidate
Core JAVA(Native), Core Kotlin, Sqlite, MySQL, XML
Location : Ahmedabad
WORK FROM OFFICE ONLY
Job title and location:
Sr. Mobile Developer, based in Bangalore, India
Who we are:
VAHN is a seed-funded fintech and mobility application which integrates tracking, load planning, billing, performance management and cost management with a payment wallet and seamless credit to deliver a powerful solution for truck-owners and truck-drivers.
We are a very small team with a big idea and lots of passion, and we’re on a mission to bring Indian trucking into the next generation of tech.
The trucking industry in India is fragmented, unorganised, and fraught with numerous challenges that haven’t yet been solved. Although the industry is ripe for disruption, not many have been able to take advantage of the opportunity because of a lack of exposure to ground realities and practical challenges. Combining years of research and first-hand experience running trucks ourselves, we believe we have an edge.
We are looking for a passionate teammate who is as excited about the mission as we are, and is keen to delve deep into this challenging but exciting space. Trucking is getting upgraded, are you in?
What we are looking for:
// Passion for good design and hunger for making a big impact
// Extensive experience in mobile development along with the best practices as per language
// Ability to thrive in complexity
// Leadership qualities and versatility
What you should enjoy doing:
// Building exceptional products with robust and reliable code
// Working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
// Collaborating with designers playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment
// Being the technical voice at the table, educating and guiding the business on the right approach, technologies, and trends
// Building a team and mentoring fresh talent
What the role is about:
As a core team member you will design and develop the next-generation of mobile based technologies for the Indian trucking industry with the potential to change how millions of drivers, truck owners, transporters, and shippers manage their businesses and transact with one another. Some specific responsibilities include,
// Translating designs and wireframes into high performance, reusable, and reliable ReactNative code. Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
// Diving deep into performance, power management, and network connectivity optimisation
// Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
// Developing robust, quick prototypes for proof-of concept features / application based on briefs
// Unit-test coding for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
// Providing development support, code review and optimisation
// Working with outside data sources and APIs
// 5+ years of mobile application development experience. Experience in ReactNative is a must
// Experience with using RESTful APIs/ Swagger/OpenAPI
// Experience with mock-driven unit testing using frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, and Chai, continuous integration, and test-driven development
// Good understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
// Experience with developing mobile applications in multi-tier application architecture and design
// Hands-on experience in designing and building Microservices and familiarity with the cloud-native landscape is a must
// Strong written and verbal communication and ability to gain buy-in from a non-technical audience
// Command of memory management, view hierarchy, battery optimization and in-depth experience with multithreaded and networked applications is a plus
// Experience with Crashlytics, Firebase integration, Google maps, fingerprint authentication, barcode scanning is a plus
Plan and implement projects
Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
Define tasks and required resources
Collect and manage project team
Allocate project resources
Create schedule and project timeline
Support and direct team
Monitor and report on project progress
Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
Evaluate and assess result of project
Skill Sets –
• Candidates should have managed a minimum of 5 Mobile and web application projects
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in mobile application management
• Strong in mobile application technologies –Preferably IOS and Android and Hybrid application development
• Experience of onsite project management using agile methodology is essential.
• Understanding of Apple/Android best practices for application development.
• Sufficient experience in both management of software projects and functional management of software development teams.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents using the Agile methodology.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Develop the required materials including technical specifications, project and resource plans, project updates, and presentation materials.
• Develop short-term and long-term project plans, priorities and objectives
• Understanding of available framework(s) for application development on iOS platform.
• Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
• Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication skills
• Expert knowledge of application operations
• Expert abstract reasoning, problem isolation, and troubleshooting skills
• Good knowledge of ITIL practices
• Experienced in working under pressure and tight deadlines